• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

😂 What, you think they were going to yank him out of the exam room and make him talk to me?

Now that’s six Heath systems, including YOURS recommending and offering the Covid Vaccine. Find ONE that doesn’t.
so you said you'd call... you didn't call...

idiot

I just told you that my Dr. did not recommend the shot for myself, my wife, and my son. So please, tell me that my Dr. was lying, or that because he is part of IU Health and they recommend the shot than that means that my doctor always recommends the shot.
7 health systems. Did he explicitly recommend against vaccination or did he not mention it at all?

I just told you that my Dr. did not recommend the shot for myself, my wife, and my son. So please, tell me that my Dr. was lying, or that because he is part of IU Health and they recommend the shot than that means that my doctor always recommends the shot.
I don't know why you bother responding.

OMG, JFC, you're lying! - Flog

😂 What, you think they were going to yank him out of the exam room and make him talk to me?

Now that’s six Heath systems, including YOURS recommending and offering the Covid Vaccine. Find ONE that doesn’t.

YOU wanted to talk to Drs.

YOU said SIL and I were lying about what our doctors told us or didn't tell us.

YOU switched the argument to "health systems" in some feeble attempt to save your weak, pathetic *** in this conversation.

YOU were painted into a corner and now have nowhere to run.

My doctor does not recommend the vaccines. Doesn't...even...bring...them...up...EVER.

YOU didn't have the sac to call him after demanding his name...which I provided.

YOU'RE spineless and defeated. Once...again.

Not recommending? Or MAYBE not recommending? Tim won’t commit.

Commit? My doctor did not recommend the Covid vaccines. In fact he thought it SO IMPORTANT that since April of 2022 in 6 visits he's never mentioned the word Covid one time. Not recommending it? It isn't on his list of healthcare topics. :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Exactly. My Dr. had me get antibody tested, turns out I have had 4 strands of Covid, and my antibody count is higher than some of those recently boosted. So, my Dr. said he did not see a practical reason for me to get a booster. You know, the way medicine is supposed to work.
plus, your doc probably knows that the Covid shot lacks efficacy, rendering it useless for most people......except for those it harms.

Dipshit, can you show examples of any health system --- whatever that means to you --- that does not offer any FDA approved drug or vaccine?

Commit? My doctor did not recommend the Covid vaccines. In fact he thought it SO IMPORTANT that since April of 2022 in 6 visits he's never mentioned the word Covid one time. Not recommending it? It isn't on his list of healthcare topics. :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Did he explicitly tell you not to get the vaccine that his health system recommends, or did he simply not mention it? Who’s spineless?

Did he explicitly tell you not to get the vaccine that his health system recommends, or did he simply not mention it? Who’s spineless?
the cuck who was begging for contact information so he could call and verify... yet didnt call and verify when given the contact information he begged for.

So whether a doctor tells you not to get the shot, or just never even brings it up is totally different? LOL. My Doctor runs through and discusses every inoculation every single year. Tetanus, Flu, Shingles...etc. I am sure my doctor is not the only one that does this. So if a Doctor never mentions it, and Covid is so "deadly," is there really a difference between telling you not to get it and not mentioning it? The only reason Covid was brought up on my last exam was because I asked my Dr. about getting the antibody test to see if and when I had Covid previously.

So whether a doctor tells you not to get the shot, or just never even brings it up is totally different? LOL. My Doctor runs through and discusses every inoculation every single year. Tetanus, Flu, Shingles...etc. I am sure my doctor is not the only one that does this. So if a Doctor never mentions it, and Covid is so "deadly," is there really a difference between telling you not to get it and not mentioning it? The only reason Covid was brought up on my last exam was because I asked my Dr. about getting the antibody test to see if and when I had Covid previously.
Did he mention anything about rickets? Yellow fever? No? Give me their name and number. I'm a drug rep and I need to make sure he's pushing our product...Err making sure you are safe.

the cuck who was begging for contact information so he could call and verify... yet didnt call and verify when given the contact information he begged for.

Go back, I was fine with a website, which I provided confirming that TIMS HEALTH SYSTEM RECOMMENDS AND PROVIDES COVID VACCiNATION.

Have Tim (like SIL) go on record that his physician is advising against Covid vaccination and I’ll call. SIL won’t provide his supposed provider, wonder why?

So whether a doctor tells you not to get the shot, or just never even brings it up is totally different? LOL.
Of course. I bet his provider didn’t ask if he was using fentanyl either, but I’m quite certain he would advise against it.

Statins: Most Prescribed Drug With Hyped Benefits and Downplayed Side Effects https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_...ayed-side-effects-5497798?utm_source=andshare

In case you believe that the drug company and regulatory capture of pFDA were "new" with the recent Covid shot frauds, have a read thru the story above about a very well known class of drugs that has no noticeable absolute efficacy. The great win here, for the health of people, is that this class of drugs seems to do little harm to those over-medicated folks who use it, making it far less egregious than mRNA shots.

I am just curious are they really forcing these kids to get the vaccinations? If so that is bullshit. Should be right of refusal for everyone.

Go back, I was fine with a website, which I provided confirming that TIMS HEALTH SYSTEM RECOMMENDS AND PROVIDES COVID VACCiNATION.

Have Tim (like SIL) go on record that his physician is advising against Covid vaccination and I’ll call. SIL won’t provide his supposed provider, wonder why?
your exact quote, below:

Ideology? No, it’s reality.

If SIL has no reason to lie then he should share the name of the physician and the health system and then I can verify that they are OK with one of their patients claiming on social media that they are not recommending the Covid vaccine and consider it detrimental. Right? RIGHT???

ring ring, chump

Was at my local med express this week for a thing. They asked if I got/wanted my flu shot. No mention of the other flu shot.

"You're lying!! Your Local MedExpress is part of a health system and they RECOMMEND the shotz!! JFC!" /Dr. Flogstain

Didn't you hear? We have no rights anymore. The moose out front should have told you.
Flog will call the moose to verify, if you can give out the phone number. thanks in advance.

His health system provides 'resources and education' about Covid. He does not recommend them to me.

If Covid was so dangerous to da world, if Covid was so dangerous to asthmatics, at least once he would bring it up. Because he NEVER brought up = he also never recommended it.

Keep trying to walk your 77-0 loss back.

Flog will call the moose to verify, if you can give out the phone number. thanks in advance.
iu

Do you mind if we give out your number?

IU Health
Mark O'Brien
Family Medicine of Carmel
317-688-5300

That is my family physician that advised my wife, son, and myself not to get the vaccine after looking at our antibody levels.