• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Me: Zero injections. Caught Covid once. Haven't had it since. No colds in 4-5 years either.
Wife: Zero injections. Caught Covid once. Hasn't had it since.
Son 1: One injection (J&J). Has had Covid twice.
Son 2: One injection (J&J). Has had Covid three times.
Me: Zero Injections. Had Covid twice (2020 & 2021)
Wife: Zero injections: Had Covid once (2020)
Boss: Double vaxed and boosted. Covid four times.
Bosses Wife: double vaxed and boosted. Covid four times, hospitalized once

Full Disclosure: 2020 is just an assumption, no testing was available, but we had all of the symptoms.

The American Medical Association is a religion?

"It is a political organization. People with medical degrees here in this thread - universally smarter than you - have told you they too don't trust the AMA." - Tim

If you're including me in this statement, and I'll assume that you are, isn't not that I don't trust the AMA, but I will question their statements, good or bad, based on the evidence provided and my own personal experience. They are a political organization with an agenda, however that doesn't mean they aren't without substance.
People need to use the brain that they were given and rationally judge what they are being fed everyday, because the truth isn't in the headline, or 20 second "news" bites, or the biased internet sites (that works both ways). To do otherwise is mindless and ignorant.

Questioning literally everything is how we evolve and grow.

Bill Maher takes on Seth McFarlane (vaccine Nazi). Boom!

Why vaccinate against measles, mumps, rubella (redundant) and pertussis?

Maher should have responded that those are actual vaccines that do what they're supposed to do, prevent infection and the spread of infection.
One size dose not fit all, and yet we are continuously bombarded that we should believe that it is, for an injection of dubious benefits.

Last edited:
Prove it.

Covid is currently nothing worse than a runny nose for 99% (just made that number up) of the population.
Why anyone would subject themselves to a cure which at this point may be more threatening than the disease is beyond me.

I propose a "scientific" poll among us, how many times did you receive the shot, can't call it a vaccine because it isn't, and how many times have you had Covid?

I'll start, 2 injections because of the early implied panic, cases of Covid, 000000000, well maybe 1, I did have a cold in December 2021.
You, with your fancy, albeit vague medical degree propose an anecdotal poll of two in an attempt to disprove a scientific study of several hundred? Whatever… 5 injections, known cases of Covid:0 Haven’t been sick since prior to the pandemic.

And the most important part of this article :

In 2007, the FDA published guidance on regulatory limits for DNA vaccines in the Guidance for Industry: Considerations for Plasmid DNA Vaccines for Infectious Disease Indications (Guidance for Industry). In this Guidance for Industry, the FDA outlines important considerations for vaccines that use novel methods of delivery regarding DNA integration, specifically:

• DNA integration could theoretically impact a human’s oncogenes – the genes which can transform a healthy cell into a cancerous cell.
  • DNA integration may result in chromosomal instability.
  • The Guidance for Industry discusses biodistribution of DNA vaccines and how such integration could affect unintended parts of the body including blood, heart, brain, liver, kidney, bone marrow, ovaries/testes, lung, draining lymph nodes, spleen, the site of administration and subcutis at injection site.
On December 14, 2023, the FDA provided a written response providing no evidence that DNA integration assessments have been conducted to address risks outlined by the FDA themselves in 2007.

1704318242529.png

You, with your fancy, albeit vague medical degree propose an anecdotal poll of two in an attempt to disprove a scientific study of several hundred? Whatever… 5 injections, known cases of Covid:0 Haven’t been sick since prior to the pandemic.
Nothing vague about them, I've mentioned my professional degree's many times in the past, not paying attention?
The Covid-19 injection does not prevent infection and does not prevent the spread of infection. That's pretty much the definition of a vaccine.
Unless someone is frail, old and weak with multiple comorbidities, why would anyone get these boosters? By the way, the same can be said of the RSV vaccine.
How does anyone actually measure the benefit of them? To say symptoms would be so much worse without the boosters is pure speculation.
I'm not trying to sway those wishing to continue with more and more shots, I just don't believe others should attempt the need to tell everyone else that they should get them.
The common cold is more of an inconvenience than Covid is now, but hey, you do you.

Nothing vague about them, I've mentioned my professional degree's many times in the past, not paying attention?
The Covid-19 injection does not prevent infection and does not prevent the spread of infection. That's pretty much the definition of a vaccine.
Unless someone is frail, old and weak with multiple comorbidities, why would anyone get these boosters? By the way, the same can be said of the RSV vaccine.
How does anyone actually measure the benefit of them? To say symptoms would be so much worse without the boosters is pure speculation.
I'm not trying to sway those wishing to continue with more and more shots, I just don't believe others should attempt the need to tell everyone else that they should get them.
The common cold is more of an inconvenience than Covid is now, but hey, you do you.
OK Boomer. (😂)

Thank you for simplifying this in a way that all most readers can understand.

Safety
Efficacy
Large testing group to determine dosages
Postmarketing calibrations given longitudinal experience.

None of the above, aligned with the FDA's 4 stages of clinical testing for all new drugs, was done and still has not been done. Phase IV should be ongoing still......but no.

Have there been worse drugs developed? Sure. But never for this much $$$$$, for this many people, with EVERY global public health authority wrong about the basic safety and efficacy.

If this is not criminal negligence stemming from fraudulent documents then our society is on much trouble.

And we have not even touched on adulterants like DNA fragments or altered manufacturing procedures.

pFizer will not exist in 5 years after the lawyers take them down.

Last edited:
And the most important part of this article :

In 2007, the FDA published guidance on regulatory limits for DNA vaccines in the Guidance for Industry: Considerations for Plasmid DNA Vaccines for Infectious Disease Indications (Guidance for Industry). In this Guidance for Industry, the FDA outlines important considerations for vaccines that use novel methods of delivery regarding DNA integration, specifically:

• DNA integration could theoretically impact a human’s oncogenes – the genes which can transform a healthy cell into a cancerous cell.
  • DNA integration may result in chromosomal instability.
  • The Guidance for Industry discusses biodistribution of DNA vaccines and how such integration could affect unintended parts of the body including blood, heart, brain, liver, kidney, bone marrow, ovaries/testes, lung, draining lymph nodes, spleen, the site of administration and subcutis at injection site.
On December 14, 2023, the FDA provided a written response providing no evidence that DNA integration assessments have been conducted to address risks outlined by the FDA themselves in 2007.
It's like when you order a cheeseburger combo at the drive thru, then get home and find it tastes kind of "off", then the news 4 weeks later carries stories about those people sick or dead in your area from e coli in the beef.

Still zero covid shots here.
Zero covid. My youngest son,zero shots and zero covid.

Everyone in my family who got that shot has gotten covid 2-3 times each.

**** has mutated to catching a cold.

All they're doing now is using fear to sell product. A product that doesn't work.

I never got the jab. I did get a common cold once, and the guy I worked for was so paranoid that I had to be tested before returning to work. Turns out it was negative test. I never wore ANY masks and dealt with the public continuously through the whole scamdemic.

The wife never got the jab. She worked for a company that mandated everyone work from home, so she did for two years, then retired. That company then tried to force employees back into the office, employees refused, quit, then they went out of business.

My son works for an engineering firm in the wokest city in Montana. They mandated the shots and boosters, everyone complied. He got Covid, CONFIRMED, 5 times.

We at no time changed our visit, holiday get togethers, birthdays, etc. I know for a fact we, wife & I, were in close proximity during the so called infectious periods at least 3 times. We never got it, but do follow a daily herbal regimine, as we have for years.

So, that is a perfect example of the ”one size fits all” mentality is flat out wrong. We have a close personal friend who is a licensed MD, and he even told us NOT to get the jab, even though we had no intentions of doing so.

Prove it.

Covid is currently nothing worse than a runny nose for 99% (just made that number up) of the population.
Why anyone would subject themselves to a cure which at this point may be more threatening than the disease is beyond me.

I propose a "scientific" poll among us, how many times did you receive the shot, can't call it a vaccine because it isn't, and how many times have you had Covid?

I'll start, 2 injections because of the early implied panic, cases of Covid, 000000000, well maybe 1, I did have a cold in December 2021.
I agree you made the 99% up. In the circles I move it is certainly worse (for the multi-vaccinated) than a runny nose for the majority. I have had Covid once and for me it was just a runny nose and a few hours of nausea and fever, most people I work with have had Covid multiple times and been significantly sicker - they have been religiously keeping up to date with all their boosters, whereas I stopped at the original course of 2 with no boosters. Incidentally I also have asthma and hayfever and am aged 54, overweight (although I do bushwalk/hike a lot) which supposedly puts me in a high risk category for serious illness (or it used to - NSW Health has wound back their recommendations for vaccine boosters for adults under 65 to consider if you are severely immunocompromised).

I got the original 2 shots because it supposedly stopped me contracting it and spreading it - at the time I had a client I regularly meet with recovering from blood cancer, another client I meet with regularly who was/is severely immunocompromised and my father had blood cancer) and my Covid was nearly two years after the second shot.

So Trog in answer to your previous questions re what health authorites are not recommending the vaccine/boosters - NSW Health is only recommending boosters for those who are aged 75 and over.
They say if you are 65-75 you should consider the boosters (which is not the same as recommending), and 18-64 consider the boosters if you are severely immunocompromised.
In particular for ages 18-64 the NSW Health statement is "If you are not at higher risk of severe illness, consider getting your first 2023 COVID-19 vaccine dose. You are not recommended to get an additional 2023 COVID-19 vaccine dose. Speak to your doctor or vaccination provider about your next COVID-19 vaccine booster dose." Here is the NSW Health recommendatuion.

I repeat with emphasis: it says you are not recommended to get an additional 2023 Covid vaccine dose.

Last edited:
OK Boomer. (😂)

Thank you for simplifying this in a way that all most readers can understand.

Safety
Efficacy
Large testing group to determine dosages
Postmarketing calibrations given longitudinal experience.

None of the above, aligned with the FDA's 4 stages of clinical testing for all new drugs, was done and still has not been done. Phase IV should be ongoing still......but no.

Have there been worse drugs developed? Sure. But never for this much $$$$$, for this many people, with EVERY global public health authority wrong about the basic safety and efficacy.

If this is not criminal negligence stemming from fraudulent documents then our society is on much trouble.

And we have not even touched on adulterants like DNA fragments or altered manufacturing procedures.

pFizer will not exist in 5 years after the lawyers take them down.
Proudly a Boomer!

I agree you made the 99% up. In the circles I move it is certainly worse (for the multi-vaccinated) than a runny nose for the majority. I have had Covid once and for me it was just a runny nose and a few hours of nausea and fever, most people I work with have had Covid multiple times and been significantly sicker - they have been religiously keeping up to date with all their boosters, whereas I stopped at the original course of 2 with no boosters. Incidentally I also have asthma and hayfever and am aged 54, overweight (although I do bushwalk/hike a lot) which supposedly puts me in a high risk category for serious illness (or it used to - NSW Health has wound back their recommendations for vaccine boosters for adults under 65 to consider if you are severely immunocompromised).

I got the original 2 shots because it supposedly stopped me contracting it and spreading it - at the time I had a client I regularly meet with recovering from blood cancer, another client I meet with regularly who was/is severely immunocompromised and my father had blood cancer) and my Covid was nearly two years after the second shot.

So Trog in answer to your previous questions re what health authorites are not recommending the vaccine/boosters - NSW Health is only recommending boosters for those who are aged 75 and over.
They say if you are 65-75 you should consider the boosters (which is not the same as recommending), and 18-64 consider the boosters if you are severely immunocompromised.
In particular for ages 18-64 the NSW Health statement is "If you are not at higher risk of severe illness, consider getting your first 2023 COVID-19 vaccine dose. You are not recommended to get an additional 2023 COVID-19 vaccine dose. Speak to your doctor or vaccination provider about your next COVID-19 vaccine booster dose." Here is the NSW Health recommendatuion.

I repeat with emphasis: it says you are not recommended to get an additional 2023 Covid vaccine dose.
Asking someone to consider something is a lot closer to recommending it than it is to advising against it.

The reason they aren’t recommending those under 65 get boosted has absolutely nothing to do with the safety of the vaccine.

The term 'convoluted reasoning' refers to logic that follows unnecessary detours and tangents to arrive at a conclusion.

We have a resident EXPERT at this tactic right here in this thread.

The term 'convoluted reasoning' refers to logic that follows unnecessary detours and tangents to arrive at a conclusion.
Like baselessly concluding that any and all unexpected deaths were icaused by the Covid vaccine because, well, “you can’t prove that they weren’t!”

I’m familiar.

Troggy, at this point YOU sound like you are arguing just to argue. You are not a medical professional, so you are not in a position to lecture someone who is, just let it go and believe what you want. Others will surely believe what they want.

There has been more than enough mis-information that has been put forth by both the ectreme right, as well as the extreme left. Hopefully, those people in the middle are waking up to this and realize you can’t trust everyone.