• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Would seem pretty dumb of the pharmaceutical industry to kill us off actually. Why would they want to shrink their customer base? Especially kill a lot of young people with one or two relatively cheap vaccines who could become lifelong customers. I’m sure they have their reasons.
simple: cash upfront, no liability

no need to wait years and decades

holy ****. Is your pal from Pfizer from the marketing department?

No you haven’t. You’ve posted anti-vaxx sites’ warped distorted interpretations of studies that don’t say what they claim they say. Where the authors of the studies deny they say what the anti-vax sites claim they say. And I’ve refuted many of them with actual facts but you just ignore that so why would anyone bother trying to refute all of them.
You categorize those that you disagree with, and their opinions as that of anti-vaxxers......why are you so insultingly insipid in your slurs against those wanting to read, examine, understand and agree with the science used to formulate drugs going into their bodies??

Its called informed consent!!

So many evil scientific people in the world working so hard to lie to people and poison them with their evil vaccines! I guess they all own stock in Pfizer or something.
More and more every day "scientific people" are changing their stance. You're just not keeping up. Most of Trogs articles are years old.

You categorize those that you disagree with, and their opinions as that of anti-vaxxers......why are you so insultingly insipid in your slurs against those wanting to read, examine, understand and agree with the science used to formulate drugs going into their bodies??

Its called informed consent!!
OFTB is a lib. She just refuses to admit it. Calling others names like anti-vaxxer is a lib strategy. She has fallen down the rabbit hole.

Like Don Lemon type misinformation?
Let's not debate if Ivermectin has any effect on COVID.
Don Lemon especially, but most MSM repeatedly called Ivermectin, the NOBEL PRIZE WINNING FDA approved human drug, horse paste that kills people.
When in fact, Ivermectin is one of, if not, the safest prescription medication on the planet......for humans.
They make acetaminophen for horses, too, but nobody goes out of their way to call Tylenol 8 horse paste.

Rich of you demanding someone answer someone's concern.
You've ducked Tim and others' repeated questions like they're bill collectors.

You're a troll of Kauffman proportions. Kudos.
You inject illogical hypocrisy with every comment and deflect and ignore like a White House Press Secretary ( from ANY administration ).
The reason you're continually dragged is your stubborn resistance to admitting that you were previously wrong.
Not by any doing of your own, but simply for bum information you were fed.

Most everyone on here has changed at least something they formally believed when all this first started compared to now.
One way or the other.
Not you. You're a miracle.
You're like the parishioner whose priests get dragged out in cuffs in the middle of mass, and they show the trove of videos they took of them groping and raping alter boys, and you sit there putting your fingers in your ears singing, "LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LA LA LA LA!" instead of pragmatically looking at the facts in front of you and saying, "You know, it's hard to believe, but just maybe there's something to all this. Perhaps I should read up on ALL aspects and draw my own conclusions instead of just listening to the Pope tell me it's not true."

How many people’s lives have been saved by drugs and vaccines vs how many have been harmed by them? Any idea what the percentages are on that? Do you believe the harm has been intentional? Do you believe pharmaceuticals are by and large mostly harmful or mostly beneficial? Do you really think people who work in that industry don’t want to save lives and don’t care about harming people?

Sad what this misinformation campaign has done to the world.
Innumerable lives have been saved by drugs and vaccines. Thank the good Lord for modern medicine.
But also, numerous lives have been altered/ruined/lost due to drugs and vaccines, too.
And I do think the seesaw is more heavily weighted towards good than bad.
But to dismiss the possibility, one way or the other, is naive.

Now, when you say "people who work in the industry", and then say, "don't want to save lives and don't care about people" this is not a black and white answer.
Do I think the actual biologists, chemical engineers, doctors, etc. who create and develop the medications/drugs/vaccines care about saving lives and care if people are harmed? 100% ABSOLUTELY!
Do I think the board members, the CEO, the sales reps, upper management, owners of the company, etc. care about saving lives and care if people are harmed...............? This is a different conversation.
If you don't know the history of OxyContin/The Sackler Family/Purdue Pharma I suggest you read up.
That was nefarious. They did lie. They did actively try to mislead people. They did try to cover it up. It was purely for money.
This is not the only instance of this happening.
And the real kick in the nuts is the FDA was either just as culpable in the deception or are retarded/gullible to a fault and shouldn't be in charge of determining what's safe for use by the masses.

Yeah, scientific people never invented a drug, that Pfizer never manufactured, and the FDA never approved, that was later found to be harmful and pulled from the market.
Never after one year.
Never after 5 years.
Certainly not after 50 years.
Never once.
Not ever.
I already called Stuporman out for this fraud of an argument.

If you experienced a medical emergency today, you would be very willing to let the people advising you to get vaccinated to care for you.

More and more every day "scientific people" are changing their stance. You're just not keeping up. Most of Trogs articles are years old.
Because the vaccines were deemed safe and effective over two years ago and social media and Substack nonsense hasn’t changed that.

OFTB is a lib. She just refuses to admit it. Calling others names like anti-vaxxer is a lib strategy. She has fallen down the rabbit hole.
No, historically anti-vaxers have
mostly been holistic, alternative medicine, far-left liberal hippie types.

Alternative reality craziness is relatively new to the right and is what OFTB is railing against.

Because the vaccines were deemed safe and effective over two years ago and social media and Substack nonsense hasn’t changed that.
Yes, they were "deemed" safe, without the benefit of clinical studies to demonstrate either safety or efficacy, and those trials that were initiated were quickly aborted because Pfizer, Moderna and the FDA "expert panel" "deemed" safety and efficacy for a drug that was not actually safe and did not have efficacy by any modern drug definition. All the rest is bullshit noise

Yes, they were "deemed" safe, without the benefit of clinical studies to demonstrate either safety or efficacy, and those trials that were initiated were quickly aborted because Pfizer, Moderna and the FDA "expert panel" "deemed" safety and efficacy for a drug that was not actually safe and did not have efficacy by any modern drug definition. All the rest is bullshit noise
There’s no shortage of universities with medical schools in the U.S. Go ahead and find the ones calling bullshit on these two, I’ll wait.

I knew you wouldn't actually READ what I wrote and just went to CNNs talking points memo.
I literally said, "Let's not debate if Ivermectin has any effect on COVID."
And on command, Trog the Lemming posts two articles stating..........................Ivermectin is ineffective against COVID.
You truly are more dense than osmium.

If you experienced a medical emergency today, you would be very willing to let the people advising you to get vaccinated to care for you.

I knew you wouldn't actually READ what I wrote and just went to CNNs talking points memo.
I literally said, "Let's not debate if Ivermectin has any effect on COVID."
And on command, Trog the Lemming posts two articles stating..........................Ivermectin is ineffective against COVID.
You truly are more dense than osmium.
This is even less coherent than your “Don Lemmon! Ivermectin!” post. WTF are you talking about and what does it have to do with the vaccine?

Deemed safe by who? You are missing the whole point (again). NEW studies are turning medical experts to rethink their stance on how safe the vax really is. It takes at least 10 years of study to declare any drug safe. How long did the vax take?

This is even less coherent than your “Don Lemmon! Ivermectin!” post. WTF are you talking about and what does it have to do with the vaccine?
I saw Lon Chaney Jr. walking with the Queen
Doin' the werewolves of London
I saw a werewolf drinkin' a piña colada at Trader Vic's
His hair was perfect

Trog just called someone else "less coherent" after the incoherent crap he wrote yesterday.
The irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

That was true six months ago. Now my Dr has changed his tune. As have many others.

There’s no shortage of universities with medical schools in the U.S. Go ahead and find the ones calling bullshit on these two, I’ll wait.

ShortBus:

The first link is a year old, which renders it useless. One can actually tell this from reading the first page.

The second link contains this paragraph, which is factually, untrue:

"Although the first vaccines were created, evaluated and authorized for emergency use in under a year, rest assured that no steps were skipped in ensuring their safety and effectiveness. They went through the same layers of review and testing as other vaccines."

In effect, both of these websites are at least misleading readers. Why?

Deemed safe by who? You are missing the whole point (again). NEW studies are turning medical experts to rethink their stance on how safe the vax really is. It takes at least 10 years of study to declare any drug safe. How long did the vax take?
No they aren’t. Nobody is getting up in front of a group of their peers and sharing a social media post or a Substack article during a seminar. That’s not how it works.

ShortBus:

The first link is a year old, which renders it useless. One can actually tell this from reading the first page.

The second link contains this paragraph, which is factually, untrue:

"Although the first vaccines were created, evaluated and authorized for emergency use in under a year, rest assured that no steps were skipped in ensuring their safety and effectiveness. They went through the same layers of review and testing as other vaccines."

In effect, both of these websites are at least misleading readers. Why?
Then provide the updates articles where a university’s medical school has “changed its tune”. They don’t ******* exist! Prove me wrong.

That was true six months ago. Now my Dr has changed his tune. As have many others.
I know you were replying to Shortbus @Troglodyte - but wanted to show this...

can anyone argue with the Mayo Clinic as to what to take for Covid?

I've heard several drugs mentioned as possible treatments for COVID-19. What are they and how do they work?​

Answer From Daniel C. DeSimone, M.D.

There is only one product approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). But many medications are being tested.

The FDA has approved an antiviral drug called remdesivir (Veklury) to treat COVID-19 in adults and children who are age 12 and older. Remdesivir may be prescribed for people who are hospitalized with COVID-19 and need supplemental oxygen or have a higher risk of serious illness. It's given through a needle in the skin (intravenously).

interesting that the FDA says tot take remdesivir. Remember when Trump took it and the Libs were going apeshit? Pepperidge Farms and everyone not a card carrying (D)umbass does. Note that this was Dec. 17, 2022.

Some of the therapies that Trump received also are being used for seriously ill COVID-19 patients in Colorado and elsewhere, including the corticosteroid, dexamethasone, and, to a lesser degree, the antiviral drug, remdesivir.

That article was from Oct. 5, 2020.

Oh, almost forgot. Remember when we were told that the Mensas at WHO (World Health Organization, flog, not the band) were the utmost premier authority on which medications and treatments were best for us lowly peons to take for the human race ending Chinese virus manufactured in a lab that Dr Fauci helped fund? Yeah, about that...

WHO has issued a conditional recommendation against the use of remdesivir in hospitalized patients, regardless of disease severity, as there is currently no evidence that remdesivir improves survival and other outcomes in these patients.
That was dated way back on 20 November 2020.
After Trump used remdesivir.

Interesting, no?

WHO says in November 2020 that they disagree with using Remdesivir for Covid. Fast forward to the present and the FDA is advising using Remdesivir for Covid.

so based on CURRENT data back in November 2020, there were warnings to not use Remdesivir. Now that more data has been compiled, stance has changed. Almost as if they didnt have enough data back then, or, rather, not enough data to dispute to make a sound judgement so they erred on the side of caution.

Ancestor Flog: You're clueless, Columbus. The ships will sail off the edge. OMG! Moron!