• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Can't believe that I'm doing this, but what the hell.

Trog, who in your learned opinion should get the latest booster, and specifically why. Please don't post some obscure link, just looking for your personal take.

We're all waiting.

Trog, who in your learned opinion should get the latest booster, and specifically why. Please don't post some obscure link, just looking for your personal take.

"tHe MeDiKLe PrOfFeShiNaLs SaY GeT tHe BoOsTeD aNd ThiS Iz tHe LaSt OnE!!"
- Floggy Shortbus

48bca18cd0124c64cd4577c4a282b5724f6de21a.jpeg

"tHe MeDiKLe PrOfFeShiNaLs SaY GeT tHe BoOsTeD aNd ThiS Iz tHe LaSt OnE!!"
- Floggy Shortbus

48bca18cd0124c64cd4577c4a282b5724f6de21a.jpeg

hahaha. That's about the sum of it. And you will still have the gullible line up to kick the ball. A great many who just get their information from mainstream TV. Which has reached and surpassed Pravda levels.

Ideology? No, it’s reality.

If SIL has no reason to lie then he should share the name of the physician and the health system and then I can verify that they are OK with one of their patients claiming on social media that they are not recommending the Covid vaccine and consider it detrimental. Right? RIGHT???
How about you verify why pFizer ditched their control group on the phase 1/2 "clinical" trials, or verify their phase 4 recommendations and list that here?

Here you go Trogtard. I had mostly refrained from being the guy to call you names but you threw that out the ******* window.

"Dr. Paul Offit, who is a pediatrician, is a renowned expert in vaccines and infectious diseases. He serves as a vaccine adviser to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

In a major announcement, Offit says most healthy young Americans do not require the COVID-19 booster shot."

It doesn't even get into what you think are conspiracy theories. Just common sense. Which you have ******* none of. YOu don't have one original thought in your ******* head. Your brain space is bought and paid for by your overlords.

Steeltime Health System
www.SteeltimeHS.com

"Covid vaccine will dry out your balls, give you a high pitched voice and make you even more of a *****."
- Steeltime

I can provide the phone number to call if you want
😂 Kinda like how your balls shrivel up when you know you’re full of **** and the person you’re trying to bullshit knows you’re full of **** and has called you out and you got nothing.

I am not sure how to even respond to that without saying things I try not to say. You might want to think back to 2020 and what my stance was like with the information on hand at the time. I think I am a bit more reasonable than some towards people like Tibs. I didn't make this **** up you are ignoring the facts in favor of the politics. Many real doctors are having real doubts about the boosters and even the original vaccines. Open your ******* eyes.

I originally gave you the benefit of the doubt on your reply but wow.
How bout you provide the name of the practice or health system that supposedly advised you not to get vaccinated? Nobody has been able to provide evidence of such guidance. Wouldn’t that put me in my place? You shared unsolicited details about your visit. Your provider can’t share those details but should absolutely be willing to share the same Covid guidance.

did he say a health system or did he say his doctor? or are you changing the narrative... again?

i'll go with the $50 jitter owes Jimmy that you changed the narrative again, because below is precisely, word for word, the exact quote:

so where did he say he got his advice from a healthcare SYSTEM? seems to me and everyone else he got that from his doctor. no, not Jill Biden type doktor. or veterinarians (though SIL might have a slight case of rabies), but a real, actual medical world DOCTOR.

so why are you changing the narrative?
He can provide either. What difference does it make? He said it was a practice of several doctors.

Changing the narrative is trying to suggest it was a rogue provider giving secretive advice not to be shared with others. ******* nonsense, like everything else. I know that you know you’re full of ****. You’re a court jester playing a fool.

Here you go Trogtard. I had mostly refrained from being the guy to call you names but you threw that out the ******* window.

"Dr. Paul Offit, who is a pediatrician, is a renowned expert in vaccines and infectious diseases. He serves as a vaccine adviser to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

In a major announcement, Offit says most healthy young Americans do not require the COVID-19 booster shot."

It doesn't even get into what you think are conspiracy theories. Just common sense. Which you have ******* none of. YOu don't have one original thought in your ******* head. Your brain space is bought and paid for by your overlords.
Offit is a Covid vaccine advocate who believes immunizing young healthy people is a waste of resources. That’s not what you claim your provider advised.

😂 Kinda like how your balls shrivel up when you know you’re full of **** and the person you’re trying to bullshit knows you’re full of **** and has called you out and you got nothing.

- Floggy Shortbus
Noted expert on manbuns, ball shriveling, and being full of ****

Offit is a Covid vaccine advocate who believes immunizing young healthy people is a waste of resources. That’s not what you claim your provider advised.
JFC you can't even read what I wrote can you. You once again change the subject. My Doctor for a variety of reasons doesn't recommend the covid shot to most. Unless there is real underlying danger. She also is wary of the REAL numbers showing greater chance of infections after the shots. She now feels that since I had Covid before I shouldn't have needed the shots and based on her evidence don't need the boosters and that the boosters as well as the original shot are unproven. This is someone who sees patients everyday.

This article even without disparaging the shots goes against everything you claim to believe. Why is it a waste of resources? We have been telling you that for 3 years and you disagree.

You are a buffoon.

My God what a miserable example of excrement you are. You DEMANDED he identify his doctor so you could CALL THE DOCTOR. That evidences a serious mental illness.

Nonetheless, SIL identifies a doctor who actually said the following (it's in the article, you moron):

Offit explained, “Specifically, those over 75 years of age, those who have health problems that put them at highest risk of severe disease (such as obesity, chronic lung disease, chronic heart disease, and diabetes, among others) [and] those who are immune-compromised, and those who are pregnant” are the people who need the booster, he advised.

He argued that it’s not practical for young, healthy people to receive the booster because they have a very low risk of serious illness.

I believe we should stop trying to prevent all symptomatic infections in healthy, young people by boosting them with vaccines containing mRNA from strains that might disappear a few months later,” he added.

So Dr. Floggy, do you have any evidence that SIL is over 75, has health problems that put him at high risk of severe disease, such as obesity, chronic lung disease, chronic heart disease or diabetes? No?

Well then, SIL provided a specific example of an actual doctor who states clearly that SIL does not need another shot.

Go back to killing old people, Manbun. It's the only thing you're good at.

He can provide either. What difference does it make? He said it was a practice of several doctors.

Changing the narrative is trying to suggest it was a rogue provider giving secretive advice not to be shared with others. ******* nonsense, like everything else. I know that you know you’re full of ****. You’re a court jester playing a fool.
The fact you would even ask who my Doctor is is way out of bounds. You can go **** yourself gently with a chain saw.

My God what a miserable example of excrement you are. You DEMANDED he identify his doctor so you could CALL THE DOCTOR. That evidences a serious mental illness.

Nonetheless, SIL identifies a doctor who actually said the following (it's in the article, you moron):

So Dr. Floggy, do you have any evidence that SIL is over 75, has health problems that put him at high risk of severe disease, such as obesity, chronic lung disease, chronic heart disease or diabetes? No?

Well then, SIL provided a specific example of an actual doctor who states clearly that SIL does not need another shot.

For some transparency and further insight, I am diabetic but now well controlled with medication. Despite that and being 52 she feels no need for me to have boosters. All the while giving me my flu shot and talking about the shingles vaccine in the future. All proven things even if the flu shot is a complete crapshoot yearly on efficacy, which is why it is called the flu shot and not typically referred to as a vaccine.

You are a buffoon.

Floggy: (N) Moron; buffoon; excrement. "I broke up with her because she was starting to show signs of Floggy."
Floggy (V): To engage in the most destructive, stupid, demeaning, grotesque behavior imaginable. "I broke up with her when she began to Floggy."

Best part is how dipshit is wording it.
Uh, not that I spoke on there behalf like SIL, but they AGREE with me. That reality thing again.

Provide the names of any health system that is not recommending the vaccine because it considers it detrimental. I’ll wait.

As Supe said, give us the names and the number so we can corroborate. You stand by your position, so you should be willing to provide this.

What the **** are you talking about?

He made an unsolicited statement about the details his SUPPOSED visit to a healthcare provider that is SUPPOSEDLY recommending against vaccination and considers it detrimental. If that is indeed true, they should have no problem with that patient sharing it on social media. A simple check of their website could very well “confirm” their position on the vaccine.

You truly live with your head in the sand. This 725 page thread is FULL of Medical Dowkturs opposed to the vaccines. You STILL claim there are none.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

You run around screaming about reality and delusion while literally ignoring every bit of evidence contrary to your religion.

Watching you is like watching those Palestinian protestors in Times Square yesterday - the ones that were interviewed and said that all of the stories of Hamas raping, killing babies, beheading babies, and burning families alive were simply disinformation and not true. They just sweep away that which they don't want to believe or that which goes against their ideology.

You are that person.

As mentioned 4,327 times, you alone are worth the price of admission.

I posted about Offit weeks ago. This very news.

Floggy didn't read it then. Don't expect him to now.

If it goes against The Church of Modern Day mRNA, he won't glance at it.

200w.webp

EDIT: In a stunning development, Floggy led us to believe he may have opened the link about Offit above. But then, in predictable fashion, he was unable to comprehend the article......and changed the narrative.

Someone told me every health system on every planet from here to Uranus (yours, not mine) are pushing Covid vaccines.

That doesn't seem to jive with the news...or people have gotten smart and just stopped taking the dangerous jabs that don't work.

Pfizer slashes full-year earnings and revenue guidance as Covid treatment, vaccine sales slump​

1697301998321.png

The article fails to mention as well that viruses, over time, become weaker. It's the natural evolution of viruses. New strains will be more contagious, less lethal. Wow...look at where we are now....odd.

Maybe it just coincides with the fact that Covid is simply nothing to even talk about anymore.

We have 5,000 cases a day. NATIONWIDE.

1697301818245.png

And are averaging 24 deaths a day. NATIONWIDE. Bath tub falls are more deadly than Covid.

1697301920210.png

In less than a month, I will be exactly 20 years older than SIL, and the name of my primary care physician is no one's business but mine. I currently have zero chronic conditions, zip, nada, nothing.
I am not overweight, exercise by hiking the mountain and chopping wood. Currently digging a two-foot-deep trench to run a line from the propane tank to a whole house generator I'm putting in. Point being my doctor doesn't believe age alone is a factor, rather the comorbidities are.

Again, for about the thousandth time, you do you, and I won't give it a thought.

All the while giving me my flu shot and talking about the shingles vaccine in the future. All proven things even if the flu shot is a complete crapshoot yearly on efficacy, which is why it is called the flu shot and not typically referred to as a vaccine.
Shingrix is actually a vaccine worth getting, 2 dose, 3 months or so apart, and the flu shot is always a best guess scenario, but I still get it.

JFC you can't even read what I wrote can you. You once again change the subject. My Doctor for a variety of reasons doesn't recommend the covid shot to most. Unless there is real underlying danger. She also is wary of the REAL numbers showing greater chance of infections after the shots. She now feels that since I had Covid before I shouldn't have needed the shots and based on her evidence don't need the boosters and that the boosters as well as the original shot are unproven. This is someone who sees patients everyday.

This article even without disparaging the shots goes against everything you claim to believe. Why is it a waste of resources? We have been telling you that for 3 years and you disagree.

You are a buffoon.
No she doesn’t believe any of that nonsense. It’s all a lie and you know it. Your initial statement that she considered them not to work and detrimental but still provides them to those at high risk made absolutely no sense and was a huge tell that you were making **** up.

SIL just shared that he’s a diabetic, so thanks for pointing out that he’s going against Offit’s advice. You loons are now trying to use vaccine advocates to support your pathetic nonsense.