• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I have run a marathon, 3 half marathons, and at least 30 10k's. I would train for marathons by running 25-30 miles per week.

Could not run more because of time constraints.

For Dr. Flogstain to claim he supposedly walked 40 miles per week is ludicrous.

View attachment 12226
Today I ran down the Bright Angel, swam across the Colorado and scurried up the North Kaibab and back again.
Rim to rim and back, all in under 3 hours.

You literally just said Covid did you no harm. I’m neither conflating or putting words in your mouth.

I had a loss of smell.
You tried to equate that to serious Long Covid which can harm people.
I demonstrated - pointing to the Mayo Clinic - that my lingering loss of smell doesn't put me in harms way. And thus, it did me no harm.

You divert wholly to "all people" (no longer me), and say "So it’s very possible that the Covid vaccine could harm people who are seemingly fine after vaccination, but the same isn’t true for unvaccinated people who are seemingly fine after infection? How do you figure?"

Covid did me no harm.

Do you want to talk about me, or generalize to all people?

You literally are this stupid.

Uh, no. Just that the reward far outweighs the risk. Oddly, the most common side effect of the vaccine is never discussed here.

To a certain, small % of the population the reward does outweigh the risk. It doesn't to a large %.

Infants, toddlers, kids, teens, and most people 50 and under simply don't need it. The flu is now more deadly.

No, your ideologically corrupted logic is bad, the analogy is spot on. Arguing that the vaccine has contributed to death and injury is very much like arguing that seatbelts have contributed to death and injury.

As Flu pointed out, it's a terrible analogy. You're generalizing preventative measures. Equating them. And that's where your analogy went off the rails.

You hate people arguing that the vaccine contributes to death and injury. Though it has. It's inarguable. And it's the most dangerous vaccine ever that wasn't pulled from the market.

You're just in denial (sadly, not the river).

See above. That's wit. Creative. Not parroting.

For Dr. Flogstain to claim he supposedly walked 40 miles per week is ludicrous.

Dude!!! This guy also knows a famous road in Blow Back (or Hard), NC where you can literally drive for an entire hour and the only store you will see - SWEAR TO GOD - is a Dollah Generuh store.

He promised to show us where on Google Maps too.

giphy.gif

Any day now. Any...day.

I can't believe this thread is still alive...haha.

All over a ****** experimental flu shot that didn't work for ****.

People lost jobs for refusing to get stuck with that garbage, which didn't prevent you from getting it or transmitting it.

That's what I will always remember about it, plus a serious tyrannical overreach by federal and state governments.

I'll also never for get the ignorant people wearing ****** cloth masks in the most absurd worthless places to wear one.

Most of all we got Pedo Pete as president because of it.

No. That’s like taking comfort in the fact that someone killed in a car accident wasn’t wearing a seatbelt. Your anti-Covid vax ideology has corrupted your logic.

My God, your attempt at a simile is laughably stupid. Here, let me show you how it's done:

Dr. Flogstain's attempt at simile is like a sumo wrestler taking on the balance beam - it's just a fat guy looking comically out of his element.

See?

I had a loss of smell.
You tried to equate that to serious Long Covid which can harm people.
I demonstrated - pointing to the Mayo Clinic - that my lingering loss of smell doesn't put me in harms way. And thus, it did me no harm.

You divert wholly to "all people" (no longer me), and say "So it’s very possible that the Covid vaccine could harm people who are seemingly fine after vaccination, but the same isn’t true for unvaccinated people who are seemingly fine after infection? How do you figure?"

Covid did me no harm.
How do you know? You suspect the vaccine for causing injury and death long after being administered. Why don’t you suspect Covid for the same after infection? Ideology.
Do you want to talk about me, or generalize to all people?
Billions have had Covid and billions have been vaccinated. Yes, you absolutely must generalize when discussing either.
You literally are this stupid.

To a certain, small % of the population the reward does outweigh the risk. It doesn't to a large %.

Infants, toddlers, kids, teens, and most people 50 and under simply don't need it. The flu is now more deadly.
Nope. The SCIENTIFIC data shows that vaccinated people fare better in all age groups. Hence the recommendations. Same for flu. The medical doctors you like to mock don’t rely on social media for their knowledge and understanding.

You literally are this delusional.

As Flu pointed out, it's a terrible analogy. You're generalizing preventative measures. Equating them. And that's where your analogy went off the rails.

You hate people arguing that the vaccine contributes to death and injury. Though it has. It's inarguable. And it's the most dangerous vaccine ever that wasn't pulled from the market.

You're just in denial (sadly, not the river).

See above. That's wit. Creative. Not parroting.
Every major medical association recommends the vaccine. They are readily available worldwide.

Who is in denial?

I have run a marathon, 3 half marathons, and at least 30 10k's. I would train for marathons by running 25-30 miles per week.
Pfft. And you didn’t do very well in that marathon, now did you? Enjoy your 26.2 and 13.1 X 3 bumper stickers, dork.

Pfft. And you didn’t do very well in that marathon, now did you? Enjoy your 26.2 and 13.1 X 3 bumper stickers, dork.

"oH YeAh?!? i'Ve RuN fRoM tHe PaRkiNg LoTt tO DuNkEn DoNuTz LoTs Of TyMeS!"
- Dr. Flogstain, walking champion

Obesity is avoidable. 100% avoidable. You equate "slightly overweight" with the degree of corpulence that causes Type 2 diabetes. Wow, talk about apples and oranges. Hey, those are two things the obese don't eat!

And statements like, "If I just look at sugar it all comes right back on" is a refrain that is just not true. No, "looking" at food does not cause weight gain unless you mean look at it before scarfing down another 6 donuts.

The pill is a lie. Taking the pill does nothing - NOT ONE THING - to address the cause. Instead, it operates as an excuse. Doctors should refuse to give anybody the pill unless they show they will eat better and exercise. This pill is exactly like some medication that would delay somewhat the adverse effects from smoking. "Live longer while you kill yourself with cigarettes!"

And spare me your moral lecturing about being fat. You have zero clue - not one speck of a hint of a shadow of a clue - how difficult it is for a Type 1 diabetic to lose weight. See, it's like this - when we exercise, our blood sugar drops. If we don't consume calories to counteract that effect, we go into something that is dangerous and fatal for up to 10% of Type 1 diabetics called hypoglycemia, i.e., low blood sugar. So for me to lose weight, I am forced to balance burning calories with glucose intake to counterbalance low blood sugar with insulin intake to avoid hypoglycemia while still avoiding high blood sugars that long-term trigger blindness and death.

And my body mass is such that my bicep is bigger than my neck size, and I have to have suits custom fit because my chest is 16" bigger than my waist - and I turn 63 next month. If I can stay extremely fit, where exercise is a balancing act unlike any fat people will ever have to face, then nobody else can make an excuse sufficient to convince me they are fat because of something other than their lifestyle.

So when I hear fat people claim "it's genetics" or that they "gain weight just looking at ice cream cakes" as opposed to sitting on the couch and downing a quart of ice cream, I know the truth: fat people are fat due to poor diet and lack of sufficient exercise. That's it. Obese people are obese due to diet and lack of exercise. That's it. It really is. Making excuses does not help alcoholics or drug addicts or fat people.

So I say, "No thanks" to your "oh, I look at sweets and gain weight" claim. It's just not true and an excuse. You are not obese because you have a good diet and exercise. See how that works? But the refrain about "just looking at food" is a lie fat people tell themselves and others to excuse the fact they are fat or even obese. Time for fat people to stop making excuses, control their diet, exercise and not take a pill to fool themselves into thinking they are taking care of themselves.

End of rant.
Sounds like your in your "prime" now Steeltime...my mistake ;)
Impressive.

How do you know? You suspect the vaccine for causing injury and death long after being administered. Why don’t you suspect Covid for the same after infection? Ideology.

Billions have had Covid and billions have been vaccinated. Yes, you absolutely must generalize when discussing either.

Nope. The SCIENTIFIC data shows that vaccinated people fare better in all age groups. Hence the recommendations. Same for flu. The medical doctors you like to mock don’t rely on social media for their knowledge and understanding.

You literally are this delusional.
Please show proof: "....vaccinated people fare better in all age groups."

Last edited:

What repercussions have you or any human suffered from having the flu when they were 5? Or the cold when then were 5?

It's not even the flu bro.

Catching a cold and beating it and injecting yourself 93x with vaccines are two different situations.

Wrong. This is where you expose yourself as a blithering idiot. We were talking about me. You got ya *** whooped because you "thought" (misremembered, as you often do) I had Long Covid. I did not. I had a lingering loss of smell that returned.

Beaten, you switched gears to discussing Long Covid among all people in a feeble attempt to save face.

You argued about an individual (me), lost, then generalized to make some obfuscated point which you're still losing on.

I didn't have long Covid. Covid has done me no long term damage. I'm confident in saying that, especially my heart. As a 55 year old man, my resting heart range is between 54-58 bpm daily (this would be a concern for many, but is indication of a healthy heart for someone who is an athlete/exercises).

Nope. The SCIENTIFIC data shows that vaccinated people fare better in all age groups.

Your ideology says this to you. We will take links to support your buffoonery.

Post links showing that the risk-reward benefit demonstrates taking the vaccine is better than NOT for each of these age brackets:
- Infants
- Toddlers
- Children
- Teens
- 20 year olds
- 30 year olds
- 40 year olds

(ps....we've posted the risk reward benefits many times - some fairly recently). It is SCIENTIFICALLY not a benefit to all to take the shotz.

SCIENCE: https://www.cureus.com/articles/203...nal-trials-and-global-vaccination-campaign#!/
SCIENCE: https://jme.bmj.com/content/50/2/126

Last edited:
Every major medical association recommends the vaccine.

Funny how, over the last 10 pages, you have denied every medical doctor's advice posted in this thread.

As I've said over and over, you believe doctors - until you don't. It's simply political to you.

<looks at watch>

Still waiting for that link to Blow Lick (or Hard) NC and the road where you can drive an hour seeing only a Dollar store.
Still waiting for you to establish how your obese *** managed to walk 40 miles in a week (everyone realizes it's bullshit, but you can try again lol)

Last edited:
What repercussions have you or any human suffered from having the flu when they were 5? Or the cold when then were 5?

It's not even the flu bro.

Catching a cold and beating it and injecting yourself 93x with vaccines are two different situations.
**** sandwich time. Your ignorance and arrogance knows no bounds.

Wrong. This is where you expose yourself as a blithering idiot. We were talking about me. You got ya *** whooped because you "thought" (misremembered, as you often do) I had Long Covid. I did not. I had a lingering loss of smell that returned.

Beaten, you switched gears to discussing Long Covid among all people in a feeble attempt to save face.

You argued about an individual (me), lost, then generalized to make some obfuscated point which you're still losing on.

I didn't have long Covid. Covid has done me no long term damage. I'm confident in saying that, especially my heart. As a 55 year old man, my resting heart range is between 54-58 bpm daily (this would be a concern for many, but is indication of a healthy heart for someone who is an athlete/exercises).

Your ideology says this to you. We will take links to support your buffoonery.

Post links showing that the risk-reward benefit demonstrates taking the vaccine is better than NOT for each of these age brackets:
- Infants
- Toddlers
- Children
- Teens
- 20 year olds
- 30 year olds
- 40 year olds
I just did, another **** sandwich for you.
(ps....we've posted the risk reward benefits many times - some fairly recently). It is SCIENTIFICALLY not a benefit to all to take the shotz.

SCIENCE: https://www.cureus.com/articles/203...nal-trials-and-global-vaccination-campaign#!/
SCIENCE: https://jme.bmj.com/content/50/2/126
Cureus. Nice.

<looks at watch>

Still waiting for that link to Blow Lick (or Hard) NC and the road where you can drive an hour without seeing a Dollar store.
Huh? No dollar stores are all you see.
Still waiting for you to establish how your obese *** managed to walk 40 miles in a week (everyone realizes it's bullshit, but you can try again lol)
FFS, it’s literally a little more than an hour a day of relatively low intensity exercise. I’m beginning to think y’all are a bunch of sloths.

FFS, it’s literally a little more than an hour a day of relatively low intensity exercise. I’m beginning to think y’all are a bunch of sloths.

40 miles per week = 5.7 miles per day.

5.7 miles in "a little more than an hour" = 5.5 miles per hour.

5.5 miles per hour??

Average walking speed for adult males 30-39 years old = 3.26 mph, with maximum of 5.49 mph.

Average Walking Speeds by Age, Gender

You claim to walk 40 miles per week by walking "a little more than an hour" per day, meaning your walking speed is supposedly faster than the maximum walking speed of males 30-39 years old (or younger than you). Your numbers don't add up, liar. Meaning you are a lying liar caught lying about your lies.

Have another Twinkie, fatass.

40 miles per week = 5.7 miles per day.

5.7 miles in "a little more than an hour" = 5.5 miles per hour.

5.5 miles per hour??

Average walking speed for adult males 30-39 years old = 3.26 mph, with maximum of 5.49 mph.

Average Walking Speeds by Age, Gender

You claim to walk 40 miles per week by walking "a little more than an hour" per day, meaning your walking speed is supposedly faster than the maximum walking speed of males 30-39 years old (or younger than you). Your numbers don't add up, liar. Meaning you are a lying liar caught lying about your lies.

Have another Twinkie, fatass.
Flog not be your average male specimen.