• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

For some transparency and further insight, I am diabetic but now well controlled with medication. Despite that and being 52 she feels no need for me to have boosters. All the while giving me my flu shot and talking about the shingles vaccine in the future. All proven things even if the flu shot is a complete crapshoot yearly on efficacy, which is why it is called the flu shot and not typically referred to as a vaccine.
As a 52 year old diabetic, you should absolutely get the Covid vaccine. Again, you’re lying and you know it.

The fact you would even ask who my Doctor is is way out of bounds. You can go **** yourself gently with a chain saw.
No it isn’t. People recommend their doctors all the time. If you haven’t lied, you have nothing to hide. But you have and you know it.

You truly live with your head in the sand. This 725 page thread is FULL of Medical Dowkturs opposed to the vaccines. You STILL claim there are none.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

You run around screaming about reality and delusion while literally ignoring every bit of evidence contrary to your religion.

Watching you is like watching those Palestinian protestors in Times Square yesterday - the ones that were interviewed and said that all of the stories of Hamas raping, killing babies, beheading babies, and burning families alive were simply disinformation and not true. They just sweep away that which they don't want to believe or that which goes against their ideology.

You are that person.

As mentioned 4,327 times, you alone are worth the price of admission.
Few and far in between oppose it. Most anti-Covid vaxxers, like Malone, have been exposed for spreading misinformation. You try to argue that doctors are split about the vaccine when they overwhelmingly support it. I provided 5 health systems ALL advocating it, I could provide hundreds more. You can’t provide ONE healths system advocating against it. WHY?

SIL just shared that he’s a diabetic,

SIL said he is type 2, and he has lost 50 lbs. Type 2's who lose that much weight need mere oral medication to control blood sugar/A1c. A well-controlled type 2 diabetic will usually have an A1c around 5.8, which is nearly in normal range and is thereby not actually high-risk.

Is SIL that well-controlled? You don't know. You are actually profoundly ignorant regarding medicine. The fact you claim to have some vague connection with medical care is scary. Your pomposity combined with your inveterate ignorance explains why you are such a mindless quisling.

so thanks for pointing out that he’s going against Offit’s advice.

Says the narcissistic ignoramus who has no clue what he is talking about. Seriously, you moron, you are debating SIL's medical condition and advice he got from his doctor.

You know literally nothing about either. Nothing. Zero. You know who actually has that information? SIL - the guy you call a liar and are debating. My God, your rank stupidity is rivaled only by your profound ignorance.

You loons are now trying to use vaccine advocates to support your pathetic nonsense.

Again, for the 10th time in the last 5 pages and the 500th (?) time in this thread - wrong. False. Demonstrably phony. Inaccurate. Erroneous.

Go back to killing people, Floggy.

SIL said he is type 2, and he has lost 50 lbs. Type 2's who lose that much weight need mere oral medication to control blood sugar/A1c. A well-controlled type 2 diabetic will usually have an A1c around 5.8, which is nearly in normal range and is thereby not actually high-risk.

Is SIL that well-controlled? You don't know. You are actually profoundly ignorant regarding medicine. The fact you claim to have some vague connection with medical care is scary. Your pomposity combined with your inveterate ignorance explains why you are such a mindless quisling.

Says the narcissistic ignoramus who has no clue what he is talking about. Seriously, you moron, you are debating SIL's medical condition and advice he got from his doctor.

You know literally nothing about either. Nothing. Zero. You know who actually has that information? SIL - the guy you call a liar and are debating. My God, your rank stupidity is rivaled only by your profound ignorance.

Again, for the 10th time in the last 5 pages and the 500th (?) time in this thread - wrong. False. Demonstrably phony. Inaccurate. Erroneous.

Go back to killing people, Floggy.
I’m profoundly ignorant about medicine because I said a 52 year old diabetic should get the Covid vaccine? 😂 Go **** yourself, tool.

😂 Kinda like how your balls shrivel up when you know you’re full of **** and the person you’re trying to bullshit knows you’re full of **** and has called you out and you got nothing.
my balls are constantly sore with you swinging from them, so I know not of what you speak

No she doesn’t believe any of that nonsense. It’s all a lie and you know it. Your initial statement that she considered them not to work and detrimental but still provides them to those at high risk made absolutely no sense and was a huge tell that you were making **** up.
as an avid motorcycle rider, i recommend everyone wear a helmet.
you agree with this statement, i'll assume.

yet i stop there. while it's not legally required to wear a helmet in the FREE state of Florida, some choose to not wear one.

if this were your law, people would be wearing helmets while driving their cars.

you're incapable of seeing any gray area. black and white. nothing else.

As a 52 year old diabetic, you should absolutely get the Covid vaccine. Again, you’re lying and you know it.
I believe you meant "could"
amirite?

Few and far in between oppose it. Most anti-Covid vaxxers, like Malone, have been exposed for spreading misinformation. You try to argue that doctors are split about the vaccine when they overwhelmingly support it. I provided 5 health systems ALL advocating it, I could provide hundreds more. You can’t provide ONE healths system advocating against it. WHY?
provide the information of the one you work with and a doctor.

I’m profoundly ignorant about medicine because I said a 52 year old diabetic should get the Covid vaccine? 😂 Go **** yourself, tool.
I have told you many times I got the ******* shots, after having already had covid. My post was about the boosters and also natural immunity. Something you apparently no longer believe in. I got the shots originally because of being in contact with the public and having diabetes. Knowing what we know now and what has been admitted to by many doctors, the shots were really not needed if you had already had the disease and research from other countries is showing that getting the mRNA vaccines can make you more likely to get it again. My doctors reluctance to push people to get it is founded in basic science you colossal wart faced baboon. I am not going against his(the doctor in the article) advice at all, A. I had the initial shots, B. My A1c is in the normal range now and I am being weaned off many of my medications. I am not in a higher risk group based on my overall health and control. DOn’t even try to ******* argue Diabetes with me. I am type 2 my daughter is type 1. Her doctor is not even pushing her to get the boosters. She is also a nurse herself and working towards her diabetic educator certification and will tell you you are wrong.

Knowing what I know now having had Covid very early on it is very likely I didn’t need any of the shots.

There is no way in hell I would tell a mouth breathing brainwashed piece of **** like you who my doctor is.

Last edited:
So you don’t believe in acquired natural immunity and you ******* conveniently ignore the fact I have told you I got the shot you ******* douche bag imbecile. You double down on calling me a liar? Go to hell. Never again will I try to be a voice of reason with you like I did in 2020. Tibs may be misguided but at least he and I have remained cordial. You are just an ******* ignorant bag of rhinoceros feces.

I had my annual physical at Fort Bragg occupational health and my six month check up at my family doctor this month. At both places I was offered the flu shot. Neither place even asked about Covid boosters. I would have refused, but they never even offered it or mentioned it for that matter.

You've been schooled already about "health systems" v "doctors." One is political and financially driven, the other is patient driven.

SIL told you what his doctor told him. I told you what my Dr. told me. And we have provided 700+ pages full of doctors opposed to the vaccines.

The science is there proving these vaccines are highly dangerous.
The science is there showing they should not be given to everyone, en masse.
The science is there showing the innumerable side effects.
The labels are on the vaccines warning of the side effects.

And doctors...like mine and his...don't recommend it for everyone. Don't cow-tow to the overlord political organizations.

And they realize now, Covid is less deadly than peanut-choking deaths. So a large many are saying "there's no need for you to get it." Why take the risk?

Logic escapes you.

How may people died in your state today from the Rona you worship?

I'm a 55 year old asthmatic.

My doctor is highly aware of this.

Has not ONE time even suggested I get it.

I had my annual physical at Fort Bragg occupational health and my six month check up at my family doctor this month. At both places I was offered the flu shot. Neither place even asked about Covid boosters. I would have refused, but they never even offered it or mentioned it for that matter.

LIAR!!! Every Major Health System demands every single patient get boosted. Provide the name of your medical practice (****....Fort Bragg....darnit) that goes against the World Majority opinion!

You are lying. We all know EVERY dowktur errywhere says erryone be get the shot!!!!

Signed,

Flogtard

LIAR!!! Every Major Health System demands every single patient get boosted. Provide the name of your medical practice (****....Fort Bragg....darnit) that goes against the World Majority opinion!

You are lying. We all know EVERY dowktur errywhere says erryone be get the shot!!!!

Signed,

Flogtard
Fort Bragg Occupational Health. Dr. Mead. Nurse Kathy.

And yes, I know that TECHNICALLY it is now Fort Liberty, but it will always be Fort Bragg to me.

You are fuc ked in the head and you know it

Someone told me every health system on every planet from here to Uranus (yours, not mine) are pushing Covid vaccines.

That doesn't seem to jive with the news...or people have gotten smart and just stopped taking the dangerous jabs that don't work.

Pfizer slashes full-year earnings and revenue guidance as Covid treatment, vaccine sales slump​

View attachment 11773

The article fails to mention as well that viruses, over time, become weaker. It's the natural evolution of viruses. New strains will be more contagious, less lethal. Wow...look at where we are now....odd.

Maybe it just coincides with the fact that Covid is simply nothing to even talk about anymore.

We have 5,000 cases a day. NATIONWIDE.

View attachment 11771

And are averaging 24 deaths a day. NATIONWIDE. Bath tub falls are more deadly than Covid.

View attachment 11772

You are proving, for the 1000th (?) time, that you revel in your ignorance. What is SIL's A1c? You don't know. What medication(s), if any, does SIL take for his Type 2? You don't know. What is SIL's blood pressure? You don't know. Does SIL have any family history of heart disease? You don't know. Does SIL have any indicators of heart disease? You don't know. What is SIL's current weight? You don't know. Does SIL have any signs of neuropathy? You don't know.

The only thing you claim to know is, "sTeeLeR In LeBaNoN Haz To TaKe ShOtZiNe!!"

Your ignorance is so profound that it should sit on top of a mountain, issuing words of stupidity to the dumb who make the arduous climb to receive your grotesquely moronic advice. "Oh Great Ignoramus, I am looking for a way to keep brisket moist when I smoke it. What do I do?" Floggy: "gEt ThE ShOtZiNe!"

*sigh* You are an idiot. But try to learn something about diabetes. Type 1 diabetics fail to produce insulin. Type 2 diabetics produce insulin but their metabolism can no longer process the insulin to convert carbohydrates into useable energy. The result is that the excess food energy (sugar) flows into the blood stream as a waste problem to be eliminated. The process causes the thirst and urination which is a sign of diabetes as the body is trying to eliminate the excess sugar from the blood, a process the body cannot win without medical help.

The excess sugar flooding the blood stream causes the hemoglobin to bind with glucose, which unfortunately increases blood viscosity. The increased blood viscosity reduces the amount of blood that can flow to very small blood vessels in every organ in the body. That reduced blood flow can cause liver and kidney damage, vision problems, neuropathy, and for Type 1 diabetics a really nasty, painful death in a matter of days. The key here is to control blood sugar. That is it. Injected insulin or oral medications, controlled diet, and exercise are the ways to minimize and essentially negate the adverse effects of diabetes.

For SIL, his weight loss and medication likely reduced his A1c to something around 5.8, a level associated with "pre-diabetes." I say "likely" because I don't actually know and unlike you, would not pre-suppose anything about SIL's medical condition. If SIL indeed has his A1c at 5.8, he would basically have no more "risks" from Covid than most non-diabetics. See the risk of Covid to diabetics arises from those who do not control the diabetes, since the high A1c results in hemoglobin binding with sugar, lowering blood flow to the small blood vessels in the lungs, and essentially "feeding" the disease with the excess blood sugars. For a person with an A1c of 5.8 or below, that risk is essentially non-existent.

You're welcome, you ignorant slut.