• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I know the truth can be very uncomfortable, but it is long past time to admit what really triggered Covid hysteria: TDS.

The crashing of the economy, the lockdowns, the massive and often illegal changes to voting laws, the millions of mail-in ballots were due to the insane anti-Trump paranoia of the left. Covid was just a tool for them to wield.
Just beware the next time a Republican is in office during an election year, if that's ever allowed to happen again. If the economy is doing well, really take cover and sell all your stocks before something happens.

It's amazing how deep your ideology runs.

I've likewise posted here about losing over 40lbs and seeing many doctors over the past near 2 years.

PCPs, ENTs, gastroenterologists, and more. Not ONE of them asked if I had the vax. Not one of them suggested I get the vax. I've had a dozen medical appointments.

My PCP asked me last year if I had gotten the flu shot. No I said. He said you should consider it at your age. I said nothing. Why...why didn't he ask me if I have had the Rona shots?

I live in one of the top 10 richest counties in the country. No bumpkin doctors here.

Your Covid vaccine love is Hamas-level ****. SIL has no reason to lie. If you are healthy, there IS no reason to take a vaccine that could damage your heart. Covid ain't the bubonic plague.
Ideology? No, it’s reality.

If SIL has no reason to lie then he should share the name of the physician and the health system and then I can verify that they are OK with one of their patients claiming on social media that they are not recommending the Covid vaccine and consider it detrimental. Right? RIGHT???

If SIL has no reason to lie then he should share the name of the physician and the health system and then I can verify that they are OK with one of their patients claiming on social media that they are not recommending the Covid vaccine and consider it detrimental. Right? RIGHT???
LMFAO. no, really, LMFAO at this.

you preposterous ************. you're going to call his doctor to confirm it?!?!? LMFAO. this is the most ridiculous goddamn thing said on the internet today. LOLOLOLOL

******* post is gold.

So sauce for the goose and all that ...

You claim your physician supports vax and booster. What is the name of YOUR doctor? I'm going to have Supe and TSF call to inquire.

Flog gonna be callin erryone's DOKTORS to confirm ****

Flog gonna be callin erryone's DOKTORS to confirm ****

are-you-the-one-ayto.gif

"Floggy is ready to call!"

It's amazing how deep your ideology runs.

I've likewise posted here about losing over 40lbs and seeing many doctors over the past near 2 years.

PCPs, ENTs, gastroenterologists, and more. Not ONE of them asked if I had the vax. Not one of them suggested I get the vax. I've had a dozen medical appointments.

My PCP asked me last year if I had gotten the flu shot. No I said. He said you should consider it at your age. I said nothing. Why...why didn't he ask me if I have had the Rona shots?

I live in one of the top 10 richest counties in the country. No bumpkin doctors here.

Your Covid vaccine love is Hamas-level ****. SIL has no reason to lie. If you are healthy, there IS no reason to take a vaccine that could damage your heart. Covid ain't the bubonic plague.
Covid is just a bad cold. Finally feel better aside from a lingering cough.

Covid is just a bad cold. Finally feel better aside from a lingering cough.
i have that now. get used to it. it won't be going away any time soon.

my workout buddy's parents tested positive for the Vid after visiting him. He said he felt a little sluggish after they left and a day or so after we were at the gym, i started developing a cough.

that was a month ago.

LMFAO. no, really, LMFAO at this.

you preposterous ************. you're going to call his doctor to confirm it?!?!? LMFAO. this is the most ridiculous goddamn thing said on the internet today. LOLOLOLOL

******* post is gold.
😂 Confirmation? You really think SIL is being truthful and will share the name of the provider or health system? You really think I’d get confirmation?

I suspect that many of you know that you’re full of **** about this nonsense, the rest are delusional.

Absolutely.

Right after you share your name, your employer's name, and your work location so we can show them what you post on social media. Deal?

😂 Confirmation? You really think SIL is being truthful and will share the name of the provider or health system? You really think I’d get confirmation?

I suspect that many of you know that you’re full of **** about this nonsense, the rest are delusional.
you goddamned ******* self-inflated egotistical dipshit. you want someone to share their personal details so you can call their DOKTOR to confirm?

i'm still laughing at this request from you.

****, even @Tibs is like "whaaaaaaaaaat??"

Absolutely.

Right after you share your name, your employer's name, and your work location so we can show them what you post on social media. Deal?
Uh, not that I spoke on there behalf like SIL, but they AGREE with me. That reality thing again.

Provide the names of any health system that is not recommending the vaccine because it considers it detrimental. I’ll wait.

Uh, not that I spoke on there behalf like SIL, but they AGREE with me. That reality thing again.

Provide the names of any health system that is not recommending the vaccine because it considers it detrimental. I’ll wait.
yeah, we gonna need a phone number and name to call to confirm this.

you goddamned ******* self-inflated egotistical dipshit. you want someone to share their personal details so you can call their DOKTOR to confirm?

i'm still laughing at this request from you.

****, even @Tibs is like "whaaaaaaaaaat??"
What the **** are you talking about?

He made an unsolicited statement about the details his SUPPOSED visit to a healthcare provider that is SUPPOSEDLY recommending against vaccination and considers it detrimental. If that is indeed true, they should have no problem with that patient sharing it on social media. A simple check of their website could very well “confirm” their position on the vaccine.

What the **** are you talking about?

He made an unsolicited statement about the details his SUPPOSED visit to a healthcare provider that is SUPPOSEDLY recommending against vaccination and considers it detrimental. If that is indeed true, they should have no problem with that patient sharing it on social media. A simple check of their website could very well “confirm” their position on the vaccine.

So you were going to give me the name and phone number of YOUR doctor, who supposedly recommends the vax and second shot and third vax and fourth shot to a healthy person under the age of 60.

Here ya go skippy!

“This coordinated campaign of censorship and propaganda has created an environment in which individuals that are being told they should take these unlicensed products [and] are not able to get access to the spectrum of information necessary for informed consent, because by definition, if information would cause vaccine hesitancy, it is deemed disinformation, and it will be deleted and censored,” Malone said.

Many Doctors are taking this into account and were/are telling patients to stand fast. If you disagree, email or call the number below.

Dr. Robert Malone
Virologist who worked on mRNA vaccines
info@rwmalonemd.com

(240) 315-4394

Here ya go skippy!

“This coordinated campaign of censorship and propaganda has created an environment in which individuals that are being told they should take these unlicensed products [and] are not able to get access to the spectrum of information necessary for informed consent, because by definition, if information would cause vaccine hesitancy, it is deemed disinformation, and it will be deleted and censored,” Malone said.

Many Doctors are taking this into account and were/are telling patients to stand fast. If you disagree, email or call the number below.

Dr. Robert Malone
info@rwmalonemd.com

(240) 315-4394
Find ONE that is not and I’ll confirm I’m not an employee. Just ONE.
yeah, we gonna need those digits now. along with your real name. i'm not opposed to having the board legal mind - @Tim Steelersfan - calling anyone and saying "Yeah, I'm calling to confirm Troglodyte be work at this here place of ployment" - but I also don't want to dig into my pocket to pay his 55 cent per hour legal fee for that call. Especially when you know we'd need your birth name to CONFIRM this with the DOKTORS on staff. Specific DOKTORS too, please. thanks.

ring ring ************

I used to believe that you were just a pompous ***, but this shows that you're full blown insane and not worth further comment. We live in an age where posting someone's personal opinions online could have repercussions for them. You want us to give the name of our personal physician for all to see and post doctor/patient comments they made to us in the exam room? You're either the biggest troll on this board or someone getting desperate in the debate.

So you were going to give me the name and phone number of YOUR doctor, who supposedly recommends the vax and second shot and third vax and fourth shot to a healthy person under the age of 60.
Supposedly? OK, you are one of the truly delusional ones. Step outside your misinformation bubble.

Here ya go skippy!

Dr. Robert Malone
info@rwmalonemd.com

(240) 315-4394
😂 Malone!

I used to believe that you were just a pompous ***, but this shows that you're full blown insane and not worth further comment.
Aaaannnddd… further comment:
We live in an age where posting someone's personal opinions online could have repercussions for them. You want us to give the name of our personal physician for all to see and post doctor/patient comments they made to us in the exam room? You're either the biggest troll on this board or someone getting desperate in the debate.
He already shared the SUPPOSED comments unsolicited. If true, it’s not their private position, it’s what they recommend to the public. I provided five health systems giving vaccine guidance online. I suppose SIL’s provider offers vaccine guidance on the down low? It’s not on their website? Why?

Face it. He ****** up and lied and now you’re all scrambling trying to cover for him.

Aaaannnddd… further comment:

He already shared the SUPPOSED comments unsolicited. If true, it’s not their private position, it’s what they recommend to the public. I provided five health systems giving vaccine guidance online. I suppose SIL’s provider offers vaccine guidance on the down low? It’s not on their website? Why?

Face it. He ****** up and lied and now you’re all scrambling trying to cover for him.
Health care systems are political in nature and concerned with the bottom line more than anything else. A physician saying something publicly that may influence their bottom line will be met with negative consequences. I saw this every day, from increasing the number of patients a provider must see each day, to promoting products, in this case vaccines, to increase profits and make the stockholders happy. But I'm sure you know better.