• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I don’t know what is causing it, but it sure seems like a whole lot more young people are dropping dead for no good reason these days. It seems like a lot. I think there should be an investigation. If there is even a scintilla of evidence that the vaccines might be the cause, the powers that be need to be honest and admit it if that is what an investigation reveals.

It only took two years to admit that COVID deaths were over counted, that the shutdowns were ineffective and that masks don’t work so I’m not holding my breath.

It should be investigated.

I have posted this like 6 times before. I remember when Hank Gathers died on the basketball court from heart failure. It literally shocked the nation. It was that rare.

Now it's happening to high school athletes, pro athletes, amateur athletes and we see these stories every day. Literally every day.

Sheep...believers...say....it's normal.

No. It is not. And anyone not wanting to investigate them? Shame.

I have posted this like 6 times before. I remember when Hank Gathers died on the basketball court from heart failure. It literally shocked the nation. It was that rare.

Now it's happening to high school athletes, pro athletes, amateur athletes and we see these stories every day. Literally every day.

Pretty sad state we're in. Years of censorship of dissent. Question nothing. Believe everything and do as you're told.

So you are against investigating this sudden 12-18 month rash of people dying. Dismiss it all. You're ok with the CDC not investigating VAERS. You trust what they tell you.

Noted.
There is no "sudden rash of people dying". There's a rash of social media posts about people dying. Many of these deaths have other explanations that people ignore once the "died suddenly" daily posts spread all over the place.

There is no "sudden rash of people dying". There's a rash of social media posts about people dying.

Excess deaths the world over disagree with you. Excess deaths in the most heavily vaccinated countries also do.

Excess deaths the world over disagree with you. Excess deaths in the most heavily vaccinated countries also do.
Excess deaths in a pandemic. Who would have thunk it.

You cannot look at excess deaths and vaccination rates of a country in a vacuum without adjusting for age of the population, natural disasters, reporting differences, etc. At a bare minimum produce some data that shows vaccinated people in those individual countries dying at higher rates than unvaccinated people in those countries. You can't because it doesn't exist.

No one "doesn't want to investigate them". The problem is that when things are investigated and discovered to be unfounded, the anti vaxx crowd just says the investigators are lying.

Same thing happened for years with MMR and autism. Study after study showed no link but the anti-vaxx crowd continues to this day to insist there is one and a massive coverup as well. Because "they" apparently just don't care about kids getting autism or people dying. They used the same methods of making faulty correlations that did not prove causation.

Same thing happened with HPV vaccines. Anecdotal stories swarming the internet but no data showing any causal link beyond rare reactions that can happen with virtually any vaccine.

There are studies that show real actual if rare adverse events with covid vaccines (as there are real but rare adverse events with most vaccines). No one is hiding them, no one is covering them up. Safety signals have been looked into and causal links admitted to and published. Just not the "rash of sudden deaths" claimed by anti-vaxxers. Because the science doesn't support it.

But no, "they" are lying. Because "they" want people to die so Pfizer can make a buck. Or so they can reduce the population. Or whatever the latest theory says is the reason.

There's a pattern here. And it's irresponsible. As I have said before natural immunity and the lesser virulence of the newer variants has pretty much made this particular debate moot. But the larger suspicion of the scientific community and vaccination in general will linger and people WILL die because of that. And that's too bad. https://www.statnews.com/2023/01/12/routine-vaccinations-kindergartners/

Last edited:

You cannot look at excess deaths and vaccination rates of a country in a vacuum without adjusting for age of the population, natural disasters, reporting differences, etc. At a bare minimum produce some data that shows vaccinated people in those individual countries dying at higher rates than unvaccinated people in those countries. You can't because it doesn't exist.
Wow, we are experiencing your evolution into a full fledged apologist.

Since the notion of pharma malfeasance is anathema to you, it must be all the rest of the bad things harming people.

When you exhaust the silliness of your mental slavery in the future, pls remember Occam's Razor. It's that simple.

No one "doesn't want to investigate them". The problem is that when things are investigated and discovered to be unfounded, the anti vaxx crowd just says the investigators are lying.

Same thing happened for years with MMR and autism. Study after study showed no link but the anti-vaxx crowd continues to this day to insist there is one and a massive coverup as well. Because "they" apparently just don't care about kids getting autism or people dying. They used the same methods of making faulty correlations that did not prove causation.

Same thing happened with HPV vaccines. Anecdotal stories swarming the internet but no data showing any causal link beyond rare reactions that can happen with virtually any vaccine.

There are studies that show real actual if rare adverse events with covid vaccines (as there are real but rare adverse events with most vaccines). No one is hiding them, no one is covering them up. Safety signals have been looked into and causal links admitted to and published. Just not the "rash of sudden deaths" claimed by anti-vaxxers. Because the science doesn't support it.

But no, "they" are lying. Because "they" want people to die so Pfizer can make a buck. Or so they can reduce the population. Or whatever the latest theory says is the reason.

There's a pattern here. And it's irresponsible. As I have said before natural immunity and the lesser virulence of the newer variants has pretty much made this particular debate moot. But the larger suspicion of the scientific community and vaccination in general will linger and people WILL die because of that. And that's too bad. https://www.statnews.com/2023/01/12/routine-vaccinations-kindergartners/
Every time pharma dreams up a new drug does not mean that society needs that new vaccine or shot. Of the 70+ shots now prescribed to our youth from birth to their teen years, how many are truly necessary?
Flu shots/"vaccines"?
HPV? For which statistical benefit?

How about priorize the shots by apparent need/benefit and then adopt even a slight consideration that the delivery methodology, repeated collateral damage from those increasingly frequent deliveries, may actually be a large part of the problem?

If a small subset of the population is knowingly harmed by each vaccination, why in hell would MULTIPLYING the number of vaccine deliveries be considered a good thing? Had there even been ONE study to determine the cumulative effect of all these extra vaccines that have been forced on our youth?

The answer is none, because no one making vaccines ( no liability drugs from pharma) benefits from the consideration of less.

So... basically you are saying that we should all just shut the **** up. How dare we question a drug that was just thrown out there, and we were forced into taking it. I question it because I have seen firsthand the damage it has done. And now you have a name for me (anti-vaxxer). Did you pick that up from your lib friends? Are you going to cancel culture me too?

So... basically you are saying that we should all just shut the **** up. How dare we question a drug that was just thrown out there, and we were forced into taking it. I question it because I have seen firsthand the damage it has done. And now you have a name for me (anti-vaxxer). Did you pick that up from your lib friends? Are you going to cancel culture me too?
Look at the link I posted above, with the changes to the Pfizer phase 1/2/3 clinical trials for the Covid shot, side by each.

It is incredible how edited, revised, changed and ultimately useless has been the "science" behind the best selling drug the world has ever known.

From Pfizer, the worst offending pharmaceutical company in history. Their manipulation of FDA, CDC and politicians puts the shenanigans of Haliburton to shame. They are a politically motivated litigation firm that happens to deal new drugs to governments.

I get a good chuckle out of the term "anti-vaxxer". The most ridiculous falsehood in circulation.

That's what a few years of media spewing rubbish gets you. People parroting what they've been brainwashed into thinking.

Back in the mid 90s Michael savage always said the cdc was evil.. He is right.

I’m not telling anyone to shut the **** up. I’m wishing the organized anti-vaxx propaganda campaign would stop blatantly lying.
I realize only one opinion is welcome here though, which is why I rarely comment here anymore. Every now and then I try to inject some reality but I fully realize it’s a waste of time.

Define "correct information". You are assuming that the CDC is telling you the truth.
I got this one, onefor...

ahem.

"Correct information is that data set we have determined at this point to be factual, based on funding received, but that data can change or it may not, though likely will. Either way it is the data that is currently provided and if it is updated at any point in the future, the current data is not recognizable nor ever existed."
/CDC mouthpiece

I’m not telling anyone to shut the **** up. I’m wishing the organized anti-vaxx propaganda campaign would stop blatantly lying.
I realize only one opinion is welcome here though, which is why I rarely comment here anymore. Every now and then I try to inject some reality but I fully realize it’s a waste of time.
LOL

No pun intended I assume lol

I got this one, onefor...

ahem.

"Correct information is that data set we have determined at this point to be factual, based on funding received, but that data can change or it may not, though likely will. Either way it is the data that is currently provided and if it is updated at any point in the future, the current data is not recognizable nor ever existed."
/CDC mouthpiece
You’re right. A much more accurate source of information is a bunch of Twitter posts about people who died even though we don’t know their cause of death or if they were even vaccinated. Or just assuming that a newscaster got myocarditis from the vaccine even though hundreds of thousands of people get myocarditis every year (probably more, it’s an under diagnosed condition because it’s often mild and self-resolving). Those are very scientific opinions. The CDC is evil and lying. The authors of studies around the world who say “you’re misinterpreting the data, that’s not what my study says” are all lying. They all love Pfizer so much they don’t care if people die.

Amateur Twitter scientists are correct.

I’m wishing the organized pro-vaxx propaganda campaign would stop blatantly lying. You assume that your reality is reality. Is it? Is there false information on both sides? Sure. I don't care what some study says. I care about what I see around me, and it is not looking good. Your post pissed me off because you used a name that the libs constantly use to shame others. And by others, I mean me. (and I am not referring to Lost)

Excess deaths after the pandemic. Excess deaths that are specifically NOT due to Covid per at least 4-5 studies I've posted.

We have an excess deaths problem globally.

In your case you assumed the CDC was doing their job and investigating them. You were wrong. They were not. Still are not fully investigating them. In fact, VAERS records are disappearing - being removed.

"When things are investigated" - we will all be happy. I wonder when that will begin? Including autopsies. Like Germany has begun doing. Results (as I posted) were really bad. 5 out of 25 deaths causally linked to the vaccines.

We should be doing a better job and investigating these suspicious deaths. We are not.

I get a good chuckle out of the term "anti-vaxxer". The most ridiculous falsehood in circulation.

Yeah. I'm surprised OFTB uses it now, knowing it doesn't apply to any of us. I don't think there's an anti-vaxxer here.

Covid changed a lot and a lot of people.

Yeah. I'm surprised OFTB uses it now, knowing it doesn't apply to any of us. I don't think there's an anti-vaxxer here.

Covid changed a lot and a lot of people.
How many vaccines does one have to question before being labeled an anti-vaxxer?
Asking for a friend.

Relax. I mean it only as shorthand for anti-Covid vaxxer. If spelling that out every time makes you feel less insulted I’ll do it.

But of course I do hope many of you realize that the original “anti-vaxxers” are heavily involved in this current propaganda campaign.

And making a lot of money out of it too.

Last edited: