• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Trog has his own song.

I’ve humiliated Tim with this several times, now it’s your turn.

And I've shredded that a dozen times over. Their data shows that progressively, over time, the vaccines waned, with rising increases in vaccinated infections and deaths. It proves the protections they claimed were bogus and eventually offered paltry protection at best.

By all means, keep posting it however.

Last edited:
**** sandwich time. Your ignorance and arrogance knows no bounds.

LMAO. Name one person you know who had the flu and suffered life-long, debilitating effects.

Can anyone here name anyone who as?

I cannot.

Floggy afraid of the cold, flu, and Covid.

I just did, another **** sandwich for you.

LMAO, you absolutely avoided the question, which was:

Post links showing that the risk-reward benefit demonstrates taking the vaccine is better than NOT for each of these age brackets:
- Infants
- Toddlers
- Children
- Teens
- 20 year olds
- 30 year olds
- 40 year olds

And once again, in your never-ending, weak, feeble attempts to argue without intellect and wit - you go for attacking the source v the content.

Not one point made to refute the many points made in the TWO articles (one of which, the BMJ, you flat out refused to mention.

You believe in ALL medical doctrine...until it opposes your religion...then you don't.

Sounds like a generalization. Doh!

So you're admitting you've generalized as I pointed out, and that each time you say "All Major Medical Associations" you are generalizing?

We finally agree.

I believe in the consensus of doctors. You do not.

You believe in the doctors that support your religion.

There is a difference.

Huh? No dollar stores are all you see.

Dance. Side step. Walk it back. We are waiting for your empirical evidence that proves this.

www.googlemaps.com

Simple. Go drop a pin on this stretch of road. Prove your baseless claim.

You won't. Because you can't. You walk 40 miles per week too :ROFLMAO: :LOL: 🤡

FFS, it’s literally a little more than an hour a day of relatively low intensity exercise. I’m beginning to think y’all are a bunch of sloths.

No, as I scientifically pointed out to you, it's 1 hr 26 mins to 2 hours 6 mins walking per day. Those are the average walking paces.

You are obese. You are not walking near 6 miles in 1.26 hours. Nor are you putting in 2 hours a day 7 days a week walking.

You're a lying liar telling lies, as documented.

I am happy to share my ouputs. This was a weeknight last week. My treadmill night.

IMG_8567.jpg.

LMAO, you absolutely avoided the question, which was:

Post links showing that the risk-reward benefit demonstrates taking the vaccine is better than NOT for each of these age brackets:
- Infants
- Toddlers
- Children
- Teens
- 20 year olds
- 30 year olds
- 40 year olds
Just as Joe Biden's issues are not specifically due to his age, so are the effects of this virus on the population as a whole.
While age increases the likelihood of dementia, it doesn't cause it, and age in and of itself doesn't solely make a person more susceptible to the effects of a virus, but is caused by the comorbidities that often come with aging. Just like cheap baseball caps, one size does not fit all.

40 miles per week = 5.7 miles per day.

5.7 miles in "a little more than an hour" = 5.5 miles per hour.

5.5 miles per hour??

Average walking speed for adult males 30-39 years old = 3.26 mph, with maximum of 5.49 mph.

Average Walking Speeds by Age, Gender

You claim to walk 40 miles per week by walking "a little more than an hour" per day, meaning your walking speed is supposedly faster than the maximum walking speed of males 30-39 years old (or younger than you). Your numbers don't add up, liar. Meaning you are a lying liar caught lying about your lies.

Have another Twinkie, fatass.
😂 I have a few different routes around the golf course. All of them are around 2.5 miles. It takes me about a half an hour. Do the math, don’t ask Tim for help.

And I've shredded that a dozen times over. Their data shows that progressively, over time, the vaccines waned, with rising increases in vaccinated infections and deaths. It proves the protections they claimed were bogus and eventually offered paltry protection at best.

By all means, keep posting it however.
So the **** what, Dim? The vaccinated still fare better than the unvaccinated in all age groups. FACT. The “paltry” protection has saved lives. Deciding not to vaccinated has cost people their lives. FACT.

And waning also applies to… what for it… NATURAL immunity. Its why EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION recommends vaccination even if a person has had Covid. SCIENCE.

Keep “shredding”, Dolt.

So the **** what, Dim? The vaccinated still fare better than the unvaccinated in all age groups. FACT. The “paltry” protection has saved lives. Deciding not to vaccinated has cost people their lives. FACT.

And waning also applies to… what for it… NATURAL immunity. Its why EVERY MAJOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATION recommends vaccination even if a person has had Covid. SCIENCE.

Keep “shredding”, Dolt.
From a year ago:

Perhaps you should read more, or try to understand what you are reading, even from the CNN propaganda machine.

😂 I have a few different routes around the golf course. All of them are around 2.5 miles. It takes me about a half an hour. Do the math, don’t ask Tim for help.

Keep living in your alternate reality.

Only one person thinks you walked 40 miles a week. And that person is obese and delusional.

Keep “shredding”, Dolt.

Dipshit...the FLU is and has been for a year...more dangerous than Covid. You WEIGH the risks. Why would a parent inject their healthy infant or toddler with a vaccine (more dangerous than all vaccines in circulation) considering:

Our USA 7-day average number of Covid cases (in the dead of the cold dark winter) is 11,491 cases/day? (230 cases per day/state)
Our USA 7-day average number of Covid deaths (in the dead of the cold dark winter) is 44 deaths/day? (less than a death per day/state)

Not even one person dies per day from Covid in the heart of flu/respiratory season.

In a massively unboosted population, Covid has turned out to be what we knew it was.

You’re in a **** sandwich eating frenzy.

Take a gander at the Appalachian states and then divide their relatively low populations by the number of Dollar Generals and compare that to the other states.

I'm gonna repeat, since you're obfuscating because you can't back up your claim - Dance. Side step. Walk it back.

Put a pin on a Google Map and show us where - any where - you can drive for an HOUR and only see a Dollar General.

We didn't ask you for the # of residents/Dollar General stores. You made a claim about infrastructure (roads) v Dollar General stores, all supported by the most crap-research you've ever posted - a study of grocery stores that omitted....grocery stores from its baseline.

Back to your claim - you can drive an HOUR and only see a Dollar General.

Drop the pin...on the map. Show us where.

Dipshit...the FLU is and has been for a year...more dangerous than Covid. You WEIGH the risks. Why would a parent inject their healthy infant or toddler with a vaccine (more dangerous than all vaccines in circulation) considering:

Our USA 7-day average number of Covid cases (in the dead of the cold dark winter) is 11,491 cases/day? (230 cases per day/state)
Our USA 7-day average number of Covid deaths (in the dead of the cold dark winter) is 44 deaths/day? (less than a death per day/state)

Not even one person dies per day from Covid in the heart of flu/respiratory season.

In a massively unboosted population, Covid has turned out to be what we knew it was.
Flu? Stay on topic, Dim.

Lose an argument, change the argument.

Flu? Stay on topic, Dim.

Lose an argument, change the argument.

There's no change in argument. You keep putting forward an argument that omits vaccine damage as a potential risk in the equation.

The risk equation always needs to include...
* What are my risks if I get Covid and am vaccinated?
* What are my risks if I get Covid and I am not vaccinated?
* What are my risks of being harmed by the vaccine?

You and your fellow ideologues ignore the 3rd part of the equation.

Given Covid is now less deadly than the flu, the obvious questions need to be asked.

* Am I really at risk of serious harm from Covid?
* If the answer to the above is no, is it willing to risk taking an unneeded vaccine - one that's proven to be more dangerous than any other in current circulation.

Stop omitting vaccine damage from your risk/reward analysis and remember - Covid is not as lethal as the flu and less than 1 person per day now dies from Covid during the "long dark winter of death."

You should be here railing on flu vaccines. Given it puts far more at risk.

And please DROP THE PIN on the Google Map. We wait.

So what? Vaccination is still recommended for all age groups.

So is maintaining a healthy weight. You ignore that medical advice.

I think we all know now why you're such an mRNA ideologue - you're obese and at high risk. You needed the jabs.

Makes total sense.

Great news! Those suffering serious complications from the vaxshotz, like this 37-year old Canadian woman, have a new treatment option!!

The government will now kill you if you develop severe transverse myelitis due to the vaxshotz. How awesome is that?!? And some conspiracy theorists don't trust the government. Un-freaking-believable.

It's the flu, bro.

Keep “shredding”, Dolt.

the point is, 797 pages later, it has also damaged and snuffed out other lives.
yet you continue with your blinders on, Mizzer Ed

horse-head-with-blue-blinders-picture-id183418396