• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Flogtard, you idiot. The article said this:

Fauci’s soaring net worth was based on career-end salary spiking, lucrative cash prizes awarded by non-profit organizations around the world and an ever-larger investment portfolio.”

Fauci earned nearly $1 million from foreign non-profit organizations, including the Israel-based Dan David Foundation, which gave him $901,400 for “speaking truth to power” and “defending science” while working in the Trump administration, OpenTheBooks reported.

Fauci's salary doubled, netting him an extra $200k. The market rose, so maybe his NW increased another $2M. Where did the rest come from Floggy?
And? Is this another “just wait”?

I’m the one ignoring all suspicious deaths not knowing the cause (hundreds of thousands of potential vaccine-related deaths). I don't want to know what the cause is because I have faith that the vaccines are safe. That’s ideology.

FIFY

Read the Openthebooks findings, they provide details. Unless you’re not interested in the details.

While you ignore literally every detail Flu put in front of your nose.

Fauci's net worth didn't go up 100% due to his "portfolio" lol.

He was paid heavily by outside influence groups. It's....right....in.....the....article.

Said for the 3,743,293rd time...you absolutely suck at this.

And? Is this another “just wait”?

Ummmm, no. It's public knowledge now. The truth is here.

Fauci was bought and paid for. No different than the media companies. All controlled like the FBI and the CDC controlled Twitter.

You love censorship and governmental deceit and control.

Hoping Florida will lead the way exposing the dangers.

Florida health department: Reports of vaccine adverse events up 1,700% since COVID vax​

The department has cited three studies that report the vaccines cause increased risks of cardiac events.​

Screen_Shot_2023-02-16_at_4.03.12_PM_t1100.png

This chart depicts the overall reports submitted to Florida's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System from 2006 to 2022.

The Florida Department of Health and State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo have reported a significant increase in reports of vaccine adverse reports since the release of the COVID-19 vaccines.

According to the department, in Florida alone, there was a 1,700% increase in reports after the release of the COVID-19 vaccine, compared to an increase of 400% in overall vaccine administration for the same time period. Furthermore, the reports of life-threatening conditions increased more than 4,400%.

“This is a novel increase and was not seen during the 2009 H1N1 vaccination campaign,” the department’s officials said in a prepared statement. “There is a need for additional unbiased research to better understand the COVID-19 vaccines' short- and long-term effects.”

The findings in Florida are consistent with various studies that continue to uncover such risks.

According to a study, Fraiman J et al, Vaccine. 2022, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events, including coagulation disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell’s palsy, and encephalitis, the department said. This risk was 1 in 550 individuals.

A second study, Sun CLF et al, Sci Rep. 2022, found increased acute cardiac arrests and other acute cardiac events following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.

Additionally, Dag Berild J et al, JAMA Netw Open. 2022, assessed the risk of thromboembolic and thrombocytopenic events related to COVID-19 vaccines and found preliminary evidence of increased risk of both coronary disease and cardiovascular disease.

Of course.

Thyroid problems post COVID-19 mRNA vaccination - new Japan study shows increased thyroid auto-antibodies after 2 doses & booster​

Thyroid dysfunction after mRNA vaccination is a common complaint​

Dr. William Makis MD

There has been a flood of anecdotal reports on social media of thyroid dysfunction and new thyroid diseases following COVID-19 mRNA vaccination, for both Pfizer and Moderna.

A new Japanese study by Morita et al., of 70 healthcare workers showed increased thyroid auto-antibodies following 2 Pfizer jabs as well as booster shot (click here). These effects were long-lasting (> 32 weeks).

The authors conclude: “SARS-CoV-2 BNT162b2 (Pfizer) vaccine not only disrupted the steady state of Graves’ Disease, but also newly induced the disruption of thyroid autoimmunity. These findings support previous cases and series that showed the relapse or even new onset of Graves’ Disease potentially associated with the SARS-CoV-2 BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine.

Types of thyroid dysfunction post mRNA vaccination:​

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines can significantly worsen thyroid function (increase or decrease it). These effects are usually permanent, resulting in a need for medication for life. Symptoms usually appear in 10-15 days following mRNA vaccination.

Subacute thyroiditis - thyroid inflammation, mostly in women (click here). Seems to be the most common thyroid disease reported after mRNA vaccination, with symptoms developing on average 10 days after 1st or 2nd dose. Treated with NSAIDs or steroids (click here).

Graves Disease is the most commonly reported autoimmune thyroid disease post mRNA vaccination which can cause new onset Graves’ disease or a relapse of Graves’ Disease hyperthyroidism (click here), also about 10 to 15 days after 1st or 2nd jab.

Excellent article. Too long to share. Pop it open. I'll drop the "set up" for the rest of the article.

I know @DBS1970 was a big fan of the Anthrax vaccines.

The Forgotten Lessons of The Military's Forced Anthrax Vaccination of its Pilots​

I cannot prove this, but from looking at everything I’ve pieced together, I believe the collective psychology within the military is something like the following:

•Most government officials do not have a good understanding of scientific topics.

•Because of this, officials will typically defer to the advice of scientific experts, especially regarding things that are very psychologically frightening (e.g., a “bioweapon”) or doing something that is in accordance with our longstanding cultural beliefs (e.g., vaccinations are the magical salvation science enlightened the world with).

•I also believe government officials like to defer the responsibility to “experts” because it removes their responsibility for making a bad decision. On this point, one I believe Ron DeSantis must be acknowledged for that fact, that unlike everyone else who deferred to “the experts” during COVID-19, he did the opposite, looked at the data himself, came up with the policy that made the most sense, and then only solicited the help of an expert to make sure he had not made any mistakes. DeSantis took a lot of heat for how he managed COVID-19, but his response in Florida ultimately provided some of the best results seen in America (note: Governor Kristi Noem also broke from the herd with managing COVID-19) .

Within the military, a group exists that is ideologically committed to developing countermeasures for dangerous bioweapons (e.g., look up the history of Fort Dietrich). I believe this is primarily because they are financially dependent upon these programs being well-funded for decades (which is easy to accomplish if a climate of fear exists around the bioweapon in question—the CDC uses a similar playbook). However, this commitment may also be due to lobbying from the private sector (which makes a lot of money off producing these countermeasures), or some people being ideologically fixated on continuing the programs.

•This group of “experts” has been able to convince the military’s leadership of the absolute necessity of their bioweapon countermeasures programs. Because of this lobbying, the military leadership has been willing to exert the full force of the military to push vaccinations through. This is important because many of the vaccines designed through this pipeline are unsafe, poorly (sometimes fraudulently) manufactured, and ineffective, to the point that even our relatively corrupt regulatory apparatus would not be willing to green-light them for civilian use.

EDIT: Here is another. I never knew about the connection to the Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) and anthrax vaccinations. No other nation involved in the war saw their soldiers return and experience this phenomenon. They didn't anthrax vax either. And...soldiers at home who got the anthrax vax and never deployed to the Gulf also developed GWS symptoms....

The First Mandatory Vaccination Campaign That Crippled America’s Pilots​

Yeah it wasn't just pilots. It was every person that deployed to Desert Sheild/Storm in 1990. And thousands of us have had vax injuries from it. That was an emergency use order vax and so is the mRNA treatment. I am one of those that has a relatively mild injury from the anthrax vax, it is why I knew better than to accept the mRNA treatment though so I guess something good did come of it.

Yeah it wasn't just pilots. It was every person that deployed to Desert Sheild/Storm in 1990. And thousands of us have had vax injuries from it. That was an emergency use order vax and so is the mRNA treatment. I am one of those that has a relatively mild injury from the anthrax vax, it is why I knew better than to accept the mRNA treatment though so I guess something good did come of it.

So you would not 100% blindly trust your government when they say they have your best interests at heart and the vaccines are safe huh?

Like Rosanne said, the Indians took our Government's blankets (loaded with smallpox) and what they did with African Americans in Tuskegee (https://www.history.com/news/the-infamous-40-year-tuskegee-study)

Trust your Government

Bill&Jimmy two liberals I actually agree with on many things. Which tells me the democrat party has moved far left because these guys are now shunned.

We need more common sense people in media to unite with against this totalitarian lunatic fridge incapable of common sense logic and reason. Question nothing and obey.

Oh, ya just hafta laugh no to cry.

That was funny, good stuff. But OH MY GOD that voice is horrendous. It might be the most ball-rising voice in the history of the world. And I still remember when that ***** spat and grabbed her rancid crotch during the national anthem.

Hoping Florida will lead the way exposing the dangers.

Florida health department: Reports of vaccine adverse events up 1,700% since COVID vax​

The department has cited three studies that report the vaccines cause increased risks of cardiac events.​

Screen_Shot_2023-02-16_at_4.03.12_PM_t1100.png

This chart depicts the overall reports submitted to Florida's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System from 2006 to 2022.

The Florida Department of Health and State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo have reported a significant increase in reports of vaccine adverse reports since the release of the COVID-19 vaccines.

According to the department, in Florida alone, there was a 1,700% increase in reports after the release of the COVID-19 vaccine, compared to an increase of 400% in overall vaccine administration for the same time period. Furthermore, the reports of life-threatening conditions increased more than 4,400%.

“This is a novel increase and was not seen during the 2009 H1N1 vaccination campaign,” the department’s officials said in a prepared statement. “There is a need for additional unbiased research to better understand the COVID-19 vaccines' short- and long-term effects.”

The findings in Florida are consistent with various studies that continue to uncover such risks.

According to a study, Fraiman J et al, Vaccine. 2022, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events, including coagulation disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell’s palsy, and encephalitis, the department said. This risk was 1 in 550 individuals.

A second study, Sun CLF et al, Sci Rep. 2022, found increased acute cardiac arrests and other acute cardiac events following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.

Additionally, Dag Berild J et al, JAMA Netw Open. 2022, assessed the risk of thromboembolic and thrombocytopenic events related to COVID-19 vaccines and found preliminary evidence of increased risk of both coronary disease and cardiovascular disease.
Ladapo. Yeah, no politics involved here! 😂

Sure there are Flog, politics and fear are the whole reason for your so called fact checks which do nothing of the sort aside from regurgitate the official propaganda that the vaccines are safe and don't you dare question them. The one fact check is simply "be careful" whoa man that's mind blowing. JFC can you ever have an independent thought. These were not fact checks they were pure propo pieces.

Flogtard, do you even read the **** you link?

from the first ABC link:

At one point, Twitter removed the surgeon general's announcement from its platform.

When asked why, a Twitter spokesperson only said the "enforcement action" was done "in error" and later reversed.

From the medical experts at NEWS4JAX:

"After reviewing statements from HHS and a local medical expert, the News4JAX Trust Index Team rates the guidance that men ages 18 to 39 should not get the vaccine as “be careful.”

Sure there are Flog, politics and fear are the whole reason for your so called fact checks which do nothing of the sort aside from regurgitate the official propaganda that the vaccines are safe and don't you dare question them. The one fact check is simply "be careful" whoa man that's mind blowing. JFC can you ever have an independent thought. These were not fact checks they were pure propo pieces.
Did you read the criticism? My independent thought is based on the consensus of data, your’s isn’t. Cherry picking risks and benefits is propaganda.