• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Tim and Trog are at the opposite ends of the spectrum in order to prove their point, in my opinion at least.

But I do agree with the post from Sarge above, there are far too many coincidences to be ignored. To do otherwise will only lead to further speculation.
Some of Tim's posts appear credible, others could be questioned. With Trog you just get flat out denial while dancing and deflecting, trying to stay relevant.

I'm not sure this can stay buried forever, as I do believe there have been people damaged by this vaccine, not as many as Tim might imply, but certainly more than the near zero cases that Trog seems to support. If and when that happens, lawyers are going to have a field day, and rightfully so,
When the vast majority of people are vaccinated, it’s not a “coincidence” that some of them die. Because people die, all the time. If there is any data that shows vaccinated people are more likely to die of things like sudden cardiac issues than unvaccinated people, I haven’t seen it. (I know, I know, “they” don’t want us to see it.) Stories about people who died from various causes days weeks or months after getting a vaccine are not data.

Because they are outnumbered 270 to 1

two wrongs make a right now?

where do you get the "270 to 1"?

When the vast majority of people are vaccinated, it’s not a “coincidence” that some of them die. Because people die, all the time. If there is any data that shows vaccinated people are more likely to die of things like sudden cardiac issues than unvaccinated people, I haven’t seen it. (I know, I know, “they” don’t want us to see it.) Stories about people who died from various causes days weeks or months after getting a vaccine are not data.
There has been an increase in otherwise seemingly healthy individuals suddenly dying. I don't think it should be unreasonable to question that and ask for answers.
From the start of the pandemic, I questioned the need for immunity for the vaccine makers, and still haven't read an answer for that, other than CYA.
I could be completely wrong on all of this, but the public shouldn't be treated like mushrooms.

There has been an increase in otherwise seemingly healthy individuals suddenly dying. I don't think it should be unreasonable to question that and ask for answers.
From the start of the pandemic, I questioned the need for immunity for the vaccine makers, and still haven't read an answer for that, other than CYA.
I could be completely wrong on all of this, but the public shouldn't be treated like mushrooms.
It’s not unreasonable to question. It’s unreasonable to assume cause without evidence.

Vaccine immunity is a long standing thing and there are reasons for it having to do with not putting vaccine manufacturers out of business over the few rare bad reactions because no vaccines generally means a whole lot of dead people.

We can debate whether that’s appropriate but it isn’t something that’s new to the coronavirus vaccines.

These posts do not help your credibility Tim.

I'm not here to build any credibility.

A guy with diabetes, a congenital heart condition and previous history of heart attack dies..must be the vaccine! A woman reportedly dies in a car accident…it’s a lie! Must be the vaccine! A person with a history of kidney cancer dies from a return of kidney cancer…no one has ever died from a returning cancer before, must be the vaccine!

I know full well that not all 'coincidental' deaths I post are going to be from the vaccines. I know also full well that not all Covid deaths are...from Covid.

According to this blog the vaccines cause heart attacks, cancer, suicides…it can kill people days, weeks, months or even years after getting the shot. That is some powerful little vaccine! Yet millions of sick elderly people have gotten it and survived. Oh I mean until they die months or years later and then it’s because of the vaccines! There is nothing at all scientific about these stories, yes they very well can be coincidences because thousands of people die of all sorts of things every day and the majority of people are vaccinated. I could just as easily start a blog of unvaccinated people dying of cancer, suicide and car accidents and claim they actually all died from being unvaccinated. I could start a blog of people who ate pasta and died 2 years later from various causes and claim eating pasta kills people. It would make just as much sense as this blog does.

Odd that you reply to this post, but won't touch the hundreds I've posted like the 2 reporters at the World Cup who 'suddenly' died within days of each other. Or the near daily posts I provide of young, healthy athletes dropping dead around the globe. How many young football and hockey player deaths have I posted?

Excess mortality is up all over the globe. Higher rates in the most vaccinated countries.

The vaccines aren't responsible for all of the excess mortality by any means. But they are responsible for some. Due to shady reporting (which is worse in the USA than most countries like the UK and Australia and Israel), sadly we will never know.

These vaccines are the most dangerous mainstream vaccines released in history OFTB. That's not arguable. As has been stated time and time again, vaccines that may have killed 30 people before were pulled. Some believe behind all of the curtains and secrecy of data, as many as 250,000 Americans have died as a result of the vaccine or complications from vaccine injuries. What's the real number? Sadly we will never know.

Critical thinking and objectivity Floggy. Try it.

The article said, specifically:

So 2/3rds of the 15,400 extra deaths had a "link" to Covid. Hmmm. What exactly does a "link to Covid" actually mean? He died in a motorcycle crash but tested positive for Covid? Notice the article does not say two thirds died due to Covid. Or because of Covid. A link to Covid. Meaning, some portion of that 2/3rds didn't die because of Covid.

Further, you missed this in the article because you stopped reading:

The actuary's numbers are different than the Australian Bureau of Stats. They explain why...if you...read.

17% more deaths than usual this year.
59% of them aren't Covid.

And:

Huh? One of the largest contributors to extra deaths is heart disease and strokes? What could possibly cause those? The vaccines with a warning label on them about myocarditis and generally being bad for your heart?

Ms Cutter said it was “not clear what might be driving this". Ummm....[raises hand]...I know, I know!

You suck at this.
Wait, you’re suggesting a significant percentage of the people with Covid linked deaths died in motorcycle crashes. Sure, Tim. Who sucks at this?

Data shows an increased risk of death and cardiac issues in people who’ve been infected with Covid. Vaccination reduces that increase in studies, but only very slightly. It’s likely the excess deaths are from Covid, not the vaccines. Severe reactions to the vaccine exist but they are rare. https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...he-risk-increases-each-time-you-catch-it/amp/

Countless other studies posted here...MANY...show the vaccines increase risks of heart diseases. The vaccines now come with a warning label because of this.

One can always find competing studies offering differing view points. The sheer volume of studies posted here about the vaccines and their impact on heart health speaks for itself.

Wait, you’re suggesting a significant percentage of the people with Covid linked deaths died in motorcycle crashes. Sure, Tim. Who sucks at this?

Where did I say a significant percentage?

It’s not unreasonable to question. It’s unreasonable to assume cause without evidence.

We are questioning. No one, not even me, is saying all of these questionable deaths are due to the vaccines. But we have the VAERS reports (completely under-reported data), which you love. There is something quite wrong with these vaccines.

I've provided rock solid FOIA evidence from the CDC that proves the CDC has in fact NOT been investigating these reports. You claimed they were. I've provided evidence that autopsies of suspicious deaths among the vaccinated are not happening. In some ways, are outright prohibited.

We are asking questions because the ill effects of the vaccines are not being studied like we have studied/tested other vaccines and maladies historically. Why?

The CDC's manipulation of data and hiding data, the immunity granted to the pharmas, Pfizer trying to keep their data under cover for 75 years, Twitter and Facebook and YouTube banning/silencing medical voices by the thousands all contribute to making so many of us wonder what is actually going on.

Vaccine immunity is a long standing thing

Right, but reminder...these aren't traditional vaccines. This is a completely new approach to 'vaccination'. Lumping these vaccines in with all other vaccines is a faulty compare.

Vaccine immunity is a long standing thing and there are reasons for it having to do with not putting vaccine manufacturers out of business over the few rare bad reactions because no vaccines generally means a whole lot of dead people.

We can debate whether that’s appropriate but it isn’t something that’s new to the coronavirus vaccines.
that does make sense.

what i'd like is some consideration for those of us who did take the vaccine and suddenly had issues. as i've said before, I had my appendix nearly rupture 6 days after the 2nd shot. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. Does that make me hesitant to take a booster? So much so that I've decided to not get a booster. Yet, I do not tell others to not get a booster. Their body, their choice. I'd heard and read something about that line of thinking for something else before. And I'm not a heavy drinker, don't smoke, and do take care of myself. I know that an appendix can rupture at any time, vaccinated or not. Yet the timing of it all makes me consider that the vaccine may have contributed to it.

Well, let's take a look at the credentials of the 270, shall we?

Adriana Sosa, DO: Medical Resident
Alie Ward: Host/Science Correspondent, Ologies Podcast
Anna Stovall, PhD: Associate Medical Writer
April English, MPH: Science Correspondent, Unbiased Science Podcast
Arden Heath: Clinical Microbiology MS Student
AS Richards: Research Fellow, Science Communicator
Autumn Schuster, MSW, LCSW: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, University of California Irvine
Benjamin Steinberg, PsyD: Psychologist
Brianna Soreth, MA: Clinical Research Coordinator
Bridget Scallen, MS: Editor, Unbiased Science Podcast
Cara Grome, MD: Psychiatrist
Cara L Santa Maria, MS, MA: Psychotherapist, PhD Candidate, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Colleen Trecartin-Frost, DMD: Dentist
Courtney Kennedy, MS, PA-C: Physician Assistant
Crissi Stokes, DHSc: Professor
Daniel Wilson, PhD: Analytical Scientist
Elle Michel, LMFT: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist

Wow!! Podcasters, Dentists, Marriage counselors?? And that was just to the letter "E". There are more! THIS is what I'm talking about when I speak of objective, critical thinking and doing research. I question things and you do not.
Fraud. You left out the doctors from Harvard, Cornell, Duke, Vanderbilt, etc. by mistake, right?

Fraud. You left out the doctors from Harvard, Cornell, Duke, Vanderbilt, etc. by mistake, right?
well, they didnt confim his alleged bias

sound familiar?

We are questioning. No one, not even me, is saying all of these questionable deaths are due to the vaccines. But we have the VAERS reports (completely under-reported data), which you love. There is something quite wrong with these vaccines.

I've provided rock solid FOIA evidence from the CDC that proves the CDC has in fact NOT been investigating these reports. You claimed they were. I've provided evidence that autopsies of suspicious deaths among the vaccinated are not happening. In some ways, are outright prohibited.

We are asking questions because the ill effects of the vaccines are not being studied like we have studied/tested other vaccines and maladies historically. Why?

The CDC's manipulation of data and hiding data, the immunity granted to the pharmas, Pfizer trying to keep their data under cover for 75 years, Twitter and Facebook and YouTube banning/silencing medical voices by the thousands all contribute to making so many of us wonder what is actually going on.

Right, but reminder...these aren't traditional vaccines. This is a completely new approach to 'vaccination'. Lumping these vaccines in with all other vaccines is a faulty compare.
😂 The way you backtrack when called out on your ridiculous insinuations.

So when you say “Just a coinkydink, right?” What you’re really saying is “Yes, this is almost certainly a coincidence.” Pointless.

that does make sense.

what i'd like is some consideration for those of us who did take the vaccine and suddenly had issues. as i've said before, I had my appendix nearly rupture 6 days after the 2nd shot. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. Does that make me hesitant to take a booster? So much so that I've decided to not get a booster. Yet, I do not tell others to not get a booster. Their body, their choice. I'd heard and read something about that line of thinking for something else before. And I'm not a heavy drinker, don't smoke, and do take care of myself. I know that an appendix can rupture at any time, vaccinated or not. Yet the timing of it all makes me consider that the vaccine may have contributed to it.
I am not surprised you would question it. As you say, appendixes rupture all the time. Data would show that ruptured appendixes significantly rising if it was the vaccine that actually caused it, would it not? On the other hand any vaccine can cause auto-immune reactions in some people, could that cause an appendix to rupture? Maybe, I'm not a doctor. I don't doubt such reactions exist. I'm less skeptical of things like that that happen immediately after vaccination.

The bottom line though is this is a very ineffective vaccine. It was pretty effective against the original coronavirus strain, it appears to be virtually useless against the newer ones aside from a small reduction in serious illness and hospitalization that seems to be as weak as if not weaker than natural immunity. So why take any risk of a reaction for something that doesn't even work? I discourage my young adult kids from getting boosters. I've had covid twice so don't think a booster is going to do much for me either.

I just don't buy all of the deep dark conspiracy theories and scare tactics really. The vaccines had a temporary initial benefit. They thought it would be more lasting than it was. They didn't know it would totally fail against newer strains. It does have some serious adverse effects in some people as most medical interventions do. Occam's razor, the most obvious explanation is usually the correct one.

I'm not here to build any credibility.

I know full well that not all 'coincidental' deaths I post are going to be from the vaccines. I know also full well that not all Covid deaths are...from Covid.

Odd that you reply to this post, but won't touch the hundreds I've posted like the 2 reporters at the World Cup who 'suddenly' died within days of each other. Or the near daily posts I provide of young, healthy athletes dropping dead around the globe. How many young football and hockey player deaths have I posted?

Excess mortality is up all over the globe. Higher rates in the most vaccinated countries.

The vaccines aren't responsible for all of the excess mortality by any means. But they are responsible for some. Due to shady reporting (which is worse in the USA than most countries like the UK and Australia and Israel), sadly we will never know.

These vaccines are the most dangerous mainstream vaccines released in history OFTB. That's not arguable. As has been stated time and time again, vaccines that may have killed 30 people before were pulled. Some believe behind all of the curtains and secrecy of data, as many as 250,000 Americans have died as a result of the vaccine or complications from vaccine injuries. What's the real number? Sadly we will never know.
Over 2 million people have attended the world cup. 2 of them that we know of died. This means what exactly? How many people out of 2 million die in a given week? The fact that they were both journalists means what exactly? That covid vaccines affect journalists especially?

Again, studies have shown significantly increased mortality rates after covid infection vs. those not infected, even more in people who have been reinfected, even more in people who have had severe infections. That would explain excess deaths all over the world wouldn't it, given that over 90% of us have now been infected?

Sorry, I know ( and so do you) that those figures come from intentional distortions of VAERS data and I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.

No, because they're a valid source of opinion. MY POINT is that you're 270 can dwindled to a fraction of that number given the lack of qualifying opinion. Don't quote 270 to 1 any longer. That is THE fraud here.

No, because they're a valid source of opinion. MY POINT is that you're 270 can dwindled to a fraction of that number given the lack of qualifying opinion. Don't quote 270 to 1 any longer. That is THE fraud here.
Fine, 87 to 1.

😂 The way you backtrack when called out on your ridiculous insinuations.

So when you say “Just a coinkydink, right?” What you’re really saying is “Yes, this is almost certainly a coincidence.” Pointless.

No when I say just a coincidence I mean just that. When I post an article about yet another high school football player collapsing and dying and say "it happens nearly every day now" I'm indicating something isn't right.

And I'm highlighting for hundreds of pages the sheer number of odd coincidences.

Over 2 million people have attended the world cup. 2 of them that we know of died. This means what exactly? How many people out of 2 million die in a given week? The fact that they were both journalists means what exactly? That covid vaccines affect journalists especially?

If I or anyone had the exact answer, none of us would be here. We would know either a) the vaccines are safe, or b) they are not. I don't know what it means when two journalists both 'suddenly' drop dead at the same event, but it sure is odd.

You know, like back when it made national news when one high school football player died. Now, we are seeing them by the dozens. What exactly does it mean? The something isn't normal.

Again, studies have shown significantly increased mortality rates after covid infection vs. those not infected, even more in people who have been reinfected, even more in people who have had severe infections. That would explain excess deaths all over the world wouldn't it, given that over 90% of us have now been infected?

Your approach is binary. "Therefore, all excess mortality is easily explained away because Covid." It's like saying "Because OrangeMan bad."

Studies have also shown a much higher risk for young people taking the vaccine than reward. It's a trade off on risk reward essentially until one is beyond middle age. For the young, there is a much higher incidence of adverse vaccine injuries and death than prevention. Studies have shown the increase in heart risk the vaccines cause. It's all been posted here and more.

As I have said, not every suspicious death is vaccine related. Many are Covid related. Many are lockdown related and the ensuing damages from that.

And some of them are vaccine related. You dismiss this as possible.

The question is how much. Estimates vary.

Sorry, I know ( and so do you) that those figures come from intentional distortions of VAERS data and I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.

VAERS is distorted data. It's a mass under-representation given it is one system out of many in this country and globally, and given that 98% of incidents aren't reported.

We've posted testimonials of medical professionals trying to publish data to VAERS only to be threatened with job loss if they do.

The data is grossly under-reported.

And it's still really, really bad.

Fine, 87 to 1.

As if a vote system matters on the issue.

The man invented mRNA. That alone makes him...ummm....qualified to speak on the topic does it not?

As I said above, you're comfortable with quashing free speech and censoring voices you don't like.

I'm no Robert Malone fan, nor do I disagree with him. But I am curious as to what he has to say given his substantial involvement with mRNA.

Rational.

If anyone is interested, read through. Painstaking detail here. In short, the Israel Ministry of Health (MoH) hired outside experts to analyze vaccine safety data. What they found was damning. Then the MoH covered it up and refused to share the data with the Israeli people before being caught doing so.

Executive Summary​

The Israeli Ministry of Health (MoH) was informed by their own hand-selected outside expert group headed by Prof. Mati Berkowitz that the COVID vaccines are not as safe as the MoH had been claiming to the Israeli people. It was just the opposite: instead of mild, short term events, the events were serious and long-lasting. For neurological side effects, in 65% of the cases, these did not go away at all (see the first video below); the 65% is at 3:09) and the researchers admitted they had no clue if they would ever go away.

In an internal Zoom meeting in early June, the recording of which was leaked to the press, Prof. Berkowitz warned MOH senior officials that they should think carefully how to present his study's findings to the public, otherwise they may be sued, since they completely contradict the MOH's claims that serious side effects are rare, short term and transient. After analyzing the reports received over a period of 6 months, the research team found that many serious side effects were in fact long-term, including ones not listed by Pfizer, and established causal relations with the vaccine.

The speaker is Prof. Mati Berkowitz, a pediatric specialist, head of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology unit at Shamir Medical Center, and head of the research team appointed by the Israeli Ministry of Health (IMOH) to examine the safety of the COVID-19 vaccine.

The outside researcher's video that was recorded:

1670958099487.png

Steve Kirsch summarizing the issue:

A heavily referenced article by Steve also summarizing what is found in the report above. Hard to deny.

Yes, Steve Kirsch has summarily been cancelled so all of this should be dismissed.

It's hard to argue anything with this. The study was done. A causal relationship was established. There's recordings of the findings. There's proof that Israel covered it up.

FYI, heart related issues were NOT studied as a part of the research.

If I or anyone had the exact answer, none of us would be here. We would know either a) the vaccines are safe, or b) they are not. I don't know what it means when two journalists both 'suddenly' drop dead at the same event, but it sure is odd.

You know, like back when it made national news when one high school football player died. Now, we are seeing them by the dozens. What exactly does it mean? The something isn't normal.

Your approach is binary. "Therefore, all excess mortality is easily explained away because Covid." It's like saying "Because OrangeMan bad."

Studies have also shown a much higher risk for young people taking the vaccine than reward. It's a trade off on risk reward essentially until one is beyond middle age. For the young, there is a much higher incidence of adverse vaccine injuries and death than prevention. Studies have shown the increase in heart risk the vaccines cause. It's all been posted here and more.

As I have said, not every suspicious death is vaccine related. Many are Covid related. Many are lockdown related and the ensuing damages from that.

And some of them are vaccine related. You dismiss this as possible.

The question is how much. Estimates vary.

VAERS is distorted data. It's a mass under-representation given it is one system out of many in this country and globally, and given that 98% of incidents aren't reported.

We've posted testimonials of medical professionals trying to publish data to VAERS only to be threatened with job loss if they do.

The data is grossly under-reported.

And it's still really, really bad.
What does the World Cup have to do with the Covid Vaccine? Many thousands of other people died recently. Some vaccinated, some not. What does any of it have to do with the Covid vaccine? What’s the physiological explanation for a vaccinated person being fine for many weeks or months and then suddenly dropping dead? Why do you connect it to the vaccine?

If 98% of VAERS incidence go unreported, how do you know?