• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Truths of no relevance.

Ideology makes you dismiss them.

Being told if you get the vaccine and you won't get the virus is a MAJOR piece of misinformation.
Being told that natural immunity won't protect you from Covid is a MAJOR piece of misinformation.
Being told NOT to take Ivermectin cost hundreds of thousands of lives (studies show).

You dismiss the logical for religion.

If the vaccines are still widely available and recommended, what are we learning?

Everything shared in hundreds of pages of this thread. All of which you've disregarded which have been proven.

It’s far more likely you’ll be killed or injured in a car accident on your way to get vaccinated than it is you’ll have a serious adverse reaction to the vaccine. You could argue that cars should be eliminated and post story after story about serious traffic accidents as justification and it would be a more relevant argument. That’s how looney you are.

These are the most dangerous vaccines "still allowed" to be given to human beings. Prior vaccines with FAR fewer safety signals were pulled from the market. This isn't the flu shot that doesn't kill people. This shot maims, disables, and kills human beings.

The fact that you support a concoction that doesn't meet past standards for safety and efficacy speaks for itself.

1704160810820.png

You never disappoint.

giphy.gif

56 million have. I suppose the others are too busy Christmas shopping and buying stocks in this terrible economy.
how many of those 56 million died or had adverse effects from getting the shot and didn't die, but managed to get a **** ton of medical debt?

And what’s reality?
that the shot doesnt prevent anyone from getting the WooFloo. nor does the shot prevent anyone who has the GynaVirus from spreading it to anyone else.

which begs the question - if the shots don't do what they were promised and what we were told they would do, what do the boosters boost?

that the shot doesnt prevent anyone from getting the WooFloo. nor does the shot prevent anyone who has the GynaVirus from spreading it to anyone else.

which begs the question - if the shots don't do what they were promised and what we were told they would do, what do the boosters boost?
This is where common sense and critical thinking come into play. Like everything else in life, this story still has many chapters to be written.
What I find interesting (humorous?) is the take by those continuously getting infected, saying it would have been so much worse had they not received their 6th booster.
Not sure what causes them to be so myopic, but it's a major symptom of their belief process.

Ideology makes you dismiss them.
That would be science.
Being told if you get the vaccine and you won't get the virus is a MAJOR piece of misinformation.
Never was. 95% effectiveness was the highest reported.
Being told that natural immunity won't protect you from Covid is a MAJOR piece of misinformation.
So nobody has ever gotten Covid more than once?
Being told NOT to take Ivermectin cost hundreds of thousands of lives (studies show).
Strange how off brand labeling is only bad when big pharma gets sued and side effects are only dangerous when it’s the Covid vaccine.

You get your medical advise from heavy machinery operators on social media?

You dismiss the logical for religion.
The American Medical Association is a religion?
Everything shared in hundreds of pages of this thread. All of which you've disregarded which have been proven.
Proven? 😂 it was proven that the vaccine caused the Stanford soccer player’s suicide and Damar Hamlin’s heart stoppage? Again, have you no shame or remorse? How many posts have you deleted in those hundreds of pages?
These are the most dangerous vaccines "still allowed" to be given to human beings. Prior vaccines with FAR fewer safety signals were pulled from the market. This isn't the flu shot that doesn't kill people. This shot maims, disables, and kills human beings.
From genocidal to “perfect for some” back to genocidal. Your position on the vaccine is completely incoherent.
The fact that you support a concoction that doesn't meet past standards for safety and efficacy speaks for itself.
It does.
Big numbers until you consider the denominator and then they become small numbers.

Again, retard. I pointed you to the uptake of boosters THIS year.

You continue to point to boosters "over time." 56.4M Americans taking boosters goes back years moron.

No one is taking the boosters this year. 5% are. 95% of us ARE NOT.

Spin more Shortbus.
So any and all boosters were in the first seven weeks after it’s release, nobody has been vaccinated in nine weeks since? Sure, Tim.

This is where common sense and critical thinking come into play. Like everything else in life, this story still has many chapters to be written.
What I find interesting (humorous?) is the take by those continuously getting infected, saying it would have been so much worse had they not received their 6th booster.
Not sure what causes them to be so myopic, but it's a major symptom of their belief process.

So any and all boosters were in the first seven weeks after it’s release, nobody has been vaccinated in nine weeks since? Sure, Tim.
God you are colossally stupid and or ignorant and or brainwashed. That is all. Carry on being you.

Claim:
During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

Context
During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

before you consider that a win... also consider you literally just said that the effective rate is 95%. Although there are scores and scores of reports of people who were jabbed, jabbed again and again, jabbed again and again and again, jabbed again and again and again and again who just dropped dead from the vid.

your "science" is only what you choose to align yourself with. as you've been told many, many times. science is never-ending. the only ending scientific fact is gravity. it works. and light, but light refracts around your head and avoids illuminating your ignorance, so you come here to do it instead.

Claim:
During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

Context
During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

before you consider that a win... also consider you literally just said that the effective rate is 95%.
I literally did not. “WAS” is not the same as “IS”.

WTF? He mocked the idea that vaccinated get less sick from Covid, The science shows that they do.
Those getting multiple shots get Covid more often. The science shows they do.

I literally did not. “WAS” is not the same as “IS”.
correct. we were TOLD that. By the POTUS.

when in reality, the clot shot was not the Holy Poke we were misled to believe by the administration that has dispatched numerous instances of misinformation. I'll also agree with you that the "95%" WAS high. and was not indicative of the actual percentage it might help (lower) vs the number of people it would harm (higher).

WTF? He mocked the idea that vaccinated get less sick from Covid, The science shows that they do.
Prove it.

Covid is currently nothing worse than a runny nose for 99% (just made that number up) of the population.
Why anyone would subject themselves to a cure which at this point may be more threatening than the disease is beyond me.

I propose a "scientific" poll among us, how many times did you receive the shot, can't call it a vaccine because it isn't, and how many times have you had Covid?

I'll start, 2 injections because of the early implied panic, cases of Covid, 000000000, well maybe 1, I did have a cold in December 2021.

Last edited:
That would be science.

LMAO, no, that would be Soros-media. Science...literally science...determined these to be factual.

Do we need to post...AGAIN...for the 93rd time...YOUR President and YOUR media saying over and over and over again "if you get the vaccine you won't get the virus" - ????

Anndddd....it has never been even ******* close to 95%. Massive reinfections among the vaccinated. MASSIVE.

So nobody has ever gotten Covid more than once?

I haven't. Natural immunity.
My wife hasn't. Natural immunity.
Sons both vaccinated - Covid multiple times. One 3x.

Strange how off brand labeling is only bad when big pharma gets sued and side effects are only dangerous when it’s the Covid vaccine.

You get your medical advise from heavy machinery operators on social media?

You are the Red Herring king. Ivermectin has now been shown to be effective in treating Covid. I took it. Worked for me. LATEST studies show it helps. Why divert? Because you swore fealty to your ideology.

The American Medical Association is a religion?

It is a political organization. People with medical degrees here in this thread - universally smarter than you - have told you they too don't trust the AMA.

Proven? 😂 it was proven that the vaccine caused the Stanford soccer player’s suicide and Damar Hamlin’s heart stoppage? Again, have you no shame or remorse? How many posts have you deleted in those hundreds of pages?

Red Herring...again. Why do you make us repost **** 1,342 times? I've listed all of the things proven true. Instead of acknowledging them, you divert.

Masks didn't work.
The lab leak theory - yeah we were right.
If you get the shot you won't get the virus. We were right.
Ivermectin works. Yep. Right again.
Deaths were vastly over-reported. Yep. Again.
Social distancing didn't work. Sigh....

Stay on point tard.

From genocidal to “perfect for some” back to genocidal. Your position on the vaccine is completely incoherent.

Reminder: Get the Retarded tattoo.

Saying these vaccines are the most dangerous vaccines still in production (given many others were previously pulled for far fewer safety signals) is NOT equal to genocidal 🤡 :LOL: :ROFLMAO: .

See above. Prior vaccines with far fewer safety alerts were pulled from the market.

Big numbers until you consider the denominator and then they become small numbers.

Big numbers when compared to other vaccines people take safely...that don't show those absolute numbers listed above.

I provided you evidence from MSN!!!! YOUR Soros media reported these numbers daft dolt.

REFUTE the facts. For once, please for the love of God. 5% of Americans have taken the boosters this fall before the DARK SCARY WINTER OF DEATH.

No one is taking this **** now. Wake the **** up son. LOL. You act like 75% of Americans are still getting the shots. You and a select few other nuts are.

😂 Retarded is turning a disease and vaccine into a political issue. If I had lost this thread would have ended long ago. Its ongoing existence is proof that you loons are hopelessly trying to prove yourselves right while the vaccines remain widely available and recommended. Who is ignoring facts?

This thread is like the show “Finding Bigfoot”. A hopeless bunch of obvious nonsense. More like “Not Finding Bigfoot”.
While they are widely available and recommended, they still do not work To prevent anything

Prove it.

Covid is currently nothing worse than a runny nose for 99% (just made that number up) of the population.
Why anyone would subject themselves to a cure which at this point may be more threatening than the disease is beyond me.

I propose a "scientific" poll among us, how many times did you receive the shot, can't call it a vaccine because it isn't, and how many times have you had Covid?

I'll start, 2 injections because of the early implied panic, cases of Covid, 000000000, well maybe 1, I did have a cold in December 2021.
twice injected - lost my appendix less than a week after the second shot - have had covid twice.

ThE ShOtZ wURkZ

will not be getting any life-threatening booster.

Me: Zero injections. Caught Covid once. Haven't had it since. No colds in 4-5 years either.
Wife: Zero injections. Caught Covid once. Hasn't had it since.
Son 1: One injection (J&J). Has had Covid twice.
Son 2: One injection (J&J). Has had Covid three times.