• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Dumbfuck, take it up with Tim. He’s the one that had a problem with me using “very dangerous” instead of “detrimental”. Follow along.

I don't have a problem with "very dangerous." You're just an ignoramus that misses context and persistently misquotes people.

I have said repeatedly the vaccines are "very dangerous" compared to all others still considered safe enough for use on human beings.

Like a Soros-backed ABC reporter, you take two words and contort my message.

Play a different game.

You keep demanding doctor's phone numbers. You answer that.

That he won't agree that he has never asked about my Covid vaccine status and never recommended I get one? That's what I have said repeatedly has happened in my personal case. Your reading comprehension is abhorent.

So now you're down to just calling people liars? Ironic, given you're the biggest liar on the board.

What I claim my PCP has not done is truth

I did make a statement. 39 times. It's repeated above. Read it. Comprehend it.
Back to the false equivalency. Your doctor not mentioning the vaccine is far different than SILs saying it “doesn’t work” and is “detrimental”.

Given your fantacism, I’m surprised that YOU didn’t bring it up with your doctor and would be willing to see him without knowing where he stood on the vaccine… or maybe you know you’re full of **** and didn’t want to embarrass yourself?

Back to the false equivalency. Your doctor not mentioning the vaccine is far different than SILs saying it “doesn’t work” and is “detrimental”.
Given your fantacism, I’m surprised that YOU didn’t bring it up with your doctor and would be willing to see him without knowing y where he stood on the vaccine… or maybe you know you’re full of **** and didn’t want to embarrass yourself?
That made me really LOL
Yet another instance of a lib accusing others of what they are. Enter the word “fanatic”. Thats funny because you’d be the first in line when the next booster hits the streets lol. You’re a walking pincushion, a big fan of the s h i t, from which the word “fanatic“ is derived.

I am not in the least surprised that Tim did not ask his doctor where he stood on the vaccine.
That’s because Tim is not a fanatic.

My doctor as well never asked me if I got the jab.

I don't have a problem with "very dangerous." You're just an ignoramus that misses context and persistently misquotes people.

I have said repeatedly the vaccines are "very dangerous" compared to all others still considered safe enough for use on human beings.

Like a Soros-backed ABC reporter, you take two words and contort my message.

Play a different game.
aha! you didnt say they were detrimental!

Why would my doctor NOT be recommending it or asking if I've had it? He asked if I have had the tetanus shot. Hmm. He asked if I wanted the flu shot. Hmm. Maybe...just maybe...he has NEVER asked me about the Covid shot because....

a). He knows its useless
b). He knows it may be dangerous
c). He knows its worthless
d). He's lost faith in it
e). He's not paid by the pFarma companies

I mean he even suggested I get Shingrix. But NEVER the Covid vaccine you push like Jim Jones Kool-Aid.

I mean...IF this shot was the GLORIOUS elixir you espouse, he might have once in a half dozen visits even mentioned the word 'Covid?'

Nope.

Not one time.

Ever.

Hmmm....

200w.webp

Given your fantacism, I’m surprised that YOU didn’t bring it up with your doctor and would be willing to see him without knowing where he stood on the vaccine… or maybe you know you’re full of **** and didn’t want to embarrass yourself?

Or maybe, just MAYBE the fact he's never ever pushed this poison on me makes me have more faith in him? Any doctor that pushed it on me would be met with a very wary eye and I'd likely switch practices.

200w.webp

he has NEVER asked me about the Covid shot because....

a). He knows its useless
b). He knows it may be dangerous
c). He knows its worthless
d). He's lost faith in it
e). He's not paid by the pFarma companies
And his name?

Thought so…

Game.
Set.
Match.

Not with this tard.

He will lie and say he called and claim they told him they recommend the vaccines.
He may actually call, only to realize he doesn't know my name.
He may actually call, he may be a hacker and know my name, but is too stupid to realize the good Doc can't talk to him about my medical history, HIPAA and all.
He may actually call, not reach my doc, and ask the front desk "Do you recommend the Covid vaccines!?"

Regardless, he will say something full of ****, likely more of his lies, and claim he did something. Just you wait.

This is comical to me.

Not with this tard.

He will lie and say he called and claim they told him they recommend the vaccines.
He may actually call, only to realize he doesn't know my name.
He may actually call, he may be a hacker and know my name, but is too stupid to realize the good Doc can't talk to him about my medical history, HIPAA and all.
He may actually call, not reach my doc, and ask the front desk "Do you recommend the Covid vaccines!?"

Regardless, he will say something full of ****, likely more of his lies, and claim he did something. Just you wait.

This is comical to me.
ze will say you didnt give him the phone number.
ze will say his google search aint work
ze will backtrack on this and not post for a day or so

ze is a dipshit

Associated with Suburban Hospital offering Covid-19 guidance and resources. Game, Set, Match.

LOL, that is literally the worst correlation I have ever seen. So because the Dr. is part of a medical group that has a Covid information section on their website, that must mean that the Dr. fully endorses the vaccine for everyone that walks thru the door. Covidiot on full display with that reasoning.

LOL, that is literally the worst correlation I have ever seen. So because the Dr. is part of a medical group that has a Covid information section on their website, that must mean that the Dr. fully endorses the vaccine for everyone that walks thru the door. Covidiot on full display with that reasoning.
I doubt that there is a medical practice of any size above 6-8 practitioners that doesn't have the vaccine on site for those that request it. That doesn't mean they are recommending it to literally everyone.

I doubt that there is a medical practice of any size above 6-8 practitioners that doesn't have the vaccine on site for those that request it. That doesn't mean they are recommending it to literally everyone.
Exactly. My Dr. had me get antibody tested, turns out I have had 4 strands of Covid, and my antibody count is higher than some of those recently boosted. So, my Dr. said he did not see a practical reason for me to get a booster. You know, the way medicine is supposed to work.

LMAO, the others already showed you what a joke your response was.

You accused me of lying.

What did my Dr. say when you called him? Hmmm? You asked for the name.

Do

Tell
😂 What, you think they were going to yank him out of the exam room and make him talk to me?

Now that’s six Heath systems, including YOURS recommending and offering the Covid Vaccine. Find ONE that doesn’t.

😂 What, you think they were going to yank him out of the exam room and make him talk to me?

Now that’s six Heath systems, including YOURS recommending and offering the Covid Vaccine. Find ONE that doesn’t.
LOL, so now that there are Dr. that are NOT recommending the shot, we now switch to Health Systems...LMAO. You are so full of **** I bet your eyes are brown.

LOL, so now that there are Dr. that are NOT recommending the shot, we now switch to Health Systems...LMAO. You are so full of **** I bet your eyes are brown.
Not recommending? Or MAYBE not recommending? Tim won’t commit.

Not recommending? Or MAYBE not recommending? Tim won’t commit.
I just told you that my Dr. did not recommend the shot for myself, my wife, and my son. So please, tell me that my Dr. was lying, or that because he is part of IU Health and they recommend the shot than that means that my doctor always recommends the shot.