• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Troggy, at this point YOU sound like you are arguing just to argue. You are not a medical professional, so you are not in a position to lecture someone who is, just let it go and believe what you want. Others will surely believe what they want.
Right, I’m not a medical professional and Im not lecturing, I’m just following the guidance of every major medical association..

There has been more than enough mis-information that has been put forth by both the ectreme right, as well as the extreme left. Hopefully, those people in the middle are waking up to this and realize you can’t trust everyone.
No, the far right made it political. That’s retarded. The entire ******* world isn’t asleep at wheel on this.

Right, I’m not a medical professional and Im not lecturing, I’m just following the guidance of every major medical association..

No, the far right made it political. That’s retarded. The entire ******* world isn’t asleep at wheel on this.
Your last paragraph makes anything you say absolutely BS. You have your head so far up your arse you REFUSE to admit that BOTH extreme positions make EVERYTHING political, and are 100% of the problems.

Your last paragraph makes anything you say absolutely BS. You have your head so far up your arse you REFUSE to admit that BOTH extreme positions make EVERYTHING political, and are 100% of the problems.
So recommending vaccination is “extreme”? 😂 That’s extreme.

So you admit that Lapado’s opinion is rooted in politics and ideology.

Disagree with NOW? No, long ago.

And right on cue....you believe in all medical personnel - until you don't because your ideology clouds all reason and logic.

Utterly predictable how you swear allegiance to the entire medical community, but will without fail attack any medical personnel who don't follow in lockstep with the Branch Covidians.

Which is it Dr. Phlogstain? You waffle more the Leggos.

1704414964935.png

MANDATORY vaccination is extreme, more so when you have no time to vet that product, while not allowing other options to be considered.
Nobody was jailed for not getting a harmless shot in the arm, it wasn’t the draft.

They were vetted.

And right on cue....you believe in all medical personnel - until you don't because your ideology clouds all reason and logic.
No the consensus. There’s nut jobs out there manipulating people like you.
Utterly predictable how you swear allegiance to the entire medical community, but will without fail attack any medical personnel who don't follow in lockstep with the Branch Covidians
Especially ones that don’t understand the difference between mRNA and DNA.Lapado is getting panned by the medical community. If you’d step outside your echo chamber you’d realize that.
Which is it Dr. Phlogstain? You waffle more the Leggos.

View attachment 11999
Says the guy who speaks of perfect for some yet very dangerous vaccines.

Like baselessly concluding that any and all unexpected deaths were icaused by the Covid vaccine because, well, “you can’t prove that they weren’t!”

I’m familiar.
I don't recall anyone making that statement, perhaps you can enlighten me.

Let me try a different approach, the wife and I raise Golden Retrievers. She does volunteer work at Phoenix Children's with therapy dogs for the kids. I have a 2 year old male that's just finished a cross country tour of AKC shows that may garner me some serious stud money. But, I regress. Goldens are susceptible to hemangiosarcoma and I've lost 2 dogs in the last 3 years to it before they were 7. It's a nasty cancer that comes on fast and is always fatal.

But to my point, these 2 dogs were not genetically related, but they both had allergies, also common in Goldens. They were both treated with Apoquel, which does control the allergies, but also suppresses the immune system. I discussed this with my veterinarian today and she said that while there's no absolute proof that the Apoquel led to the cancer, there is evidence (suppressing the immune system) that it could lead to it. And that's enough for me, I'll be switching my 5-year-old female to cyclosporin.

What I'm trying to say is that there are no absolutes in medicine, and although it's just my opinion, you seem hell bent in saying that there is.

The far right made it political? I recall mandates enforced by primarily Democrats and their ilk forcing Americans to take the shot or lose their ability to feed their families. How does it get anymore political than that authoritarian type approach?

Don't get me started about the other ******* draconian policies that shred families by separating lived ones in their times of need and utterly destroyed livelihoods. And for what? What was the outcome of all that? What was the ******* point? ******* ********...

Nobody was jailed for not getting a harmless shot in the arm, it wasn’t the draft.

They were vetted.
But a number of people lost their jobs for not getting the shot. That part doesn’t seem to matter to YOU, but it sure did matter to those families.

So recommending vaccination is “extreme”? 😂 That’s extreme.
The Covid shots are extremely bad drugs that did not have standard phase 1,2,3 or 4 clinical studies, have not been manufactured in accordance with the EUA they received and will come to known as tge greatest $$$$ fraud ever put upon humanity.

MANDATORY vaccination is extreme, more so when you have no time to vet that product, while not allowing other options to be considered.
Neither the FDA nor any other national health organization followed their own guidance in "approving" emergency use of Covid shots. Further, pFizer stole IP to create the shots (Allele), removed adverse event data from the phase 1/2 clinical studies, then changed manufacturing to non-approved methods.

Coincidentally, no other company have ever been fined as much a pFizer, in human history.

Don't get me started about the other ******* draconian policies that shred families by separating lived ones in their times of need and utterly destroyed livelihoods. And for what? What was the outcome of all that? What was the ******* point? ******* ********...
The liberties of so many people were usurped by ignorant control freaks that seethed about those questioning "the science" around covid. Countless families suffered great losses for no good reason.

Never an apology, never an open forum about "what went well, what went poorly with the while handling of Covid"? That alone, the lack of simple analysis of crisis management of the handling of Covid tells you all you need to know....

Last edited:
The liberties of Sim many people were usurped by ignorant control freaks that seethed about those questioning "the science" around covid. Countless families suffered great losses for no good reason.

Never an apology, never an open forum about "what went well, what went poorly with the while handling of Covid"? That alone, the lack of simple analysis of crisis management of the handling of Covid tells you all you need to know....
They were not ignorant. They were brilliant at advancing their agenda and destroyed those who they despised in the process. To not recognize what happened or to turn a blind eye is ignorant.

They were vetted.
So it takes going to jail to qualify as being extreme?

Well, it's in the books.

Could People Be Jailed, Fined for Refusing COVID-19 Vaccine in US?​

Claim:
Individual U.S. states would be legally authorized to impose criminal penalties on individuals who refused to undergo a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
Rating
:
True
True

People being fired, including health care workers for not getting the jab is not extreme to you?

Thousands of workers are getting fired for refusing the …

WebOct 24, 2021 · Washington state reports that so far, nearly 1,900 state workers, including the head football coach at Washington State University,

How about having to show your "papers" before being allowed to enter public venues.
Heil Hitler.

AEG's Live Music Venues Will Require Vaccines Or Negative COVID Tests - NPR

WebAug 12, 2021 · One Of The Biggest Live Music Companies Will Require Full Vaccination. The Roxy Theatre in West Hollywood, CA will be one of 48 venues across the country affected by AEG's new policy. Some of the ...

Last edited:
The reason they aren’t recommending those under 65 get boosted has absolutely nothing to do with the safety of the vaccine.
That's a pretty absolute statement of fact - when did you speak to NSW Health to find out why they aren't recommending boosters for under 65? I'd imagine the reason they aren't recommending boosters would be cost-benefit i.e. the cost of distributing it plus cost of potential negative side effects outweighs the benefit of preventing and reducing side effects of the virus.

The far right made it political? I recall mandates enforced by primarily Democrats and their ilk forcing Americans to take the shot or lose their ability to feed their families. How does it get anymore political than that authoritarian type approach?
Democrats? Americans? Vaccines and mandates were used by many countries all over the world trying to end a pandemic.

That's a pretty absolute statement of fact - when did you speak to NSW Health to find out why they aren't recommending boosters for under 65? I'd imagine the reason they aren't recommending boosters would be cost-benefit i.e. the cost of distributing it plus cost of potential negative side effects outweighs the benefit of preventing and reducing side effects of the virus.
Oh, just stop, that can't be it. :LOL:

The hypocrisy, primarily from the left was overwhelming.

The asshat governor of Pennsylvania shut down thousands of small businesses as unessential, but his family's furniture business remained open.

My wife is a nurse. She wisely chose not to get the poison shot. She had to claim a religious exemption though or she would have been fired. What those ******** did is pure evil and the retards who still support it are dumb as ****.
And they'll try it again in a heartbeat.