• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I hate to inject this comparison......

You're the idiot who probably also spouts gun control/gun takeback/no guns for citizens due to all the school shootings because guns are the bad thing.
Nevermind guns were invented and around before this country was founded.
Likewise, schools also predate this country.
Both have been around, TOGETHER without incident, since before the founding of this country up to and including present day.
But then we had Kent State in 1970.
Columbine in 1999.
Sandy Hook in 2012.
Three incidents in a 42 years.
And since Sandy Hook, in the last decade, just a dramatic uptick in school shootings.
What changed? Gun laws have progressively become more and more restrictive.
More schools opened, but they also have progressively ramped up security on school grounds.
What CHANGED that this is now a more prominent issue?!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychotropic drugs?
Recreational drugs?
Television?
Video Games?
Social Media?

I'm not going to pretend to have a definitive answer for why school shootings ramped up in the last decade.
Nor will I speculate what exactly is causing an uptick in athlete deaths in the last 3 years.
But what I will do, and what everyone should do, is use their eyes/ears/common sense/logic to realize when something is REALLY off and find the root cause.
I LOATHE we are a "Race for the Cure" society, which is RE-active.
I want us to be a "Race for the CAUSE" society, which is PRO-active.

But coming back to the shot.
Nobody was espousing you do physical activity, get sunlight, eat a proper diet, cut sugars and processed carbs, etc.
Most everyone was saying stay inside, wear masks, stay away from people, get these EUA vaccines, and don't question anything.
Some health abnormalities have popped up since late 2019 to now.
Is it the COVID virus?
Is it the COVID vaccine?
Is it something we're not discussing?
The term SCIENCE has been tossed around like a punchline at a dinner party in the last few years.
But science, in its truest form, is QUESTIONING the narrative. QUESTIONING the standard. QUESTIONING until we have a definitive answer for an issue.
It is not settled science, contrary to what you and Dr. Perjury Fauci and the Main Stream Sheep parrot over and over.

Bravo. I read this twice. Amen.

giphy.gif

Speaking of science, the scientists that published the Proximal Origin study in 2020 didn't even believe their own published study. These so-called scientists published a study saying there was no way COVID came from a lab, all while having evidence that it came from a lab. Now, we can speculate as to why they would publish a fake study that they didn't believe in, but at this point if there is anyone still out there that doesn't understand why people are reluctant to "trust the science" this should stand as a pretty good example.

You really are this stupid, aren't you? The fact that not EVERY ******* recipient of the vax dies of a heart attack does not prove it safe, you moron. Less than 100% mortality =/= safe. Otherwise, hand grenades and nuclear weapons would be "safe."
If BILLIONS of people had easy access to hand grenades and nuclear weapons like they do the vaccine, you’d begin to have a point, but they don’t so your point is moronic.

Again, no way you were a lawyer.
The undeniable truth - supported by medical research - is that the shot causes heart disease in the young, the very population which did NOT NEED THE ******* SHOT. The incidence of sudden heart attacks by the most fit population on earth - young athletes playing tennis, soccer, and ice hockey - shows something is wrong. Seriously wrong.
The FDA, CDC and every major medical organization disagrees with you.

Deflection. Answer his question. We show you a litany of athletes unexpectedly dropping dead for no explicable reason. You show 3 in 30 years who did prior to the clot shots and say "See normal!!!"

Explain the recent abnormal rise in the utterly healthy athletes dropping dead.

You won't. Because you can't....unless you agree with the obvious.
Three FAMOUS ones that come to mind. This isn’t anything new.

From 2016:

From 2011:

If BILLIONS of people had easy access to hand grenades and nuclear weapons like they do the vaccine, you’d begin to have a point, but they don’t so your point is moronic.

Let me explain this like I was talking to a retarded 3rd grader because ... well, that's what is going on.

I made the point that less than 100% fatality does not mean an object is "safe," which is in fact your point when saying, "billions took the vax and only 100 elite athletes dropped dead from a heart attack."

Second, two of the referenced objects (hand grenades and nuclear weapons, since you are too dumb to figure it out without help) are DESIGNED to injure; the third (vax) is supposedly designed to HELP. When the object that is supposedly designed to HELP winds up harming a vastly larger percentage of the population than any prior similar product (i.e., other medicines), on a scale of 5, 10, even 100 times greater, then the medicine has a problem.

You are correct there; I still am a lawyer, no past tense.

Go back to killing old people, Floggy. It's what you were meant to do.

The CDC is not the agency in charge of examining the dangers of prescription drugs and thus has no "say" in the safety of medications.

The FDA also said Diethylstilbestrol was safe, until they admitted it was causing cancer.

The FDA also said Vioxx was safe, until admitting it caused about 140,000 heart injuries. (Sound familiar?)

The FDA also said Fenfluramine/phentermine (Fen-Phen) were safe as a weight loss medicine, until they started killing people.

The FDA also said Valdecoxib (Bextra) was safe as a pain reliever, until it was pulled because it caused heart disease and stroke.

The FDA also said Pemoline (Cylert) was safe to treat ADHD, until it was pulled because it caused liver damage.

The FDA also said Bromfenac (Duract) was a safe pain reliever until it caused multiple deaths and liver failures. The medication was linked to four - FOUR - deaths and was pulled. Get the point? Of course not - ask a 2nd grader to explain it.

The FDA also said Isotretinoin (Accutane) was safe to treat acne, until it caused multiple miscarriages and birth defects.

The FDA also said Sibutramine (Meridia) was safe as an appetite suppressant until it caused heart disease.

The FDA also said Troglitazone (Rezulin) was safe as an anti-inflammatory until it caused 63 deaths.

The FDA also said Zantac was safe to treat heartburn, until it started causing cancer.

There are a lot more - why don't YOU for a change actually do some research on the topic? Okay, you are incapable so just read this:

Drugs FDA approved but later removed because they were killing people

RFK Jr. has made the point very well that the problem with the FDA is that the agency relies on the drug companies to investigate the safety of their own medicines. The FDA does not actually run the safety studies so when they claim a medication is supposedly "safe," they are simply repeating what the drug companies told them.

Read this for information on the drug approval process. You should be alarmed.

“This problem is serious. The study by Saluja et al. shows that over 100 million prescriptions were issued for drugs that had to be withdrawn from the market because they proved to be unsafe,” Dr. Don McCanne wrote in response to the study on Physicians for a National Health Program. “This is particularly tragic when it is a drug that never should have been on the market in the first place.”

Study authors found that many safety problems only emerge after the FDA approves drugs and blamed the problems on fast-track drug approval programs.

FDA approval process - "Hey, the drug company said it was safe!"

The article is from 2017. I wonder if any other widely-distributed medicines hit the market after a "fast-track drug approval process" since then. I wonder, I wonder ... huh, Floggy, can you think of any?

Let me explain this like I was talking to a retarded 3rd grader because ... well, that's what is going on.

I made the point that less than 100% fatality does not mean an object is "safe," which is in fact your point when saying, "billions took the vax and only 100 elite athletes dropped dead from a heart attack."

Second, two of the referenced objects (hand grenades and nuclear weapons, since you are too dumb to figure it out without help) are DESIGNED to injure; the third (vax) is supposedly designed to HELP. When the object that is supposedly designed to HELP winds up harming a vastly larger percentage of the population than any prior similar product (i.e., other medicines), on a scale of 5, 10, even 100 times greater, then the medicine has a problem.

The CDC is not the agency in charge of examining the dangers of prescription drugs and thus has no "say" in the safety of medications.

The FDA also said Diethylstilbestrol was safe, until they admitted it was causing cancer.

The FDA also said Vioxx was safe, until admitting it caused about 140,000 heart injuries. (Sound familiar?)

The FDA also said Fenfluramine/phentermine (Fen-Phen) were safe as a weight loss medicine, until they started killing people.

The FDA also said Valdecoxib (Bextra) was safe as a pain reliever, until it was pulled because it caused heart disease and stroke.

The FDA also said Pemoline (Cylert) was safe to treat ADHD, until it was pulled because it caused liver damage.

The FDA also said Bromfenac (Duract) was a safe pain reliever until it caused multiple deaths and liver failures. The medication was linked to four - FOUR - deaths and was pulled. Get the point? Of course not - ask a 2nd grader to explain it.

The FDA also said Isotretinoin (Accutane) was safe to treat acne, until it caused multiple miscarriages and birth defects.

The FDA also said Sibutramine (Meridia) was safe as an appetite suppressant until it caused heart disease.

The FDA also said Troglitazone (Rezulin) was safe as an anti-inflammatory until it caused 63 deaths.

The FDA also said Zantac was safe to treat heartburn, until it started causing cancer.

There are a lot more - why don't YOU for a change actually do some research on the topic? Okay, you are incapable so just read this:

RFK Jr. has made the point very well that the problem with the FDA is that the agency relies on the drug companies to investigate the safety of their own medicines. The FDA does not actually run the safety studies so when they claim a medication is supposedly "safe," they are simply repeating what the drug companies told them.

The article is from 2017. I wonder if any other widely-distributed medicines hit the market after a "fast-track drug approval process" since then. I wonder, I wonder ... huh, Floggy, can you think of any?
RFK Jr.!!! 😂 He’s loonier than this lot! Going back to 2017. Again, step out of your social media echo chamber.

I was going to post something similar, but from memory of course. :sneaky: Decided it wouldn't make any difference.

There may be too much political, economic or just plain cover-my-*** fallout for this particular vaccine to be pulled, but it should be, just based on the historical context of your post.

The flux capacitor needs to run on something.....

UN ******* BELIEVABLE!!!… someone would offer Ice-T $9 million to do a movie?
Proof right there he doesn't actually ready anything and his facts are always incorrect.

UN ******* BELIEVABLE!!!… someone would offer Ice-T $9 million to do a movie?

Ice-T?! ICE-T?????

Speaking of having a stroke

iu
iu

Proud to say I owned every Cube album. Still know most of the lyrics by heart. Ice-T? Always was a shadow to Cube's shadow.