• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Well, quite frankly, you are. and many at least here will agree to that. I'm not trying to be offensive in any way, just stating what I observe.
The first step in any recovery is admitting that there is a problem, but with you there is no gray area, it's always black and white.
You are right, and everyone else here is completely wrong, or delusional to use your words. There is no leeway for compromise, only the steadfast belief, with absolute certainty that your beliefs are beyond reproach. In my experience, life doesn't work that way, and deflecting direct questions does not help your cause.
If I were to stumble upon this thread, I would assume you were merely trolling and for a while I actually thought that was the case, but now dogmatic comes to mind. I truly hope that isn't the case and that everyone, including you and me, can address this subject objectively and with an open mind, rather than the pissing contest that it's turned into.
You didn’t answer the question. What are my delusions - my false beliefs about REALITY? Disagreeing with you that the vaccine is very dangerous and that the media and medical associations are corrupted and bribed by George Soros and big pharma aren’t delusions. What are my delusions?

Last edited:
Ladapo is a distinguished, educated, practiced medical professional. You worship those people.

Until the AP tells you not to.
OH! OH! OH! Attack the source!

The media quoting (several) other physicians about why Lapado is way off base on what every major medical organization recommends isnt the media telling me to do anything.

Worship? No, I acknowledge that the overwhelming consensus of people who went through 10 years of schooling, a residency and licensure in all likelihood is a lot more accurate than your social media based research.
Yes, we've established over and over and over and over and over again how any distinguished medical professional willing to tell the truth is cancelled by the Soros-funded AltLeft media. It's a documented phenomenon. I mean, Congressional hearings have been held on this dynamic. Have you been living under a rock (errrr, in a bubble)?
So the Soros-funded alt left media is misrepresenting every major medical association or they’re trumpeting the big pharma bribed and corrupted major medical associations?
I'm not changing a damned thing.
Right, calling the vaccines very dangerous and also perfect for some covers all the bases.

Not only are you an egotistical prick, now you can add hypocritical unsympathetic sociopath. You have to be the most morally bankrupt piece of **** I have interacted with on the internet. Believe me, that is quite the accomplishmen.
The loons on this board claim that they are right and every major medical association is dead wrong about the vaccine and I’m the one who is egotistical?

If someone doesn’t regret the decision they made, what is it that I’m supposed to sympathize with? I’ve witnessed a couple people get fired over the past 20 years because they made a mistake and tried to blame it on someone else (always save your emails!). I hope they learned from their mistakes and regret them, but I don’t sympathize with them for having lost their jobs, I sympathize with my employer for having fired them.

You didn’t answer the question. What are my delusions - my false beliefs about REALITY? Disagreeing with you that the vaccine is very dangerous and that the media and medical associations are corrupted and bribed by George Soros and big pharma aren’t delusions. What are my delusions?
Let me try this, but it will require you to answer a direct question yourself. Your delusions: You love to use the word probable vs. plausible, so is it possible that EVERY comment made here by those that don't believe that the Covid-19 mRNA injection is the best thing since the discovery of penicillin? Yes, it is possible. Is it plausible that SOME of the comments, not all of them mind you, may also prove to be true? Again, the answer is yes. The difference between me and you, and everyone else here is that you hold steadfast that you are 100% correct in everything you type, again no gray areas, no room for discussion, only dogma.

So, my question to you, is it plausible that some of the information that you so easily dismiss, is actually within the realm of possibility, and in fact, true?

Yes or no will suffice. If not, piss away, it won't affect your status here, but will confirm the belief.

Let me try this, but it will require you to answer a direct question yourself. Your delusions: You love to use the word probable vs. plausible, so is it possible that EVERY comment made here by those that don't believe that the Covid-19 mRNA injection is the best thing since the discovery of penicillin? Yes, it is possible. Is it plausible that SOME of the comments, not all of them mind you, may also prove to be true? Again, the answer is yes. The difference between me and you, and everyone else here is that you hold steadfast that you are 100% correct in everything you type, again no gray areas, no room for discussion, only dogma.

So, my question to you, is it plausible that some of the information that you so easily dismiss, is actually within the realm of possibility, and in fact, true?

Yes or no will suffice. If not, piss away, it won't affect your status here, but will confirm the belief.
Sure, you’re looking for “anything is possible”, which is the most trite phrase ever.

I hope I don’t have high status on a board where it’s suggested (among other things) that mass shootings are planned and staged by the FBI for political purposes. Enjoy your lofty status.

The media quoting (several) other physicians about why Lapado is way off base on what every major medical organization recommends isnt the media telling me to do anything.

It is. Because you fall for it. It is literally Cancel Culture. The phenomenon has happened to EVERY medical professional who's dares question the vaccines. Every one. For years. As I mentioned, you conveniently have forgotten the Congressional hearings on the topic that exposed the whole machine behind it.

You, the sheep, continue to fall for it.

Yes, you are the prototypical definition of a sheep.

No, I acknowledge that the overwhelming consensus of people who went through 10 years of schooling, a residency and licensure in all likelihood is a lot more accurate than your social media based research.

EXCEPT those your media tells you to disagree with. This person went through 10 years of schooling (Harvard no less) and is a lot smarter than your purple-haired fact checkers.

Education:
Graduate of Wake Forest
Medical degree from Harvard
PhD in Health Policy from Harvard
Interned a Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (won the Harvard Med School Resident Teaching award)
Won the Health Services and Outcommes Research from Johns Hopkins

Experience:
Tenured Associate Professor at David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
He primarily clinically cares for hospitalized patients.
He simultaneously still serves as a Professor of Medicine

Research and Publications:
His writings about health policy and public health have appeared in the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today.
His studies have been published in leading medical journals, including The Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, and Annals of Internal Medicine.
His research program has been supported by the National Institutes of Health and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
His research includes clinical trials of interventions for weight loss, smoking cessation, and cardiovascular disease prevention among people with HIV.

Right, calling the vaccines very dangerous and also perfect for some covers all the bases.

I truly do appreciate when you go to extra lengths to show your incurable stupidity 🤡 :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Let me repeat for the 93rd time. Yes, the vaccines are very dangerous in comparison to all other vaccines. You continue to take it out of context.

giphy.gif

Sure, you’re looking for “anything is possible”, which is the most trite phrase ever.

I hope I don’t have high status on a board where it’s suggested (among other things) that mass shootings are planned and staged by the FBI for political purposes. Enjoy your lofty status.
Thank you for confirming your delusions.

It is. Because you fall for it. It is literally Cancel Culture. The phenomenon has happened to EVERY medical professional who's dares question the vaccines. Every one. For years. As I mentioned, you conveniently have forgotten the Congressional hearings on the topic that exposed the whole machine behind it.

You, the sheep, continue to fall for it.

Yes, you are the prototypical definition of a sheep.

EXCEPT those your media tells you to disagree with. This person went through 10 years of schooling (Harvard no less) and is a lot smarter than your purple-haired fact checkers.
😂 I found out about Lapado’s stunt HERE. So you’re the cancel culture. He’s largely being ignored in the media and rightfully so.

Let me repeat for the 93rd time. Yes, the vaccines are very dangerous in comparison to all other vaccines. You continue to take it out of context.
93rd time? So is that a fact or is it merely within the realm of possibility?

Thank you for confirming your delusions.
You’ve gone from saying you were going ignore me, to saying that I never fail in amusing you, to telling me to piss off.

If I’m delusional, then you have multiple personalities.

You’ve gone from saying you were going ignore me, to saying that I never fail in amusing you, to telling me to piss off.

If I’m delusional, then you have multiple personalities.
Then let me make this easy for you, like I attempted with Tibs, I tried reasoning with you, and just like Tibs, you prove to be the egotistical prick that MT described you as.
Frankly, you bring nothing of substance to the discussion, aren't worth anyone's time, certainly not mine.
You, Trog, are a very small man indeed.

If I were a mod., I would lock this thread. Covid was coming up on 4 years ago. At some point the world needs to move on.

Then let me make this easy for you, like I attempted with Tibs, I tried reasoning with you, and just like Tibs, you prove to be the egotistical prick that MT described you as.
Frankly, you bring nothing of substance to the discussion, aren't worth anyone's time, certainly not mine.
You, Trog, are a very small man indeed.
If I use people’s deaths to push a conspiracy theory would you hold me in higher regard?

If I were a mod., I would lock this thread. Covid was coming up on 4 years ago. At some point the world needs to move on.
tenor.gif

**** that! How will Tim ever prove that he wasn’t being egotistical suggesting that the Stanford soccer player and Grant Wahl’s deaths were caused by the Covid vaccine. I mean it was all within the realm of possibility! Just ask Zona.

I finally looked up definition of a troglodyte.
I guess I have to feel sorry for him now...

Trog·lo·dyte
/ˈträɡləˌdīt/

1704670178188.png
noun
  • 1. (especially in prehistoric times) a person who lived in a cave.
  • ▪ a hermit.
  • ▪ a person who is regarded as being deliberately ignorant or old-fashioned.

93rd time? So is that a fact or is it merely within the realm of possibility?

It has been stated 93 or 400 times. A reminder that you don't read, can't hear, and don't comprehend. But you do persistently take words and twist them, as you've done here.

I'll ask you again to go back and point to any post where I've said the vaccines are genocidal.

Meanwhile, from the CDC - while the resident ideologue will tell you tens of billions of thousands of millions of people continue to get the boosters and shotz because EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION recommends them, the CDC says....

1704676566574.png

Note that the CDC STOPPED publishing these numbers in May of 2023.

Hmmm....I wonder why.

The COVID Gravy Train Rolls On...​

The ride never ends. Now it's "long COVID" that will be generating megabucks for Big Pharma.

Here’s a prediction: so-called “long COVID” is going to make a lot of money for Big Pharma in the coming years. Stacks of it.

Although there are serious doubts about whether long COVID actually exists — whether it’s a distinctive syndrome associated with having the virus, or whether it’s a diffuse set of symptoms that could have multiple causes, including, in some cases, being nothing more than a combined product of media and individual hysteria — health authorities and Big Pharma are pushing along with the assumption that it’s a real condition that will require its own new forms of medication. That’s very convenient for Big Pharma. And what’s convenient for Big Pharma these days is convenient for government too.

Note: I’m not saying that there aren’t lingering effects from COVID infection. I had it badly late last year, and it took me about a month to feel fully right again. It wasn’t nice. What I am suggesting, though, and what others, including eminent medical practitioners and scientists, have suggested, is that there may not be a distinctive syndrome that deserves to be called “long COVID” and treated in its own right. If you can’t identify the symptoms and you can’t measure any of them beyond subjective perception, you’ve got problems. I’m also suggesting that Big Pharma will try to play down whatever difficulties exist in order to suit its own interests. That’s making money, for those of you who live under a rock (I hope it’s cosy under there).

The CDC reckons almost 1 in 5 adults who have had COVID now have symptoms of “long COVID”. That’s nearly 20 million people!

Here are some other “facts” about “long COVID” in the US:

Older adults are less likely to have long COVID than younger adults. Nearly three times as many adults ages 50-59 currently have long COVID than those age 80 and older.
Women are more likely than men to currently have long COVID (9.4% vs. 5.5%).
Nearly 9% of Hispanic adults currently have long COVID, higher than non-Hispanic White (7.5%) and Black (6.8%) adults, and over twice the percentage of non-Hispanic Asian adults (3.7%).
Bisexual adults and transgender adults (7.5%) were more likely to have current long COVID symptoms than adults of other sexual orientations and gender identities. 12% of bisexual adults have current long COVID symptoms, compared to 7% of straight and gay and lesbian adults. An estimated 15% of transgender adults have current long COVID symptoms, compared to 5% of cis-gender male adults and 9% of cis-gender female adults.
In the UK, the Official for National Statistics claimed last year that 1.9 million adults were suffering from “long COVID”. The suggestion is that, while some may recover from this mysterious condition in a year or two, a large proportion of sufferers will end up with a “permanent disability”.

Given that COVID is here to stay, that means “long COVID” will be too. Obviously there are a variety of incentives working in the favour of establishing “long COVID” as a legitimate — and serious — condition. Individuals will have the potential to claim disability benefit. Some may never have to work again. The incentive for drug companies is equally obvious. These are massive markets for new drugs specifically targeted at relieving the symptoms of “long COVID”, but probably never curing them. Just like with Ozempic, there’s a ready-made market of tens of millions of people in the US and abroad.

Such drugs are already being trialled right now. One is SIM01, which contains strains of anaerobic Bifidobacterium bacteria and soluble fibres. This combination of probiotics and prebiotics is claimed to modulate immune response by altering the composition of the gut microbiome, thereby reducing symptoms of “post-acute COVID-19 syndrome” (the fancy name for “long COVID”).

Disruption of the microbiome has been identified as a potentially important cause of “long COVID”. A handful of studies have already suggested that administration of probiotics and prebiotics could be of benefit to sufferers.

As a press release for SIM01 explains,

From June 2021 to August 2022, researchers from the Chinese University of Hong Kong randomly assigned 463 adult long COVID patients at a single hospital in a 1:1 ratio to receive SIM01 or a vitamin C placebo by mouth twice daily for six months. The median interval between infection and random assignment was four months.
The investigators clinically assessed participants at baseline for symptoms, quality of life, and physical activity level. At six months, interviewers administered a 14-item symptom questionnaire to participants and collected blood and fecal samples to assess changes in the gut microbiome and blood cytokines (small proteins that trigger the immune response).
Users of the drug were found to have a more diverse array of microorganisms in their gut at the end of the trial. But although the new drug provided some relief from symptoms, it did not bring a significant increase in quality of life or the users’ ability to exercise.

Basically, the drug didn’t work. The press release also notes that there is still confusion about the nature of “long COVID”, and how to detect and measure it, which I thought was unusually honest.

No big deal. Big Pharma will soldier on.

What they won’t want is people addressing the supposed symptoms of “long COVID” using readily accessible treatments like — well, food. After all, if the gut microbiome is disturbed, why wouldn’t you just reach for wholesome pro- and prebiotic foods instead? That’s certainly what I’d recommend. Get some raw milk. Eat some stinky cheese. Make some sauerkraut or kimchi. Cut out processed food from your diet. (These are all things you should do anyway.)

Or generic supplements. A recent study from Serbia showed that supplementation with creatine could be one easy way to recover much quicker after infection with COVID.

The researchers had already established that tissue creatine levels in patients claiming to have “long COVID” were particularly low. In the follow-up study, the researchers took 12 test subjects aged 18-65 who'd had COVID in the previous three months but were still suffering from residual symptoms (such as breathing problems, loss of smell and chest pain). Half of the subjects received 4g of creatine a day for six months, and the other half received a placebo.

In the subjects taking creatine, there was a large reduction in residual symptoms.

Results from the creatine study
Creatine supplementation is known to have a wide variety of beneficial effects beyond muscular performance, by improving the availability of energy to the body's tissues, including the brain. It improves memory, for example. Creatine is also known to improve immune function.

Creatine has even been shown to make depression treatment with SSRIs significantly more effective (see below), and it can reduce the body's need for sleep.

Really, this whole thing is just an extension of the story of COVID itself (discredit generics, promote expensive new proprietary treatments) and of the pharmaceutical industry’s MO more generally. Nothing here should surprise you. It certainly doesn’t surprise me.