• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Me? I’m in the vast majority in agreement with the people that ultimately matter. Reality must be maddening and scary for you.
No you are not. You just think you are because Pravda tells you to think that. The vast majority now are highly skeptical of the failed shots. It is only the sycophants like you who are still slobbering big pharma's knob that think otherwise. My daughter and my wife are both nurses and will tell you the same thing. They both have had all kinds of issues with irregular cycles and other related issues starting within a month after the second shot. My daughter may also now have a thyroid issue that started shortly after the shots as well. You can still believe the paid for corporate shills if you want but the majority see things much clearer.

This entire thread is one massive tragic comedy. On one side there are those just looking for answers to unprecedented events that have occurred over the past few years,
while others hold fast that nothing need be questioned, and those that do seek answers be admonished for thinking otherwise.

Science is not a straight line, and the final chapter in this book has yet to be written. Can everyone agree on that? Meh, probably not.

This entire thread is one massive tragic comedy. On one side there are those just looking for answers to unprecedented events that have occurred over the past few years,
while others hold fast that nothing need be questioned, and those that do seek answers be admonished for thinking otherwise.

Science is not a straight line, and the final chapter in this book has yet to be written. Can everyone agree on that? Meh, probably not.
All the non-sycophantical people can agree on that. It is only the true blue believers who have willfully donated their minds to the DNC for programming who no longer question things as long as they come from "approved" sources. People ***** about infighting among Republicans, but I love it to a degree as we have many fairly diverse views and people who think for themselves mixed in with the establishment nonthinkers. The Democrats only have degrees of insanity left aside from Manchin not that Sinema changed her letter.

Oh now you don't like politics mixed with medicine. Dr. Lena Wen? Ya loved her. Dr. Fauci? Ya lick his nutsac. Vivek Murthy? You'd carry his child. Some of the most political hacks we've seen over the past 2+ years. And now you to try to dismiss one you ideologically disagree with because you say "HE" is political? :ROFLMAO:

You love Surgeon Generals and Medical personnel in Governmental positions of power...until you don't.

Just be honest for once. You listen to those people when they preach your gospel. And only then.

And the irony...he's the Surgeon General of Florida, one of the few states that managed the Covid scamdemic best, the state you hypocritically traveled to during the lockdowns to vaca while criticizing every thing they did along the way.

In the "You Can't Make This **** Up" files.

My independent thought

200w.webp

My daughter may also now have a thyroid issue that started shortly after the shots as well.

Aww **** man really? I'm sorry. I just posted yesterday I think that Japanese study showing how the vaccines are causing Thyroid issues. Man, that sucks and I hope and pray she can find solutions.

On one side there are those just looking for answers to unprecedented events that have occurred over the past few years, while others hold fast that nothing need be questioned, and those that do seek answers be admonished for thinking otherwise.

Absolutely, 100% totally spot on.

SIL was on the other side. After seeing the damage done by the shots, he too now wants questions answered.

The other side simply wants to silence anyone who wants answers. Bingo.

Can I interject at this juncture? I am amazed at how much effort has been made in this thread, how you guys find the time is impressive.

I knew I was never going to submit to this vaccine from day one.
I have always trusted my immune system.

Last june I finally got the covid.
Body aches for 2 days, then I was fine. Except I kept testing positive for like 2 weeks...finally took a qtip, soaked it in rubbing alcohol, rubbed it inside my nostrils. ...That night I no longer tested positive. Not sure what that means but I was just thinking things because I knew I felt fine.
but glad I got the covid in fact.

You have to be blind not to see that vaccine injuries are off the charts with this Mnra technology.
I am so sorry for those that take everything the MSM and government tell them at face value for many of the reasons stated in this thread.
I pray you stay healthy. I would be somewhat worried. demand a full physical every so often. Heart check, thyroid check, ovary check, etc.

PS. My daughter is only one who got these jabs, (just the 1st two, Moderna) back in April, i can't remember now if it was last april or the april before because she works with the elderly (Physical Therapy office). Anyway, I still worry a bit about the future for her. She's fairly active, lots of hiking, running. I don't let her know that though.

And masks don't do **** except maybe make you feel better and conscientious, If you have a physical job, which I do, it is a detriment. still have to wear them at work. My opinion? unhealthy as heck. I need oxygen, not what I breathe out. So obvious to me.

Last edited:
No you are not. You just think you are because Pravda tells you to think that. The vast majority now are highly skeptical of the failed shots. It is only the sycophants like you who are still slobbering big pharma's knob that think otherwise. My daughter and my wife are both nurses and will tell you the same thing. They both have had all kinds of issues with irregular cycles and other related issues starting within a month ,after the second shot. My daughter may also now have a thyroid issue that started shortly after the shots as well. You can still believe the paid for corporate shills if you want but the majority see things much clearer.
Sure, I must be missing the mass protests outside pharmacies and medical offices offering the vaccine. I must be imagining commercials promoting vaccination.
Oh now you don't like politics mixed with medicine. Dr. Lena Wen? Ya loved her. Dr. Fauci? Ya lick his nutsac. Vivek Murthy? You'd carry his child. Some of the most political hacks we've seen over the past 2+ years. And now you to try to dismiss one you ideologically disagree with because you say "HE" is political? :ROFLMAO:

You love Surgeon Generals and Medical personnel in Governmental positions of power...until you don't.

Just be honest for once. You listen to those people when they preach your gospel. And only then.

And the irony...he's the Surgeon General of Florida, one of the few states that managed the Covid scamdemic best, the state you hypocritically traveled to during the lockdowns to vaca while criticizing every thing they did along the way.

In the "You Can't Make This **** Up" files.
Nope. Year after lockdowns and post vaccination. Wrong again.

Once again, you ignore every other piece of truth I write, and focus on Florida.

And you still get that one wrong. It doesn't matter when you went, it matters that you went at all. You were Florida's biggest critic. You were chastising those of us at that time still going out and congregating and spreading the WuFlu. Yet you decided to travel, and travel to the place you intensely loathed.

Hypocrisy fits you like a glove.

$100B in revenues, from taxpayers, because they rigged their data.

All you need to understand is that Pfizer's safety and efficacy studies for the FDA shots are amazingly still not complete -- according to Pfizer-- and the terms have been so dramatically amended so as to leave them useless.

Just as the story above indicates, they rigged the studies for $100B.

fraud
/frôd/
noun
wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
Waste of tax money

Once again, you ignore every other piece of truth I write, and focus on Florida.

And you still get that one wrong. It doesn't matter when you went, it matters that you went at all. You were Florida's biggest critic. You were chastising those of us at that time still going out and congregating and spreading the WuFlu. Yet you decided to travel, and travel to the place you intensely loathed.

I saw Florida and fits like a glove and immediately thought of this

Kinda like you LIVING in the DC metro. 😝

All the non-sycophantical people can agree on that. It is only the true blue believers who have willfully donated their minds to the DNC for programming who no longer question things as long as they come from "approved" sources. People ***** about infighting among Republicans, but I love it to a degree as we have many fairly diverse views and people who think for themselves mixed in with the establishment nonthinkers. The Democrats only have degrees of insanity left aside from Manchin not that Sinema changed her letter.
Its not just the DNC.

Look at the posts from OFTB in this thread. She is able to not see past vaccine issues, GWS vaccine issues, the many, historical problems of Pfizer, the buyout of FDA and CDC, media control, international studies, African Covid experience, Indian Covid experience, etc. because its not what she wants to believe.

She, like many, many folks, is trying to square a lifetime of health decisions for themselves and family, through the modern medical system, and these horrible shots. For many, like her, it is too tough to believe that some/all of the noise around the Covid shots might be real, so she is searching for the "evil-doers" or anti-vaxxers as the lens for the problem, from her perspective. Her issue, when the dust finally clears, is that none of the science is really on her side. The money sure is, the establishment sure is, the American pharmaceutical regulatory complex sure is, and many of the sheeples, in the public and those trying to serve the public are also with her -- easily misled.

OFTB and I are the only ones here with independent thoughts, the rest of you are one big echo chamber.
OFTB presents her viewpoints in a logical and respective manner, and personally, I respect her for that, even if I may not agree with everything she says.

You, on the other hand present yourself in a way that demonstrates beyond doubt, why you've acquired such an appropriate moniker. You're either trolling, which I hope you are, and laughing your *** off, or you are totally insane and StupidAss is more than appropriate.

Sure, I must be missing the mass protests outside pharmacies and medical offices offering the vaccine. I must be imagining commercials promoting vaccination.

OFTB and I are the only ones here with independent thoughts, the rest of you are one big echo chamber.

Don't know what color your eyes are but you are full of ****. It will become more obvious as time passes.
Almost every post.
Just choosing these because it is some of your last and the most convenient ones.

Wake up.

You've lost this battle.
End this thread.
No one can get through to Trog.

Last edited:
Don't know what color your eyes are but you are full of ****. It will become more obvious as time passes.
Almost every post.
Just choosing this one because it is one of your last and the most convenient one.

Wake up.

You've lost this battle.
End this thread.
No one can get through to Trog.

Echo chamber is a good chuckle. It's a colossal chamber of many worldwide.

Echo chamber is a good chuckle. It's a colossal chamber of many worldwide.
sick of this BS. Has ****** up our lives. Extended the misery 10 fold. Follow the money.

Gonna channel my pittsburghese here. You MFers that believe our government and it's employees aren't creating ways to fleece us are idiots. Serious times. I think that is the bottom line.

**** YOU and **** COVID,
Peice of cake for the majority of us.
Majority used to win, Not any more.

We. Need.To. Wake. Up.

May be too late...

My absolute feelings from a garage in San Diego.

STOP ******* WITH MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

its not only covid. It is everywhere.

thx for letting me vent.

Last edited:

No need for protests. No one is getting the shots.
Commercials? Thats what you are going to run with?