• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Is Damar Hamlin a doktor? Look, I have no idea why Hamlin had a cardiac arrest, but if he truly was susceptible to a blow to the chest, I would personally have second thoughts about playing again. Just my take.

However, as a doktor, I look and see what segment of the population is prone to having serious consequences in contracting this virus, and it isn't healthy young adults and children. It's those with multiple co-morbidities, especially the obese, and while increased age does play a part, it's only because our immune system wains as we grow older, but it's a less significant contributor than the previous factors. We have a vaccine that doesn't prevent Covid, and doesn't prevent spreading Covid, but it does have some significant, albeit rare side effects. So looking at this from a purely medical standpoint, this soon to be 72 year old with no co-morbidities and not overweight, will be passing on the opportunity to receive this particular vaccine in the future. But by all means, you do you.

Is Damar Hamlin a doktor? Look, I have no idea why Hamlin had a cardiac arrest, but if he truly was susceptible to a blow to the chest, I would personally have second thoughts about playing again. Just my take.
The insurance costs the Bills face for this guy playing again must be immense.

It would be very interesting to understand whether he still qualifies under the standard team policy.....

However, as a doktor, I look and see what segment of the population is prone to having serious consequences in contracting this virus, and it isn't healthy young adults and children. It's those with multiple co-morbidities, especially the obese, and while increased age does play a part, it's only because our immune system wains as we grow older, but it's a less significant contributor than the previous factors. We have a vaccine that doesn't prevent Covid, and doesn't prevent spreading Covid, but it does have some significant, albeit rare side effects. So looking at this from a purely medical standpoint, this soon to be 72 year old with no co-morbidities and not overweight, will be passing on the opportunity to receive this particular vaccine in the future. But by all means, you do you.
FFS. Did you read the very first sentence of the article? Apparently not.

The insurance costs the Bills face for this guy playing again must be immense.

It would be very interesting to understand whether he still qualifies under the standard team policy.....
You sound like the people who declared that Payton Manning risked paralysis by playing after his neck surgery before his doctor set the record straight and said he was at no increased risk. Same for Hamlin. Your not a doctor.

Actually, I did, and it doesn't change anything I posted. Medical diagnosis by another human being that the blow to the chest caused his heart to stop. Could well be, I wasn't there and neither were you. People are misdiagnosed all the time and I'm not saying he was in this case. It will be interesting to see if he second guesses himself on the playing field because of what happened to him. Even if this has nothing to do with the vaccine it doesn't change my opinion on who benefits getting it or not.

Please. It’s 703 pages and almost two and a half years of being told “just wait”.

The irony is that the "just wait" has happened over and over and over again.

More continues to come however.

You mean this sentence, the opinion?

Damar Hamlin, the Buffalo Bills safety who had a cardiac arrest on the field during a Monday Night Football game last season against the Cincinnati Bengals, returned Saturday for his first NFL action since a blow to the chest caused his heart to stop.

What caused the basketball player and the cheerleader to die?

You LOVE this new normal where healthy young people drop dead every day...a phenomenon we've never known...

Damar Hamlin, the Buffalo Bills safety who had a cardiac arrest on the field during a Monday Night Football game last season against the Cincinnati Bengals, returned Saturday for his first NFL action since a blow to the chest caused his heart to stop.

You LOVE this new normal where healthy young people drop dead every day...a phenomenon we've never known...

The clot shot does not jive with everyone's genetic code. It's Russian roulette. There's been enough people get the chamber with the bullet to pull that **** off the market NOW!

What we don't know is the long term effects because it's experimental and doesn't work for what they say it works for anyway.

Biggest ******* scam in the history of scams. It made a lot of people very rich.

That battle on Ivermectin? Likely killed many many thousands.

This week, Epoch Times ran a surprising story headlined, “Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19: FDA Lawyer.”

The shocking statements arose during a hearing in a lawsuit against the FDA brought by Drs. Mary Talley Bowden, Paul Marik, and Robert Apter. The doctors allege that the FDA interfered with their free speech rights and their medical ability to prescribe ivermectin for covid treatment. “We’re suing the FDA for lying to the public about ivermectin,” explained Dr. Bowden.

Under U.S. law, the FDA “may not interfere with the authority of a health care provider to prescribe or administer any legally marked device to a patient for any condition or disease within a legitimate health care practitioner-patient relationship.”

But in various statements, the FDA repeatedly told Americans that ivermectin "isn’t authorized or approved to treat COVID-19,” and on its website’s Q&A, warned against such use: “Q: Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19? A: No.”

On Tuesday, skeptical appellate panel judges grilled the FDA’s lawyer about this now-infamous tweet:

image 4.png
Saddled with the obvious bad optics, the FDA’s lawyer spiritedly tried to characterize the folksy instructions in that dumb-as-horse-paste tweet as just a “quip,” that did nothing more than explain the FDA’s position on taking ivermectin for your covid. But the judges didn’t seem convinced. “What about when it said, ‘No, stop it’?” Judge Jennifer Elrod asked. “Why isn’t that a command? If you were in English class, they would say that was a command.”

As a partial answer, causing everyone in the area to suddenly drop their phones and pens in shock and surprise as though an actual horse had just trotted into the courtroom, the FDA’s lawyer glibly explained, the “FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID.”

Oh. Do they. Unfortunately, that information might have been very useful to a lot of people a couple years ago. But I suppose it’s progress. This new FDA statement will be particularly helpful to heterodox doctors whose licenses and certifications are still being challenged for their positions on covid over the last three years.

In a Fox interview about the story with Maria Bartiromo, Senator Ron Johnson pointed out the biggest problem with the FDA’s belated admission: thousands of people’s lives might have been saved if the FDA weren’t undermining ivermectin the whole time.

image 6.png
https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/status/1690214818270076928

People are dead now because of what the FDA did. But the needle just moved a little in the right direction. The ivermectin horse is out of the barn. The FDA looks like a jackass.

We may not have any prosecutions yet, but we’re that much closer.

You sound like the people who declared that Payton Manning risked paralysis by playing after his neck surgery before his doctor set the record straight and said he was at no increased risk. Same for Hamlin. Your not a doctor.
**** off.

"You sound like "the people"?

Go **** yourself.

And leRn Gramr.

That battle on Ivermectin? Likely killed many many thousands.

This week, Epoch Times ran a surprising story headlined, “Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19: FDA Lawyer.”

The shocking statements arose during a hearing in a lawsuit against the FDA brought by Drs. Mary Talley Bowden, Paul Marik, and Robert Apter. The doctors allege that the FDA interfered with their free speech rights and their medical ability to prescribe ivermectin for covid treatment. “We’re suing the FDA for lying to the public about ivermectin,” explained Dr. Bowden.

Under U.S. law, the FDA “may not interfere with the authority of a health care provider to prescribe or administer any legally marked device to a patient for any condition or disease within a legitimate health care practitioner-patient relationship.”

But in various statements, the FDA repeatedly told Americans that ivermectin "isn’t authorized or approved to treat COVID-19,” and on its website’s Q&A, warned against such use: “Q: Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19? A: No.”

On Tuesday, skeptical appellate panel judges grilled the FDA’s lawyer about this now-infamous tweet:

image 4.png
Saddled with the obvious bad optics, the FDA’s lawyer spiritedly tried to characterize the folksy instructions in that dumb-as-horse-paste tweet as just a “quip,” that did nothing more than explain the FDA’s position on taking ivermectin for your covid. But the judges didn’t seem convinced. “What about when it said, ‘No, stop it’?” Judge Jennifer Elrod asked. “Why isn’t that a command? If you were in English class, they would say that was a command.”

As a partial answer, causing everyone in the area to suddenly drop their phones and pens in shock and surprise as though an actual horse had just trotted into the courtroom, the FDA’s lawyer glibly explained, the “FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID.”

Oh. Do they. Unfortunately, that information might have been very useful to a lot of people a couple years ago. But I suppose it’s progress. This new FDA statement will be particularly helpful to heterodox doctors whose licenses and certifications are still being challenged for their positions on covid over the last three years.

In a Fox interview about the story with Maria Bartiromo, Senator Ron Johnson pointed out the biggest problem with the FDA’s belated admission: thousands of people’s lives might have been saved if the FDA weren’t undermining ivermectin the whole time.

image 6.png
https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/status/1690214818270076928

People are dead now because of what the FDA did. But the needle just moved a little in the right direction. The ivermectin horse is out of the barn. The FDA looks like a jackass.

We may not have any prosecutions yet, but we’re that much closer.
pFuck the pFDA

Actually, I did, and it doesn't change anything I posted. Medical diagnosis by another human being that the blow to the chest caused his heart to stop. Could well be, I wasn't there and neither were you. People are misdiagnosed all the time and I'm not saying he was in this case. It will be interesting to see if he second guesses himself on the playing field because of what happened to him. Even if this has nothing to do with the vaccine it doesn't change my opinion on who benefits getting it or not.
You want to believe that the blow to the chest that immediately preceded the cardiac arrest was coincidental because you want to believe the vaccine is dangerous. That’s my diagnosis.

It’s not new, it’s not normal. Love it? I’m not even aware of it because it hasn’t happened to any of the thousands of local high school and college athletes near me. That makes news. There hasn’t been any. Your delusional hysteria is based on anecdotal evidence that you search for. That’s the new normal that comes with social media.

And people lectured Tibs about his hot-headed replies.
When you act as a bigoted as shat, you will get the response that bigots should get.

When you seek to group others into groups that make you feel comfortable, and then discredit that group, then you are a bigot.

When you act as a bigoted as shat, you will get the response that bigots should get.

When you seek to group others into groups that make you feel comfortable, and then discredit that group, then you are a bigot.
WTF? I’m bigoted because I compared you to people who falsely concluded something about Peyton Manning’s health?

That’s a pretty broad definition of bigotry.

You want to believe that the blow to the chest that immediately preceded the cardiac arrest was coincidental because you want to believe the vaccine is dangerous. That’s my diagnosis.
No, that's your opinion of something that I never said.

Let me add this as an edit..... This vaccine was a benefit to SOME, but not to ALL. SOME, but not ALL that didn't need it in the first place suffered serious side effects from it. So yes, for SOME this vaccine was dangerous. I can't see how I can make it any clearer, but I look forward to your response.

Last edited:
It’s not new,

It absolutely is. You've been provided with countless amounts of unarguable evidence. Please don't come back with your "Here's 2 athletes that died in 30 years" argument again. I'm still embarrassed for you for that.

it’s not normal.

For the first time, we agree. It IS NOT normal.

Love it? I’m not even aware of it because it hasn’t happened to any of the thousands of local high school and college athletes near me.

So you're saying that these deaths didn't happen? Or that unless they are your neighbors, they don't matter?

[this ought to be good]

There hasn’t been any.

There have been thousands. We've reported on many hundreds.

Your delusional hysteria is based on anecdotal evidence that you search for.

See, that's the comical thing. I don't search. They show up in news feeds.

What is delusional is you ignoring most of them, and/or rationalizing those you choose to acknowledge. What's delusional is your view that not a single person has died from or been injured by the clot shots. You ascribe perfection to them. That literally is the definition of insanity.