• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

There’s no lawsuits against the CDC for fudging data and then refusing to share it.

Once again, you demonstrate for all to see your buffoonery. The CDC and our Gubmint agencies have been sued over and over. Turn the channel. Lester doesn't give you 'the news'.

1697132459838.png

CDC sued for vaccine safety app data after multiple refusals

Lawsuit surrounds data from 'V-Safe' system used by CDC

In the last year, four court rulings against the CDC, including one from the Supreme Court, have forced the agency to stop or change its pandemic mitigation orders. Most recently, a Florida district judge ordered a national injunction ending the agency’s mask mandate on public transport.

More.

THE CDC HAS BEEN ILLEGALLY REJECTING VALID FOIA REQUESTS. WE’RE SUING.

American Oversight on Friday sued the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Department of Health and Human Services over the agency’s illegal practice of rejecting valid Freedom of Information Act requests — including for documents related to the coronavirus pandemic.

Seems to be a pattern...

CDC sued for withholding records between top personnel and teachers' unions on school reopenings

The CDC allegedly failed to 'completely fulfill' the records request

A watchdog group is suing the Department of Health and Human Services and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention over its failure to produce communications between top agency brass and teachers' unions over school reopenings.

Americans for Public Trust (APT), a D.C.-based ethics nonprofit, filed suit Thursday after failing to receive complete records the group says could show "undue political influence" of outside groups over the CDC's decision-making process shaping its school reopening guidance.

CDC Sued—Again: Amid Politically Driven Scrutiny, Redactions Prompt New FOIA-Related Lawsuit Against Agency

CDC Sued Over 'Pattern' of Mishandling Freedom of Information Requests About Coronavirus

CDC faces lawsuit from First Amendment group over alleged gagging of medical experts

The FDA sued for witholding data. Hmmm.

Why a Judge Ordered FDA to Release Covid-19 Vaccine Data Pronto​

In response to a Freedom of Information Act request, the Food and Drug Administration asked a federal judge for permission to make the public wait until the year 2096 to disclose all of the data it relied upon to license Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.

That is not a typo. The FDA wanted court approval to have up to 75 years to publicly disclose this information.

All one has to do is hit the BACK button and find the innumerable links we've posted showing the CDC deleting data, screwing with data, and/or not releasing data. It's all there if you want to step outside your cocoon.

Once again, you demonstrate for all to see your buffoonery. The CDC and our Gubmint agencies have been sued over and over. Turn the channel. Lester doesn't give you 'the news'.

View attachment 11768

More.

Seems to be a pattern...

CDC sued for withholding records between top personnel and teachers' unions on school reopenings

CDC Sued—Again: Amid Politically Driven Scrutiny, Redactions Prompt New FOIA-Related Lawsuit Against Agency

CDC Sued Over 'Pattern' of Mishandling Freedom of Information Requests About Coronavirus

CDC faces lawsuit from First Amendment group over alleged gagging of medical experts

All one has to do is hit the BACK button and find the innumerable links we've posted showing the CDC deleting data, screwing with data, and/or not releasing data. It's all there if you want to step outside your cocoon.

"WeLL, i MeAn OtHeR tHaN ThOzE LaWsUiTz! aNd LeSStUrD AssUrE Me tHaT TrUmP LoSt aLL 402 LaWsUiTz!!"
- Floggy

"WeLL, i MeAn OtHeR tHaN ThOzE LaWsUiTz! aNd LeSStUrD AssUrE Me tHaT TrUmP LoSt aLL 402 LaWsUiTz!!"
- Floggy

****, that was page 1 of the results. We could fill pages with them.

Just went to my doctor for my 6 month diabetes check up and physical. Good news I a have lost 50 pounds and have great numbers. They asked me about several vaccinations I am getting close to being old enough to start thinking about. I mentioned that I would be interested in most at some point and got my flu shot. I asked why she didn't recommend the Covid shot and she said they have new numbers showing that it doesn't work and may be detrimental to many. This is a practice owned by to very nice but certainly left leaning Doctors. They are not doing the boosters except for those who ask or are at very high risk.

What does that tell you Flog? Stop believing your overlords who are making serious bank off injection you with snake oil.
As previously posted, this is my experience as well. They may have mentioned the RSV vaccine, which maybe beneficial to some, but if your labs are good and you don't have COPD or a cardiac condition, I'd pass on it. Oh, and congrats on dropping the 50, it's not easy.

Just went to my doctor for my 6 month diabetes check up and physical. Good news I a have lost 50 pounds and have great numbers. They asked me about several vaccinations I am getting close to being old enough to start thinking about. I mentioned that I would be interested in most at some point and got my flu shot. I asked why she didn't recommend the Covid shot and she said they have new numbers showing that it doesn't work and may be detrimental to many. This is a practice owned by to very nice but certainly left leaning Doctors. They are not doing the boosters except for those who ask or are at very high risk.

What does that tell you Flog? Stop believing your overlords who are making serious bank off injection you with snake oil.
I call bullshit. What health system? Let’s verify they are on board with this messaging.

View attachment 11768

More.

Seems to be a pattern...

You can sue anyone for anything, being successful and getting a settlement in your favor in another matter.

SIL received the medical advice from his Asian doctor:

Fuq Yu
You would think that you loons would jump at the chance to throw a health system that thinks the vaccine is detrimental in my face, but NOOOOOO!

I can’t imagine why.

You would think that you loons would jump at the chance to throw a health system that thinks the vaccine is detrimental in my face, but NOOOOOO!

I can’t imagine why.
would much rather throw a cinder block filled with Rona in your face

I can’t imagine why.

I know you are very slow - glacially slow, molasses in winter slow, Rosie O'Donnell climbing stairs slow - but good God, you do get that I posted the mocking comment, not Steeler in Lebanon, don't you?

Took a hot shower and coughed up phlegm.

Had a nasty 10 minute bout of coughing, gagging and sneezing out boogers. I now know what it’s like to be a browns fan

I believe SIL was referring to his personal physician, I didn't see any mention of an entire health system. Perhaps I just missed it, or your reading skills are below the line, so to speak.

Oh, and let me add this, health care systems enjoy Federal dollars gained through giving vaccinations, so I wouldn't count on any of them saying stop sending $$$$$$.

Took a hot shower and coughed up phlegm.

Had a nasty 10 minute bout of coughing, gagging and sneezing out boogers. I now know what it’s like to be a browns fan
:ROFLMAO: Thanks for the minute-by-minute detailed update! Feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
:ROFLMAO: Thanks for the minute-by-minute detailed update! Feel better.
I try for the people.

MTC on SteelerNation news. Minute by minute update. And now to Coach for the Steelers bye week analysis

You can sue anyone for anything, being successful and getting a settlement in your favor in another matter.

Floggy: There’s no lawsuits against the CDC for fudging data and then refusing to share it.

giphy.webp

Do you ever tire of being so endlessly wrong...are you not ever embarrassed?

Now go research which ones they won and lost.

Last edited:
I call bullshit. What health system? Let’s verify they are on board with this messaging.

It's amazing how deep your ideology runs.

I've likewise posted here about losing over 40lbs and seeing many doctors over the past near 2 years.

PCPs, ENTs, gastroenterologists, and more. Not ONE of them asked if I had the vax. Not one of them suggested I get the vax. I've had a dozen medical appointments.

My PCP asked me last year if I had gotten the flu shot. No I said. He said you should consider it at your age. I said nothing. Why...why didn't he ask me if I have had the Rona shots?

I live in one of the top 10 richest counties in the country. No bumpkin doctors here.

Your Covid vaccine love is Hamas-level ****. SIL has no reason to lie. If you are healthy, there IS no reason to take a vaccine that could damage your heart. Covid ain't the bubonic plague.

Reactions: MTC
health care systems enjoy Federal dollars gained through giving vaccinations, so I wouldn't count on any of them saying stop sending $$$$$$.

That's why it's important to share what individual medical experiences happen to be. I trust my doctor. Not the health system he works for.

Meanwhile, to keep everyone on point. Despite the media hyping up the COVID TERROR....

7 day moving average for TOTAL cases in the USA is 7,792 cases per day. That's 156 cases per state per day.

1697157601927.png

Daily deaths in the USA during this rampant next wave of COVID TERROR....

7 day moving average is 35 deaths per day due to Covid. 0.7 people die per day in each state. Due to COVID.

1697157760441.png

MASK UP. GET YOUR BOOSTERS!!!

Ladders and choking to death on peanuts are more deadly.

Daily deaths in the USA during this rampant next wave of COVID TERROR....

7 day moving average is 35 deaths per day due to Covid. 0.7 people die per day in each state. Due to COVID.

"oH my GoD, LiTtLe PeEpLe aRe gEtTiNg HaMmErRd By coViD!!"
- Floggy Shortbus

**** those ******** who kept family members away from their dying loved ones (and those who supported this policy). Hope they experience the same by dying alone. Sooner the better in my opinion.

One of the cruelest things foisted upon humanity. Most of it will go without retribution.

I know the truth can be very uncomfortable, but it is long past time to admit what really triggered Covid hysteria: TDS.

The crashing of the economy, the lockdowns, the massive and often illegal changes to voting laws, the millions of mail-in ballots were due to the insane anti-Trump paranoia of the left. Covid was just a tool for them to wield.