• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

The fact checkers for Reuters, lol, are payed by the same boss who is in the Board of Directors at Pfizer.

Can you not see how they have boxed you into following their messaging, even though "research" clearly shows the opposite?
What “they” do constantly on the anti vaccine sites you all revere is twist and distort data to make it seem like it says things it doesn’t. I’ve pointed out numerous instances of that here. Yet none of you ever ask yourself why they would need to do that if what they’re promoting is right and correct.

Right, don’t bother reading any of the studies linked in the article when you can just knee jerk dismiss the source.
Pot meet kettle. Go back a few pages about your refusal to look at studies that did not come thru CDC or Pfizer folks. Puhleeze.

Did you watch the MIT doctor talk about the issues as he sees them thru his expert eyes?

Ever ask yourself why the “DiedSuddenly” movie includes people who didn’t actually die, people who died of other known causes, and people who weren’t even vaxxed? If this stuff is all true why the lies?

Remember the “Australia (maybe it was New Zealand I forget) starts a SADS commission due to vax deaths” but oops it was actually started in 2019? You guys just ignore anything that doesn’t fit your narrative and never question why people are outright lying to you.

44.9% of all deaths are in the vaxxed presented as if that’s a bad stat when it’s actually quite a good one.

Ah well sucked into the vortex of futility again. Have a great day everyone.

What’s worse? Convincing people to take an only somewhat effective vaccine or convincing people not to take it and increase their risk of death? Who are the bad guys here?

Ever ask yourself why the “DiedSuddenly” movie includes people who didn’t actually die, people who died of other known causes, and people who weren’t even vaxxed? If this stuff is all true why the lies?
I haven't seen it. Did you?

44.9% of all deaths are in the vaxxed presented as if that’s a bad stat when it’s actually quite a good one.
We should clip this for the future.
What “they” do constantly on the anti vaccine sites you all revere is twist and distort data to make it seem like it says things it doesn’t. I’ve pointed out numerous instances of that here. Yet none of you ever ask yourself why they would need to do that if what they’re promoting is right and correct.
The "research" shows negative efficacy from mRNA shots. CDC and FDA both accepted this as research, then concluded something else.

We should clip this for the future.

The "research" shows negative efficacy from mRNA shots. CDC and FDA both accepted this as research, then concluded something else.
🤣🤣🤣 been debunked but you won’t accept any of the factual sources so I won’t waste my time.

No, as I’ve agreed over and over again this is a relatively mild illness in most young healthy people without risk factors. As I’ve agreed a gazillion times these vaccines certainly aren’t perfectly effective by any means. They do reduce the risk of severe illness and death. A risk that is decreasing on its own for a variety of other reasons too. Yet there remains a significant disparity in rates of death between vaccinated and unvaccinated people. But of course any data to that effect that doesn’t come from some right wing conspiracy theory substack is scoffed at here so I won’t bother again.
my comment wasn't leveled at you
but if so many of these deaths is someone not vaxxed, then eventually all the unvaxxed will be extinct.

What’s worse? Convincing people to take an only somewhat effective vaccine or convincing people not to take it and increase their risk of death? Who are the bad guys here?
How about change the definition of "vaccine" to meet the poor performance of these mRNA shots that have been given liability waivers without completion of Phase 1 or Phase 22 clinical studies for safety and efficacy, and THEN have the temerity to suggest that untested variants of these shots be given, even mandated, to all members of society, including those at no risk from the covid variants since 2021!!

Here is the actual details on the study. Note the bottom two lines on study completion. This date was initially set at Nov 22, 2022, then moved to Jan 31, 2023 and now to 03/31/23:

Why OFTB?

Perhaps you can look at the clinical study as originated vs the latest, greatest version. Do you notice anything that might cause red flags?

my comment wasn't leveled at you
but if so many of these deaths is someone not vaxxed, then eventually all the unvaxxed will be extinct.
The flu vaccine also reduces rates of severe illness and death. That doesn’t mean everyone who gets the flu and is unvaxxed will die. It just means your chance of dying is greater.

How about change the definition of "vaccine" to meet the poor performance of these mRNA shots that have been given liability waivers without completion of Phase 1 or Phase 22 clinical studies for safety and efficacy, and THEN have the temerity to suggest that untested variants of these shots be given, even mandated, to all members of society, including those at no risk from the covid variants since 2021!!

Here is the actual details on the study. Note the bottom two lines on study completion. This date was initially set at Nov 22, 2022, then moved to Jan 31, 2023 and now to 03/31/23:

Why OFTB?

Perhaps you can look at the clinical study as originated vs the latest, greatest version. Do you notice anything that might cause red flags?

They changed the definition of vaccine because of wacko anti vaxxers who don’t comprehend that just because a vaccine isn’t 100% effective doesn’t mean it’s not a vaccine. Most vaccines are not 100% effective. Polio vaccines are very effective. Shingles vaccines are less so. Flu even less so. Effectiveness varies wildly in fact but preventing some severe illness and death is better than preventing none.

They changed the definition of vaccine because of wacko anti vaxxers who don’t comprehend that just because a vaccine isn’t 100% effective doesn’t mean it’s not a vaccine. Most vaccines are not 100% effective. Polio vaccines are very effective. Shingles vaccines are less so. Flu even less so. Effectiveness varies wildly in fact but preventing some severe illness and death is better than preventing none.
Uh, no. They were called flu shots, until they adjusted the federal definition to call them flu "vaccines" just like the Covid shots.

Can you name the most profitable class of drug in global history? Would you be surprised that covid shots top that list?

Why OFTB?

Uh, no. They were called flu shots, until they adjusted the federal definition to call them flu "vaccines" just like the Covid shots.

Can you name the most profitable class of drug in global history? Would you be surprised that covid shots top that list?
No, they are influenza vaccines, they always have been called influenza vaccines. The fact that they are often called flu shots doesn’t change that. People have called sorts of vaccines “shots” for decades. It’s a shorthand term people use for vaccine. The fact that some of you think that is some grand conspiracy to change the name is hilarious.

Pfizer, alone, will top $100B in covid shot revenues in 2023. And the shots did work, maybe, for a bit, but now they don't.....at all, and the research they have provided is a gong show at best, fraud at worst, and you are nonplussed.

Nothing to see here, carry on!!

OFTB "gets it", others here are just wrong.

Remember the “Australia (maybe it was New Zealand I forget) starts a SADS commission due to vax deaths” but oops it was actually started in 2019? You guys just ignore anything that doesn’t fit your narrative and never question why people are outright lying to you.

Those are good times. Remember the "The CDC is investigating VAERS reports" statements, only to have FOIA'd information prove they were not in fact studying VAERS reports or deaths?

Not when you actually you know...break the content down, look at it month to month and analyze the trends. You still think 10% of the people drove all of those deaths.

Can you name another vaccine that has allowed this many hundreds of thousands of people to die? I've asked this question several times. No takers.

If you say the flu shot, well then....Conflu is right. It is indeed the flu bro.

Beyond the flu...has there been a more piss poor "vaccine" released to the market (that still remains in use)?

Last edited:
No, they are influenza vaccines, they always have been called influenza vaccines. The fact that they are often called flu shots doesn’t change that. People have called sorts of vaccines “shots” for decades. It’s a shorthand term people use for vaccine. The fact that some of you think that is some grand conspiracy to change the name is hilarious.
You are correct on the influenza vaccine naming. SInce I was weaned off "allergy shots" 40 years ago, I have little time for mostly useless flu shots, although I had taken them several times previously.

What’s worse? Convincing people to take an only somewhat effective and dangerous vaccine or convincing people not to take it and increase their risk of death? Who are the bad guys here?

FIFY

Your argument omits the dangers the vaccines present to people and natural immunity. You presented the choice as simply binary. It is not. Many factors are involved.

Also the statement, as presented, leads one to believe you still believe Covid is deadly. It is not. The number of people who've died of covid since October is now equivalent to a flu season.

In 2019-2020, 52% of Americans got a flu shot. Many don't. Not everyone needs to or must. The elderly and infirm should.

Same with the Covid shot.

The flu vaccine also reduces rates of severe illness and death. That doesn’t mean everyone who gets the flu and is unvaxxed will die. It just means your chance of dying is greater.
oh, but we were told that if you got the vax you'd not die, nor spread the disease, nor even get the disease.
which also means that if you did NOT get the vax, that you'd get the disease, spread the disease and die.

and, again, my comment is not directed at you. i do see you trying to take a middle road in all this.

my opinion remains firm:
take it if you want, but it's not for everyone. it's primarily beneficial to the older population.

Did you actually hear this expert lay it out succinctly for you?

They changed the definition of vaccine because of wacko anti vaxxers who don’t comprehend that just because a vaccine isn’t 100% effective doesn’t mean it’s not a vaccine.

Ummm. That's a theory, not a statement of fact. There are many theories as to why they changed the definition.

And don't provide some statement by the CDC saying why they changed the definition LOL