• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Sure. When a loon believes that the Covid vaccine may have killed 17 million people but nonetheless utilizes his local medical center that… endorses and provides the Covid Vaccine… that’s irony!

Nonsense. I posted a link where some experts theorized it "may" have killed many. In no way does that translate into belief.

When a loon takes Tucker Carlson very seriously even after Tucker Carlsons lawyers argued in court that no reasonable person should take Tucker Carlson seriously… that’s irony!

Tucker is an established, revered, sound journalist. Just because your Leftist cancel culture has tried to silence him doesn't make him any less important than he is. Do you want to compare Tucker to Rachel Madcow, The View, or any of the PMSNBC and CNN anchors you've sworn fealty to?

Good one! From the obese asthmatic from West Virginny who refused Covid vaccination. Smart!

You continue to intentionally distort facts. It's the only way you can attempt (feebly) to stay in arguments. My BMI is now "normal weight". I've lost 45lbs. Addressed my health. And only spent 2 years (during Covid) in a sickly state.

You however remain in one and attempt to rationalize your obesity as being normal for your Barney Rubble frame.

I've exhibited no need to take said vaccine. So I've not. There's been no need for me (and millions of others) to do so.

Says the socially awkward guy that called the campus police on people smoking weed in the dorm.

Now you're desperate. Please demonstrate how this is factual. Or are you again confusing me with another poster?

He was a representative of a university.

What???

Didn’t realize you created and owned the rights to “sheep”. ******* tool.

I didn't. See above. Wit, as defined: "a natural aptitude for using words and ideas in a quick and inventive way to create humor."

You parrot. Because you have no wit.

Only a dope plays a never ending game of make believe as a grown *** man. I know that you know that you’re full of ****. You’re pathetic.

You mean like posting "scientific" research articles stating that Dollar General stores are overtaking supermarkets while conveniently omitting a vast majority of grocery stores so as to manipulate their stats? That's make believe.

Speaking of make believe, I'm still waiting for you to provide a Google map link to anywhere in Appalachia in Blow Hard NC or surrounding areas where you can drive for an hour and the only thing you see is a Dollah Generuh.

Waiting. Waiting.

Make believe lol.

Last edited:
When a loon takes Tucker Carlson very seriously even after Tucker Carlsons lawyers argued in court that no reasonable person should take Tucker Carlson seriously… that’s irony!

I have debunked this bullshit claim three or four times previously, you blithering imbecile, you dilapidated lard-***. What a pathetic shill loser you are, repeating a bullshit claim you know is phony and has been shown to be phony multiple times.

The entire analysis stems from a Tucker Carlson show in 2018 when he stated in part:

Remember the facts of the story. These are undisputed. Two women approached Donald Trump and threatened to ruin his career and humiliate his family if he doesn’t give them money. Now, that sounds like a classic case of extortion. Yet, for whatever reason, Trump caves to it, and he directs Michael Cohen to pay the ransom. Now, more than two years later, Trump is a felon for doing this. It doesn’t seem to make any sense. Oh, but you're not a federal prosecutor on a political mission. If you were a federal prosecutor on a political mission, you would construe those extortion payments as campaign contributions. You’d do this even though the money in question did not come from or go to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Then you’d claim that Trump and Michael Cohen violated campaign finance law because they didn’t publicly disclose those payments despite the fact that disclosing them would nullify the reason for making them in the first place, which was to keep the whole thing secret. That is the argument you would make, both in federal court and through your proxies on cable television. It is insultingly stupid. But because everyone in power hates the target of your investigation, nobody would question you, and that’s what’s happening right now.

Carlson's lawyers had the case dismissed where "the motion [to dismiss] argues that when read in context, Mr. Carlson’s statements 'cannot reasonably be interpreted as facts' and that the Amended Complaint fails to allege actual malice." The defendant also successfully "distinguished ... precedent and calls the Court’s attention to authority holding that accusations of 'extortion' and similar statements are not statements of fact." Further, the defendants argued "Mr. Carlson cannot be understood to have been stating facts, but instead that he was delivering an opinion using hyperbole for effect."

The Actual Case Bloated Fat-*** Floggy Misquotes

So you bloated lying shill, for the fifth time, the argument was and is not that "Tucker Carlson's facts cannot be believed," but instead that his commentary calling a woman who threatened to reveal consensual sex with Trump an extortionist was hyperbole and not defamatory.

******* dumbass fake lawyers. Go down another Twinkie, fat-***.

Only a dope plays a never ending game of make believe as a grown *** man. I know that you know that you’re full of ****. You’re pathetic.

Says the guy who repeats again and again a phony, bullshit claim I have proven to be a lie multiple times.

Still going on eh?

People that got the jab(s), they need to be concerned. A lot of evidence.
People that didn't , life carries on. Sucky as it has been lately.

I LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE..

Forgive me, SO MUCH BULLSHIT,

Last edited:
Blogger? McGill University.

He provided a SCIENTIFIC explanation for the white clots and the fact that they’re NOTHING NEW.

He identified the people supposedly “dying suddenly” in the film and exposed its falsehoods.

Who’s gullible?
No he did not. He provided a simplified idea that was wrong and you took it as face value because you wanted to believe this blogger from a university, with no credentials.

Literally, some guy wrote some stuff and because it aligned with your world-view against this film, you hug his nuts.

Sad.

I have debunked this bullshit claim three or four times previously, you blithering imbecile, you dilapidated lard-***. What a pathetic shill loser you are, repeating a bullshit claim you know is phony and has been shown to be phony multiple times.

The entire analysis stems from a Tucker Carlson show in 2018 when he stated in part:

Carlson's lawyers had the case dismissed where "the motion [to dismiss] argues that when read in context, Mr. Carlson’s statements 'cannot reasonably be interpreted as facts' and that the Amended Complaint fails to allege actual malice." The defendant also successfully "distinguished ... precedent and calls the Court’s attention to authority holding that accusations of 'extortion' and similar statements are not statements of fact." Further, the defendants argued "Mr. Carlson cannot be understood to have been stating facts, but instead that he was delivering an opinion using hyperbole for effect."

So you bloated lying shill, for the fifth time, the argument was and is not that "Tucker Carlson's facts cannot be believed," but instead that his commentary calling a woman who threatened to reveal consensual sex with Trump an extortionist was hyperbole and not defamatory.

Says the guy who repeats again and again a phony, bullshit claim I have proven to be a lie multiple times.
😂 Wee man so angry it’s cute.

Carlsons doesn’t have facts to be believed in the first place.

No he did not. He provided a simplified idea that was wrong and you took it as face value because you wanted to believe this blogger from a university, with no credentials.

Literally, some guy wrote some stuff and because it aligned with your world-view against this film, you hug his nuts.

Sad.
Go back and read it again. Slowly.

For not being a lawyer, you present a compelling argument.

😂 Wee man so angry it’s cute.

Bloated fat-*** eats another Twinkie and revels in his disgusting obesity.

I would point out that I lift weights, but to be fair, you lifting your lard *** off the couch would an exhibition to be admired, sort of like those 19th century strength exhibitions. Of course, you don't actually lift your rolls of fat off the couch, do you? Can't risk diminishing your 19" neck.

So fat-man Floggy commenting on somebody else's physique??

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Doubled your dose of Ritalin today?

So you get spanked AGAIN about your false, misinformation claims about Tucker, and your retort is this? And what are Carlsons? Smokes?

For not being a lawyer, you present a compelling argument.

For not having a medical degree, you sure sound like you understand medicine.

But not nearly as gooderer as the good Dr. Barney Rubble Flogstain be understand medicine. Got hims degree from Howard Stern Tech.

I would point out that I lift weights

So you’re one of those short muscle heads trying to compensate. Combine that with your social behavior and I think we have what is called a Napoleon Complex.

DownsFlog, scooting from post to post destroying arguments, dropping bombs and downing hot pockets.

So you’re one of those short muscle heads trying to compensate. Combine that with your social behavior and I think we have what is called a Napoleon Complex.

The Flog Complex - well, it just deserves a self-explantory photo.

giphy.gif

DownsFlog, tryna get Tibs back in the thread be like...

Thank you, Dr. Flogstain, for that insightful analysis. Yes, lifting weights beginning at age 14 was not to improve strength and be a better football player, you bet.

Oh, and I liked you in Return of the Jedi. I am guessing that's the only time a girl in a bikini touched you?

Nah, that’s 128lb. Tim doin some weird West Virginia deliverance ****.

Floggisms…

Tim’s obese!
Tim’s skinny!
Tim’s from WV!
Tim’s from MD!

You’re back to your Matrix-level mental gymnastics again JabaFlogg.

Nah, that’s 128lb. Tim doin some weird West Virginia deliverance ****.
let the record show that DownsFlog does not deny being a fat, morbidly obese fuckhead.

DownsFlog flexin in this thread like

Structural brain changes detected in novel long COVID imaging study​

By Rich Haridy
November 26, 2023

New research to be presented at the Radiological Society of North America’s annual meeting is the first to reveal microstructural brain changes in long COVID patients compared to fully recovered patients and uninfected subjects. The findings indicate long COVID symptoms can be associated with changes to specific cerebral networks.

“To the best of our knowledge, this is the first study comparing patients with long COVID to both a group without history of COVID-19 and a group that went through a COVID-19 infection but is subjectively unimpaired,” explains Alexander Rau, lead author on the study from University Hospital Freiburg in Germany.

The research utilized a relatively new brain imaging technique called diffusion microstructure imaging (DMI). The technique tracks the movement of water molecules through brain tissue to deliver a high-resolution picture of the microstructures of the brain.

Looking generally for brain lesions or abnormalities, the researchers detected no notable differences between COVID patients and those uninfected. However, zooming in on the microstructural brain differences revealed significant alterations in the COVID cohorts.

“Here, we noted gray matter alterations in both patients with long-COVID and those unimpaired after a COVID-19 infection,” says Rau “Interestingly, we not only noted widespread microstructural alterations in patients with long COVID, but also in those unimpaired after having contracted COVID-19.”

So what separated the long COVID patients from the fully recovered COVID patients?

The researchers discovered three long COVID symptom constellations (fatigue, loss of sense of smell, cognitive impairment) could be correlated with specific patterns of microstructural changes in the brain. So what distinguished long COVID patients from recovered patients seemed to be how the illness particularly reshaped the brain.

“Expression of post-COVID symptoms was associated with specific affected cerebral networks, suggesting a pathophysiological basis of this syndrome” Rau notes.

While the results affirm the real pathological foundations underpinning long COVID they do raise a number of questions the researchers hope to investigate in the future. For example, do these microstructural alterations improve over time as a long COVID patient’s symptoms change? And is there anything that predisposes a COVID patient to develop the brain changes that characterize long COVID?

The new research will be presented at the 2023 Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting this week.

Source: RSNA