• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I am not ok with anyone deceiving us.

Then if you want to be taken objectively, criticize the other side every now and then instead of always giving them a pass because "they made mistakes" or "they are learning" or "science evolves."

There is documented, undeniable intentional deception they have engaged in that have killed countless Americans.

Science isn't perfect. Our government did a lot of things wrong. Of course that bothers me. I just don't believe there's a concerted effort to push vaccines that they KNOW are killing thousands of people. This is what you all believe.

Wrong. You assume we think their motive is "to kill" thousands of people.

I don't believe that is their intent.

I do believe they are manipulated, owned and influenced. Leading them to put selfish interests ahead of what's right for the country.

We see it every day. People in Congress constantly being led around by the nose ring from lobbyists and special interests groups (often pharmas, or countless other high $$ influential organizations). Making decisions all the time that are NOT right for the American people but decisions that make them and their families wealthy. We see Congress people who make $170K a year with $5M, $10M, $200M net worths. You do know where that money comes from right?

In this case, the power of the Pharmas can't be ignored. It is monstrous money and influence. I believe that many in the Government saw the vaccines as a massive money maker in many different ways. I don't think they intended to kill. I do believe they were heavily influenced financially. People were bribed, bought off, took kick backs, took care of their own families, padded the books of their campaigns, their organizations, turned blind eyes, here we are.

They didn't intend to kill. Death was a repercussion of greed.

You're not implying that the "legitimate scientists" haven't spread vaccine misinformation over the last 3 years, are you?

Realizing that hindsight is 20/20, but there's a long list of things that have been proven not to be true. Now, were these "legitimate scientists" deliberately deceitful, probably not, but they certainly were working with limited information resulting in the facts that they claimed to be reporting turning out to be nothing more than biased opinions.

Many of the legitimate scientists were silenced. Cancelled. Those that saw things that were going wrong and voiced it were silenced by the FBI, the WH, the CDC and Twitter and Facebook and Google.

Those scientists who supported the mRNA vaccines were rewarded and commended for being "the science" despite peddling misinformation for 3 years. Elevated. Lauded. I point you to Dr. Doom Lena Wen as one prime example.

Is the scientific community...scientific and a truth seeking body? Or just manipulated partisans like those in Congress? (the answer is obvious).

I trust "scientists" as much as I do politicians.

Science isn't perfect. Our government did a lot of things wrong. Of course that bothers me. I just don't believe there's a concerted effort to push vaccines that they KNOW are killing thousands of people. This is what you all believe. A pharma company that kills off all its customers isn't going to be around all that long. And why would the government want to keep knowingly, intentionally killing its own people? What would the possible motive be for that? It's ludicrous on its face. It defies logic that people actually believe this.
They do not mean to kill anyone, but they are ok with killing more than they have disclosed. They lied about the clinical data, ****** the control group and collected more money, faster than anyone in the history of pharma for a shot that skipped by safety, efficacy, dosing and time studies, aided by a government and its agencies that have clearly and knowingly misled, misdirected and silenced its people.

But you are angry about some folks being pissed at that, suffering from personal and family harms, because, well, it doesnt fit your worldview and ----antivaxxers!!

You so desire the monolithic government and pharma industry be victorious....that you cannot even acknowledge the litany of lies, mistruths and harm done.....that is really sad.

Dude, I gave you the LINK to the ACTUAL video played on GMA. "Buh, buh, butt you watched it on teebeeeee" LOL

Go to 4:18 of the video from ABC: https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video/damar-hamlin-speaks-remarkable-recovery-97076258

View attachment 10511

Then go on and tell me that didn't happen exactly as the Twitter video I posted depicted.

LMAO you don't get out of this one. Lemme guess, you now gonna accuse ABC of editing the video?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Someone needs their eyes checked.
Lemme guess, you think the Hamlin’s docs told him that the vaccine was the cause and he should keep his mouth shut about it? Sure, Tim. Your delusion knows no bounds.

Lemme guess, you think the Hamlin’s docs told him that the vaccine was the cause and he should keep his mouth shut about it? Sure, Tim. Your delusion knows no bounds.

You made a claim that what I posted was fake news.
I provided undeniable proof it was not.
You insisted again that it was.
Now, humiliated...you switch to a new argument, accusing me of thinking...something.

:LOL::lol::ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO:

There's a reason for this ya know

1676647583140.png

Last edited:
@Confluence is going to love this.

Didn't know this. The entire US recording industry (musicians) brings in $12B a year. Pfizer alone made $100B in a year.

You made a claim that what I posted was fake news.
I provided undeniable proof it was not.
You insisted again that it was.
Now, humiliated...you switch to a new argument, accusing me (again) of saying something I didn't.

There's a reason for this ya know

View attachment 10517
😂 I suspect that you’re nobody’s daddy.

Answer the question. Do you believe Hamlin has been told to keep his mouth shut about the vaccine? Another dutiful “silenced” person in the Covid vaccine cover-up?

Excellent article. Too long to share. Pop it open. I'll drop the "set up" for the rest of the article.

I know @DBS1970 was a big fan of the Anthrax vaccines.

The Forgotten Lessons of The Military's Forced Anthrax Vaccination of its Pilots​

I cannot prove this, but from looking at everything I’ve pieced together, I believe the collective psychology within the military is something like the following:

•Most government officials do not have a good understanding of scientific topics.

•Because of this, officials will typically defer to the advice of scientific experts, especially regarding things that are very psychologically frightening (e.g., a “bioweapon”) or doing something that is in accordance with our longstanding cultural beliefs (e.g., vaccinations are the magical salvation science enlightened the world with).

•I also believe government officials like to defer the responsibility to “experts” because it removes their responsibility for making a bad decision. On this point, one I believe Ron DeSantis must be acknowledged for that fact, that unlike everyone else who deferred to “the experts” during COVID-19, he did the opposite, looked at the data himself, came up with the policy that made the most sense, and then only solicited the help of an expert to make sure he had not made any mistakes. DeSantis took a lot of heat for how he managed COVID-19, but his response in Florida ultimately provided some of the best results seen in America (note: Governor Kristi Noem also broke from the herd with managing COVID-19) .

Within the military, a group exists that is ideologically committed to developing countermeasures for dangerous bioweapons (e.g., look up the history of Fort Dietrich). I believe this is primarily because they are financially dependent upon these programs being well-funded for decades (which is easy to accomplish if a climate of fear exists around the bioweapon in question—the CDC uses a similar playbook). However, this commitment may also be due to lobbying from the private sector (which makes a lot of money off producing these countermeasures), or some people being ideologically fixated on continuing the programs.

•This group of “experts” has been able to convince the military’s leadership of the absolute necessity of their bioweapon countermeasures programs. Because of this lobbying, the military leadership has been willing to exert the full force of the military to push vaccinations through. This is important because many of the vaccines designed through this pipeline are unsafe, poorly (sometimes fraudulently) manufactured, and ineffective, to the point that even our relatively corrupt regulatory apparatus would not be willing to green-light them for civilian use.

EDIT: Here is another. I never knew about the connection to the Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) and anthrax vaccinations. No other nation involved in the war saw their soldiers return and experience this phenomenon. They didn't anthrax vax either. And...soldiers at home who got the anthrax vax and never deployed to the Gulf also developed GWS symptoms....

The First Mandatory Vaccination Campaign That Crippled America’s Pilots​

Last edited:

Answer the question. Do you believe Hamlin has been told to keep his mouth shut about the vaccine? Another dutiful “silenced” person in the Covid vaccine cover-up?

You didn't ask a question before. You just did now.

Defeated, humiliated....right on cue...you switch the argument.

Here's what I know. You. Me. None of us know what happened to him. But we should know. It should be investigated. Not treated like the VAERS records the CDC is making disappear.

You stand on a position of faith, believing ideologically that the vaccine had no impact on that man. Because you don't know. Can't know.

Me? I'd like to know.

Another example of cluelessness.

Oh, I've got him riled up today! Humiliated him and now he's trying to return the favor, to save some face. Rattling his cage.

A MD making $500k after 40 years is pretty modest, regardless of employer.

200w.webp

You are the certified leader in missing points, we get that. What Fauci makes was just one evidentiary point put forward in support of a greater argument.

But if you wanna try to justify Fauci's income, I'll play...

Fauci’s Net Worth Nearly Doubled during Pandemic​

The Fauci household net worth increased by $5 million between 2019 and 2021, and now exceeds $12.6 million, the nonprofit OpenTheBooks reported.

Yep. In two years his net worth grew by $5M on a $433K Government salary.

During...the...pandemic. Not coincidental at all.

Can we keep playing son?

giphy.gif

You didn't ask a question before. You just did now.

Defeated, humiliated....right on cue...you switch the argument.

Here's what I know. You. Me. None of us know what happened to him. But we should know. It should be investigated. Not treated like the VAERS records the CDC is making disappear.

You stand on a position of faith, believing ideologically that the vaccine had no impact on that man. Because you don't know. Can't know.

Me? I'd like to know.
Question marks in post 16,430 = question.

I’m not the one exploiting deaths without knowing the cause (Stanford soccer player). You only want to know what the cause is, if it is the vaccine. That’s ideology.

Oh, I've got him riled up today! Humiliated him and now he's trying to return the favor, to save some face. Rattling his cage.

200w.webp

You are the certified leader in missing points, we get that. What Fauci makes was just one evidentiary point put forward in support of a greater argument.

Can we keep playing son?

giphy.gif
"Alex, I'll take Conflicted Pharmaceutical Investments & Royalties for $2,000"

200w.webp

Can we keep playing son?

giphy.gif
And what did Openthebooks find? That Fauci was invested in broad mutual funds with no holdings of individual stocks. SCANDALOUS!

Why do you hate rich people, Tim.

And what did Openthebooks find? That Fauci was invested in broad mutual funds with no holdings of individual stocks. SCANDALOUS!

Flogtard, you idiot. The article said this:

Fauci’s soaring net worth was based on career-end salary spiking, lucrative cash prizes awarded by non-profit organizations around the world and an ever-larger investment portfolio.”

Fauci earned nearly $1 million from foreign non-profit organizations, including the Israel-based Dan David Foundation, which gave him $901,400 for “speaking truth to power” and “defending science” while working in the Trump administration, OpenTheBooks reported.

Fauci's salary doubled, netting him an extra $200k. The market rose, so maybe his NW increased another $2M. Where did the rest come from Floggy?

Flogtard, you idiot. The article said this:

Fauci’s soaring net worth was based on career-end salary spiking, lucrative cash prizes awarded by non-profit organizations around the world and an ever-larger investment portfolio.”

Fauci earned nearly $1 million from foreign non-profit organizations, including the Israel-based Dan David Foundation, which gave him $901,400 for “speaking truth to power” and “defending science” while working in the Trump administration, OpenTheBooks reported.

Fauci's salary doubled, netting him an extra $200k. The market rose, so maybe his NW increased another $2M. Where did the rest come from Floggy?
Read the Openthebooks findings, they provide details. Unless you’re not interested in the details.

I know your somebody’s *****, and his name is Tim.

There are about ten people on this planet stupid enough to defend Fauci. I guess you are one of them.

And there are tens of millions that tune into Fox News unaware they are essentially being mocked by the network’s stars for believing what they’re being told.

My god, you have absolutely no reading comprehension or ability to understand context or nuance. It is quite sad really. You just absolutely and blindly regurgitate DNC approved talking points. A parrot would have better independent thoughts.