• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Yeah, except when you extrapolate this survey data and realize there's about 9 million doctors worldwide, which thus would mean about 900,000 doctors are opposed/concerned.
Seems like a pretty significant enough number to cause some hesitation and questioning to the main stream narrative.

Especially since the world's population is around 8 billion, and about 6.5 million people have died due to COVID, which is only .07%, and everyone lost their collective minds and said what I fantastical number that is.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 10% is a whole bunch greater than .07%, is it not?
Because having a dissenting opinion is on the same scale as dying? WTF is your point?

I never claimed that literally ALL doctors support the Covid vaccine, I am aware of the nut jobs that belong to the AAPS - the ones that claimed Obama was hypnotizing voters and think the Measles vaccine causes autism.
OMG thats it! Trog is still under hypnosis!

Well, he was mentally dis-armed some time ago, that much is clear

It's all political and has been from the very start from its "accidental" release from a Chinese bioweapons lab masquerading as a science lab.

It’s one survey from May 2021 and read the not-so-fine print. Only you could be proud of a 10% approval rating.

CORRECT. From May 2021. 19 months ago. Since that point in time, there's been a growing, louder voice of medical professionals now questioning the vaccines, their efficacy, and their inherent dangers.

I wonder what that number would be today.

I vaguely recall that and I’m sure I didn’t care.

200w.webp

I don’t travel to and from China or know anyone that does.

So therefore we shouldn't care? LMAO what a wet, weak, limp-wristed response.

It's like ecoterrorists screaming about the fossil fuel industry harming the environment here, but not caring one iota about the fossil fuel industries damaging nations elsewhere.

You and YOUR side lambasted Trump for closing travel from China. Now you want to unseal yourself from said position. Epic.

CORRECT. From May 2021. 19 months ago. Since that point in time, there's been a growing, louder voice of medical professionals now questioning the vaccines, their efficacy, and their inherent dangers.

I wonder what that number would be today.
There has? Again, where’s their voice?

200w.webp

So therefore we shouldn't care? LMAO what a wet, weak, limp-wristed response.

It's like ecoterrorists screaming about the fossil fuel industry harming the environment here, but not caring one iota about the fossil fuel industries damaging nations elsewhere.

You and YOUR side lambasted Trump for closing travel from China. Now you want to unseal yourself from said position. Epic.
It was three years ago and there is no current travel ban. Apples meet oranges.

No, he's exposing your hypocrisy. Tiny little percentages matter to you until they don't.

giphy.gif
😂 “tiny little percentages” says the guy sounding the alarm about a tiny little percentage in non-Covid excess deaths! FFS, Tim!

Because having a dissenting opinion is on the same scale as dying? WTF is your point?
My point is how sad it actually is.
Not only can you not follow any of our posts, but now you can’t even follow your own.

Trog needs hearing aids.
FOOL!!!!!!
ze/zer/zey/zem is ded. D-E-D. ze/zer/zey/zem dieded 40 years ago!
FOOL!!!!!
OMG!
Moron!

There has? Again, where’s their voice?

On the 600+ previous pages you can't seem to find. Follow Deshaun. Go that direction (back)

200w.webp

It was three years ago and there is no current travel ban. Apples meet oranges.

Now you're switching to arguing what kind of a travel restriction it is.

Walk it back LOL

Give me 594 days when Confluence answers my ONE question. Or you can since you bought into it.

You make a daily habit of this. @Steeltime asked you several direct questions months ago you refused to answer - because you can't, they would expose you. They've been reposted for you several times as well. You've lied and said **** like "didn't see them."

They've been stapled to your forehead.

You make a habit of avoidance.

Last edited:
😂 “tiny little percentages” says the guy sounding the alarm about a tiny little percentage in non-Covid excess deaths! FFS, Tim!

You make our arguments for us sometimes, even when you don't get the point.

200w.webp

You made the point, that tiny little percentages matter to you until they don't.

0.0013 of humans stricken by Covid died. You lost your mind over that tiny percentage. Because people died. 99.87% survived. Big number you didn't care about.

10% of doctors 2 years ago questioned the vaccines, Covid treatments, called out the science. A number 7,692 greater than .0013, yet you call it meaningless because the number is just too small.

0%. The number of healthy children who've died from Covid. Another tiny % number, one you refuse to even acknowledge. Must jab all kids 5 times!

Percentages matter to you...until they don't.

322954715_688544216328960_941015734416568923_n.jpg