• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

What does the World Cup have to do with the Covid Vaccine? Many thousands of other people died recently. Some vaccinated, some not. What does any of it have to do with the Covid vaccine? What’s the physiological explanation for a vaccinated person being fine for many weeks or months and then suddenly dropping dead? Why do you connect it to the vaccine?

See my prior post.

If 98% of VAERS incidence go unreported, how do you know?

Simple math Shortbus. If just 2% of reported numbers show these vaccines are deadlier than all former vaccines combined, how damning would the numbers be if we had accurate reporting? 98% worse?

If I or anyone had the exact answer, none of us would be here. We would know either a) the vaccines are safe, or b) they are not. I don't know what it means when two journalists both 'suddenly' drop dead at the same event, but it sure is odd.
I think that one dude was likely poisoned. The one who was wanting to wear rainbow **** to the games, but was denied. Remember where they're playing.

going by this, it would seem that the daily cases are not as much as Flog has wanted to believe. Too many? yes, of course. Even deaths are down. Even if we're heading into another dark, cold and terrible winter filled with death and destruction from a virus with a 97% recovery rate from whose who have reported to having it.

1670966106391.png

1670966073455.png

1670966879028.png

I know full well that not all 'coincidental' deaths I post are going to be from the vaccines.
Then why post them? Serious question. If these vaccines really are factually dangerous why not stick to facts and stop posting irrelevant scare tactics?

Yes there is a concerted effort to push these vaccines on people, there is also a concerted effort to fearmonger people away from them. Neither is right or ok.

Some believe behind all of the curtains and secrecy of data, as many as 250,000 Americans have died as a result of the vaccine or complications from vaccine injuries. What's the real number? Sadly we will never know.
“Some” are unscrupulous scumbags that make fortunes peddling bullshit conspiracy theories to naive sheep that are all too eager to be entertained by them.

No credible source is making that claim.

See my prior post.

Simple math Shortbus. If just 2% of reported numbers show these vaccines are deadlier than all former vaccines combined, how damning would the numbers be if we had accurate reporting? 98% worse?
WTF are you talking about? Source? Make that CREDIBLE source?

And you don’t get it… if it’s NOT REPORTED, there’s no way to calculate a percentage for it.

It’s not unreasonable to question. It’s unreasonable to assume cause without evidence.
Unfortunately this is where we find ourselves, one party has a legitimate concern over a safety issue based on recent events that may or may not be a coincidence and the response from the second party is always prove it. This results in a they said, they said type of discussion and nothing gets resolved, without mountains of money and years of litigation.

With the known "facts" changing over the last 2 years, I'm pretty certain that there is information that may never be released. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will, but the action or lack of action by our government gives me pause, and questions their honesty.

Unfortunately this is where we find ourselves, one party has a legitimate concern over a safety issue based on recent events that may or may not be a coincidence and the response from the second party is always prove it. This results in a they said, they said type of discussion and nothing gets resolved, without mountains of money and years of litigation.

With the known "facts" changing over the last 2 years, I'm pretty certain that there is information that may never be released. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will, but the action or lack of action by our government gives me pause, and questions their honesty.
We’re at the point where this debate is pretty much irrelevant. While I don’t believe there is widespread vaccine injury and death, the fact remains that the vaccines are no longer effective in any meaningful way. I personally don’t need another reason to stop getting them.

WTF are you talking about? Source? Make that CREDIBLE source?

And you don’t get it… if it’s NOT REPORTED, there’s no way to calculate a percentage for it.

You clearly don't understand what 'under-reported' means.

The # of people caught speeding by police isn't indicative of the total number of people speeding.

If only 2% of vaccine-suspected deaths/injuries are reported and the numbers are already that bad, imagine how bad they would be if there was mandatory reporting.

The Exaggeration of Long Covid​

Lingering symptoms after a respiratory infection are common. Most cases are too mild to worry about.

By
Marty Makary

If that is behind a paywall, use this: https://archive.vn/HvCqy#selection-133.5-159.12

Long Covid is real. I have reliable patients who describe lingering symptoms after Covid infection. But public-health officials have massively exaggerated long Covid to scare low-risk Americans as our government gives more than $1 billion to a long Covid medical-industrial complex.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention claims that 20% of Covid infections can result in long Covid. But a U.K. study found that only 3% of Covid patients had residual symptoms lasting 12 weeks. What explains the disparity? It’s often normal to experience mild fatigue or weakness for weeks after being sick and inactive and not eating well. Calling these cases long Covid is the medicalization of ordinary life.

Two studies published this month put long Covid in perspective. The first, in the Journal of the American Medical Association, looked at a spectrum of wellness indicators in 1,000 people who recovered from symptomatic Covid or another respiratory infection. It found that 40% of patients who had tested positive for Covid “reported persistently poor physical, mental, or social well-being at 3-month follow-up.” For Covid-negative patients who had other upper-respiratory infections, the figure was 54%. Covid patients did better than non-Covid patients. While there are certainly unique hallmark conditions of Covid, such as loss of smell, any respiratory infection—flu, RSV, other cold viruses—can knock you down for a while.

The second study, in Lancet Regional Health, looked for long Covid in 5,086 children 11 to 17 and found that symptoms present during infection rapidly declined over time. The researchers found that among children who tested positive and negative for Covid “prevalence patterns of poor well-being, fatigue and Long COVID”—defined by its symptoms without the need for a past diagnosis of the disease—“were broadly similar.” (The study also found that loneliness in children increased steadily in the year after Covid illness.)

The National Institutes for Health has been intensely focused on studying long Covid, spending nearly $1.2 billion on the condition. To date, the return on investment has been zero for the people suffering with it. But it’s been terrific for MRI centers, lab testing companies and hospitals that set up long Covid clinics. I’ve talked to the staff at some of these clinics and it’s unclear what they are actually offering to people beyond a myriad of tests.

An Annals of Internal Medicine study ran an exhaustive battery of tests on 48 people with long Covid and 50 people without. The researchers found no biochemical or physiologic abnormalities in people with long Covid. “Levels of plasma inflammatory markers, levels of biomarkers for cardiac and central nervous system injury, and presence of select autoantibodies were similar between groups,” they concluded. The only medical factor that predicted long Covid was pre-existing anxiety, associated with a 2.8 times increased risk of developing long Covid.

The NIH hasn’t invested nearly as much in studying masks, natural immunity, vaccine complications, boosters in children or even vitamin D, which was found last month to lower Covid mortality—a study that tragically came two years too late. The most stunning absence of Covid research is in children. After imposing tremendous restrictions on tens of millions of healthy children for nearly two years, no government study or public-health official can tell us how many otherwise healthy children have died of Covid, or even if any have. Dedicating research dollars to magnify Covid complications while ignoring other pressing Covid research questions continues the politicization of the disease.
Last month Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Robert Califf tweeted that “preliminary epidemiological findings point to the distinct possibility of the bivalent vaccines and antivirals reducing risk of long Covid.” If Pfizer tweeted that, it could be fined for making a claim beyond an FDA-authorized indication. Mr. Califf’s Twitter thread included no data. The bivalent vaccine was authorized by the FDA without a vote of its scientific expert advisory committee.

White House Covid coordinator Ashish Jha declared last month that the science supporting the bivalent vaccine is “crystal clear.” In fact, it was authorized based on data from eight mice. To date, there has been no randomized trial data on the bivalent vaccine. It’s authorization was reamed through by regulators over the objections of experts like Paul Offit,who argued that it should be evaluated as a new medication.

The NIH’s fear-mongering around long Covid has also been used to argue for keeping Covid restrictions in place. In November, the Biden administration issued a report on long Covid stating that mask mandates and vaccination “protect people from infection or reinfection and possible Long COVID,” despite no scientific evidence to support the claim.
Given the broad reach of population immunity to Covid today and the less severe nature of the illness, long Covid is less common and less severe than it was in 2020 or 2021. In my experience treating thousands of patients over two decades, people are forgiving if you are honest with them. If public-health officials want to regain the public trust, they should show more humility when it comes to Covid, including long Covid.

Finally, we may get some real data. Unlike what happened in Israel, whatever they find - I doubt gets covered up.

During a Tuesday morning roundtable with health regarding Covid-19 mRNA vaccine accountability, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced that he will be petitioning for a statewide grand jury to investigate "any and all wrongdoing in Florida with respect to Covid-19 vaccines."

"Today, I’m announcing a petition with the Supreme Court of Florida to impanel a statewide grand jury to investigate any and all wrongdoing in Florida with respect to Covid-19 vaccines," DeSantis announced.

"We anticipate that we will get the approval for that, that will be something that will be impaneled most likely in the Tampa Bay area, and that will come with legal processes that will be able to get more information and to bring legal accountability for those who committed misconduct."

Additionally, DeSantis announced additional surveillance and research into adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccines.

"We are initiating a program here in Florida where we will be studying the incidence in surveillance of myocarditis within a few weeks of Covid-19 vaccination for people who died," Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo said.

"This is going to be a surveillance study using—working with some of our medical examiners in Florida. We’re also going to be working with the University of Florida so there will be a component that has more of a research or research forum to it, but we will answer this question.

"It is a question that I’m sure keeps the CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna up late at night hoping no one ever looks, but we’re going to look here in Florida."

Speaking in regards to the information that came about during the beginning of the pandemic in 2020, where people were told to stay inside but George Floyd protestors were allowed to congregate in large groups, DeSantis announced a "panel of experts" who will "counteract nonsense when it’s coming out of these institutions" like the CDC.

"And so in Florida, we’re creating what we’re calling the Public Health Integrity Committee. It’s a committee of expert researchers that will be able to assess recommendations and guidance related to public health and healthcare, but particularly being able to offer critical assessments of things that bureaucracies like the FDA, CDC, and NIH are doing."

No, you literally just posted an article that states 1/3rd don’t have a link to Covid. I know you struggle with math and statistics but, 1 - 1/3 = 2/3. Trust me.

So if 2/3 of the excess deaths are "related to Covid," but the nation in question (Australia) has a 96% double-vaccination rate, doesn't that mean that 96% of those "Covid" deaths are related to the vaccine??

Asking for a friend.

Believe it or not.

Tess Lawrie is the director of the Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy in Bath, UK., Director of E-BMC Ltd, and EbMCsquared CiC, consultant to the World Health Organization (WHO) and a PhD. She's a medical doctor and scientist as well.

122 publications: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Theresa-Lawrie

Video featured on www.bonginoreport.com

Dr. Tess Lawrie: COVID-19 'Vaccines' Cause Inflammation in ‘Every Organ and Tissue of the Body’​

December 6, 2022

Reactions: xjx
Then why post them? Serious question.

Serious question? Serious answer. All of those that I post are in question.

If these vaccines really are factually dangerous why not stick to facts and stop posting irrelevant scare tactics?

Can you provide "the facts?" You claimed, erroneously, the CDC was 'studying VAERS reports.' You were wrong. They were not. If they are not studying them, what facts are there to study? Serious question.

I posted factual evidence today that Israel likewise wasted more than a year NOT studying their reports. When they did, they found some very bad data.

So what facts do you propose we stick to? The "talking points" that vaccines are safe when there have been no clinical trials, no true studies on adverse events, no autopsies? What are these facts you speak of we should point to? You're asking us to just 'accept' what we've been told minus data/facts.

You throw around the word 'facts' as if there is established science. There is not. Look at how much has changed in the past 2.5 years. You do realize the biggest spreader of misinformation to date has been Governments? 6 feet of social distance, masking, the vaccines prevent spread, Fauci encouraging people to hook up via Tinder, natural immunity doesn't work, the vaccines have 92% efficacy, children are at risk from dying from Covid.

So seriously, what bank of facts do you actually subscribe to?

Yes there is a concerted effort to push these vaccines on people, there is also a concerted effort to fearmonger people away from them. Neither is right or ok.

Agreed. Do you now support the CDC actually (not figuratively) analyzing VAERS data? Doing autopsies on people who die within days of vaccination? I mean, like Ron Desantis is planning to do....real studies and not just Government-hired PR firm talking points?

Last edited:
“Some” are unscrupulous scumbags

You literally just described Moderna and Pfizer. You do see that, right?

I mean, you've accused Marty Makary of being unscrupulous and a scumbag, so.

Here we go. No. Just no. Good luck getting America to do this again.

Serious question? Serious answer. All of those that I post are in question.

Can you provide "the facts?" You claimed, erroneously, the CDC was 'studying VAERS reports.' You were wrong. They were not. If they are not studying them, what facts are there to study? Serious question.

I posted factual evidence today that Israel likewise wasted more than a year NOT studying their reports. When they did, they found some very bad data.

So what facts do you propose we stick to? The "talking points" that vaccines are safe when there have been no clinical trials, no true studies on adverse events, no autopsies? What are these facts you speak of we should point to? You're asking us to just 'accept' what we've been told minus data/facts.

You throw around the word 'facts' as if there is established science. There is not. Look at how much has changed in the past 2.5 years. You do realize the biggest spreader of misinformation to date has been Governments? 6 feet of social distance, masking, the vaccines prevent spread, Fauci encouraging people to hook up via Tinder, natural immunity doesn't work, the vaccines have 92% efficacy, children are at risk from dying from Covid.

So seriously, what bank of facts do you actually subscribe to?

Agreed. Do you now support the CDC actually (not figuratively) analyzing VAERS data? Doing autopsies on people who die within days of vaccination? I mean, like Ron Desantis is planning to do....real studies and not just Government-hired PR firm talking points?
Start with this simple fact Tim. Do you have a credible study with control groups that shows mortality rates greater in vaccinated people than in unvaccinated ones of comparable ages? Because there are literally dozens of studies out there showing the opposite.

I bet you were given many atomic wedgies as a kid. ******* commie-nerd.

Good information. And I am going to repeat myself here, but the Kaiser study is a bit dated since it covers data up to only July of 2021. My bigger issue, however, is the failure to distinguish excess deaths by age group. I am interested in the data for excess deaths among 18-40 year olds, for example.

This is a study of Covid deaths and shows that those who got the shot die from Covid at a statistically-significant lower rate than those who did not get the shot. I don't dispute that proposition. I don't think TSF does either.

The question - again, for the 20th time - is what do the data show for those under 40 who have already had the Chinese flu? Isn't it true that their morbidity from the Chinese flu (again) is so low that taking the shot no longer makes sense?

We’re at the point where this debate is pretty much irrelevant. While I don’t believe there is widespread vaccine injury and death, the fact remains that the vaccines are no longer effective in any meaningful way. I personally don’t need another reason to stop getting them.
And yet there has been an upswing in the number of ads on TV promoting more shots for your 4 year old, and that somehow if they don't receive them, their lives are at risk.
This for a virus that has a, or near,100% survival rate for this age group. Criminal, in my opinion.

If the pharmaceutical companies, with the support of our government, continue to push this narrative, then they will have no problem lying about other issues.
Just my opinion from having lived so long, with no links to support my thoughts, on the other hand no absolute proof from the manufacturers verifying their claims either.

Apparently, transparency is a one way street.