• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

They were not completed. They were aborted and the data was hidden, only freed by court actions against the DEA.

Your last sentence is sadly ironic, because you do not seem to realize your continued role in spreading misinformation.

None of the phase 1, 2 or 3 studies were actually completed to their endpoints.
Just false but whatever. Again, an exercise in futility.

I am very sorry I called you a lib. That is one of worse things to call someone. :)

That is unrelated to the simple fact that neither Pfizer or Moderna completed Phase 1, 2 or 3 clinical trials for their Covid shots to the trial endpoints, as is required for drug approval by FDA.

They were given Emergency Use Authorization, and simply quit the studies. And FDA let them. While they got approved, and immunity from liability, they categorically have not completed Phase 1, 2 or 3 clinical trials to their endpoints.

This is not accurate:

"Pfizer/BioNTech’s phase three trial began in late July 2020 and the results were published in December 2020 (here). The trial enrolled 46,331 participants at 153 sites around the world in Argentina, Brazil, Turkey, South Africa and the U.S., according to Pfizer’s website (here)."

The Clinical trial end date for the Pfizer Phase 1 clinical was Nov 22, 2022. All Phase 1 and 2 trials take 594 days. They aborted the trials before they were complete. Read the first sentence in the the quote above. It is simply nonsensical on its face.

Amazingly, FDA granted the EUA in spite of the lack of rigorous data. Then FDA argued that these files should be unavailable for public scrutiny for 75 years.

Your links are wrong; but you flippantly dismiss bad actions by regulators based upon incomplete studies by manufacturers.

Science questions all science, and can quickly disprove bad science, like FDA approval of EUA drugs that have not completed clinical trials.....ask yourself why they wouldn't just do this complete sequencing now?

The Pharmaceutical/Regulatory Complex has run a game on the people, with the help of those that ought to have been responsible, and ought to have known better.

You can choose to use google to find that which will give you comfort and bury your head in the sand, or you can understand that opioids, Vioxx and many other ill-considered drugs have been approved by FDA with far greater clinical data than these new mRNA shots.

As an aside, can you name any other mRNA treatment that has made it past Phase 1 studies, anywhere in the world? Did you ever consider that there might be a reason, and that perhaps the folks who created this stuff might know what that is?

That is unrelated to the simple fact that neither Pfizer or Moderna completed Phase 1, 2 or 3 clinical trials for their Covid shots to the trial endpoints, as is required for drug approval by FDA.

They were given Emergency Use Authorization, and simply quit the studies. And FDA let them. While they got approved, and immunity from liability, they categorically have not completed Phase 1, 2 or 3 clinical trials to their endpoints.

This is not accurate:

"Pfizer/BioNTech’s phase three trial began in late July 2020 and the results were published in December 2020 (here). The trial enrolled 46,331 participants at 153 sites around the world in Argentina, Brazil, Turkey, South Africa and the U.S., according to Pfizer’s website (here)."

The Clinical trial end date for the Pfizer Phase 1 clinical was Nov 22, 2022. All Phase 1 and 2 trials take 594 days. They aborted the trials before they were complete. Read the first sentence in the the quote above. It is simply nonsensical on its face.

Amazingly, FDA granted the EUA in spite of the lack of rigorous data. Then FDA argued that these files should be unavailable for public scrutiny for 75 years.

Your links are wrong; but you flippantly dismiss bad actions by regulators based upon incomplete studies by manufacturers.

Science questions all science, and can quickly disprove bad science, like FDA approval of EUA drugs that have not completed clinical trials.....ask yourself why they wouldn't just do this complete sequencing now?

The Pharmaceutical/Regulatory Complex has run a game on the people, with the help of those that ought to have been responsible, and ought to have known better.

You can choose to use google to find that which will give you comfort and bury your head in the sand, or you can understand that opioids, Vioxx and many other ill-considered drugs have been approved by FDA with far greater clinical data than these new mRNA shots.

As an aside, can you name any other mRNA treatment that has made it past Phase 1 studies, anywhere in the world? Did you ever consider that there might be a reason, and that perhaps the folks who created this stuff might know what that is?
594 days says who? Everything I find says “several months”.

You claim what she provided isn’t accurate but provide no source to back up that claim.

Last edited:
Can you remember a time period where hordes of people searched through social media far and wide to find stories of unexpected deaths and then posted them trying to imply they were caused by a vaccine?

This kid died from a rare but known and likely congenital condition that is more prevalent in children which was identified decades ago. Must be the vaccine!

That took me about 5 minutes of research but hey why bother .

OFTB, social media or not, kids didn't die at this rate of heart related issues in the past. Kids having strokes left and right. It is not normal.

I said in my post it could have been Covid, it could have been the vaccine.

I also did the research and still had the page open when I returned to my Mac.

Moyamoya disease is a disease in which certain arteries in the brain are constricted. Blood flow is blocked by constriction and blood clots. A collateral circulation develops around the blocked vessels to compensate for the blockage, but the collateral vessels are small, weak, and prone to bleeding, aneurysm and thrombosis. On conventional angiography, these collateral vessels have the appearance of a "puff of smoke". When moyamoya is diagnosed by itself, with no underlying correlational conditions, it is diagnosed as moyamoya disease.

Thrombosis - a factual side effect of the Covid vaccines.

Moyamoya disease is found all over the world, but it's more common in East Asian countries, especially Korea, Japan and China.

He was not from these countries.

Moyamoya disease may occur at any age, though symptoms most commonly occur between 5 and 10 years of age in children and between 30 and 50 years of age in adults.

He didn't fit this age group.

The exact cause of moyamoya disease is unknown.

They don't know what causes it. Some suspect it may be genetic, given it's prevalence in Asian countries (not where this young man lived).

It's abnormal. It should be investigated. Maybe the CDC will investigate it....wait.

Last edited:
Unlike most of you I believe the scientific community is by and large honest.

This is where I think you need to open your eyes. The scientific community is now one of the most corrupt communities in the world. We've posted about it here. Scientists will publish/not publish studies/data based on grants, etc. The whole system is now fraught with fraud and influence.

Not all of it is corrupt, of course, but a mass amount is.

Look at Fauci, gain of function, the money trail, the contracts trails to see it at the highest levels.

At lower levels, look at what happened the past two years to "scientists" who dared challenge the efficacy of vaccines, the safety, giving them to kids. The scientific community joined in on cancelling these voices.

The scientific community is not 'by and large honest'

Why don’t many people “trust the science” anymore? Perhaps because science, as an institution, has fallen prey to the same ideological infection that has invaded and corrupted many other institutions. But it is too rarely discussed, which is why a Sunday Wall Street Journal column by theoretical physicist Lawrence Krauss is so important.

'Participants reported 12 censorship and suppression tactics used by the medical establishment and the media due to their critical or unorthodox positions on COVID-19. Our analysis is that these fall into three broad categories: Silencing and Censorship, Denigration and Discrediting of an individual and Complaints and Intimidation.

There's even an organization fighting the growing censorship in science.

"That took me 5 minutes."

Last edited:
More misinformation.

Serious question to which no one ever replies or has an answer. Can you remember a time period in history when this many young people just dropped dead every day? I can't. Could have been Covid, could have been the vaccine. Shouldn't we be....investigating?

Minnesota teenage hockey player dies on Christmas after stroke​

Cretin-Derham Hall student-athlete dies on Christmas following stroke

The 16-year-old was described as a hardworking and fierce competitor.

Moyamoya disease is a rare, vascular disease caused by blockage in the carotid artery at the base of the brain in an area called the basal ganglia. The name moyamoya means “puff of smoke” in Japanese, and describes the look of the tangle of tiny blood vessels formed to compensate for the blockage.

Stroke. My lord.

Science is the act of questioning previous science, not supporting clearly ****** unscientific "studies" that the masses were told, and are still being told is "Science" and "FDA approved". Which part of Pfizer or Moderna's stage 1, 2 or 3 Covid flu shot clinical studies were completed according to established FDA policy for drug approval?
How many X drug CEOs are on the FDA again?

This is not accurate:

Dayum.

More misinformation.

Serious question to which no one ever replies or has an answer. Can you remember a time period in history when this many young people just dropped dead every day? I can't. Could have been Covid, could have been the vaccine. Shouldn't we be....investigating?

Minnesota teenage hockey player dies on Christmas after stroke​

Cretin-Derham Hall student-athlete dies on Christmas following stroke

The 16-year-old was described as a hardworking and fierce competitor.

Moyamoya disease is a rare, vascular disease caused by blockage in the carotid artery at the base of the brain in an area called the basal ganglia. The name moyamoya means “puff of smoke” in Japanese, and describes the look of the tangle of tiny blood vessels formed to compensate for the blockage.

A high school football player that attended my church had a similar death… in 1982.

OFTB, social media or not, kids didn't die at this rate of heart related issues in the past. Kids having strokes left and right. It is not normal.

I said in my post it could have been Covid, it could have been the vaccine.

I also did the research and still had the page open when I returned to my Mac.

Thrombosis - a factual side effect of the Covid vaccines.

He was not from these countries.

He didn't fit this age group.

They don't know what causes it. Some suspect it may be genetic, given it's prevalence in Asian countries (not where this young man lived).

It's abnormal. It should be investigated. Maybe the CDC will investigate it....wait.
From 2010

From 2014

FFS, you mentioned exactly ONE thing. Your doctor supposedly “changing his tune”.

Where is his voice? Where is this contingent of doctors telling people to avoid the Covid vaccines? I see doctors speaking about any number of health issues just about every day, In over two years, never have I seen one speaking out against the Covid vaccines.

Lots of doctors are talking about the hesitancy they have with the COVID-19 vaccinations.
Believe which doctors you feel comfortable with. Nobody is arguing not to.
But don't pretend actual medical doctors with medical degrees, and scientists with their degrees, don't have genuine skepticism and that they haven't made their thoughts known as publicly as possible.
The problem is you, Don Lemon, Joy Behar, Kamala Harris, Yoel Roth, etc. only want your side's information out to the public and not dissenting or opposing information.
Or if that information does go public, you instantly dismiss it and call those espousing those views as charlatans and their stats/data/expert opinions as fake news and misinformation/disinformation.

Lots of doctors are talking about the hesitancy they have with the COVID-19 vaccinations.
But don't pretend actual medical doctors with medical degrees, and scientists with their degrees, don't have genuine skepticism and that they haven't made their thoughts known as publicly as possible.
The problem is you, Don Lemon, Joy Behar, Kamala Harris, Yoel Roth, etc. only want your side's information out to the public and not dissenting or opposing information.
Or if that information does go public, you instantly dismiss it and call those espousing those views as charlatans and their stats/data/expert opinions as fake news and misinformation/disinformation.
Did you read the last four paragraphs of the medpagetoday article?

From 2010

From 2014

WebMD. DowKturS. This is from March 2021, three months into the worldwide vax campaign. Imagine what those numbers are now, 2 years later.

Sudden Heart Death on the Rise in Teens, Young Adults

March 1, 2001

Last edited:

We've had this argument with Shortbus for years now.

He will tell you...nay he believes....100% of doctors believe in these vaccines. He literally believes that.

Then you point out data (as you did above) that can't be argued with (but we are dealing with the Short Bus)...

Then Floggy goes full....

giphy.webp

"Yeah well they aren't REAL dowkturs JFC!!!"/ Short Bus