• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Walk it back, Tim. You have REPEATEDLY called adherence to vaccine mandates and recommendations a RELIGION. 17 million should suffice for widespread, should it not?

Once again FLEGGO, you're changing the argument.

Where did I say it's genocidal? You've failed a half dozen times now to prove your claim to be true.

What doesn’t work is your truly pathetic argument and attempt to waffle.

Your ingenuity (or lack thereof) really needs work Fleggo. Could you, for once, show a quarter ounce of wit v re-using everyone else's retorts, wit, quips, and intellect? Once??

It pains me to say this is so true.

Screaming denial of facts is the method. If you shout it loud enough, you destroy the truth.

I posted about this previously. Apparently the 6 feet of social distancing emanated from a middle school or other science fair where a kid had an exhibit demonstrating social distancing 'possibly' having an effect on the spread of communicable diseases.

It was in Texas.

George Bush heard about it. Mentioned it to someone who mentioned it to someone else(s)...Covid hit and someone said "Hey...what if we keep people 6 feet apart and..."

Gubmint stepped it, said "it works", recommended it, and it turned into nation wide, state wide and jurisdictional mandates.

I posted about this previously. Apparently the 6 feet of social distancing emanated from a middle school or other science fair where a kid had an exhibit demonstrating social distancing 'possibly' having an effect on the spread of communicable diseases.

It was in Texas.

George Bush heard about it. Mentioned it to someone who mentioned it to someone else(s)...Covid hit and someone said "Hey...what if we keep people 6 feet apart and..."

Gubmint stepped it, said "it works", recommended it, and it turned into nation wide, state wide and jurisdictional mandates.
If it doesn't work with farts, it won't work with a virus.

Where did I say it's genocidal? You've failed a half dozen times now to prove your claim to be true.
Well if you didn't say genocide, it must have been germicide. Trump said to drink fish tank cleaner and you bought into it!
You said it was better than a vaccine! It's somewhere in this thread, I just know it! LOL

Send Trog to look for it. That should keep him busy for a while.

Oh the memories.

Last edited:

Did you post a parody “it’s beginning to look a lot like genocide” and did you suggest that the vaccine may have killed 17 million. Yes or No?

Well if you didn't say genocide, it must have been germicide. Trump said to drink fish tank cleaner and you bought into it!
It's somewhere in this thread, I just know it!
Send Trog to look for it. That should keep him busy for a while.

Oh the memories.
That article might as well be entitled “The only thing more stupid than Trumps statements are the people who believe them.”

That article might as well be entitled “The only thing more stupid than Trumps statements are the people who believe them.”
No, it is what it is. The medias reporting on Trump that isn't accurate or even true and libs eating it up.
Did you post a parody “it’s beginning to look a lot like genocide” and did you suggest that the vaccine may have killed 17 million. Yes or No?
Oh geez. No wonder Tim vehemently denies your accusation.
A parody is an exaggerated imitation.

Because it appears to have the characteristics of a genocide, as in mass deaths, doesn't mean that intentional genocide was actually taking place. It was an exaggeration to drive home a point.

No, it is what it is. The medias reporting on Trump that isn't accurate or even true and libs eating it up.
Yeah, March 2020, so a month before Trump suggested an injection of disinfectant might work. ******* media and Libs, really!

Because it appears to have the characteristics of a genocide, as in mass deaths, doesn't mean that intentional genocide was actually taking place. It was an exaggeration to drive home a point.
So he is saying that the world was intentionally, and repeatedly, lied to about the vaccines, but the 17 million deaths were unintentional?

The no fun liberals take everything literally. So serious and angry all the time. It can't be good for their overall health and wellbeing, but they seem trapped by their doctrine.

The no fun liberals take everything literally. So serious and angry all the time. It can't be good for their overall health and wellbeing, but they seem trapped by their doctrine.
And lack of both critical and creative thinking skills.

So he is saying that the world was intentionally, and repeatedly, lied to about the vaccines, but the 17 million deaths were unintentional?
its certainly looking that way. proof is on the previous 764 pages.

why dont libs look at covid as post-nascency abortion?

Oh YES! That's your angle. The name of the video had Genocide in it, so that means I said it :LOL: :ROFLMAO: 🤡. "A parody is an exaggerated imitation." - a wise man said.

I post a link and say "you decide" where someone with an opinion says the vaccines may have killed 17M, so therefore I MUST have said it.

Son, you are so weak in your debating skills.

I...me...myself...didn't say the vaccine was genocidal, nor did I say the vaccines have killed 17M.

What I have said - that which you can attribute me to - is that these vaccines are the MOST dangerous vaccines not pulled from the market - and that they should be. I have said they have killed FAR more than our Gubmint and others have reported.

For once, enter the debate and debate the content of the links, articles, studies we post instead of attacking titles, sources, and name calling.

Use the remaining chromosomes you have.

Damned Epoch Times!

1705023773524.png

In a January 2023 preprint in The Lancet, the New Zealand government released a study showing a 70 percent increased rate of kidney injury following two doses of Pfizer mRNA vaccines. Even more telling of injury was the dose-dependent effect. That is, one dose of Pfizer showed a 60 percent increased rate of injury within three weeks post-injection, while two doses showed a 70 percent increased rate of injury three weeks post-injection. “Acute kidney injury” was not defined by the authors but is understood in a clinical setting to include measurable changes in lab results and/or serious signs and symptoms such as bleeding, pain with urination, kidney stones, nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, or other renal dysfunction.

The data were drawn from a national database of over 4 million people over the age of 5 who had received the Pfizer vaccines. This number represented 95 percent of New Zealand adults and teenagers.

Compared to historical background rates of kidney injury, the following changes in acute kidney injuries were found in the original article, as shown in this screenshot.

These alarming results of vastly increased kidney injury were published in the abstract of the original article, and here are two screenshots from the January 2023 version of the abstract of that article: [1]

....More inside the link

Oh YES! That's your angle. The name of the video had Genocide in it, so that means I said it :LOL: :ROFLMAO: 🤡. "A parody is an exaggerated imitation." - a wise man said.

I post a link and say "you decide" where someone with an opinion says the vaccines may have killed 17M, so therefore I MUST have said it.
You sound eerily similar to your hero’s lawyers when they argued that no reasonable person would take him seriously.

You call your posts exaggerations, I’ll call them nonsense.
Son, you are so weak in your debating skills.

I...me...myself...didn't say the vaccine was genocidal, nor did I say the vaccines have killed 17M.
Who, what, me? You didn’t start the rumor, you just spread it.
What I have said - that which you can attribute me to - is that these vaccines are the MOST dangerous vaccines not pulled from the market - and that they should be. I have said they have killed FAR more than our Gubmint and others have reported.
Attribute to you as fact, opinion or just another silly exaggeration? I don’t want to take you seriously if I shouldn’t.
For once, enter the debate and debate the content of the links, articles, studies we post instead of attacking titles, sources, and name calling.
Oh, I have and you really don’t like it. You loons are playing a big game of make believe and take serious offense when I mock adults taking part in such behavior. It usually leads to YOU name calling.

"If you get the shot, you won't get the virus or spread it"
/Bumbling Joe

Damned Epoch Times!

View attachment 12028

In a January 2023 preprint in The Lancet, the New Zealand government released a study showing a 70 percent increased rate of kidney injury following two doses of Pfizer mRNA vaccines. Even more telling of injury was the dose-dependent effect. That is, one dose of Pfizer showed a 60 percent increased rate of injury within three weeks post-injection, while two doses showed a 70 percent increased rate of injury three weeks post-injection. “Acute kidney injury” was not defined by the authors but is understood in a clinical setting to include measurable changes in lab results and/or serious signs and symptoms such as bleeding, pain with urination, kidney stones, nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, or other renal dysfunction.

The data were drawn from a national database of over 4 million people over the age of 5 who had received the Pfizer vaccines. This number represented 95 percent of New Zealand adults and teenagers.

Compared to historical background rates of kidney injury, the following changes in acute kidney injuries were found in the original article, as shown in this screenshot.

These alarming results of vastly increased kidney injury were published in the abstract of the original article, and here are two screenshots from the January 2023 version of the abstract of that article: [1]

....More inside the link
Anecdotal to be sure, but I've had 4 friends as well as my wife that had an increased creatine clearance level several years ago, an indicator of kidney damage. All received at least the initial 2 doses.
One had a glomerular filtration rate of less than 20. Now, they are all in the 70 year-old age range, so it's expected that these things can occur more frequently with age.
What is unusual is that in all of these cases, their lab values are all back to normal today. Coincidence, maybe, but weird non the less.

To summarize,

Everyone attempting to engage, seek answers, post info, provide expert and/or personal opinions are idiots.

Except Flog. He knows, has shown all that any reasonable person needs.

download.png

Anecdotal to be sure, but I've had 4 friends as well as my wife that had an increased creatine clearance level several years ago, an indicator of kidney damage. All received at least the initial 2 doses.
One had a glomerular filtration rate of less than 20. Now, they are all in the 70 year-old age range, so it's expected that these things can occur more frequently with age.
What is unusual is that in all of these cases, their lab values are all back to normal today. Coincidence, maybe, but weird non the less.
Creatine clearance? I think you mean creatinine clearance.

You sound eerily similar to your hero’s lawyers when they argued that no reasonable person would take him seriously.

Because you have incessantly accused me of calling the vaccines "genocidal" and when debunked like bad misinformation and you have no further defense, you Fleggo (waffle) to another angle. As usual. As always. As predicted.

You call your posts exaggerations

I didn't call my post an exaggeration. This is another proof point that you need that retarded tattoo. "A parody is an exaggerated imitation." Now remove exaggerated. A parody is imitation. Now add it back in. Meaning, it's amplified. Parody is mockery.

You never broke down sentences did you?
You didn’t start the rumor, you just spread it.

Wait, hole up. You said the masks worked. You said social distancing worked. You said the vaccines prevent the spread of Covid. You said Covid deaths were not over-reported. You said Trump said to drink bleach. You said the WooFlu did NOT come from the Wuhan lab. You said Ivermectin didn't work. You said Ivermectin was horse paste. You said the unvaccinated killed peoples. You said the vaccines ain't be ever keeled no one. You said the vaccines had 98% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 92% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 76% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 64% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 43% efficacy. You said every kid should have to take the vaccine. You said there were NEVER any mandates. You said the lockdowns didn't harm anyone.

I spread what??

Attribute to you as fact, opinion or just another silly exaggeration? I don’t want to take you seriously if I shouldn’t.

There's nothing to debate here. No vaccine still administered to mankind has been this harmful. Vaccines have been pulled from the market that were 'less' dangerous.

Oh, I have and you really don’t like it.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: 🤡 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

This is the disconnect between the rational and those missing chormosomes. You 'believe' you have. You've diverted, obfuscated, Fleggo'd, put words in peoples mouths, deflected, and walked it back.

You've never had a direct debate on a topic with anyone.