• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Anecdotal to be sure, but I've had 4 friends as well as my wife that had an increased creatine clearance level several years ago, an indicator of kidney damage. All received at least the initial 2 doses.
One had a glomerular filtration rate of less than 20. Now, they are all in the 70 year-old age range, so it's expected that these things can occur more frequently with age.
What is unusual is that in all of these cases, their lab values are all back to normal today. Coincidence, maybe, but weird non the less.

ZonaDolt has a University of Phoenix faked medical degree and The Epoch Times is a Cult Newspaper!! MisDisinformation!! /Fleggo Dr. Phlogstain

To summarize,

Everyone attempting to engage, seek answers, post info, provide expert and/or personal opinions are idiots.

Except Flog. He knows, has shown all that any reasonable person needs.
People willing to engage confront their fact checkers.

ZonaDolt has a University of Phoenix faked medical degree and The Epoch Times is a Cult Newspaper!! MisDisinformation!! /Fleggo Dr. Phlogstain
These right-wing outlets (Breitbart, Newsmax etc) wouldn't exist if the mainstream media only reported the news and not become a branch of the democrat party.
Where were they during the days of Walter Cronkite?

Because you have incessantly accused me of calling the vaccines "genocidal" and when debunked like bad misinformation and you have no further defense, you Fleggo (waffle) to another angle. As usual. As always. As predicted.

I didn't call my post an exaggeration. This is another proof point that you need that retarded tattoo. "A parody is an exaggerated imitation." Now remove exaggerated. A parody is imitation. Now add it back in. Meaning, it's amplified. Parody is mockery.

You never broke down sentences did you?
😂 And you never made a coherent argument, did you?

I give, what was your motivation for posting “It’s beginning to look a lot like genocide” parody and the opinion that 17 million may have died as the result of the vaccine in the Covid Vaccine thread? Because you vehemently disagree with the sentiment and wanted to mock what crazy people are saying, I suppose?
Wait, hole up.
Hole up? I’ll leave that to the doomsday preppers.
You said the masks worked. You said social distancing worked. You said the vaccines prevent the spread of Covid. You said Covid deaths were not over-reported. You said Trump said to drink bleach. You said the WooFlu did NOT come from the Wuhan lab. You said Ivermectin didn't work. You said Ivermectin was horse paste. You said the unvaccinated killed peoples. You said the vaccines ain't be ever keeled no one. You said the vaccines had 98% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 92% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 76% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 64% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 43% efficacy. You said every kid should have to take the vaccine. You said there were NEVER any mandates. You said the lockdowns didn't harm anyone.
No, I just said I would follow the advice of medical and public health officials and not people manipulating loons on social media.
I spread what??
Nonsense, misinformation and disinformation mostly.
There's nothing to debate here.
Says the guy accusing me of being close minded and egotistical.
No vaccine still administered to mankind has been this harmful. Vaccines have been pulled from the market that were 'less' dangerous.
No vaccine saved as many lives in its first three years of use.
This is the disconnect between the rational and those missing chormosomes. You 'believe' you have. You've diverted, obfuscated, Fleggo'd, put words in peoples mouths, deflected, and walked it back.

You've never had a direct debate on a topic with anyone.
I thought you said there’s nothing to debate? I’m not going to validate obvious nonsense that has been debunked over and over again if that’s what you’re looking for.

Wait, hole up. You said the masks worked. You said social distancing worked. You said the vaccines prevent the spread of Covid. You said Covid deaths were not over-reported. You said Trump said to drink bleach. You said the WooFlu did NOT come from the Wuhan lab. You said Ivermectin didn't work. You said Ivermectin was horse paste. You said the unvaccinated killed peoples. You said the vaccines ain't be ever keeled no one. You said the vaccines had 98% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 92% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 76% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 64% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 43% efficacy. You said every kid should have to take the vaccine. You said there were NEVER any mandates. You said the lockdowns didn't harm anyone.
No, I just said I would follow the advice of medical and public health officials and not people manipulating loons on social media.

766 pages and and thats all you said?

I have to believe Tim here.

People willing to engage confront their fact checkers.

We confront yours incessantly for years. We destroy the majority of it.

Your response? Ideology.

These right-wing outlets (Breitbart, Newsmax etc) wouldn't exist if the mainstream media only reported the news and not become a branch of the democrat party.
Where were they during the days of Walter Cronkite?

To be fair, Cronkite also spread a ****-ton of misinformation. He was the old-day version of propaganda in many ways.

To be fair, Cronkite also spread a ****-ton of misinformation. He was the old-day version of propaganda in many ways.

Misinformation that was political as in detrimental to Republicans.... or just general misinformation?

😂 And you never made a coherent argument, did you?

I give, what was your motivation for posting “It’s beginning to look a lot like genocide” parody and the opinion that 17 million may have died as the result of the vaccine in the Covid Vaccine thread? Because you vehemently disagree with the sentiment and wanted to mock what crazy people are saying, I suppose?

It's sooooo simple and you Fleggo because you're Fleggo....I'll ask again for the 14th time....go find a post where I said the vaccines were genocidal...which you've accused me of.

As @Steeltime says frequently, you're just a lying liar

Ummm, you're the soy-boy, latte-drinking, man-bun Liberal. I'm pretty sure this fits you to a tee.

This is the advice your Jim Jones media fed you and you defended on your site. You literally just said you followed their advice. You believed all of this ****. Walk back faster than Michael Jackson moon-dancing tard.

You said the masks worked. You said social distancing worked. You said the vaccines prevent the spread of Covid. You said Covid deaths were not over-reported. You said Trump said to drink bleach. You said the WooFlu did NOT come from the Wuhan lab. You said Ivermectin didn't work. You said Ivermectin was horse paste. You said the unvaccinated killed peoples. You said the vaccines ain't be ever keeled no one. You said the vaccines had 98% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 92% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 76% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 64% efficacy. You said the vaccines had 43% efficacy. You said every kid should have to take the vaccine. You said there were NEVER any mandates. You said the lockdowns didn't harm anyone.

Nonsense, misinformation and disinformation mostly.

See above in red. Literally the prior post. 100% of which YOU spouted here, supported, and spread. 100% misinformation.

Says the guy accusing me of being close minded.

:ROFLMAO: 🤡 :LOL:. I mean...you literally are! LOL :LOL::ROFLMAO:🤡. Literally everyone here for 3 years and hundreds of pages has tried to open your eyes and tell you you are close minded because you can't think beyond what you're fed.

No vaccine saved as many lives in its first three years of use.

And no vaccine killed more. Hmmm.

Misinformation that was political as in detrimental to Republicans.... or just general misinformation?

Both.

The best part of "today" is technology. We individuals have reporting capabilities. Cell phones. The ability to expose real news, misinformation, lies.

Back in the 70s we were dependent on ABC, CBS, NBC and what they filmed and edited because we could not.

Not today. It's a totally different world now. Every day people expose major MSM for the lies over and over. Have for a decade now. We publish what we see every day on the street.

Anyone trusting MSM now after being exposed thousands and thousands of times is just a comfortable sheep.

What does that have to do with this thread?

It's sooooo simple and you Fleggo because you're Fleggo....I'll ask again for the 14th time....go find a post where I said the vaccines were genocidal...which you've accused me of.
Dodge. Answer the question, Tim. WHY did YOU post the “It’s beginning to look a lot like genocide” and 17 million deaths nonsense if you don’t agree with them?
As @Steeltime says frequently, you're just a lying liar
Remember when Jeb Bush asked people to clap?
Ummm, you're the soy-boy, latte-drinking, man-bun Liberal. I'm pretty sure this fits you to a tee.
And you’re a simple hillbilly who thinks if it’s on the internets, it’s a fact.
This is the advice your Jim Jones media fed you and you defended on your site. You literally just said you followed their advice. You believed all of this ****. Walk back faster than Michael Jackson moon-dancing tard.
Jim “genocide” Jones, nice Tim! A break from “Soros” media. The media did not advise anyone, idiot.
See above in red. Literally the prior post. 100% of which YOU spouted here, supported, and spread. 100% misinformation.
Just because you and your fellow loons echo chamber says so, doesn’t make it so. A big game of make believe.
:ROFLMAO: 🤡 :LOL:. I mean...you literally are! LOL :LOL::ROFLMAO:🤡. Literally everyone here for 3 years and hundreds of pages has tried to open your eyes and tell you you are close minded because you can't think beyond what you're fed.
It’s reality, Tim. The entire world isn’t asleep at the wheel on this.
And no vaccine killed more. Hmmm.
You just don’t have any conviction in saying that, do you? How many? You won’t say, it just did, right?

Both.

The best part of "today" is technology. We individuals have reporting capabilities. Cell phones. The ability to expose real news, misinformation, lies.
😂 No, just because the ability to communicate with people has exploded doesn’t make what is being communicated valid or true. The more people involved in spreading a rumor, the more twisted and false it becomes.
Back in the 70s we were dependent on ABC, CBS, NBC and what they filmed and edited because we could not.

Not today. It's a totally different world now. Every day people expose major MSM for the lies over and over. Have for a decade now. We publish what we see every day on the street.
With absolutely no regard for integrity or accountability.
Anyone trusting MSM now after being exposed thousands and thousands of times is just a comfortable sheep.
MSM isn’t in court having their lawyers plead that no reasonable viewer should take them seriously. Do you realize that Tucker Carlson’s lawyers argued that YOU’RE unreasonable?

What's the odds that Tim and Trog just agree to disagree in the next 24 hours?

Oh boy, please do start a new thread covering that subject.

This shows truly what a puppet of the state you are. And exactly how retarded you are.

1. The MSM media lying to us has been going on for decades. There are literally thousands of documented examples. You deny this? 🤡 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
2. Yes, you are this stupid. There IS a thread about this already on this site, The Enemy of the People thread.

giphy.gif

Dodge. Answer the question, Tim. WHY did YOU post the “It’s beginning to look a lot like genocide” and 17 million deaths nonsense if you don’t agree with them?

I have, 50 times. You made a claim you can't back up and by God you're gonna Fleggo it up.

Remember when Jeb Bush asked people to clap?

giphy.gif

And you’re a simple hillbilly who thinks if it’s on the internets, it’s a fact.

Which generation do you think you're in? You really are this stupid. The majority of humans get their news through digital devices. Your Soros-funded-lying media is consumed through the internet.

Are you saying if you read it in a Newspaper, it must be true, but if you read it through your iPhone on ABCnews.com it's fake?

Can you ever make any sense?

PJ_2023.11.15_news-platforms_0-01.png

Jim “genocide” Jones, nice Tim!

Quintessential reply from the person who persistently cannot comprehend the English language.

Jim "Cult Leader" Jones. You're a member of the Branch Covidians, and so is 90% of your media.

A break from “Soros” media. The media did not advise anyone, idiot.

:ROFLMAO: 🤡 :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO:🤡🤡:LOL::ROFLMAO:🤡. OMG please stop!! I need to wipe my eyes. The media provided millions and millions of hours of programming and commercials 1000% aimed at advising human beings to keep social distance, get vaccinated, wear masks, not to believe the lab leak theories, not to take Ivermectin, not to blame China, and thousands more examples.

Folks, we now have "THERE WERE NO MANDATES" Flogtard saying the media never advised anyone in any way about anything Covid/Vaccine-related.

God you are this stupid.

Just because you and your fellow loons echo chamber says so, doesn’t make it so. A big game of make believe.

All of this has been factually refuted. Again, you gotz nothing.

It’s reality, Tim.

And this is why you can't argue with an ideologue.

"How do you know God is real? Prove it."

"Well, every Christian knows God is real."

You have faith. Faith is your reality.

You just don’t have any conviction in saying that, do you? How many? You won’t say, it just did, right?

I absolutely do. No one can provide you an exact number. Just like no one can tell you how many people cancer has killed (which you'll claim they can...and they cannot).

There have been enough reports and documented cases across dozens of systems across continents to establish the claims.

😂 No, just because the ability to communicate with people has exploded doesn’t make what is being communicated valid or true. The more people involved in spreading a rumor, the more twisted and false it becomes.

It never gets this old, but you truly are this stupid.
  • A citizen standing at Eagle Pass filming illegals streaming across the border is news. It can be corroborated.
  • Traffic cameras often show reports of an accident were misrepresented - the video doesn't lie.
  • Security cameras catch crimes ALL the time - ring cameras, true security cameras. Flashback to the teen carjacker running over the mom and her baby in a stroller.
  • Nick Sandman says HEY!! If someone hadn't been filming his confrontation with the protester, the medias lies (which were rampantly being reported), wouldn't have been disproven as bullshit misinformation.
There are only millions more examples one could provide.

With absolutely no regard for integrity or accountability.

And further evidence that you're a sheep. You believe the MSM has aways and still operates with integrity and accountability.

The fact that you believe this is deeply disturbing.

ABC News - here's video of rocket fire in Syria (when Trump was President). "Ummm...that's nighttime range fire from a gun range in Kentucky."

Enemy of the People thread. Try it.

MSM isn’t in court having their lawyers plead that no reasonable viewer should take them seriously. Do you realize that Tucker Carlson’s lawyers argued that YOU’RE unreasonable?

No, they're just paying hundreds of millions in settlements to Nick Sandman and currently defending themselves against Kyle Rittenhouse for defamation and lying.

Next?