• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Another mEdiKul DowKtur

"We are seeing an exponential rise in sudden cardiac deaths and something has to be causing it...you can probably take a guess at what has changed in the past year or two. I think it's high time we take this seriously and look into what's going on among our American citizens because something is causing a drastic increase in sudden cardiac death and we need to find out why."

Echo's what I've been saying for hundreds of pages.

We can't trust government, medical professionals, or media.

from a link down in that story of governmental over-reach:

It's not often that MSN links to FOX News. Wonder what the topics are? Watch until the second part, with the world renowned Stanford Epidemiologist.

That's infuriating. And proves how Covid was used for power and control. Damn them for what they are doing to these teachers. "Don't like our rules? Don't want to get the jab? We'll ruin your life forever."

Your state and Federal government looking out for you.....

That's infuriating. And proves how Covid was used for power and control. Damn them for what they are doing to these teachers. "Don't like our rules? Don't want to get the jab? We'll ruin your life forever."

Your state and Federal government looking out for you.....
Be safe ... ☮️

I wasn't aware of this - the CDC tracking us by these codes?

Dr. B is brilliant. And well spoken.
It is a shame that voices, opinions and experience like his was shut off by MSM and government when it was needed most.
It would have been amazing to understand how not just having one solution (mRNA shots) would have greatly lowered costs to taxpayers, lessened suffering and eased restrictions that never made sense.

Wow. Strahan interviews Damar. Asked him what happened. Massive pregnant pause...."Umm...that's something I wanna stay away from."

Why?

Don't mean to stir the pot............oh wait............yes I do.............

Trog logic: soccer kills people.

"Promthep, 17, was found unconscious in his dorm room at the soccer academy he was attending in Leicestershire since late 2022, the BBC reports. He later died at a local hospital....The cause of his death was not immediately clear"

It's always "cause of death unknown"

"But, but, but you don't know if he was vaccinated or not! He may have had an underlying condition. Covid causes myocarditis too!!!"

Yep. So let's start mandating (yes, a good mandate) autopsies/medical investigations so we can you know...learn.

"Promthep, 17, was found unconscious in his dorm room at the soccer academy he was attending in Leicestershire since late 2022, the BBC reports. He later died at a local hospital....The cause of his death was not immediately clear"

It's always "cause of death unknown"

"But, but, but you don't know if he was vaccinated or not! He may have had an underlying condition. Covid causes myocarditis too!!!"

Yep. So let's start mandating (yes, a good mandate) autopsies/medical investigations so we can you know...learn.
We know that he would have needed to be vaccinated to fly by plane from Thailand into the UK.

Can you guess the only western country that still requires international visitors to present "full vaccination" schedules at airports and land crossings?

I sent this article to my wife yesterday with the tag, "I know I'm a nut. I know I'm paranoid. And I know I think some outlandish things. But this here is EXACTLY why I'm built that way."
I am so glad that I live in Florida. Very little of this **** affects us here.

Wow. Strahan interviews Damar. Asked him what happened. Massive pregnant pause...."Umm...that's something I wanna stay away from."

Why?

amazing how he looks down and averts eye contact with Strahan on the question, then answers the next question about identified heart issues with "...honestly, no...."

Poor young man.....he is probably far more stressed about his present situation than he was as an NFL player.

I am so glad that I live in Florida. Very little of this **** affects us here.

It's a blessing for sure. A LOT of people are moving here from the wannabe communist states. More like fleeing.

from late 2022:

COVID-19 vaccine makers raise prices to off set falling revenue as demand for jabs drops

Airfinity forecasts the COVID-19 vaccine market will generate $60bn in global sales this year, broadly the same as last year. This is despite the number of doses sold dropping from 5.7 billion in 2021 to an estimated 3 billion this year.

The value of the COVID-19 vaccine market is predicted to fall by about a fifth to $47bn next year. Our modeling for 2023 predicts the number of doses sold will fall further to 1.6 billion doses as the world enters a new endemic era with the virus.

Despite the drop in sales volumes of 72% between 2021 and 2023, revenue is only predicted to fall by 22% due to higher prices. Airfinity’s analysis shows the average price per dose will double from $18 in 2021 to $37 in 2023.

Observed and forecasted COVID-19 vaccine deliveries, prices per dose and revenue over time

Screenshot_2022-10-17_at_09.08.48.png

Pfizer and Moderna are predicted to maintain dominance of the market, with 94% market share in 2023.

Revenues are predicted to fall from $37bn for Pfizer/BioNTech in 2021, to $32bn this year and next. Moderna is forecast to see sales up this year from $17bn in 2021 to $21bn but drop to $12bn in 2023.

All manufacturers are raising prices but the mRNA vaccines have gone up the most. A dose of Pfizer/BioNTech is expected to cost between $22 - $42, depending on which country is purchasing.

Moderna is estimated to be selling vials for between $32 - $50 with the United States potentially paying even more. Moderna indicated that the potential prices in the US market could range from $64 to $100 per dose. Meanwhile shots from the other vaccine manufacturers, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson and Novavax, are estimated to cost between $5 - $16.

New vaccines entering the market are not expected to gain significant market share in 2023. The Novavax COVID-19 vaccine was approved by the EMA in December last year. It is forecast to generate $2.3bn this year, taking almost 4% market share. However this is expected to fall to 1.7% market share in 2023. Other new candidates from Sanofi/GSK and HIPRA are expected to see similar levels of success.

Next year is set to see the emergence of a private market for COVID-19 vaccines, most prominently in the United States. Airfinity’s analysis of G7 and EU supply deals shows all countries except the US have secured supply which will exceed population demand. So far, there haven’t been any publicly disclosed orders on the private market in the US, but these are expected to start in the second half of 2023.

Airfinity’s CEO Rasmus Bech Hansen says: “These numbers show a persistent and longer term demand for COVID-19 vaccines and illustrates that COVID-19 is a continued large health threat and significant disease burden. It’s also a clear sign that the vaccine market has been completely transformed by the pandemic and we can expect continued significant innovation in the space.”

Airfinity’s Analytics Director Dr Matt Linley says, President Biden’s announcement that the pandemic is over will aid manufacturers to raise the price of COVID-19 vaccines to non-pandemic levels, therefore supporting future revenue to be kept at a stable level though supply could be lower compared to previous years.

Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna are continuing to benefit from first to market advantage and will continue to dominate the market for the foreseeable future. The duos’ new variant targeting jabs are set to cement this status. mRNA technology has proven to be the quickest to update for new variants of concern and therefore demand higher prices.”

The Great Barrington group applauds.

Medical experts urge Congress to investigate 'collateral damage' of pandemic policies​

WASHINGTON (TND) — A small group of renowned infectious disease experts known as The Norfolk Group published a white paper this week intended to be a "blueprint" for a potential bipartisan congressional commission investigating the "collateral damage" that occurred as a result of the government's response to COVID-19.

A small group of eight infectious disease experts helped write The Norfolk Group's white paper. The initiative, which began in May 2022, was led by Dr. Jay Bhattacharya and Dr. Martin Kulldorff, both of whom spearheaded another white paper in 2020 known as The Great Barrington Declaration.

"The dust has settled and a lot of what was written in the Great Barrington Declaration has come to fruition," Dr. Margery Smelkinson, one of the authors of The Norfolk Group's white paper, told The National Desk (TND).

Smelkinson insisted the government's response to COVID failed to take into account the "collateral damage" caused by its decisions. Therefore, The Norfolk Group is pushing for Congress to set up a bipartisan commission investigating what went right and what went wrong regarding the government's public health interventions initiated during COVID.

She told TND the government's response to COVID should not have been "based on fear and panic," but rather, the government needed to follow the available data. Smelkinson added that Congress needs to take a "deep dive" into who was making the decisions regarding COVID mitigation measures, such as vaccine mandates, mask mandates and school closures, and why they were made.

Smelkinson believes the government's response severely impacted public school systems and the students they serve, particularly low-income ones.

"This has just been completely exacerbated and it was not data driven at all," Smelkinson insisted.

A study published Thursday by The Associated Press, Stanford University’s Big Local News project and Stanford education professor Thomas Dee indicated that the absence of 240,000 students in 21 states across the country "could not be accounted for." These students didn't move out of state, and they didn't sign up for private or home schooling, according to publicly available data, The Associated Press reported.

"We need an honest assessment in a bipartisan fashion of how the pandemic was handled. What we've written up is not really an inquiry but more of a blueprint for Congress to take up if they form a bipartisan commission," Smelkinson said.

"We really feel like this is the only way to restore trust in our public health agencies," Smelkinson added. "It's at a historical low, and our health agencies have failed us very badly by oversold interventions, they have ignored data, they haven't done proper risk-benefit analysis and they've also silenced dissenting opinions. The Great Barrington Declaration was one of those things that they silenced."

"The vaccines do not cause reproductive problems anti-vaxxers!"

Errrrmmm, ummmm.

They are. For the snipet, listen to the excerpt video in the Twitter link. He lists what, a dozen evidentiary points proven to date.

Very worth watching the following. Dr. Drew apologizes to Dr. Naomi Wolf, who called this early on. Dr. Drew has now seen the proof, covers it, and apologizes. A hearty apology as well. Props to him.

Full Video here:

Doctor’s research may have just solved the “mystery” surrounding soaring cancer cases: Spike Protein​

If you’re under 50, listen up! Research shows cancer rates are on the rise for young adults and the alarming trend implies it could be a global epidemic. The study by researchers at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, and published the peer-reviewed journal Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology finds, “Over the past several decades, the incidence of early- onset cancers, often defined as cancers diagnosed in adults <50 years of age, in the breast, colorectum, endometrium, oesophagus, extrahepatic bile duct, gallbladder, head and neck, kidney, liver, bone marrow, pancreas, prostate, stomach and thyroid has increased in multiple countries.”

There’s several theories why cancer cases are increasing in people under 50. “A lot of smart people are trying to figure it out,” Bhavana Pathak, MD, board certified hematologist and medical oncologist at MemorialCare Cancer Institute at Orange Coast Medical Center in Fountain Valley, CA tells us. “The obvious answers include people who are more sedentary, exercise less, and eat processed foods.”

Yes, diet and exercise are important, but is that really the reason for this particular sudden surge?

Perhaps, but Dr. Cole has another theory that’s based on research he conducted.

He says biopsy results may explain the shocking rise in “mysterious” cancers.

He Explains that there is “Spike Protein” inside every single cancer cell.

“What’s inside of every cancer cell? Spike protein. Every malignant B-cell has spike protein in it.”

Watch:

A paper written last year by Peter McCullough, Stephanie Seneff, Greg Nigh, and Anthony M. Kyriakopoulos also found that mRNA vaccines could potentially cause cancer, among other things.

mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.
Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.
The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.
Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.

If the vaccines are safe, why is this happening?

COVID litigation conference next month in Atlanta​

In March, VSRF is partnering with the Mendenhall Law Group to host the Covid Litigation Conference 2023 (CLC 2023) from March 25-26 in Atlanta, Georgia. Over the next 10 years, Covid lawsuits are expected to see huge growth, an unfortunate development that reflects the need to bring justice in the courts for hundreds of thousands of people negatively impacted by harmful Covid-19 policies.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7e55fc2a-3398-4fe0-99ce-8a9b67d74f55_1200x454.jpeg

• Employer Mandates: State/federal, ADA, worker’s compensation, individual & class action plaintiffs
  • Education Mandates: Public & private K-12 schools, public & private universities, Title 10, coercion, informed consent, fraud, conflicts of interest.
  • Medical License: Medical board certification, tortious interference, First Amendment, fraud, libel, violation of Administrative Procedures (APA or equivalent)
  • Fraud: False Claims Act, pharma fraud, VAERS fraud, SBA and PPP fraud, whistleblower protection
  • Civil Rights: Public access/accommodation, ADA, informed consent (state agencies), due process, religious liberty, First Amendment
  • Censorship: First Amendment, collusion, racketeering (federal agencies)
  • Vaccine Injury: Includes liability, informed consent, mandates by institutions, VICP, CICP
  • Hospital Negligence: Includes Remdesivir, denial of early treatment protocols, vaccine coercion
  • Mass Torts: Includes Covid vaccine injury and hospital misuse of Remdesivir