• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

It has been stated 93 or 400 times. A reminder that you don't read, can't hear, and don't comprehend. But you do persistently take words and twist them, as you've done here.

I'll ask you again to go back and point to any post where I've said the vaccines are genocidal.
You don’t recall posting this?

Biologist Bret Weinstein during a new interview with independent news anchor Tucker Carlson.

17Million deaths from the vaccines? You decide.

😂 About as credible as his podcast with Joe Rogan, but “all within the realm of possibility” right?

Meanwhile, from the CDC - while the resident ideologue will tell you tens of billions of thousands of millions of people continue to get the boosters and shotz because EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION recommends them, the CDC says....

View attachment 12010

Note that the CDC STOPPED publishing these numbers in May of 2023.

Hmmm....I wonder why.
With the onset of winter, and the never ending Pfizer commercials, the numbers are likely up since May, but not close to last year and certainly no where near '21 when we all feared the coming of the next black plague.

You don’t recall posting this?

Yep and the fact that you equate a video of people passing out, falling over and having heart attacks being equivalent to saying it's GENOCIDAL only reinforces the fact that tomorrow morning you better be having RETARD tattoo'd on your forehead.

tenor.gif

This thread is the most funnest thread evah on this board. EVAH. Don't take away my candy.

I'll ask you again to go back and point to any post where I've said the vaccines are genocidal.
😂 A few posts later…
Biologist Bret Weinstein during a new interview with independent news anchor Tucker Carlson.

17Million deaths from the vaccines? You decide.
You don’t even know what the **** you’re arguing anymore. Vaccine bad!

Yep and the fact that you equate a video of people passing out, falling over and having heart attacks along with a parody “It’s beginning to look a lot like GENOCIDE” being equivalent to saying it's GENOCIDAL only reinforces the fact that tomorrow morning you better be having RETARD tattoo'd on your forehead.
FIFY

Honestly, did you have it muted, or have your delusions worsened? Seriously, WTF? Just bizarre.

😂 About as credible as his podcast with Joe Rogan, but “all within the realm of possibility” right?

i'm genuinely interested in how you will clutch to the words of people who are not syentesses, dokturs or even hold a position in any syense regarding made up bullshit like client change and the like, but then scoff when actual scientists and doctors say something counter to the syentesses and dokturs you hold so reverent. do splain, please. because, for someone who tries to come off as being open minded and genuinely leftist, you sure as *** sound like a closed minded bigot.

i'm genuinely interested in how you will clutch to the words of people who are not syentesses, dokturs or even hold a position in any syense regarding made up bullshit like client change and the like, but then scoff when actual scientists and doctors say something counter to the syentesses and dokturs you hold so reverent. do splain, please. because, for someone who tries to come off as being open minded and genuinely leftist, you sure as *** sound like a closed minded bigot.
Client change?

Because consensus exists among those scientists and doctors. A few of them choose to manipulate people who are easily entertained by far fetched conspiracy theories and make money doing it.

Just got word that a friend of my wife contracted COVID for the 4th time.
She's had every latest and greatest booster ever invented.

She is a nurse however, but only works like 3 days a week. Her co-workers aren't experiencing the same bad luck.

I'm just wondering if the shot interferes with the body's ability to develop natural immunity.

Client change?

Because consensus exists among those scientists and doctors. A few of them choose to manipulate people who are easily entertained by far fetched conspiracy theories and make money doing it.
"two wrongs don't make a right"

She is a nurse however, but only works like 3 days a week. Her co-workers aren't experiencing the same bad luck.

I'm just wondering if the shot interferes with the body's ability to develop natural immunity.
hope your wife's friend gets better and stops taking those placebo shots.

and there's no such thing as "natural immunity" - only vaccines.

In some? Absolutely.

GDVey19XIAEPLmG

😂 A few posts later…

You don’t even know what the **** you’re arguing anymore. Vaccine bad!

Again, while you're getting that forehead tattoo, I'll ask you to point out where I have said it is "genocidal"......

You don't even understand our ******* language.

1704851167687.png

1704851212818.png

You literally are THIS stupid.

Last edited:
FIFY

Honestly, did you have it muted, or have your delusions worsened? Seriously, WTF? Just bizarre.

Your link didn't work. It's not any more complex than that.

We have a resident Tard who says the word CONSENSUS often.

But PMSNBC told him to hate Ivermectin like Hitler. Now....HUNDREDS of studies confirm what we have said for 3 years....

This will be an interesting set of mental gymnastics.

giphy.gif

Again, while you're getting that forehead tattoo, I'll ask you to point out where I have said it is "genocidal"......

You don't even understand our ******* language.

View attachment 12019

View attachment 12020

You literally are THIS stupid.
Walk it back, Tim. You have REPEATEDLY called adherence to vaccine mandates and recommendations a RELIGION. 17 million should suffice for widespread, should it not?

Your link didn't work. It's not any more complex than that.
And yet you somehow were able to recognize it and remembered that you yourself had posted it. 😂 Sure, Tim!

What doesn’t work is your truly pathetic argument and attempt to waffle.