• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

WHat that having already been vaccinated and having had covid there is no real benefit to getting the boosters and that there are potential negative aspects of the boosters? That my Doctor no longer pushes the boosters? Oh yeah so full of ****. Go to hell you **** wad.
So now it’s “no longer pushes”? Thought she said they didn’t work and were detrimental?

And…https://medicine.yale.edu/news-arti...toantibody-development-than-natural-immunity/

Take it up with the good Dr. Offit.

Dr. Offit? Pffft, we get all our medical advice from the only known source of every bit of medical information known to man, purveyor of the most up to date prognostication as to the benefits of the vaxshotzs and shotvax #43, the all-knowing, all-seeing toothsayer and diviner of health data, debunker of bunk, bunker of fake debunks, the one, the only, the amazing DR. FLOGSTAIN!!

"Dr. Flogstain, I am a 28-year old ..."
DR. Flogstain: "SHOTVAX! STAT!!"
"Dr. Flogstain, I don't have any ..."
"Dr. Flogstain, I am a 52-year old male ..."
"Dr. Flogstain, my newborn ..."

Dr. Offit? Pffft, we get all our medical advice from the only known source of every bit of medical information known to man, purveyor of the most up to date prognostication as to the benefits of the vaxshotzs and shotvax #43, the all-knowing, all-seeing toothsayer and diviner of health data, debunker of bunk, bunker of fake debunks, the one, the only, the amazing DR. FLOGSTAIN!!

"Dr. Flogstain, I am a 28-year old ..."
"Dr. Flogstain, I don't have any ..."
"Dr. Flogstain, I am a 52-year old male ..."
"Dr. Flogstain, my newborn ..."
😂 You’re unhinged!

Ya ****** up and can’t backtrack, take the defeat.

So I was attempting to overstate the number of people being vaccinated by understating the daily number as “thousands” instead of “tens of thousands”. How the ****, Tim?

Yes, you absolutely were attempting to purport that the masses are lining up to get shots. That's exactly what you were trying to say.

Another question while you try to find a health system advising against vaccination. Why do health insurers cover the vaccine? It’s an expense to them.

This reformatting of the argument is your typical style of attempting to obfuscate. SIL said his DOCTOR told him not to get the vax. I told you my DOCTOR has never recommended I get one.

YOU have turned this into "health systems." As Zona and countless others have tried to educate you - there is a difference between a health system and a doctor. A health system will make generic recommendations - get a flu shot, get a Covid shot, wear a condom.

A doctor makes individual recommendations based upon each patient and his or her unique health status. Often these recommendations go against the "generic advice" of a health system.

You know this. A brain dead ground hog knows this.

Is it time to remind you....again...you absolutely suck at this?

So now it’s “no longer pushes”? Thought she said they didn’t work and were detrimental?

When you put words in people's mouths, use the words they used. Not your recreation of what you misunderstood.

SIL: I asked why she didn't recommend the Covid shot and she said they have new numbers showing that it doesn't work and MAY be detrimental to many...They are not doing the boosters except for those who ask or are at very high risk.

The good doctor didn't recommend them. She said they may (might) be detrimental to many. And yes, he said she said they have new numbers showing that it doesn't work.

The last part we know. The boosters have been far, far less effective than the meager first round of vaccines were.

This isn't news.

You honestly think that you have won ANY debate in ANY thread, especially this one? Your mom should‘ve swallowed.
Nobody can provide ONE health system advising against the vaccine. Nobody can explain why every major medical association supports the vaccine. Nobody can explain why health insurers cover the vaccine. Win? 😂 It a ******* shutout!

When you put words in people's mouths, use the words they used. Not your recreation of what you misunderstood.
😂 “put words in people’s mouths? He was absolutely attempting to purport that his doctor was advising against vaccination. That’s exactly what he was trying to say.

Sound familiar, Tim? Refer to post #18.182 you’re ******* pathetic!
SIL: I asked why she didn't recommend the Covid shot and she said they have new numbers showing that it doesn't work and MAY be detrimental to many...They are not doing the boosters except for those who ask or are at very high risk.

The good doctor didn't recommend them. She said they may (might) be detrimental to many. And yes, he said she said they have new numbers showing that it doesn't work.

The last part we know. The boosters have been far, far less effective than the meager first round of vaccines were.

This isn't news.
😂 MAY, MIGHT. Walk it back, *****. You’ve declared them as very dangerous. Now you’re trying to temper her comments as MAY MIGHT be detrimental? Again, you’re ******* pathetic. Flailing. Take the defeat.

Nobody can provide ONE health system advising against the vaccine. Nobody can explain why every major medical association supports the vaccine. Nobody can explain why health insurers cover the vaccine. Win? 😂 It a ******* shutout!

Uhh, you really are this stupid, aren't you?

The "health insurers cover the shotvax" explains everything else. The answer to almost any question you can pose - in politics, religion, sports, whatever - is money.

Why do "health systems" push the vax? Money from the government.
Why do politicians support the vax? Money from pharma.
Why does pharma support the vax? D'uh.

Refer to your very own post #18,113. It stated “diabetes” no caveats. Take it up with Offit. ******* idiot.

And…https://medicine.yale.edu/news-arti...toantibody-development-than-natural-immunity/
She said they could be detrimental versus having just had Covid, she has an understanding of acquired immunity, she also is familiar with the studies showing the boosters can actually harm our natural acquired immunity. The numbers are out there even if you don't believe them. It is a simple benefit vs risk analysis you ******* jackass. If your brain wasn't stuck up Fauci's *** you would maybe be able to understand that even with uncontrolled diabetes the risks from covid at 52 are still minimal. The risks from the shots are significant in the face of the risks from Covid when you have already had the virus multiple times. Considering the risks from the boosters are at best unknown and the risks from Covid minimal why would anyone who isn't extremely high risk take them. My A1C was well in the normal range and I have gotten to a healthy weight, have had the original shots and have had the latest variant of Covid. Why the **** would anyone get the boosters at that point? YOu would have to be a ******* moron who has no understanding of science to get them in my circumstances and even more so if you have no risk factors. You can shove your boosters up your ***. Considering I just had Covid even if I was poorly controlled and over weight I wouldn't have taken the boosters. My daughter the nurse and Type 1 is not going to get the boosters and her endocrinologist is perfectly fine with it. What does that tell you?

Now if the new non mRNA shot shows promise that would possibly be different but it still is introducing the spike protein.

Uhh, you really are this stupid, aren't you?

The "health insurers cover the shotvax" explains everything else. The answer to almost any question you can pose - in politics, religion, sports, whatever - is money.
******* idiot. When a health insurer covers a service, it’s an expense to them.
Why do "health systems" push the vax? Money from the government.
Why do politicians support the vax? Money from pharma.
Why does pharma support the vax? D'uh.

So Steeltime can accuse me of killing people but I can’t accuse SIL of being full of ****?

Go ahead and explain how SILs initial claim about what his doctor told him makes sense.
You honestly have no sense of humor, do you? Steeltime uses this as a form of banter in a facetious manner. You on the other hand appear to be dead serious calling people liars simply because they don't share the same mindset as you. I see you as a true ideolog where everything you believe is absolutely right and those that may have a differing viewpoint, absolutely wrong. Have you ever admitted to being wrong about something?

Obscure link? That’s Tim’s job. Go to the CDC website, or any health systems website and you will find Covid vaccine guidance. I provided five. Find ONE advising against it. You can’t. WHY?
I asked a simple question about your personal beliefs on who should get boosted and this is your response? Shocked, I'm not.

You honestly have no sense of humor, do you? Steeltime uses this as a form of banter in a facetious manner. You on the other hand appear to be dead serious calling people liars simply because they don't share the same mindset as you. I see you as a true ideolog where everything you believe is absolutely right and those that may have a differing viewpoint, absolutely wrong. Have you ever admitted to being wrong about something?
Oh, I have a sense of humor. I find this board very amusing. I find the supposition that a doctor would say that the vaccine doesn’t work and may be detrimental but they are still giving it to high risk patients and those who request it both absurd and hilarious.

😂 “put words in people’s mouths? He was absolutely attempting to purport that his doctor was advising against vaccination. That’s exactly what he was trying to say.

Exactly. That's what she told him. Why is this so utterly shocking to you? Many doctors do.

😂 MAY, MIGHT. Walk it back, *****. You’ve declared them as very dangerous. Now you’re trying to temper her comments as MAY MIGHT be detrimental?

No son. I'm keeping you in check twisting the details to protect your as-always weak position.

I have said they are the most dangerous vaccines released on mankind that haven't been pulled from the market. That's different than WHAT SHE SAID. SHE the doctor SAID they MAY be detrimental.

Stop confusing me with his doctor. While we are equally as smart - and you are retarded - you're conflating situations.

Have you ever admitted to being wrong about something?

200w.webp

Oh, I have a sense of humor. I find this board very amusing. I find the supposition that a doctor would say that the vaccine doesn’t work and may be detrimental but they are still giving it to high risk patients and those who request it both absurd and hilarious.

Then you simply live in a bubble and are an ideologue. There's no other explanation. You literally believe 100% of all doctors on planet earth tell all of their patients to get the Covid vaccines.

You're literally retarded.

******* idiot. When a health insurer covers a service, it’s an expense to them.

Your profound and unyielding ignorance is Everest-like in its immensity, Asmisov-like in its unbelievability, and frankly beyond description.

On September 11, 2023, the FDA approved and authorized updated COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommended them for everyone from the ages of 6 months and older on September 12 and the CDC Director adopted this recommendation on the same day. This marks the first time that COVID-19 vaccines will be commercialized – that is, transitioned to the commercial market for their manufacturing, procurement and pricing. Up until this point, the federal government had purchased all COVID-19 vaccines and provided them free of charge to anyone, regardless of insurance coverage or ability to pay.

Hey, Dipshit, Here's Who Pays for Vaxshotz