• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Did you read the last four paragraphs of the medpagetoday article?

Yup. I did. It doesn't reduce the size of the welts on your backside.

However, you do realize the irony of you pointing those paragraphs out don't you?

Throughout 2022, you've been telling us that Doctors are the smartest most knowledgable people in the world when it comes to vaccines, and we should listen to them without question.

Now you're pointing to that section of the article to suggest that Doctors are not that smart when it comes to vaccines.

No one could make this **** up. No one. As I've said, you are worth the price of admission here.

Correct. You knew of one. You're missing the volume of these stories and the alarming trend that goes with it.
Based on what? Anecdotal evidence? I don’t personally know of any kids suddenly dying like I did 40 years ago. Recently, I’ve seen doctors concerned about the rise in respiratory illness among kids. Why aren’t they talking about the supposed alarming rise in sudden death?

Based on what? Anecdotal evidence?

Based on the article I shared you refused to read from WebMD that says....sudden cardiac deaths are on the rise.

Doctors.

I don’t personally know of any kids suddenly dying like I did 40 years ago.

Say what? Then who's pretending to be this retarded in real life posing as Floggy on this board?!

Yup. I did. It doesn't reduce the size of the welts on your backside.

However, you do realize the irony of you pointing those paragraphs out don't you?

Throughout 2022, you've been telling us that Doctors are the smartest most knowledgable people in the world when it comes to vaccines, and we should listen to them without question.

Now you're pointing to that section of the article to suggest that Doctors are not that smart when it comes to vaccines.

No one could make this **** up. No one. As I've said, you are worth the price of admission here.
Welts? 😂 You're celebrating one survey that showed “only” 90% completely disagree with you.

I don’t personally know of any kids suddenly dying like I did 40 years ago.

Flog ded. D-E-D. Put some gotdamn respek on ze/zer/zis/zeir name!

Welts? 😂 You're celebrating one survey that showed “only” 90% completely disagree with you.
that is awfully, awfully ******* rich coming from a guy who 100% believes that a vaccine with a 95% efficacy rate is 100% safe.

You can't even keep up. I'm celebrating the whippings Fedderone has been giving you.

Making it more epic is you died 40 years ago and he is STILL whipping you.

You have claimed all doctors support the vaccines. You have consistently been proven wrong on this tired argument for over a year now.

Who was it that said a page or two ago you literally don't have the ability to own up to being wrong? This discussion is perfect evidence.

You can't even keep up. I'm celebrating the whippings Fedderone has been giving you.

Based on what? Anecdotal evidence? I don’t personally know of any kids suddenly dying like I did 40 years ago. Recently, I’ve seen doctors concerned about the rise in respiratory illness among kids. Why aren’t they talking about the supposed alarming rise in sudden death?
Well, if you died 40 years ago, I guess that explains the brain damage.

Flog, do you agree with this?

Which way does he go lol

200w.webp

You have claimed all doctors support the vaccines. You have consistently been proven wrong on this tired argument for over a year now.

Who was it that said a page or two ago you literally don't have the ability to own up to being wrong? This discussion is perfect evidence.
I never claimed that literally ALL doctors support the Covid vaccine, I am aware of the nut jobs that belong to the AAPS - the ones that claimed Obama was hypnotizing voters and think the Measles vaccine causes autism.

Pre-pandemic myocarditis rates were 4 cases/million/year - now 25,000 cases/million/year​

Nov 2017, incidences of myocarditis nationwide in Finland. 4 cases per million.

Myo.jpg

After the vaccines rolled out, the CDC estimated 62 cases of myocarditis per million.

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 1.41.38 PM.png

Then another study by UC Davis showed 250 cases per million. Kaiser Permanente showed over 500 cases per million.

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 1.42.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-29 at 1.43.03 PM.png

Now, another study shows 25,000 cases per million.

Myo1.jpg

I never claimed that literally ALL doctors support the Covid vaccine, I am aware of the nut jobs that belong to the AAPS - the ones that claimed Obama was hypnotizing voters and think the Measles vaccine causes autism.

Yes you have made those statements. When you got your chops busted, you waffled and switched your tired argument to "most" and the "majority" and the "preponderance" of DoWktUrs.

Sure, why don’t you?

So Trump was right and now you apologize for criticizing him for banning travel from China in 2020 correct?

I can give you a few email addresses and social sites where you can send your written apology.

Sure, why don’t you?
why wouldnt anyone support a travel ban from the very country that produced the virus?

you do realize that OrangeMan did this while in office and your political side scoffed at it and called him xenophobic, etc. Hell, Nancy even ripped up the speech in which he addressed this.

Yes you have made those statements. When you got your chops busted, you waffled and switched your tired argument to "most" and the "majority" and the "preponderance" of DoWktUrs.
It’s one survey from May 2021 and read the not-so-fine print. Only you could be proud of a 10% approval rating.

For clarity, do you mean AAPS as in American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientist or AAPS as in Association of American Physicians and Surgeons?

And also for clarity, is it your claim that the doctors who simply administer a vaccine to you are a more educated source of information regarding the vaccine than the doctor who developed the technology in said vaccine?

Since there's an obvious difference to you which doctors are qualified to offer professional medical advice and which are not, can you please advise which doctors the public should listen to and which they should not other than ones that fit your narrative vs ones that don't?

So Trump was right and now you apologize for criticizing him for banning travel from China in 2020 correct?

I can give you a few email addresses and social sites where you can send your written apology.
I vaguely recall that and I’m sure I didn’t care. I don’t travel to and from China or know anyone that does.

For clarity, do you mean AAPS as in American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientist or AAPS as in Association of American Physicians and Surgeons?

And also for clarity, is it your claim that the doctors who simply administer a vaccine to you are a more educated source of information regarding the vaccine than the doctor who developed the technology in said vaccine?

Since there's an obvious difference to you which doctors are qualified to offer professional medical advice and which are not, can you please advise which doctors the public should listen to and which they should not other than ones that fit your narrative vs ones that don't?

It’s one survey from May 2021 and read the not-so-fine print. Only you could be proud of a 10% approval rating.

Yeah, except when you extrapolate this survey data and realize there's about 9 million doctors worldwide, which thus would mean about 900,000 doctors are opposed/concerned.
Seems like a pretty significant enough number to cause some hesitation and questioning to the main stream narrative.

Especially since the world's population is around 8 billion, and about 6.5 million people have died due to COVID, which is only .07%, and everyone lost their collective minds and said what I fantastical number that is.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 10% is a whole bunch greater than .07%, is it not?

Based on the article I shared you refused to read from WebMD that says....sudden cardiac deaths are on the rise.

Doctors.

Say what? Then who's pretending to be this retarded in real life posing as Floggy on this board?!
Is it wrong to feel like we should be talking about post natal abortion right here?

I vaguely recall that and I’m sure I didn’t care. I don’t travel to and from China or know anyone that does.
typical liberal response