• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

LMAO. Guy's been an epic, self-serving liar. Busted. Again.

Fauci Couldn’t Name Any Studies Showing Masks Work Against COVID-19: Lawyers​

Dr. Anthony Fauci couldn’t cite any studies that changed his mind about masking against COVID-19 during a recent deposition, according to lawyers who were in the room.

Fauci, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) director, was among the U.S. officials repeatedly urging people to not wear a mask early in the COVID-19 pandemic unless they were showing symptoms. Among his many public and private statements, he wrote in a Feb. 5, 2020, email that “the typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material.”

About two months later, Fauci and other top officials reversed course and issued widespread masking recommendations, regardless of symptoms.

Asked about the change while under oath on Nov. 23, Fauci couldn’t provide any studies, according to lawyers representing plaintiffs in a case against the federal government.

“He was asked what studies or study changed his mind in that interim, which is what he claimed—he claimed that it was studied. He couldn’t name any,” Jenin Younes, one of the lawyers, told The Epoch Times.

Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt, a Republican who was also present during the deposition in Maryland, said on social media that Fauci “couldn’t cite a single study” to back up his claim that masks were effective against COVID-19.

Ain't Short Bus Floggy be tell us that STUDIES show and DOCTORS tell us masks do be work?

A bit awkward when the "Nation's leading virologist" can't find a single study that shows masks help us against Covid.
Docktur Fauci isnt THE Docktur

More evidence on the ineffectiveness of masking.

The more we learn, the more we learn we did damn near everything wrong.

‘Gold Standard’ Scientific Trial Deals Massive Blow to N95 and Surgical Masks as Way to ‘Stop Covid’​

A Randomized Control Trial (RCT), the gold standard for scientific evidence in the medical community, was released on Tuesday in the Annals of Internal Medicine. The results from the RCT study deal a major blow to advocates of N95 and surgical masks as effective means to “stop Covid.”

The most critical and surprising finding from the study is that N95 respirators did not significantly outperform “medical masks.”

Masks may plausibly impair the transmission of droplet-spread SARS-CoV-2 for a limited period of exposure time. But when the virus is aerosolized, masks are not designed to keep the virus from being exhaled through a mask or from penetrating a mask.

We have been saying the above for 2 years now. Science is proving it to be true.

the “solution” of forcing everyone to wear N95 respirators becomes extremely problematic. N95 respirators are not designed to be worn for long hours each day by the general public. As can be seen from the supplement to the study, there were a number of Adverse Events reported for both medical mask and N95 respirator wearers.

Dr. Scott Gottlieb, a Pfizer board member and former FDA Chief, earlier admitted that cloth masks don’t work.

we now know the efficacy of N95 masks, especially when worn by the general public, has been grossly exaggerated.

A famous Danish study eventually published in March 2021 at the same journal, the Annals of Internal Medicine, showed that there was no statistically significant difference in Covid risk between wearing a mask and not wearing a mask.

Serohub shows that as of July 2022, 97% of the American public had been exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

This means that it did not matter whether one wore a mask or did not wear a mask, whether one was vaccinated or not vaccinated, whether one socially distanced or did not socially distance, whether one was in a lockdown or wasn’t in a lockdown, virtually everyone was exposed to the coronavirus during the pandemic. At the end of the day, the Covid-19 pandemic will have a 99.9% survival rate.

Tyranny and control. We forget that the "medicine" we used early on to treat Covid killed hundreds of thousands - ventilators and Remdesivir among the leads.

But this Dr. is being sued for $400M for recommending Vitamin D. How about those doctors who actually, you know....killed people.

Dr. Eric Nepute is being sued by the Federal Government for promoting the use of Vitamin D against COVID-19. A new study has found that he is absolutely correct.

We reported on Dr. Nepute’s suit with the federal government a week ago. He is being sued for $40,000 per violation where Dr. Nepute told the world that they should take vitamin D and zinc to help them deal with COVID on any level. Yes, that’s right, he told people to take vitamins and the government is suing him for doing so. In total, the government is suing him for over 12 million instances where his advertisements were heard.

A recent study was produced where it concluded that Vitamin D does help against COVID. It actually saves lives.

Dr. Alex Kennerly Vasquez reports on the miraculous healing power that Vitamin D has against COVID.

A new study published in the open-access peer-reviewed journal Scientific Reports (2022 November*) shows us anew what we have already known:

1. WE COULD HAVE AVOIDED MILLIONS OF COVID INFECTIONS: Vitamin D supplementation provides protection against Covid infections; we could have avoided 4 million American COVID-19 cases if American politicians and medical organizations had implemented vitamin D supplementation; obviously more worldwide cases would have been prevented if this vitamin D supplementation had been implemented globally
2. Vitamin D supplementation provides protection against Covid deaths; 116,000 American deaths could have been avoided with low-cost low-risk multiple-benefit vitamin D supplementation, especially at 50,000 IU per day
3. Vitamin D supplementation is safe, easy, inexpensive, and essentially without risks and drug interactions

John Campbell reviews a study published in November 2022.

Gibbons JB, Norton EC, McCullough JS, Meltzer DO, Lavigne J, Fiedler VC, Gibbons RD. Association between vitamin D supplementation and COVID-19 infection and mortality. Sci Rep. 2022 Nov 12;12(1):19397. doi: 10.1038/s41598-022-24053-4. PMID: 36371591; PMCID: PMC9653496.

The study found (among other very promising results):

20% reduction in COVID-19 cases in people receiving D3.

0.23% mortality rate, 33% mortality rate reduction in people receiving D3.

While it’s not a RCT, John emphasizes that no one will do an RCT on D3 because there is no money in it, so no one will fund it.

More evidence on the ineffectiveness of masking.

The more we learn, the more we learn we did damn near everything wrong.

‘Gold Standard’ Scientific Trial Deals Massive Blow to N95 and Surgical Masks as Way to ‘Stop Covid’​

We have been saying the above for 2 years now. Science is proving it to be true.
This is what our attorneys expert witness stated waaayyy back too. n95s are no more effective than a standard surgical mask. So pissed we had to back off the case as I’m sure we would have won.

Sure, Tim. As long as you don’t get exposed to a different strain, whatever is left of your natural immunity might come in handy.

The vaccines you took WON'T PROTECT YOU FROM A NEW STRAIN. That is the reason science has never bothered with a cold vaccine, since you would have to get about 500 vaccines for the existing strains and those wouldn't do a damn thing to prevent catching the next (invariable) permutation.

Do you not know this?

So I’m the one that APPROVED the vaccines FOR ALL AGES? Again, what a maddening reality you must endure.

You really need to educate yourself on the approval process in general and the very different process involved with the Covid vaccines. Seriously.

First, the approval process is flawed to start since the drug companies run the studies to determine the efficacy and safety of the drugs they market. They present that evidence to the government for review and approval. I trust even you can understand the very obvious problem with this process.

Okay, I take that back. The problem is that drug manufacturers have a substantial financial incentive in getting the drugs approved.

Second, the Covid vaccines did not undergo even this faulty approval process. Again, you don't know this??

The vaccines you took WON'T PROTECT YOU FROM A NEW STRAIN. That is the reason science has never bothered with a cold vaccine, since you would have to get about 500 vaccines for the existing strains and those wouldn't do a damn thing to prevent catching the next (invariable) permutation.

Do you not know this?

You really need to educate yourself on the approval process in general and the very different process involved with the Covid vaccines. Seriously.

First, the approval process is flawed to start since the drug companies run the studies to determine the efficacy and safety of the drugs they market. They present that evidence to the government for review and approval. I trust even you can understand the very obvious problem with this process.

Okay, I take that back. The problem is that drug manufacturers have a substantial financial incentive in getting the drugs approved.

Second, the Covid vaccines did not undergo even this faulty approval process. Again, you don't know this??
I’m certain that by now, I’ve been exposed to Covid multiple times. I’ve never been symptomatic. Something’s working.

I’m certain that by now, I’ve been exposed to Covid multiple times. I’ve never been symptomatic. Something’s working.
My daughter who is vaccinated and boosted has it AGAIN 103 fever vomiting. 1st time having it before the vaccine she barely got sick both times since she has been very sick.

Are you saying you don't wear a mask and force everybody in your presence to wear a mask??

Murderer.

You might try hitting the back button. The following too has been presented to you...

You realize that not everyone exposed to Covid developed symptoms, right? You have heard the phrase asymptomatic oh...once or a million times... right?

But in your case, you've been exposed to Covid and not had symptoms100% because of the faulty poison you took. Yep. Yesssir, that's exactly what it must have been.

Some 60% of virus spread starts with those who have no symptoms.

Those 60% were all asymptomatic all because of the vaccines....despite these numbers being similar to those reported before vaccine uptake. Yep.

You might try hitting the back button. The following too has been presented to you...

You realize that not everyone exposed to Covid developed symptoms, right? You have heard the phrase asymptomatic oh...once or a million times... right?

But in your case, you've been exposed to Covid and not had symptoms100% because of the faulty poison you took. Yep. Yesssir, that's exactly what it must have been.

Those 60% were all asymptomatic all because of the vaccines....despite these numbers being similar to those reported before vaccine uptake. Yep.
Alls I know is that I got vaxxed and a few months later got the 'Rona anyway.

Alls I know is that I got vaxxed and a few months later got the 'Rona anyway.
Ron, you obviously didn't get enough booster shots. You should have gotten vaxxed at least once a week and twice on Sundays. Be safe...

Anyone else here feel like punching whoever in the ******* throat when they told you to "Be safe" through that ******* coup?

and "Social Distancing"...F the hell off!

The vaccines you took WON'T PROTECT YOU FROM A NEW STRAIN.
This is the most nonsensical part of this whole business. Obviously the original vaccines were no longer effective against Omicron, which almost everyone got. So they then create a new vaccine against Omicron, which almost everyone has some immunity from because almost everyone got it. And now they are trying to tell us that the vaccines designed to work against Omicron should be taken to protect us against....new strains that might come along.

I'm not an immunologist but that makes no sense whatsoever. By the time they tailor a "new" vaccine to work against a strain that has already ripped through the world, it's too late. It's been almost a year since I've had Omicron and I know numerous people who have had it since then and I haven't gotten it. I'm pretty sure my natural immunity is working quite well.

This is the most nonsensical part of this whole business. Obviously the original vaccines were no longer effective against Omicron, which almost everyone got. So they then create a new vaccine against Omicron, which almost everyone has some immunity from because almost everyone got it. And now they are trying to tell us that the vaccines designed to work against Omicron should be taken to protect us against....new strains that might come along.

I'm not an immunologist but that makes no sense whatsoever. By the time they tailor a "new" vaccine to work against a strain that has already ripped through the world, it's too late. It's been almost a year since I've had Omicron and I know numerous people who have had it since then and I haven't gotten it. I'm pretty sure my natural immunity is working quite well.
its the flu, bro

its the flu, bro
Yeah, true dat but they just ain't made enough money yet.

269298.png

Hmyr8XO.jpg

0LrGK6f.jpg

And you’re arguing that every time I’ve been exposed, I was just fortunate to be part of the 60%. So, if I’ve been exposed 5 times in 2 1/2 year since vaccination - once every six months, what are the odds of that? I bet you can’t do the math.

And you left out the “OR PRESYMPTOMATIC” part. Again, creating your own reality.

And you’re arguing that every time I’ve been exposed, I was just fortunate to be part of the 60%.

No, I'm saying there is a high chance you were asymptomatic because most people who get Covid are. That's a reality based in fact.

YOU argued that the reason you've never had any symptoms is because your vaxxed. You can't possibly know that. We have facts now - vaxxed people catch, carry, spread and die from Covid.