• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I had my annual physical at Fort Bragg occupational health and my six month check up at my family doctor this month. At both places I was offered the flu shot. Neither place even asked about Covid boosters. I would have refused, but they never even offered it or mentioned it for that matter.
sorry, Sarge, but you're now required to send all medical information to Flog for confirmation. Detailed information, to include time stamps, Doctor full names and home addresses, medical schools attended, class graduation rank, as well as their shoe size and if they go under or over when replacing the toilet paper.

You are proving, for the 1000th (?) time, that you revel in your ignorance. What is SIL's A1c? You don't know. What medication(s), if any, does SIL take for his Type 2? You don't know. What is SIL's blood pressure? You don't know. Does SIL have any family history of heart disease? You don't know. Does SIL have any indicators of heart disease? You don't know. What is SIL's current weight? You don't know. Does SIL have any signs of neuropathy? You don't know.

The only thing you claim to know is, "sTeeLeR In LeBaNoN Haz To TaKe ShOtZiNe!!"

Your ignorance is so profound that it should sit on top of a mountain, issuing words of stupidity to the dumb who make the arduous climb to receive your grotesquely moronic advice. "Oh Great Ignoramus, I am looking for a way to keep brisket moist when I smoke it. What do I do?" Floggy: "gEt ThE ShOtZiNe!"

*sigh* You are an idiot. But try to learn something about diabetes. Type 1 diabetics fail to produce insulin. Type 2 diabetics produce insulin but their metabolism can no longer process the insulin to convert carbohydrates into useable energy. The result is that the excess food energy (sugar) flows into the blood stream as a waste problem to be eliminated. The process causes the thirst and urination which is a sign of diabetes as the body is trying to eliminate the excess sugar from the blood, a process the body cannot win without medical help.

The excess sugar flooding the blood stream causes the hemoglobin to bind with glucose, which unfortunately increases blood viscosity. The increased blood viscosity reduces the amount of blood that can flow to very small blood vessels in every organ in the body. That reduced blood flow can cause liver and kidney damage, vision problems, neuropathy, and for Type 1 diabetics a really nasty, painful death in a matter of days. The key here is to control blood sugar. That is it. Injected insulin or oral medications, controlled diet, and exercise are the ways to minimize and essentially negate the adverse effects of diabetes.

For SIL, his weight loss and medication likely reduced his A1c to something around 5.8, a level associated with "pre-diabetes." I say "likely" because I don't actually know and unlike you, would not pre-suppose anything about SIL's medical condition. If SIL indeed has his A1c at 5.8, he would basically have no more "risks" from Covid than most non-diabetics. See the risk of Covid to diabetics arises from those who do not control the diabetes, since the high A1c results in hemoglobin binding with sugar, lowering blood flow to the small blood vessels in the lungs, and essentially "feeding" the disease with the excess blood sugars. For a person with an A1c of 5.8 or below, that risk is essentially non-existent.

You're welcome, you ignorant slut.
I had a patient years ago, ha, everything for me was years ago. Anyway, a type 2 diabetic with an A1c approaching 8. He sought out a nutritionist and dropped close to 70 pounds and lowered his A1c to somewhere in the low 5 range and was taken off of the metformin he was taking. Told me his eAG was now <100 where it had been over 180. He essentially was no longer diabetic but will always be technically classified as one. He had no other chronic issues, and I grew to miss seeing him come in.

He was an accident investigator with the FAA and always had stories to tell.

Fortunate for you that I'm not a Mod, because you're pushing the bubble asshat.
So Steeltime can accuse me of killing people but I can’t accuse SIL of being full of ****?

Go ahead and explain how SILs initial claim about what his doctor told him makes sense.

as an avid motorcycle rider, i recommend everyone wear a helmet.
you agree with this statement, i'll assume.

yet i stop there. while it's not legally required to wear a helmet in the FREE state of Florida, some choose to not wear one.

if this were your law, people would be wearing helmets while driving their cars.

you're incapable of seeing any gray area. black and white. nothing else.
😂 What happened to your anti-illectual “they don’t work” opinion when it comes to helmets? I mean don’t people still suffer head injuries despite wearing helmets? Aren’t the helmet manufacturers lying to you?

So Steeltime can accuse me of killing people but I can’t accuse SIL of being full of ****?

The (D)ifference is that SIL has no history of lying and is not lying, while you in fact are busy killing old people for money.

Go ahead and explain how SILs initial claim about what his doctor told him makes sense.

Of course, glad to. Let me evaluate SIL's detailed medical information just as Dr. Flogstain did. Let's see - any information on A1c, glucose readings, diet, exercise, hypertension, height, weight, family history of heart disease, any sign of arrhythmia, medications? No?

"nOt NeEdEd! GeT tHe CoViD ShOtZvAx!!"
- Dr. Flogstain

Shocking we never heard of these two stories. Two....two young boys who's faces were used to promote ERRYONE getting the vaccines died suddenly. What are the odds?

8-year-old COVID vaccine poster child dies from heart attack
Another vaccine poster child has tragically passed away.

An eight-year-old boy from Israel has tragically died of a heart attack, three years after appearing in a government-sponsored video that promoted the COVID vaccine for children.

Yonatan Moshe Erlichman suffering cardiac arrest while taking a bath. The child was taken to Hadassah Hospital in Mount Scopus in serious condition but died a few days later on September 28.

Yonatan Erlichman was the grandson of Dr. Mati Erlichman, a respected doctor in Beit El.

Three years ago, at the age of five, Yonatan appeared in a video produced by the Mateh Binyamin Regional Council, as reported by Frontline News. The video was part of the government-run program called “Shushki in the Land of Binyamin,” which aimed to entertain and educate children.

https://thecountersignal.com/8-year-old-covid-vaccine-poster-child-dies-from-heart-attack/
In the video, Shushki, a friendly puppet “child,” prompts real people to respond with educational answers.

Yonatan Erlichman’s role in the COVID vaccine promotion made him a symbol for the importance of vaccination, with the film emphasizing that children have no choice when it comes to getting the shots.

The video came out before the COVID vaccine was available, but prompted citizens to get the shot when it was ready.

Second in two years​

Last year, Argentina’s poster boy for childhood vaccination, Santino Godoy Blanco, 4, tragically died after falling ill and reporting a plethora of symptoms.

He’s pictured on the Argentinian government’s website under a vaccine campaign material guideline.

“Vaccines protect us,” reads the slogan beside Blanco, who’s holding up a fist.

You've been schooled already about "health systems" v "doctors." One is political and financially driven, the other is patient driven.

SIL told you what his doctor told him. I told you what my Dr. told me. And we have provided 700+ pages full of doctors opposed to the vaccines.

The science is there proving these vaccines are highly dangerous.
The science is there showing they should not be given to everyone, en masse.
The science is there showing the innumerable side effects.
The labels are on the vaccines warning of the side effects.

And doctors...like mine and his...don't recommend it for everyone. Don't cow-tow to the overlord political organizations.

And they realize now, Covid is less deadly than peanut-choking deaths. So a large many are saying "there's no need for you to get it." Why take the risk?

Logic escapes you.

How may people died in your state today from the Rona you worship?
The only things that’s political is your delusional nonsense. Updated boosters are being administered by the thousands every day. Every major medical association advocates them. And you didn’t answer the question why can’t you find ONE health system advocating against them and calling them very dangerous? WHY?

LOLZ

F8XjyuTXwAA_tLj

The only things that’s political is your delusional nonsense. Updated boosters are being administered by the thousands every day.

You may want to read links posted here.

Facts disagree with your religion.

Pfizer slashes full-year earnings and revenue guidance as Covid treatment, vaccine sales slump​

0.7 people are dying per day per state.

Ladder falls are currently a far greater threat than the virus you worship.

Shocking we never heard of these two stories. Two....two young boys who's faces were used to promote ERRYONE getting the vaccines died suddenly. What are the odds?

8-year-old COVID vaccine poster child dies from heart attack
Another vaccine poster child has tragically passed away.

An eight-year-old boy from Israel has tragically died of a heart attack, three years after appearing in a government-sponsored video that promoted the COVID vaccine for children.

Yonatan Moshe Erlichman suffering cardiac arrest while taking a bath. The child was taken to Hadassah Hospital in Mount Scopus in serious condition but died a few days later on September 28.

Yonatan Erlichman was the grandson of Dr. Mati Erlichman, a respected doctor in Beit El.

Three years ago, at the age of five, Yonatan appeared in a video produced by the Mateh Binyamin Regional Council, as reported by Frontline News. The video was part of the government-run program called “Shushki in the Land of Binyamin,” which aimed to entertain and educate children.

https://thecountersignal.com/8-year-old-covid-vaccine-poster-child-dies-from-heart-attack/
In the video, Shushki, a friendly puppet “child,” prompts real people to respond with educational answers.

Yonatan Erlichman’s role in the COVID vaccine promotion made him a symbol for the importance of vaccination, with the film emphasizing that children have no choice when it comes to getting the shots.

The video came out before the COVID vaccine was available, but prompted citizens to get the shot when it was ready.

Second in two years​

Last year, Argentina’s poster boy for childhood vaccination, Santino Godoy Blanco, 4, tragically died after falling ill and reporting a plethora of symptoms.

He’s pictured on the Argentinian government’s website under a vaccine campaign material guideline.

“Vaccines protect us,” reads the slogan beside Blanco, who’s holding up a fist.

I give no credence to these reports until confirmed by Dr. Flogstain.

You are proving, for the 1000th (?) time, that you revel in your ignorance. What is SIL's A1c? You don't know. What medication(s), if any, does SIL take for his Type 2? You don't know. What is SIL's blood pressure? You don't know. Does SIL have any family history of heart disease? You don't know. Does SIL have any indicators of heart disease? You don't know. What is SIL's current weight? You don't know. Does SIL have any signs of neuropathy? You don't know.

The only thing you claim to know is, "sTeeLeR In LeBaNoN Haz To TaKe ShOtZiNe!!"

Your ignorance is so profound that it should sit on top of a mountain, issuing words of stupidity to the dumb who make the arduous climb to receive your grotesquely moronic advice. "Oh Great Ignoramus, I am looking for a way to keep brisket moist when I smoke it. What do I do?" Floggy: "gEt ThE ShOtZiNe!"

*sigh* You are an idiot. But try to learn something about diabetes. Type 1 diabetics fail to produce insulin. Type 2 diabetics produce insulin but their metabolism can no longer process the insulin to convert carbohydrates into useable energy. The result is that the excess food energy (sugar) flows into the blood stream as a waste problem to be eliminated. The process causes the thirst and urination which is a sign of diabetes as the body is trying to eliminate the excess sugar from the blood, a process the body cannot win without medical help.

The excess sugar flooding the blood stream causes the hemoglobin to bind with glucose, which unfortunately increases blood viscosity. The increased blood viscosity reduces the amount of blood that can flow to very small blood vessels in every organ in the body. That reduced blood flow can cause liver and kidney damage, vision problems, neuropathy, and for Type 1 diabetics a really nasty, painful death in a matter of days. The key here is to control blood sugar. That is it. Injected insulin or oral medications, controlled diet, and exercise are the ways to minimize and essentially negate the adverse effects of diabetes.

For SIL, his weight loss and medication likely reduced his A1c to something around 5.8, a level associated with "pre-diabetes." I say "likely" because I don't actually know and unlike you, would not pre-suppose anything about SIL's medical condition. If SIL indeed has his A1c at 5.8, he would basically have no more "risks" from Covid than most non-diabetics. See the risk of Covid to diabetics arises from those who do not control the diabetes, since the high A1c results in hemoglobin binding with sugar, lowering blood flow to the small blood vessels in the lungs, and essentially "feeding" the disease with the excess blood sugars. For a person with an A1c of 5.8 or below, that risk is essentially non-existent.

You're welcome, you ignorant slut.
Refer to your very own post #18,113. It stated “diabetes” no caveats. Take it up with Offit. ******* idiot.

Can't believe that I'm doing this, but what the hell.

Trog, who in your learned opinion should get the latest booster, and specifically why. Please don't post some obscure link, just looking for your personal take.

We're all waiting.
Obscure link? That’s Tim’s job. Go to the CDC website, or any health systems website and you will find Covid vaccine guidance. I provided five. Find ONE advising against it. You can’t. WHY?

Dr. Flogenstein: "Updated boosters are being administered by the thousands every day."
Hmmm. Let's purse this further.

More than half of Americans will not get an updated booster, per a survey. Half? That would be 160M Americans. That would mean 160M Americans would be getting the boosters. This is WAYYYY over exaggerated.

1697387658245.png

From the Liberal news media:

COVID-19: Here's How Many Americans Have Gotten Updated Vaccine Compared To Last Year's Booster

More than seven million Americans have received a dose of the newly released COVID-19 booster shot for 2023-24, according to federal authorities.

Is that half? Nope. That's about 2% of Americans. Two...percent.

Six weeks after last year's bivalent COVID booster was made available, over 18 million people had received a dose by the middle of October 2022, according to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

18 million is 5% of our population.

Vaccine uptake has fallen off of a cliff. This is why Pfizer had such bad news. Last year, 5% of the population got the latest clot shot and this year 2% have.

Indeed, thousands per day are taking the boosters, per Dr. Flog. Lines be around the corner. People sleeping in tents to get them.

Dr. Flogenstein: "Updated boosters are being administered by the thousands every day."
Hmmm. Let's purse this further.

More than half of Americans will not get an updated booster, per a survey. Half? That would be 160M Americans. That would mean 160M Americans would be getting the boosters. This is WAYYYY over exaggerated.

View attachment 11776

From the Liberal news media:

COVID-19: Here's How Many Americans Have Gotten Updated Vaccine Compared To Last Year's Booster

Is that half? Nope. That's about 2% of Americans. Two...percent.

18 million is 5% of our population.

Vaccine uptake has fallen off of a cliff. This is why Pfizer had such bad news. Last year, 5% of the population got the latest clot shot and this year 2% have.

Indeed, thousands per day are taking the boosters, per Dr. Flog. Lines be around the corner. People sleeping in tents to get them.
Yeah, it more like tens of thousands.

Yeah, it more like tens of thousands.

Re-word or flavor it any way you like. You were attempting to make it seem like the vast majority are taking it....because "thousands a day!" Gubmint-trusting people standing in line waiting for the vaxxshot. Demand forcing limitations of supply. Mass hysteria as people rush to their doctors' offices to get their 14th shot.

Yeah, no.

A mere 2% of the nation follows your religion Flogstain as of right now.

Re-word or flavor it any way you like. You were attempting to make it seem like the vast majority are taking it....because "thousands a day!" Gubmint-trusting people standing in line waiting for the vaxxshot. Demand forcing limitations of supply. Mass hysteria as people rush to their doctors' offices to get their 14th shot.

Yeah, no.

A mere 2% of the nation follows your religion Flogstain as of right now.
So I was attempting to overstate the number of people being vaccinated by understating the daily number as “thousands” instead of “tens of thousands”. How the ****, Tim?

Another question while you try to find a health system advising against vaccination. Why do health insurers cover the vaccine? It’s an expense to them.

😂 What happened to your anti-illectual “they don’t work” opinion when it comes to helmets? I mean don’t people still suffer head injuries despite wearing helmets? Aren’t the helmet manufacturers lying to you?
helmets have never been said to 100% completely prevent any head injury, only to help decrease the likelihood of damage if needed.

unlike your vaccine, which we were told time and time again, over and over, that if you got the vaccine, you'd not get Covid, you'd certainly not spread it and it would not harm you.

Can you point to one instance where a person wearing a motorcycle helmet harmed themselves?
I can point to one personal instance where the Covid shot hurt me - and there are dozens and dozens of links provided in this very ******* thread of where it harmed others. Hell, there's one on this very ******* page.

No, see Steeltime’s post 18,113.

My God what a miserable example of excrement you are. You DEMANDED he identify his doctor so you could CALL THE DOCTOR. That evidences a serious mental illness.

Nonetheless, SIL identifies a doctor who actually said the following (it's in the article, you moron):

So Dr. Floggy, do you have any evidence that SIL is over 75, has health problems that put him at high risk of severe disease, such as obesity, chronic lung disease, chronic heart disease or diabetes? No?

Well then, SIL provided a specific example of an actual doctor who states clearly that SIL does not need another shot.

Go back to killing old people, Manbun. It's the only thing you're good at.
point to where Steeltime hurted your widdle feewings.
do we really think you're out there cutting heads off old people? nah - we know you're promoting the clot shot, which has adverse effects. PROVEN adverse effects.

point to where Steeltime hurted your widdle feewings.
do we really think you're out there cutting heads off old people? nah - we know you're promoting the clot shot, which has adverse effects. PROVEN adverse effects.
Huh? Hurt feelings? Steeltime’s post # 18,113 was a doctor emphasizing that diabetics, like SIL, SHOULD get vaccinated. Possibly the only useful thing he’s every posted.

WHat that having already been vaccinated and having had covid there is no real benefit to getting the boosters and that there are potential negative aspects of the boosters? That my Doctor no longer pushes the boosters? Oh yeah so full of ****. Go to hell you **** wad.

Huh? Hurt feelings? Steeltime’s post # 18,113 was a doctor emphasizing that diabetics, like SIL, SHOULD get vaccinated. Possibly the only useful thing he’s every posted.
YOu are so full of ****, What you know about diabetes and what should or shouldn't be recommended would fit in a thimble, along with your dick.