• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

You are correct on the influenza vaccine naming. SInce I was weaned off "allergy shots" 40 years ago, I have little time for mostly useless flu shots, although I had taken them several times previously.

I'm an asthmatic (really no longer affects me). Had over 100 allergies as a kid. Over them now too. Mother used to make me get the flu shots because it was supposedly more deadly for us asthmatics.

I have maybe gotten a flu shot 10 times as an adult? Maybe a bit more or less. Seems like I would get the flu more often when I took it.

Getting and staying healthy is more important I believe. I've now lost 44lbs since last April and work to keep heart health strong. You are your best defense.

Ummm. That's a theory, not a statement of fact. There are many theories as to why they changed the definition.

And don't provide some statement by the CDC saying why they changed the definition LOL
Yes, it is my opinion. The fact remains that vaccines have varied in efficacy for decades. It’s nothing new. The fact that it was changed after anti vaxxers started screaming “it’s not a vaccine! Vaccines prevent all infections!” gives me good support for my opinion.

The idea that flu shots were never called vaccines before cracks me up. It’s like saying “They used to call them bandaids! Now they call them adhesive bandages! It’s a conspiracy!” 🤣

Appears to be some incompetence (never said they weren’t) in response to the FOIA request but CDC was performing PRR analysis and subsequently provided the tables https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/2...rmation-about-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-events

You said they were investigating VAERS reports. You might want to re-read Sen. Johnson's release and the information I provided on the FOIA requests below:

They were doing 10-20% of what they both SHOULD have been doing and also promised in writing they would do.

Why are media outlets having to FOIA information from the CDC? Why is a Sen. having to force them to reveal data? Hmmm.

You said they were investigating VAERS reports. You might want to re-read Sen. Johnson's release and the information I provided on the FOIA requests below:

They were doing 10-20% of what they both SHOULD have been doing and also promised in writing they would do.

Why are media outlets having to FOIA information from the CDC? Why is a Sen. having to force them to reveal data? Hmmm.
Alex, I will take FDA, CDC and institutionalized fraud for $200 Billion.

Not when you actually you know...break the content down, look at it month to month and analyze the trends. You still think 10% of the people drove all of those deaths.

Can you name another vaccine that has allowed this many hundreds of thousands of people to die? I've asked this question several times. No takers.

If you say the flu shot, well then....Conflu is right. It is indeed the flu bro.

Beyond the flu...has there been a more piss poor "vaccine" released to the market (that still remains in use)?
You won’t get an argument from me that it’s not a very effective vaccine. They were very disappointing in terms of new variants. They were better than nothing especially for people who were at high risk. The boosters continue to reduce severe illness and death although protection wanes fairly quickly. There’s nothing secretive and sinister about that, no one’s trying to hide those facts.

Yes, it is my opinion.

Correct.

The idea that flu shots were never called vaccines before cracks me up. It’s like saying “They used to call them bandaids! Now they call them adhesive bandages! It’s a conspiracy!” 🤣

I've not insisted they were never called vaccines. That's Flu's argument.

I said they call them flu shots for a reason (knowing full well they were originally and still technically called influenza and vaccine). I also recognize that one of the reasons they became more commonly known to most as shots is due to how they perform.

One gets allergy shots regularly. One gets flu shots annually. "Typically" one gets a vaccine once. Or maybe a round of 3 before being done. Or every 5 years. All I know is I can remember them being called "flu shots" as a kid, and you can still find them referred to formally as flu shots - example, outside my Safeway each season they have a sandwich board that says "Flu Shots Available for Free". You see the signs in airports too.

Covid "shots" - my theory - has become common to say because like allergy shots, you have to get them often, and likely at least annually like the flu shot.

It’s a good question and one which bears investigation. If I had to guess it’s probably incompetence, not being prepared to handle the enormity of a global pandemic, short staffing…you choose to believe it’s some evil intent to intentionally hide things so as to enrich Pfizer at the expense of killing people and I doubt anything would convince you other otherwise.

You won’t get an argument from me that it’s not a very effective vaccine. They were ver disappointing in terms of new variants. They were better than nothing especially for people who were at high risk. The boosters continue to reduce severe illness and death although protection wanes fairly quickly. There’s nothing secretive and sinister about that, no one’s trying to hide those facts.

The issue is at what cost. They are dangerous. And as studies show, for most age groups the risk reward benefit of taking them leans towards not (all posted here before).

Regardless, it is the flu. It is no longer an pandemic or epidemic. It literally is the flu and it's just not that dangerous or deadly any longer.

Want the shot? Get the shot. Don't? Then don't.

It’s a good question and one which bears investigation. If I had to guess it’s probably incompetence, not being prepared to handle the enormity of a global pandemic, short staffing…you choose to believe it’s some evil intent to intentionally hide things so as to enrich Pfizer at the expense of killing people and I doubt anything would convince you other otherwise.

You're putting words in my mouth. Flu's position is there is a global pharma conspiracy. I don't discount it, but I don't support or push that theory.

What I do know is the CDC isn't doing their job. You want to say it's just piss poor Government. And I do think they are intentionally hiding information. No, I know they are. As I said, otherwise - the media wouldn't have to FOIA for the data and a Congressman wouldn't be breathing down their neck.

If it was just incompetence, as you think - they'd say sure here's what we've got.

When you intentionally and willfully hide the information? Doesn't lean one to believing it is incompetence.

The issue is at what cost. They are dangerous. And as studies show, for most age groups the risk reward benefit of taking them leans towards not (all posted here before).

Regardless, it is the flu. It is no longer an pandemic or epidemic. It literally is the flu and it's just not that dangerous or deadly any longer.

Want the shot? Get the shot. Don't? Then don't.
I totally agree that it should be up to every individual. Just think people should have correct information.

If Pfizer didn't commit fraud, then why don't they open their very enriched pockets and demonstrate, conclusively, that they were the good guys?

You doubt Pfizer's willingness to break the laws and regulations of the US and many countries in the face of this"

Violation Tracker Current Parent Company Summary​

Current Parent Company Name: Pfizer
Ownership Structure: publicly traded (ticker symbol PFE)
Headquartered in: New York
Major Industry: pharmaceuticals
Specific Industry: pharmaceuticals
Penalty total since 2000: $10,268,623,165
Number of records
: 90

from here: https://violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org/parent/pfizer

maybe they paid a few times to avoid the work of defending their actions, but 90 times since 2000?

MSNBC host shocks viewers when she announces on-air she’s developed Myocarditis
MSNBC Host Yasmin Vossoughian made a shocking admission on-air recently.

The 44 year old avid runner and yoga aficionado announced that she has developed Myocarditis.

She said it all started just before Christmas, when she began having chest pains that would come and go.

When things got worse, and she actually felt as if she were having a heard attack, she went to the emergency room, and was diagnosed with Myocarditis.

How on earth did this happen? Well, Yasmin was told by doctors that she got it from a virus…

The common cold.

Watch:

As you can imagine, there were many comments on this video:

“Big Pharma owns the complicit media,. Think of all the commercial air time they purchase, you know the advertisements that tell you the drug’s numerous side effects?”
“She knows…”
“Imagine lying to yourself and trying to believe it”
“I don’t know how dedicated she is, but folks in the MSM have been following orders in lockstep for a long time.”
“She’s both a moron and a puppet”
“It takes a woman with real spine to tell what exactly happened instead of white washing her tragedy.”
“She’s protecting that advertising money. I just don’t understand how she can lie to her audience like that – knowing she is putting them at risk by her lies. It’s disgusting.”

Whatever is going on with Ms. Vossoughian and so many others in America and all over the world, we hope that they get answers and get healthy.

The cause of his death has not been disclosed.

(the articles almost always say this)
So therefore we must assume it is vaccine related.

So therefore we must assume it is vaccine related.

No. So therefore we should investigate it. But we don't. We don't do autopsies. We ignore reports. We keep telling everyone the vaccines are safe. Beautiful.

Like thousands of others.

MSNBC host shocks viewers when she announces on-air she’s developed Myocarditis
MSNBC Host Yasmin Vossoughian made a shocking admission on-air recently.

The 44 year old avid runner and yoga aficionado announced that she has developed Myocarditis.

She said it all started just before Christmas, when she began having chest pains that would come and go.

When things got worse, and she actually felt as if she were having a heard attack, she went to the emergency room, and was diagnosed with Myocarditis.

How on earth did this happen? Well, Yasmin was told by doctors that she got it from a virus…

The common cold.

Watch:

As you can imagine, there were many comments on this video:

Whatever is going on with Ms. Vossoughian and so many others in America and all over the world, we hope that they get answers and get healthy.

So basically, the 2019 Global Burden of Myocarditis is 1 million cases, or a prevalence rate of 9.1 per 100,000.

What are the most common causes of myocarditis?​

Viral infections are the leading cause of myocarditis. However, a wide range of infections, diseases, and substances may cause this condition, including:

• Bacteria
  • Fungi
  • Medications
  • Toxins
  • Ticks, spiders, and other biting/stinging insects

Causes​

Myocarditis may be caused by infections, some drugs and chemicals, or a condition that causes body-wide inflammation. Often, the cause of myocarditis isn't found.

Potential causes of myocarditis include:

• Viruses. Many viruses have been linked to myocarditis, including those that cause the common cold (adenovirus); COVID-19; hepatitis B and C; parvovirus, which causes a mild rash, usually in children (fifth disease); and herpes simplex virus.

Vaccine induced myocarditis is rare but real, it occurs within days or weeks of vaccination, not months later.

I'd say what's been proven over the last 3 years.
1. People are easily misled.
2. It's even harder to convince people they have been misled even with overwhelming evidence.
3. The people who benefitted the most out of this. Politicians and pharmaceutical companies.
4. This is probably the largest case of medical malpractice in the history of the world.

5. This was a great test run for communism as Americans easily gave up all kinds of liberty while allowing the federal and state govenors to wield absolute power for way way way longer than they should have. You could also call it the tyrant test. Many governors revealed their true selves here.

No. So therefore we should investigate it. But we don't. We don't do autopsies. We ignore reports. We keep telling everyone the vaccines are safe. Beautiful.

Like thousands of others.
Or perhaps some of these people die of causes that their families don't want to be made public. Like drug overdoses. Or suicide. Or drunk driving accidents.

Nah, everyone who dies unexpectedly from now on died from the vaccines. It's gotten completely ridiculous. Myocarditis is nothing new. But now of course everyone who gets it gets it from the vaccines.

My son almost died at 8 months old from adenovirus by the way. Yes, it is a virus responsible for many common colds. But some people will have an overwhelming inflammatory response to it like my son did. He didn't get myocarditis but suffered permanent damage to one of his lungs and wheezed loudly for several years after that. Thankfully he's fine now but doesn't have the lung capacity of his peers.

So yes it's fully possible for the common cold to cause serious **** in some people.

Or perhaps some of these people die of causes that their families don't want to be made public. Like drug overdoses. Or suicide. Or drunk driving accidents.

Nah, everyone who dies unexpectedly from now on died from the vaccines. It's gotten completely ridiculous. Myocarditis is nothing new. But now of course everyone who gets it gets it from the vaccines.
I don’t know what is causing it, but it sure seems like a whole lot more young people are dropping dead for no good reason these days. It seems like a lot. I think there should be an investigation. If there is even a scintilla of evidence that the vaccines might be the cause, the powers that be need to be honest and admit it if that is what an investigation reveals.

It only took two years to admit that COVID deaths were over counted, that the shutdowns were ineffective and that masks don’t work so I’m not holding my breath.

Vaccine induced myocarditis is rare but real, it occurs within days or weeks of vaccination, not months later.

Actually it does. Happened to my sister 3 months after her second dose of Moderna. Her MEDICAL doctors said it was likely the cause of the vaccines, having ruled out other causes.

So you are against investigating this sudden 12-18 month rash of people dying. Dismiss it all. You're ok with the CDC not investigating VAERS. You trust what they tell you.

Noted.