• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

in my mind, it really doesn't need to be this way, if we only follow the original plan.
Not sure how much longer we are going to be lucky,

the woke are asleep. and ******* up everything.

I will stop with my rants.

Only want to say ...think. observe. contemplate where we are being directed.
peace to all if that is possible.

Last edited:
It will become more obvious as time passes.

Did you just tell Floggy to "just wait?" OMG you done gone and did it now. He gonna be sum kinda mad atchoo!

giphy.webp

in my mind, it really doesn't need to be this way, if we only follow the original plan.
Not sure how much longer we are going to be lucky,

the woke are asleep. and ******* up everything.

I will stop with my rants.

Only want to say ...think. observe. contemplate where we are being directed.
peace to all if that is possible.

You should come around more often.

Damn....you mean just like we were saying THREE YEARS ago???

Hey Floggy? This comes from NBC. So sorry for your loss.

a.jpg

Immunity acquired from a Covid infection provides strong, lasting protection against the most severe outcomes of the illness, according to research published Thursday in The Lancet — protection, experts say, that’s on par with what’s provided through two doses of an mRNA vaccine.

Infection-acquired immunity cut the risk of hospitalization and death from a Covid reinfection by 88% for at least 10 months, the study found.

“This is really good news, in the sense that protection against severe disease and death after infection is really quite sustained at 10 months,” said the senior study author, Dr. Christopher Murray, the director of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington.

Damn....you mean just like we were saying THREE YEARS ago???

Hey Floggy? This comes from NBC. So sorry for your loss.

View attachment 10529

Immunity acquired from a Covid infection provides strong, lasting protection against the most severe outcomes of the illness, according to research published Thursday in The Lancet — protection, experts say, that’s on par with what’s provided through two doses of an mRNA vaccine.

Infection-acquired immunity cut the risk of hospitalization and death from a Covid reinfection by 88% for at least 10 months, the study found.

“This is really good news, in the sense that protection against severe disease and death after infection is really quite sustained at 10 months,” said the senior study author, Dr. Christopher Murray, the director of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington.
Natural immunity doesn't pay the bills....

Natural immunity doesn't pay the bills....

Nope. But nowadays it's "I told you so time."

We told all the Flogtards natural immunity worked. Was our best defense.

The Flogtards and Fauci et al denied natural immunity, including NBC et al.

Now NBC is walking it back.

We said just wait.

The more we do...well...

200w.webp

All the non-sycophantical people can agree on that. It is only the true blue believers who have willfully donated their minds to the DNC for programming who no longer question things as long as they come from "approved" sources. People ***** about infighting among Republicans, but I love it to a degree as we have many fairly diverse views and people who think for themselves mixed in with the establishment nonthinkers. The Democrats only have degrees of insanity left aside from Manchin not that Sinema changed her letter.
And therein lies the problem.
Whenever some with D behind their name says something, people with Rs behind their name try to shout them down and tell the world how wrong and awful they are.
And similarly, anyone with a R behind saying anything is shouted down and told his wrong they are.
It is irrelevant if they actually have a valid point or are even correct.
It’s OK to have “teams” and defend your teammates in the field of play.
For example, if on the ice one of my teammates is checked from behind, I’m going to go defend him and throw down to protect him and send a message.
But if that same teammate was raping 5 year olds, or serial mustering senior citizens, I’m not defending him, and I’m probably then throwing fists with him.
Too often we stick with our teams rather than admit we’re wrong or change our obviously flawed thinking.
WE, as humans, ALL need to do better working together.
It’s OK to disagree on things. It’s OK to have different philosophies on how things should be.
But for Fs sake, we don’t have to cut each other’s throats or act like children with fingers in our ears.

And therein lies the problem.
Whenever some with D behind their name says something, people with Rs behind their name try to shout them down and tell the world how wrong and awful they are.
And similarly, anyone with a R behind saying anything is shouted down and told his wrong they are.
It is irrelevant if they actually have a valid point or are even correct.
It’s OK to have “teams” and defend your teammates in the field of play.
For example, if on the ice one of my teammates is checked from behind, I’m going to go defend him and throw down to protect him and send a message.
But if that same teammate was raping 5 year olds, or serial mustering senior citizens, I’m not defending him, and I’m probably then throwing fists with him.
Too often we stick with our teams rather than admit we’re wrong or change our obviously flawed thinking.
WE, as humans, ALL need to do better working together.
It’s OK to disagree on things. It’s OK to have different philosophies on how things should be.
But for Fs sake, we don’t have to cut each other’s throats or act like children with fingers in our ears.
Welcome to the 21st century and the death of journalism, assuming it ever really lived.
Those with the loudest bullhorns win.

The moment they used covid to win a presidential election and have many state govenors turn into little dictators, it became political.

It was never about a highly survivable virus that mutated to an even weaker form so much that many stains of non man made viruses are more dangerous to health.

They illegally changed the ******* election laws in some states over this ****. And low and behold haven't changed them back.

Politicians and pharmaceutical companies in for the big win. That's it. What a scam.

Just saw a commercial for Pfizer’s Paxlovid COVID medication.

“If it’s COVID, Paxlovid.”

Man, Pfizer gonna own the planet before long.
Combined with the flu shots, and no liability, you can see this shift in strategic planning, based on Pfizer's deals with other pharma entities, FDA and CDC to dominate the newly scary pandemic flu fearmongering arena. And they are buying whatever they need to, easily.

and here is the path the Biden Administration is taking to subjugate American interests to the WHO (World Health Organization):

here is a snippet from the article:

The WHO pandemic treaty is part of a two-track effort, coinciding with an initiative by the World Health Assembly (WHA) to create new global pandemic regulations that would also supersede the laws of member states. The WHA is the rule-making body of the WHO, comprised of representatives from the member states.

“Both [initiatives] are fatally dangerous,” Francis Boyle, professor of international law at Illinois University, told The Epoch Times. “Either one or both would set up a worldwide medical police state under the control of the WHO, and in particular WHO Director-General Tedros. If either one or both of these go through, Tedros or his successor will be able to issue orders that will go all the way down the pipe to your primary care physicians.”

Physician Meryl Nass told The Epoch Times: “If these rules go through as currently drafted, I, as a doctor, will be told what I am allowed to give a patient and what I am prohibited from giving a patient whenever the WHO declares a public health emergency. So they can tell you you’re getting remdesivir, but you can’t have hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin. What they’re also saying is they believe in equity, which means everybody in the world gets vaccinated, whether or not you need it, whether or not you’re already immune.”

Regarding medical treatments, the accord would require member nations to “monitor and regulate against substandard and falsified pandemic-related products.” Based on previous WHO and Biden administration policy, this would likely include forcing populations to take newly-developed vaccines while preventing doctors from prescribing non-vaccine treatments or medicines.

Circumventing America’s Constitution​

A key question surrounding the accord is whether the Biden administration can bind America to treaties and agreements without the consent of the U.S. Senate, which is required under the Constitution. The zero draft concedes that, per international law, treaties between countries must be ratified by national legislatures, thus respecting the right of their citizens to consent. However, the draft also includes a clause that the accord will go into effect on a “provisional” basis, as soon as it is signed by delegates to the WHO, and therefore it will be legally binding on members without being ratified by legislatures.

“Whoever drafted this clause knew as much about U.S. constitutional law and international law as I did, and deliberately drafted it to circumvent the power of the Senate to give its advice and consent to treaties, to provisionally bring it into force immediately upon signature,” Boyle said. In addition, “the Biden administration will take the position that this is an international executive agreement that the president can conclude of his own accord without approval by Congress, and is binding on the United States of America, including all state and local democratically elected officials, governors, attorney generals and health officials.”

There are several U.S. Supreme Court decisions that may support the Biden administration in this. They include State of Missouri v. Holland, in which the Supreme Court ruled that treaties supersede state laws. Other decisions, such as United States v. Belmont, ruled that executive agreements without Senate consent can be legally binding, with the force of treaties.

There are parallels between the WHO pandemic accord and a recent OECD global tax agreement, which the Biden administration signed on to but which Republicans say has “no path forward” to legislative approval. In the OECD agreement, there are punitive terms built in that allow foreign countries to punish American companies if the deal is not ratified by the United States.

As with the OECD tax agreement, administration officials are attempting to appeal to international organizations to impose policies that have been rejected by America’s voters. Under the U.S. Constitution, health care does not fall under the authority of the federal government; it is the domain of the states. The Biden administration found this to be an unwelcome impediment to its attempts to impose vaccine and mask mandates on Americans, when courts ruled that federal agencies did not have the authority to do so.

“To circumvent that, they went to the WHO, for either the regulations or the treaty, to get around domestic opposition,” Boyle said.

According to the zero draft, signatories would agree to “strengthen the capacity and performance of national regulatory authorities and increase the harmonization of regulatory requirements at the international and regional level.” They will also implement a “whole-of-government and whole-of-society approach at the national level” that will include national governments, local governments, and private companies.

I'm honestly not sure what your point is here, maybe there isn't any. Years, decades ago, when I was researching a new home for my family, local politics had absolutely zero to do with my decision. PA and the surrounding states were overflowing with pharmacy schools, and the job market suffered as a result. I narrowed it down to Charleston, SC and Phoenix, before moving to AZ and more personal opportunities. I'm sure Tim's decision to live and work in the D.C. area, if in fact he does, has little to nothing to do how people vote. I believe that Tim is a lawyer, is he not? Perhaps there's jus a lot of stupid people in the area that need representation.

I'm honestly not sure what your point is here, maybe there isn't any. Years, decades ago, when I was researching a new home for my family, local politics had absolutely zero to do with my decision. PA and the surrounding states were overflowing with pharmacy schools, and the job market suffered as a result. I narrowed it down to Charleston, SC and Phoenix, before moving to AZ and more personal opportunities. I'm sure Tim's decision to live and work in the D.C. area, if in fact he does, has little to nothing to do how people vote. I believe that Tim is a lawyer, is he not? Perhaps there's jus a lot of stupid people in the area that need representation.
Yep. You go where there is supply and demand. Politics shouldn’t have any baring in that decision unless we’re taking personal safety cause of the judicial system letting off criminals

Tim is not a lawyer. He pretends to be like steel.

Zona hit the nail on the head.

You lose...again.

I came out of college. Got a job offer in Rockville MD. Took it. Moved here knowing nothing about politics, taxes, etc. I needed a job. Been here since 1991. Life happens.

I fight Libtardia every day here.

You chose to violate your own preachings about how evil Florida was, about how congregating was spreading the WuFlu and hypocritically traveled during the height of Covid to the state you had spent over a year lambasting.

Apple? Meet orange.

Reactions: MTC
Zona hit the nail on the head.

You lose...again.

I came out of college. Got a job offer in Rockville MD. Took it. Moved here knowing nothing about politics, taxes, etc. I needed a job. Been here since 1991. Life happens.

I fight Libtardia every day here.

You chose to violate your own preachings about how evil Florida was, about how congregating was spreading the WuFlu and hypocritically traveled during the height of Covid to the state you had spent over a year lambasting.

Apple? Meet orange.
If I was losing, my one sentence wouldn’t elicit several paragraphs from you. It always does. So you can LIVE in an area that votes 75% blue, but I can’t VISIT a blue area of a mostly red state? Whatever. I suppose you don’t see yourself as tribal either?