• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Wait!?

So, doctors and virologists who have been well respected for decades, question vaccines and are now spreading disinformation and labled as loons and cancelled, Right?

I WONDER WHY MORE WELL-RESPECTED DOCTORS AND VIROLOGISTS DONT COME OUT IN THE OPEN AND VOICE A COUNTER OPINION? HMMMMM...I just wonder why?

Wait!?

So, doctors and virologists who have been well respected for decades, question vaccines and are now spreading disinformation and labled as loons and cancelled, Right?

I WONDER WHY MORE WELL-RESPECTED DOCTORS AND VIROLOGISTS DONT COME OUT IN THE OPEN AND VOICE A COUNTER OPINION? HMMMMM...I just wonder why?
ze only wants you to share the opinions that confirm zer bias towards the single most effective clot shot inducing vacsheen in zey's lifetime.

So you have five health insurance plans? Jeez, I hope you don't have to meet all five deductibles.

Oh, wait, I asked you to name your doctor - just as you asked SIL, right? Seems like you failed to do so.

I'm shocked - SHOCKED - that you are once again a bloviating, lying, cowardly, spineless quisling know-nothing.

Okay, not really.

So you have five health insurance plans? Jeez, I hope you don't have to meet all five deductibles.

Oh, wait, I asked you to name your doctor - just as you asked SIL, right? Seems like you failed to do so.

I'm shocked - SHOCKED - that you are once again a bloviating, lying, cowardly, spineless quisling know-nothing.

Okay, not really.
I didn’t claim my doctor advised me of anything. Do you need more examples of health systems advocating the vaccine. Find one that isn’t. One. I’m waiting.

Health care systems are political in nature and concerned with the bottom line more than anything else. A physician saying something publicly that may influence their bottom line will be met with negative consequences. I saw this every day, from increasing the number of patients a provider must see each day, to promoting products, in this case vaccines, to increase profits and make the stockholders happy. But I'm sure you know better.
FFS.

I know better that most health systems are non-profit.

I know better that doctors are motivated to avoid malpractice suits regarding standards of care.

I know better that they understand Stark laws.

I call bullshit. What health system? Let’s verify they are on board with this messaging.
So you want a health "systems" advice over the actual doctors? That explains a lot. You want the opinions of the administrators, lawyers and bean counters not the Doctors. JFC.

FFS.

I know better that most health systems are non-profit.

I know better that doctors are motivated to avoid malpractice suits regarding standards of care.

I know better that they understand Stark laws.
Non-profits still run on money and have to have more of it to continue to grow. It is only non-profit in name only let's be real they just avoid taxes, shocking. You are a true believer in living your life according to big business, pharma and your political overlords. You are the definition of blue pilled.

So you want a health "systems" advice over the actual doctors? That explains a lot. You want the opinions of the administrators, lawyers and bean counters not the Doctors. JFC.
JFC. It should be one and the same. If they aren’t on board with it, they should resign and find employment elsewhere.

I didn’t claim my doctor advised me of anything.

So you cast aspersions on SIL as to the medical advice he received based on ... nothing. Not one iota of advice from an actual doctor. You therefore have no basis to question the medical advice SIL received from an actual doctor.

To sum up, you - who are admittedly lying - called SIL a liar for no reason.

Do you need more examples of health systems advocating the vaccine. Find one that isn’t. One. I’m waiting.

I tried calling Dr. Healthsystems.* Could not find a listing. Pfizer's website assures me I won't get Pfucked with another shot.

And drug companies would never lie. Excuse me while I find some more OxyContin.

* If your TDS lasts more than four years, call a doctor. The doctor won't be able to help but we'd like to know who you idiots are so we can keep track of you.

Non-profits still run on money and have to have more of it to continue to grow. It is only non-profit in name only let's be real they just avoid taxes, shocking. You are a true believer in living your life according to big business, pharma and your political overlords. You are the definition of blue pilled.
No, if the only difference was avoiding taxes, there would only be non-profit health systems. Big business, pharma and politics had nothing to do with my choice to get vaccinated.

So you cast aspersions on SIL as to the medical advice he received based on ... nothing. Not one iota of advice from an actual doctor. You therefore have no basis to question the medical advice SIL received from an actual doctor.

To sum up, you - who are admittedly lying - called SIL a liar for no reason.

I tried calling Dr. Healthsystems.* Could not find a listing. Pfizer's website assures me I won't get Pfucked with another shot.

And drug companies would never lie. Excuse me while I find some more OxyContin.

* If your TDS lasts more than four years, call a doctor. The doctor won't be able to help but we'd like to know who you idiots are so we can keep track of you.
Again, no way you’re a lawyer. No way! Your arguments are devoid of reason and logic.

😂 I called him a liar based on what is REALITY. I gave five examples, I could give hundreds more. EVIDENCE. A health system advising against the Covid vaccine? Show me!

No, if the only difference was avoiding taxes, there would only be non-profit health systems. Big business, pharma and politics had nothing to do with my choice to get vaccinated.
sure they did. The fact you don't realize it is the problem. I was also vaccinated but did so with my eyes wide open. not blindly trusting in a system that has been repeatedly sued for malpractice and falsifying findings. I verify the things I am hearing from an inherently system and understand they have motivation to lie to the people they are supposed to be helping. My daughter and wife both work in that system and see it daily. The system is about protecting the system not the patients.

Again, no way you’re a lawyer. No way! Your arguments are devoid of reason and logic.

😂 I called him a liar based on what is REALITY. I gave five examples, I could give hundreds more. EVIDENCE. A health system advising against the Covid vaccine? Show me!
So you think I am ******* lying about what my Doctors said?

So you think I am ******* lying about what my Doctors said?

That is exactly what he is saying.

Hey, I can sue him for defamation! Accusing somebody of lying and degrading his workplace reliability is known as libel per se, meaning damages are presumed. I don't know his real name yet but I can file suit against "Floggy, flaming douchebag cockholster who pollutes Steeler Nation" and everybody will know who I mean.

A “Health System” is never going to advise against something they are getting paid for, and being protected against lawsuits from. A DOCTOR is the only one who advises the patient. I do happen to believe that Doctors should leave “Health Systems“ they don’t agree with, but we all know that won’t happen until they actually have somewhere to go. No Doctor is just going to quit for principal.

sure they did. The fact you don't realize it is the problem. I was also vaccinated but did so with my eyes wide open. not blindly trusting in a system that has been repeatedly sued for malpractice and falsifying findings. I verify the things I am hearing from an inherently system and understand they have motivation to lie to the people they are supposed to be helping. My daughter and wife both work in that system and see it daily. The system is about protecting the system not the patients.
Oh STFU! Again if you had a health emergency you’d want to be taken to the place that is advising you to get vaccinated.

You weren’t against the vaccine until it became politicized. That’s just retarded.

One health system. One. I’m waiting.
Steeltime Health System
www.SteeltimeHS.com

"Covid vaccine will dry out your balls, give you a high pitched voice and make you even more of a *****."
- Steeltime

I can provide the phone number to call if you want

What did you thin I meant by calling bullshit?
I am not sure how to even respond to that without saying things I try not to say. You might want to think back to 2020 and what my stance was like with the information on hand at the time. I think I am a bit more reasonable than some towards people like Tibs. I didn't make this **** up you are ignoring the facts in favor of the politics. Many real doctors are having real doubts about the boosters and even the original vaccines. Open your ******* eyes.

I originally gave you the benefit of the doubt on your reply but wow.

did he say a health system or did he say his doctor? or are you changing the narrative... again?

i'll go with the $50 jitter owes Jimmy that you changed the narrative again, because below is precisely, word for word, the exact quote:

Just went to my doctor for my 6 month diabetes check up and physical. Good news I a have lost 50 pounds and have great numbers. They asked me about several vaccinations I am getting close to being old enough to start thinking about. I mentioned that I would be interested in most at some point and got my flu shot. I asked why she didn't recommend the Covid shot and she said they have new numbers showing that it doesn't work and may be detrimental to many. This is a practice owned by to very nice but certainly left leaning Doctors. They are not doing the boosters except for those who ask or are at very high risk.

What does that tell you Flog? Stop believing your overlords who are making serious bank off injection you with snake oil.

so where did he say he got his advice from a healthcare SYSTEM? seems to me and everyone else he got that from his doctor. no, not Jill Biden type doktor. or veterinarians (though SIL might have a slight case of rabies), but a real, actual medical world DOCTOR.

so why are you changing the narrative?

Oh STFU! Again if you had a health emergency you’d want to be taken to the place that is advising you to get vaccinated.

You weren’t against the vaccine until it became politicized. That’s just retarded.
Man you are a straight out *******. I wasn't against the vaccine when it was supposedly a vaccine. I am about science not politics. Science says it isn't a vaccine. Politics tries to change the definition of vaccine. You are the biggest political sycophant on this site.

Man you are a straight out *******. I wasn't against the vaccine when it was supposedly a vaccine. I am about science not politics. Science says it isn't a vaccine. Politics tries to change the definition of vaccine. You are the biggest pollical sycophant on this site.

Floggy getting the vaxshot:

eb757b_9378008321774bd99ef505d582267996~mv2.gif