• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Flogtard and now OFTB are left to attempt to discredit because thats all they have.

And they demand our side prove the vaccine is dangerous.

When simultaneously they literally aren't able to prove 35,000+ Americans have not died from the vaccine.

They just wave a hand, say "misinformation, the vaccines are safe, the Walgreens ads say so!"

Prove the vaccines didn't kill that many people.

Last edited:
Did you even read your own link? It only confirms what Tim has been saying. The web site has another link that states that the vax may be the problem. Neither article gives a definitive answer. All they are saying is that they don't know yet, and more study is needed.
Wrong! Tim blames the vaccine, he never blamed Covid. The study in no way blames the vaccine.

We will accept proof of that if you want to provide it. That article doesn't establish that in the least. In fact, it's a terrible representation of your position.

They didn't analyze how many of those were vaccinated. In fact, the words vaccine or vaccination aren't even found in the article. So, it's guaranteed that a large percentage of those 1.5M deaths were people who'd been jabby jabbed.

Hmmmm author of article, don't the vaccines damage hearts, and come with warning labels now reminding the user "this may damage your heart?" Fact, they do.

Isn't this odd logic? 75% of all Covid deaths were in those 65+. Covid killed the old and the sick predominantly. Those 25-44 represented about 0.025 of all deaths. But the article notes that the age group LEAST affected by Covid itself saw the HIGHEST rise in heart deaths. Hmmm. Logic would say that rise in heart deaths - IF COVID WAS THE CULPRIT - would be the age group - oh I don't know - that was most susceptible to the virus, the elderly?

View attachment 10501

This article is a theory piece given they don't include any analysis of the vaccine's effects on these people.

Back to the point. You, as mentioned, have argued there is no rise in athlete deaths. Numerous times. This has firmly been your position.

Also as established, you're wrong again.
You’ll notice some of this PREDATES the vaccines.

I'll give you this, the thread is entertaining with the back and forth banter of less filling, tastes great.

However, and it's just my opinion, this isn't going to turn out well for those praying at the temple of the CDC.
Guidelines and protocols were not followed, that can't be disputed, and as things unfold, as they should, the picture may not be quite as rosy.

Unless of course, there's too much $$$$$ involved, then all bets are off.

Wrong! Tim blames the vaccine, he never blamed Covid. The study in no way blames the vaccine.
It doesn't blame covid either. It simply says that it COULD be covid. With that logic, I still like my sniper theory. Prove me wrong. Keep in mind that the absence of proof is not proof the other way.

LOL, utter evasion of what I wrote above.

Yes, let's quote the NIH - again. You originally posted this article, destroying...your own position.

While SCD in athletes is relatively rare, even a single case represents too many, especially considering most are preventable. This article highlights additional risks associated with post-COVID-19 infection and vaccination.

In a descriptive study of 1,626 cases of myocarditis in a national passive surveillance report in the U.S., rates within 7 days after vaccination exceeded the expected rates across multiple age and sex strata and were highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent males and in young men (Oster et al., 2022).

The myocardial injury observed in the hearts of patients recently vaccinated has a similar histologic appearance as catecholamine-mediated stress cardiomyopathy and severe SARS-COV-2 infection, including “myocarditis” which is associated with cytokine release syndrome (Gubbi et al., 2020). These instances may be different from other more common cases of myocarditis

Theoretically, immune-mediated side effects of COVID-19 infection, and vaccines which use the same antigen as the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, could involve the production of secondary anti-idiotype (Ab2) antibodies (Murphy and Longo, 2021). These can bind to and deplete the initial protective antibody responses, mirroring the original antigen, and potentially lead to adverse immune, cardiac, and neurologic side-effects, including long-COVID (Di Toro et al., 2021).

Recently, we have witnessed two other closely related conditions that add to the burden of SCD in athletes: COVID-19 and the related vaccinations, and sudden death

Pharmacovigilance reports, health system surveillance and case studies, and other published studies have suggested an association between SARS-CoV-2 vaccination and myocarditis and pericarditis in the general population (Husby et al., 2021). COVID vaccines can increase inflammation on the endothelium with accompanying T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination in athletes

The relationship between COVID vaccines and the increased risk of myocarditis was recently addressed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in a statement on the potential link between the BNT162b2 and the mRNA-1273 COVID vaccines and myocarditis and pericarditis

Researchers in Israel reported that vaccination increased the 42-day risk of myocarditis by a factor of 3.24 [95% confidence interval (CI), 1.55–12.44] as compared with the risk among unvaccinated persons; events that were mostly concentrated among young male patients

In addition to myocarditis, which tends to develop rapidly in younger patients, mostly after a second vaccination, pericarditis is also observed after COVID-19 vaccination and tends to affect older patients later, after either the first or second dose

Increased COVID-related SCD appears to be due, at least in part, to a recent history of infection and/or vaccination that induces inflammatory and immune impairment that injures the heart.

The seeming increased incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis during COVID-19 and in the post-vaccination period, and SCD, poses a serious risk to not only athletes but all others and is a cause for alarm.

LOL, utter evasion of what I wrote above.

Yes, let's quote the NIH - again. You originally posted this article, destroying...your own position.

Thanks, appreciate you posting the link.

FYI, this article isn't quoting NIH, it's an article from a magazine called Frontiers in Sports and Active Living. It's been posted to PubMed which is a database of medical related articles and such maintained by the National Library of Medicine. From PubMed's Disclaimer:

This disclaimer relates to PubMed, PubMed Central (PMC), and Bookshelf. These three resources are scientific literature databases offered to the public by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). NLM is not a publisher, but rather collects, indexes, and archives scientific literature published by other organizations. The presence of any article, book, or document in these databases does not imply an endorsement of, or concurrence with, the contents by NLM, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), or the U.S. Federal Government.
Now,

While SCD in athletes is relatively rare, even a single case represents too many, especially considering most are preventable. This article highlights additional risks associated with post-COVID-19 infection and vaccination.

In a descriptive study of 1,626 cases of myocarditis in a national passive surveillance report in the U.S., rates within 7 days after vaccination exceeded the expected rates across multiple age and sex strata and were highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent males and in young men

Yes, we know this. The CDC has acknowledged there is an increase in rates of myocarditis after vaccination vs. expected rates of myocarditis. It's small, but it exists. As the article points out, rates are also higher after covid 19 infection.

Increased COVID-related SCD appears to be due, at least in part, to a recent history of infection and/or vaccination that induces inflammatory and immune impairment that injures the heart. An unhealthy lifestyle that may include poor diet or overtraining may likely be a contributing factor. The seeming increased incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis during COVID-19 and in the post-vaccination period, and SCD, poses a serious risk to not only athletes but all others and is a cause for alarm. As the population ages and the popularity of running, cycling, and other endurance sports increases, the burden of SCD risk can potentially grow as well. A strong focus on both health and fitness should be a loud and clear public health message.

Yes, one would assume that any increase in myocarditis in the post-vaccination/infection period would also increase the chances of SCD in that period. What it doesn't say is that there is some kind of major increase in SCD or that SCD is skyrocketing or any of the other BS distorted statistics about SCD you will find on anti-vax sites. It also doesn't say anything about people dropping dead from the vaccines months or years after getting them. It talks about the period immediately following vaccination or infection.

I don't deny the vaccines increase the risk of myocarditis, especially in young men. I don't deny that myocarditis carries a risk of SCD (as does myocarditis from any other cause such as covid infection or numerous other viral illnesses). It's something people should be aware of and on the lookout for. And certainly begs the question if young healthy people should get the vaccines at all, considering they no longer prevent infection and they are at low risk from infection anyway. As I have stated numerous times and made the decision for my own son.

And they demand our side prove the vaccine is dangerous.

When simultaneously they literally aren't able to prove 35,000+ Americans have not died from the vaccine.

They just wave a hand, say "misinformation, the vaccines are safe, the Walgreens ads say so!"

Prove the vaccines didn't kill that many people.
I haven't demanded you prove anything. All I've done is refute demonstrable misinformation. ( or possibly errors, like when someone says "I'm quoting the NIH" and they actually aren't).

And I haven't ignored legitimate safety concerns with the vaccines at all.

How does one prove that something didn't happen? That's just silly.

Prove bottled water doesn't cause heart attacks. The vast majority of people who had heart attacks drank bottled water within the last two years. Prove the bottled water didn't cause their heart attacks. You can't!

It's a ludicrous proposition. And you know it.

Last edited:
I haven't demanded you prove anything. All I've done is refute demonstrable misinformation. ( or possibly errors, like when someone says "I'm quoting the NIH" and they actually aren't).

And I haven't ignored legitimate safety concerns with the vaccines at all.

Prove bottled water doesn't cause heart attacks. The vast majority of people who had heart attacks drank bottled water within the last two years. Prove the bottled water didn't cause their heart attacks. You can't!

But that is exactly the type of logic that Trog is trying to push on us.

FYI, this article isn't quoting NIH, it's an article from a magazine called Frontiers in Sports and Active Living. It's been posted to PubMed which is a database of medical related articles and such maintained by the National Library of Medicine.

The NLM is a division of NIH.

Does the NLM allow the hosting and/or publishing of data that is determined to be detrimental to public health, aka, misinformation?

And it actually does show an increase in athlete deaths on field. Even put a pretty picture inside with a graph.

There HAS been an increase in athletes dying. Why you all argue it is beyond all of us.

Last edited:

You mean like you insisting young people dying days after the vaccine on the soccer pitch absolutely didn't die from the vaccine?

Bottled water has never been linked to heart related issues.

These vaccines have been linked to countless heart related issues that cause death. Thus...there...is...a...link.

35,000 reported AE deaths. You insist they are all bogus.

Prove they are.

Thanks Tim.

Flogtard will respond with something like "strawberries"
and
OFTB will cite the lack of peer reviewed data from your anti-vax source.

302e314d33b49cb69ee1e0e05f46a009.gif

The NLM is a division of NIH.

Does the NLM allow the hosting and/or publishing of data that is determined to be detrimental to public health, aka, misinformation?

And it actually does show an increase in athlete deaths on field. Even put a pretty picture inside with a graph.

There HAS been an increase in athletes dying. Why you all argue it is beyond all of us.
Once again:

This disclaimer relates to PubMed, PubMed Central (PMC), and Bookshelf. These three resources are scientific literature databases offered to the public by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). NLM is not a publisher, but rather collects, indexes, and archives scientific literature published by other organizations. The presence of any article, book, or document in these databases does not imply an endorsement of, or concurrence with, the contents by NLM, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), or the U.S. Federal Government.

The graph is the same graph you posted previously. And I'll ask again, where does the data in that chart come from? It's not in the magazine article. It's not on "Good Sciencing"'s website. Still waiting for the answer to that question. We've already established that "Good Sciencing" counts people who aren't dead, people who haven't been athletes for decades, people who have cancer, people who have bacterial infections, people who broke down in tears after losing a tennis match...all in their so-called "data" of people who have collapsed and died from the vaccines in January 2023. Where is the "data" used to create that chart from the previous years?

It may very well be that more athletes are dying. But it's certainly true that the figures are wildly exaggerated on these anti-vax sites. And it's also certainly true that without a study that compares collapses and deaths in vaccinated people to collapses and deaths in unvaccinated people, there is no possible way to establish that it was the vaccines, and not covid infection itself, that is causing the increase.

You mean like you insisting young people dying days after the vaccine on the soccer pitch absolutely didn't die from the vaccine?
No, not like that at all. I have never insisted that. All I have ever said is that the fact that someone dies after getting a vaccine is not proof the vaccine caused their death. Do I have proof the vaccine didn't cause any one individual's death? No, of course not. I have never asserted that. I do know that some people who've been claimed to have died from the vaccine weren't even vaccinated. I do know that some who were claimed to have died from the vaccines died from other known causes. But as far as people whose cause of death is unknown to the public, I don't know what killed them.

And neither do you.

The graph is the same graph you posted previously. And I'll ask again, where does the data in that chart come from?

It literally actually describes, in the article, where the data comes from in both the goodsciencing site and the NIH supported NLM paper.

We've already established that "Good Sciencing" counts people who aren't dead

I've already replied that that is intentional on their part, showing both collapses and deaths. You can feel free to go through that exhaustive list they have provided...take out the collapses. Take out those who are too old or have comorbidities. Scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll. Take out each one that offends your sensibilities. And you still will have a LARGE increase in athlete deaths around the globe...that will fit your criteria.

You've not once (despite me bringing it up numerous times) responded about the CDC and the Government counting thousands of deaths as Covid deaths when they obviously were not - gunshots, motorcycle accidents, brain tumors. That misinformation cost lives. We will be counting those lives lost for years and years to come. Lockdowns and fear have killed countless.

That was massive misinformation. Even Dr. Doom Lena Wen admits the numbers are very wrong. You...don't...care. Again...to you that is "excusable" ineptitude, not deception and lies LOL. "Just mistakes" But those evil "anti vaxxers!" LOL

It may very well be that more athletes are dying.

It actually is fact. I've provided this to you before, which you've ignored, because "Good Sciencing" referenced it as a baseline:

"...between the years 1966 and 2004 there were 1,101 sudden deaths among athletes under the age of 35."

Also from the Lausanne study. Of those 1,101 deaths in 38 years:

"...SCD occurred in 1101 (1966-2004) reported cases in athletes under 35 years, 50% had congenital anatomical heart disease and cardiomyopathies and 10% had early-onset atherosclerotic heart disease."

The baseline and the comprehensive list of suspected deaths and collapses both include populations that had preexisting conditions.

image-8.png

Here's a full list going back to March 2021.

Feel free to do an analysis. Go through the list. Prove there hasn't been an increase in athletes dying. Find 3, 10, 14 outliers doesn't disprove there's been an alarming increase in athletes dying.

Couple it with what Florida provided us, Dr. Ladapo...the Florida Department of Health did their own study for adverse reactions among mRNA vaccine recipients. Per their surgeon general, they are associated with an 84% increase in cardiac-related adverse events among males 18-39 years old.

Yes, people are ******* nuts to assume young men and women playing sports who've taken the shots are at a higher risk of death!!!! Whackos!

The Today Show, just 4 days ago: "A recent study found that heart attacks in people ages 25 to 44 increased by 30% compared to the expected number over the first two years of the COVID-19 pandemic." But that GoodSciencing is misinformation!!

But it's certainly true that the figures are wildly exaggerated on these anti-vax sites.

The figures above are not.

And it's also certainly true that without a study that compares collapses and deaths in vaccinated people to collapses and deaths in unvaccinated people, there is no possible way to establish that it was the vaccines, and not covid infection itself, that is causing the increase.

There's also no way to prove the vaccines haven't led to those deaths. Thus....I repeat for the 33,242nd time...I urge investigations into these deaths. There is great cause for alarm.

No, not like that at all. I have never insisted that. All I have ever said is that the fact that someone dies after getting a vaccine is not proof the vaccine caused their death.

See above. It's also not proof they didn't. I encourage investigations (not happening) into all of these suspicious deaths.

Do I have proof the vaccine didn't cause any one individual's death?

Correct, you do not. Any suggestion that they may have gives you a severe case of Floggyitis.

I do not have proof that my paternal grandfather died of a heart attack. I (literally) do have his death certificate, on which it says he died of a heart attack. No autopsy was done. It's the doctor's opinion. I trust his opinion, but that death certificate is literally not proof.

I've said to you before many times...where there is smoke there is fire. There's more smoke here than 10 California summer wildfires.

That list of thousands of athletes collapsing and dying is a LOT OF SMOKE. It warrants investigation and study.

Your response - "ooh, ooh, one cried, one had cancer." LOL

Like I said, weed through the list. Tell me what you end up with. I'll wait.

Last edited:
Here is some interesting research on the global similarities of deaths post Covid shot:

Abstract

It is now well established from autopsy studies and adverse effect monitoring that the COVID-19 vaccines can cause death. The vaccine-dose fatality rate (vDFR), which is the ratio of vaccine-induced deaths to vaccine doses delivered in a population, has recently been measured by us to be as large as 1 % in India and when “vaccine equity” campaigns were applied in high-poverty states of the USA, and to be 0.05 % in Australia, with data that is not discriminated by age group. Here, we provide the first empirical evaluations of age‑stratified vDFRs, using national all-cause mortality and vaccine rollout data, for Israel and Australia. We find that the vDFR increases dramatically with age for older adults, being exponential with a doubling time of approximately 5.2 ± 0.4 years. As a result the vDFR is an order of magnitude greater in the most elderly population than the all-population value, reaching 0.6 % for the 80+ years age group in Israel and 1 % for the 85+ years age group in Australia, compared to < 0.01 % for young adults (< 45 year olds). Our results imply that it was reckless to prioritise vaccinating those deemed to be in greatest need of protection.

It is well established that the COVID-19 vaccines can cause death, as seen from:

• detailed autopsy studies (Choi et al., 2021; Schneider et al., 2021; Sessa et al., 2021; Gill et al., 2022; Mörz, 2022; Schwab et al., 2022; Suzuki et al., 2022; Tan et al., 2022; Yoshimura et al., 2022; Onishi et al., 2023),
  • adverse effect monitoring (Hickey and Rancourt, 2022),
  • a recent survey study (Skidmore, 2023),
  • studies of vaccine-induced pathologies (e.g., Goldman et al., 2021; Kuvandik et al., 2021; Turni and Lefringhausen, 2022; Edmonds et al., 2023; Wong et al., 2023), and
  • more than 1,250 peer-reviewed publications about COVID-19 vaccine adverse effects (React 19, 2022).
In particular, a study of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data for the USA showed that the COVID-19 injections can be understood as individual challenges to the body, and that “toxicity by dose” is a good first-order model of the phenomenon for the adverse effect of death (Hickey and Rancourt, 2022). An exponential increase of lethality with median age of those dying following injection was observed (Hickey and Rancourt, 2022).

There is also the known vaccine injury compensation programmes of states worldwide, which include death resulting from the COVID-19 vaccines (Mungwira et al. 2020; Wood et al., 2020; Crum et al., 2021; Kamin-Friedman and Davidovitch, 2021). Japan, Canada and the UK have granted compensation for COVID‑19 vaccine induced deaths (The Japan Times, 26 July 2022; Corbett, 6 September 2022; Wise, 2022).

We are pursuing a research program to quantify the vaccine-dose fatality rate (vDFR), which is the ratio of vaccine-induced deaths to vaccine doses delivered in a population. We do this at the population level of states, using epidemiological methods applied to all-cause mortality (ACM) and vaccine rollout data, by time (day, week, month), by jurisdiction and by age group (Rancourt et al., 2022a; Rancourt et al., 2022b; Rancourt, 2022).

Here we report our first age-stratification results.

We recently demonstrated that the COVID-19 vaccine rollouts caused significant increases in mortality in India, the USA, Australia, and Canada (see Rancourt et al., 2022a; and references therein).

Rancourt showed that the vaccine rollout in India (350 million doses) synchronously caused 3.7 million excess deaths, corresponding to a vDFR of 1 %; and provided comprehensive reasons for concluding a causal relation to the vaccine rollout rather than coincidence involving other causes (Rancourt, 2022).

Our work on the Australian data established a non-age-stratified (all-population) mean vDFR of 0.05 %, in a phenomenon of step-wise increase in mortality synchronous with the vaccine rollout, which was also present in each of the eight states of Australia and in each of the age groups of the most elderly residents (Rancourt et al., 2022a).

I think this is difficult to make the summation that perhaps 13 million, globally, have died because of the Covid 19 shots.
We know that governments in Japan, Canada, UK, and a few other places already are paying out for Covid 19 shot induced deaths, so my question is:

What is the number of deaths, globally, caused by Covid 19 shots?

The range would seem to be between 0 and 13 million.

No, not like that at all. I have never insisted that. All I have ever said is that the fact that someone dies after getting a vaccine is not proof the vaccine caused their death. Do I have proof the vaccine didn't cause any one individual's death? No, of course not. I have never asserted that. I do know that some people who've been claimed to have died from the vaccine weren't even vaccinated. I do know that some who were claimed to have died from the vaccines died from other known causes. But as far as people whose cause of death is unknown to the public, I don't know what killed them.

And neither do you.
What we do know is that since this event started, is that Covid deaths were over estimated, likely because funding to hospitals were incentivized to do so.
It's nearly impossible to prove a negative, especially when the data is being shielded, or in this case, not even available yet due to rushed protocols.

It's not unreasonable to be skeptical under these circumstances, and I'm not singling you out, but the vaccine being ruled out as a possible cause of these
sudden deaths is myopic, and realizing that's not what you're saying, while at the same time you're asking for proof that it is the cause. No drug or vaccine has ever come to market without negative effects, including and perhaps especially this one, which causes me to question the cheerleading being done by pharmaceutical companies, our government and the media regarding this product.

We deserve to know the answers, no matter where they fall.

Here is some interesting research on the global similarities of deaths post Covid shot:

Abstract

It is well established that the COVID-19 vaccines can cause death, as seen from:

• detailed autopsy studies (Choi et al., 2021; Schneider et al., 2021; Sessa et al., 2021; Gill et al., 2022; Mörz, 2022; Schwab et al., 2022; Suzuki et al., 2022; Tan et al., 2022; Yoshimura et al., 2022; Onishi et al., 2023),
  • adverse effect monitoring (Hickey and Rancourt, 2022),
  • a recent survey study (Skidmore, 2023),
  • studies of vaccine-induced pathologies (e.g., Goldman et al., 2021; Kuvandik et al., 2021; Turni and Lefringhausen, 2022; Edmonds et al., 2023; Wong et al., 2023), and
  • more than 1,250 peer-reviewed publications about COVID-19 vaccine adverse effects (React 19, 2022).

"Fake news! That German study didn't 'causally' prove a link, so all the deaths were legit" / FloggOFTByy

There is also the known vaccine injury compensation programmes of states worldwide, which include death resulting from the COVID-19 vaccines (Mungwira et al. 2020; Wood et al., 2020; Crum et al., 2021; Kamin-Friedman and Davidovitch, 2021). Japan, Canada and the UK have granted compensation for COVID‑19 vaccine induced deaths (The Japan Times, 26 July 2022; Corbett, 6 September 2022; Wise, 2022).

This data is pretty damning. There are nations around the globe paying compensation to families/survivors of those killed by the vaccines, and to those injured by the vaccines. Why isn't more of this data being published? It's not Angola. It's first world countries - the UK, Japan, Canada....let's compile that data.

Rancourt showed that the vaccine rollout in India (350 million doses) synchronously caused 3.7 million excess deaths, corresponding to a vDFR of 1 %; and provided comprehensive reasons for concluding a causal relation to the vaccine rollout rather than coincidence involving other causes (Rancourt, 2022).

Other drugs were pulled from the market for causing between 10-20 deaths.

The range would seem to be between 0 and 13 million.

And this is the point. The point. The point.

The deaths caused by the vaccines aren't 0. Fact.
They may not be as high as 13M. They could be less or higher.
We don't know.

Why aren't there deeper, serious investigations?

We know why.

We deserve to know the answers, no matter where they fall.

There are hundreds of millions around the globe that are sheep. They enable what we are seeing. There are several in this thread. They have fallen hook, line and sinker for that cheer leading and unfettered belief that "the science is settled" and the vaccines are safe. And they have been conditioned to slander anyone wanting answers as science deniers, heretics, and "anti vaxxers."

Objectively and logically, we should be investigating to find answers. That's science. They demand you shut up. That's anti-science.

They don't want investigations to occur. They know the science is settled.

And we are the crazies....

I laugh.

Floggy has no answer to this. None. Nothing. Zero. Well except to say "their median age is 19.8!!! Eat that **** sandwich."

*sigh*

Africa by and large is the poorest continent on the planet. Woeful health care. High malnutrition. Highest incidences of diseases.

Africa should have been wiped out by Covid given what the WHO, CDC, CNN, the NYT and every other governmental organization and media outlet told us.

Should have been WIPED OUT by this bubonic plague.

Yet.................................They did remarkably better than all of us. They didn't need the "wonder poison." They are the lowest vaccinated 'populated' continent. By.......far.

They use Ivermectin religiously due to malaria and other maladies.

Makes you say hmmmmmmmm.

1676441695535.png