• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

No they aren’t. Nobody is getting up in front of a group of their peers and sharing a social media post or a Substack article during a seminar. That’s not how it works.
So........you have attended said seminars? So, tell us how it works.

Then provide the updates articles where a university’s medical school has “changed its tune”. They don’t ******* exist! Prove me wrong.
post 15,350

Then provide the updates articles where a university’s medical school has “changed its tune”. They don’t ******* exist! Prove me wrong.
**** your universities. We all know who they are run by. That like a Pats fan saying there was no cheating.

I am not a Qanon, conspiracy theorist, everyone’s out to murder us, Trump nut hugging conservative which I guess makes me a lib in some people’s eyes.

About Desantis? Do you realize Trumps advisors have publicly said the same thing?
post 15,350, Flog
answers a lot of which you question, but you'll undoubtedly miss it.

Can you point me to where in that article it states anything you just stated?

It doesn't. Nor was it posted as a part of last night's discussion. That came up in my news feed, read through it, felt it was worth sharing while I was online.

I did jump the shark assuming you would call that news misinformation as well.

I know you were replying to Shortbus @Troglodyte - but wanted to show this...

can anyone argue with the Mayo Clinic as to what to take for Covid?

interesting that the FDA says tot take remdesivir. Remember when Trump took it and the Libs were going apeshit? Pepperidge Farms and everyone not a card carrying (D)umbass does. Note that this was Dec. 17, 2022.

That article was from Oct. 5, 2020.

Oh, almost forgot. Remember when we were told that the Mensas at WHO (World Health Organization, flog, not the band) were the utmost premier authority on which medications and treatments were best for us lowly peons to take for the human race ending Chinese virus manufactured in a lab that Dr Fauci helped fund? Yeah, about that...

That was dated way back on 20 November 2020.
After Trump used remdesivir.

Interesting, no?

WHO says in November 2020 that they disagree with using Remdesivir for Covid. Fast forward to the present and the FDA is advising using Remdesivir for Covid.

so based on CURRENT data back in November 2020, there were warnings to not use Remdesivir. Now that more data has been compiled, stance has changed. Almost as if they didnt have enough data back then, or, rather, not enough data to dispute to make a sound judgement so they erred on the side of caution.
You’re confusing Remdesivir with Hydroxychloroquin, idiot.

post 15,350, Flog
answers a lot of which you question, but you'll undoubtedly ignore it because it doesn't support your narrative and you're too obtuse to think critically for yourself.
Fixed it for you, Superman.

From theyliedpeopledied.com. Who in their right mind pays attention to that? Seriously.

Look at the data within. I cringe when someone shows me an AP, Reuters, Politifact Fact Check. But I'll read it. Despite knowing, like Twitter, it's propaganda.

You can do the same. Check the charts, debate the claims. Don't attack the source. That's just weak.

About Desantis? Do you realize Trumps advisors have publicly said the same thing?
I dont know. Were you talking about DeSantis? Nobody knew what you were talking about because you were "incoherent". Still are, by the way.

Why do you care what Trumps advisers have to say?

So........you have attended said seminars? So, tell us how it works.
I have helped medical doctors prepare presentations and articles, most recently with a POCUS cost-benefit analysis. Never have they used social media or Substack articles.

It is beyond comical how often you miss the point of a post and the information contained within.
I wish I could bet on your replies somehow.

You categorize those that you disagree with, and their opinions as that of anti-vaxxers......why are you so insultingly insipid in your slurs against those wanting to read, examine, understand and agree with the science used to formulate drugs going into their bodies??

It’s called informed consent!!
I have no problem with learning, examining and understanding. I have a problem with spreading demonstrably false easily debunked crap as factual information.

Remdesivir is dangerous and only mildly effective, the other is highly effective taken appropriately and timely. My daughter was refused Remdesivir because her doctor said it was more dangerous than Covid.

I am not a Qanon, conspiracy theorist, everyone’s out to murder us, Trump nut hugging conservative which I guess makes me a lib in some people’s eyes.
I am not sure I know what a Qanon is. But terms like "conspiracy theorist" and "Trump nut hugging conservative" are what libs use against us. So, you tell me.

I am not sure I know what a Qanon is. But terms like "conspiracy theorist" and "Trump nut hugging conservative" are what libs use against us. So, you tell me.
I don’t need to defend my conservative credentials to anyone. This new bullshit is not the Republican Party I joined 37 years ago. So if you’re saying I don’t fit in well thanks. I appreciate that.

And by the way if it keeps going down this far right fringe rabbit hole it will keep losing. Bigly.

You don’t know of any either, Tim. You just believe that you know. THAT is ideology.

Oh what a weak way to argue Floggy. There's hundreds of pages of examples of vaccine deaths. In fact, I just posted the German information where they autopsied 25 people who had had the vaccine and died within short order after. 5 of the 25 they "causally linked to the vaccine" - no question it killed them.

Posted December 19: https://www.steelernation.com/forums/threads/covid-vaccine.36523/post-1007771

The study (pdf) was published by Clinical Research in Cardiology on Nov. 27. The researchers all work for Heidelberg University Hospital. They were funded by German authorities.

“In general, a causal link between myocarditis and anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination is supported by several considerations,” the researchers said, including the “close temporal relation to vaccination”; the “absence of any other significant pre-existing heart disease”; and the negative testing for any “myocarditis-causing infectious agents.”...

There's five. There's tens if not hundreds of thousands more.

You're an ideologue.

I provided quotes and articles to back up precisely what I said.

precisely

to a point

which you again missed.

over there doing some Matrix bullshit when facts are headed your way.

Remdesivir is dangerous and only mildly effective, the other is highly effective taken appropriately and timely. My daughter was refused Remdesivir because her doctor said it was more dangerous than Covid.

Your doctor isn't a real doctor. Doesn't meet the Flog-sniff test for the "right type of doctor"

I provided quotes and articles to back up precisely what I said.

precisely

to a point

which you again missed.

over there doing some Matrix bullshit when facts are headed your way.

Floggy evading the facts and contemplating his next genius spin

giphy.webp