• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I don’t need to defend my conservative credentials to anyone. This new bullshit is not the Republican Party I joined 37 years ago. So if you’re saying I don’t fit in well thanks. I appreciate that.

And by the way if it keeps going down this far right fringe rabbit hole it will keep losing. Bigly.
OK. That I agree with. I am just saying that name calling is what the left does.

More misinformation.

Serious question to which no one ever replies or has an answer. Can you remember a time period in history when this many young people just dropped dead every day? I can't. Could have been Covid, could have been the vaccine. Shouldn't we be....investigating?

Minnesota teenage hockey player dies on Christmas after stroke​

Cretin-Derham Hall student-athlete dies on Christmas following stroke

The 16-year-old was described as a hardworking and fierce competitor.

Moyamoya disease is a rare, vascular disease caused by blockage in the carotid artery at the base of the brain in an area called the basal ganglia. The name moyamoya means “puff of smoke” in Japanese, and describes the look of the tangle of tiny blood vessels formed to compensate for the blockage.

OK. That I agree with. I am just saying that name calling is what the left does.
This is not a left or right issue to me. I am not name calling everyone who questions the safety and efficacy of the vaccines. I am name calling concerted disinformation campaigns that are having real world negative consequences. I’m not happy with a lot of what the government has done in the last few years either, as many here can attest.

Floggy, you're still a mask zealot. This is from a DOCTOR. The White House employs him. He says "No study in the world shows masks work."

What say ye?

Top White House Covid Advisor Dr. Jha, finally admits on a recent zoom call that there’s “no study in the world that show that masks work”

More misinformation.

Serious question to which no one ever replies or has an answer. Can you remember a time period in history when this many young people just dropped dead every day? I can't. Could have been Covid, could have been the vaccine. Shouldn't we be....investigating?

Minnesota teenage hockey player dies on Christmas after stroke​

Cretin-Derham Hall student-athlete dies on Christmas following stroke

The 16-year-old was described as a hardworking and fierce competitor.

Moyamoya disease is a rare, vascular disease caused by blockage in the carotid artery at the base of the brain in an area called the basal ganglia. The name moyamoya means “puff of smoke” in Japanese, and describes the look of the tangle of tiny blood vessels formed to compensate for the blockage.

Can you remember a time period where hordes of people searched through social media far and wide to find stories of unexpected deaths and then posted them trying to imply they were caused by a vaccine?

This kid died from a rare but known and likely congenital condition that is more prevalent in children which was identified decades ago. Must be the vaccine!

That took me about 5 minutes of research but hey why bother .

This is not a left or right issue to me. I am not name calling everyone who questions the safety and efficacy of the vaccines. I am name calling concerted disinformation campaigns that are having real world negative consequences. I’m not happy with a lot of what the government has done in the last few years either, as many here can attest.
But how do you know its disinformation when you can't trust the CDC or any government organization to tell the truth? Of course, they are going to call it disinformation. Who do we trust?

But how do you know its disinformation when you can't trust the CDC or any government organization to tell the truth? Of course, they are going to call it disinformation. Who do we trust?
Unlike most of you I believe the scientific community is by and large honest. Science does not always get everything right. Unpredictable things sometimes happen. I’m talking about people intentionally twisting, distorting, and misinterpreting data.
I do not like censorship on legitimate discourse on these issues at all, however there are a lot of people out there blatantly lying, and sowing so much distrust in the scientific community is dangerous. When kids start coming down with polio and dying of measles or pertussis maybe this will slow down. I hope it doesn’t take that happening.

Unlike most of you I believe the scientific community is by and large honest. Science does not always get everything right. Unpredictable things sometimes happen. I’m talking about people intentionally twisting, distorting, and misinterpreting data.
I do not like censorship on legitimate discourse on these issues at all, however there are a lot of people out there blatantly lying, and sowing so much distrust in the scientific community is dangerous. When kids start coming down with polio and dying of measles or pertussis maybe this will slow down. I hope it doesn’t take that happening.
I agree with you here.

I also believe - without any backup evidence - that the data was suppressed or destroyed that would have prevented many people from dying/suffering. It only takes a couple of people to make this happen on a global scale. Especially if those scientists were silenced or hushed. Yeah, that'd be a conspiracy, but it's not one that I spend much time dabbling in. That said, if a vaccine has a 95% success rate, its generally a success - I'd believe, even though I don't have a Biology degree, and haven't stayed in a Holiday Inn Express in a minute.
for reference on the 95% success rate:

However, that leaves 5% of non-success. Which, can be argued that the 5% can then be suffering side effects. Or not. Yet THOSE cases are the ones that we are told to ignore. Millions and millions of people are suffering side effects from this. Either dying, triggering something else in the body or, as I've experienced, having an organ removed. When questioning the efficacy of the ClotShot, we're again shown the success rate as proof that this is working. Yet the failure rate is what is being questioned.

Additionally, we don't know for certain what might happen 5, 10, 15 years down the road from taking this shot. Hopefully nothing, but the 5% of the global population which is coincidentally suffering after taking the ClotShot might have passed something down to the next generation(s).

But that is exactly what our government has been doing for 2 years. I am not going to trust them. I trust what I see. I see my daughter in law suffer for over a year going to countless doctors only to finally be told the truth that her condition was caused by the vax. I saw my son and granddaughter who got the vax, get covid for over two weeks while me and my wife who are both 66 years old and are not vaxed get the same stain for two days and it was over. My daughter in laws nephew just died suddenly and they are suspecting the vax caused it.

It is beyond comical how often you miss the point of a post and the information contained within.
I wish I could bet on your replies somehow.
It beyond comical that you don’t understand that, by confusing the two, he didn’t have a ******* point.

I provided quotes and articles to back up precisely what I said.

precisely

to a point

which you again missed.

over there doing some Matrix bullshit when facts are headed your way.

You need to work on holding a reader’s interest. Talking out your *** at the onset is a bad start.

It beyond comical that you don’t understand that, by confusing the two, he didn’t have a ******* point.
I confused nothing. you're showcasing your ignorance and inability to grasp a point. again. as usual.

You need to work on holding a reader’s interest. Talking out your *** at the onset is a bad start.
yEw NeEd Ta Be C A DoKtUr to address your ADHD.

Kept his mouth shut about what?? What are you talking about? You are being incoherent again.
FFS, you mentioned exactly ONE thing. Your doctor supposedly “changing his tune”.

Where is his voice? Where is this contingent of doctors telling people to avoid the Covid vaccines? I see doctors speaking about any number of health issues just about every day, In over two years, never have I seen one speaking out against the Covid vaccines.

FFS, you mentioned exactly ONE thing. Your doctor supposedly “changing his tune”.

Where is his voice? Where is this contingent of doctors telling people to avoid the Covid vaccines? I see doctors speaking about any number of health issues just about every day, In over two years, never have I seen one speaking out against the Covid vaccines.
You think you have a point because my doctor didn't speak to YOU? You think I am ******* lying??

Science is the act of questioning previous science, not supporting clearly ****** unscientific "studies" that the masses were told, and are still being told is "Science" and "FDA approved". Which part of Pfizer or Moderna's stage 1, 2 or 3 Covid flu shot clinical studies were completed according to established FDA policy for drug approval?

Science is the act of questioning previous science, not supporting clearly ****** unscientific "studies" that the masses were told, and are still being told is "Science" and "FDA approved". Which part of Pfizer or Moderna's stage 1, 2 or 3 Covid flu shot clinical studies were completed according to established FDA policy for drug approval?
Three phases of clinics trials are completed, they overlapped so were done faster than normal due to the emergent nature of the situation. And once again, I don’t have a problem with science questioning other science. I don’t have a problem with scientific conclusions sometimes being later proven wrong. It happens. I have a problem with deliberate distortions and lies.

They were not completed. They were aborted and the data was hidden, only freed by court actions against the DEA.

Your last sentence is sadly ironic, because you do not seem to realize your continued role in spreading misinformation.

None of the phase 1, 2 or 3 studies were actually completed to their endpoints.
Three phases of clinics trials are completed, they overlapped so were done faster than normal due to the emergent nature of the situation. And once again, I don’t have a problem with science questioning other science. I don’t have a problem with scientific conclusions sometimes being later proven wrong. It happens. I have a problem with deliberate distortions and lies.