• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

There's no change in argument. You keep putting forward an argument that omits vaccine damage as a potential risk in the equation.

The risk equation always needs to include...
* What are my risks if I get Covid and am vaccinated?
* What are my risks if I get Covid and I am not vaccinated?
* What are my risks of being harmed by the vaccine?

You and your fellow ideologues ignore the 3rd part of the equation.

Given Covid is now less deadly than the flu, the obvious questions need to be asked.

* Am I really at risk of serious harm from Covid?
* If the answer to the above is no, is it willing to risk taking an unneeded vaccine - one that's proven to be more dangerous than any other in current circulation.

Stop omitting vaccine damage from your risk/reward analysis and remember - Covid is not as lethal as the flu and less than 1 person per day now dies from Covid during the "long dark winter of death."

You should be here railing on flu vaccines. Given it puts far more at risk.

And please DROP THE PIN on the Google Map. We wait.
I’m not omitting anything, I’m putting vaccine risk in its proper perspective. Statistically, you’re more likely to be injured or killed while driving to get the vaccine than you are to be injured and killed by the vaccine. If I should be railing on the flu vaccine (which I also got) you should be railing against the dangers of driving. Have at it.

As far as Dollar Generals: in WV, there is one for every 6,200 people. Kentucky one for every 6,400 people, Tennessee one for every 7,500 people. Compare that to Connecticut one for every 42,000, Massachusetts one for every 127,000 and California one for every 151,000. Roughly 16 times as many per capita in those Appalachian states. Why do you suppose that is?

holygoddamnshit, Flog

there's a ******* Family Dollar store every time you turn around in NYC. HOLYGODDAMNSHIT.

1708971461949.png

Philly Dollar Stores are errywharz in the City of Brotherly Love.

1708971710620.png

RayRay was pretty active in Baltimore...

1708971770572.png

I’m not omitting anything, I’m putting vaccine risk in its proper perspective. Statistically, you’re more likely to be injured or killed while driving to get the vaccine than you are to be injured and killed by the vaccine.

These mRNA vaccines are far more dangerous than any other vaccines in circulation. Others have been pulled for lesser safety signals.

THAT's the compare. And I fixed it for you:

Statistically, you’re more likely to be injured or killed while driving to get the vaccine than you are to be injured or killed by Covid. Not even one person dies per state/per day from this sub-flu virus.

As far as Dollar Generals: in WV, there is one for every 6,200 people. Kentucky one for every 6,400 people, Tennessee one for every 7,500 people. Compare that to Connecticut one for every 42,000, Massachusetts one for every 127,000 and California one for every 151,000. Roughly 16 times as many per capita in those Appalachian states. Why do you suppose that is?

Where is that data from? Your brilliant soap-operal-level research study that studied grocery stores while - omitting grocery stores from their evaluation?

And you're changing the argument so as not to admit you're a lying liar telling lies.

DROP THE PIN.

Show us on Google Maps where this mysterious road exists where you can drive for an hour and ONLY see a Dollar General. THAT was your claim. You stated it as fact.

We are happy to hear you say "ok, I ****** up, I lied a little (a lot) and I can't back it up."

Or just show us. Should take you all of 10 seconds to produce.

These mRNA vaccines are far more dangerous than any other vaccines in circulation. Others have been pulled for lesser safety signals.

THAT's the compare.
Even if that’s true, they’re very safe nonetheless.
And I fixed it for you:

Statistically, you’re more likely to be injured or killed while driving to get the vaccine than you are to be injured or killed by Covid. Not even one person dies per state/per day from this sub-flu virus.
Getting Covid sucks. That’s why people get vaccinated.
Change the argument so as not to admit you're a lying liar telling lies.

DROP THE PIN.

Show us on Google Maps where this mysterious road exists where you can drive for an hour and ONLY see a Dollar General. THAT was your claim. You stated it as fact.

We are happy to hear you say "ok, I ****** up, I lied a little (a lot) and I can't back it up."

Or just show us. Should take you all of 10 seconds to produce.
Stupes all over it.

Looks like about 50 at several times the population of the entire state of WV which has almost 300.
city with a larger population vs a state with a smaller population, that is more spread out.

i'll let you think about the ignorance you just displayed.

RayRay was pretty active in Baltimore...

View attachment 12237

Damn, it's almost as if - hear me out - Dr. FloggObese be so tied to his religion, he failed to see the argument you put forward. Stepped in his own ****, shall we say? Some excerpts below from this BEAUTIFUL article. It's 4 years old. I can only imagine (given Dollar General itself opens 3 stores a day) it's a far worse picture now.

Maps Show Alarming Pattern of Dollar Stores’ Spread in U.S. Cities

...Hearing these stories prompted us to investigate and map dollar stores across eight U.S. cities: Atlanta, Ga.; Dallas, Texas; Louisville, Ky.; Newark, N.J.; New Orleans, La.; Philadelphia, Pa.; Tulsa, Okla.; and Washington, D.C.

By mapping the locations of Dollar General, Dollar Tree, and Family Dollar stores alongside demographic data from the U.S. Census, we can see the extent to which dollar stores have proliferated in cities and the neighborhoods that have been hit especially hard. These maps confirm that the dollar chains are concentrating in poorer neighborhoods and communities of color...

1708973485647.png

Half a million residents in metropolitan Atlanta live in food deserts without access to a full-service grocery store. The independent grocers that once served these neighborhoods have fallen away amid rapid consolidation in the grocery industry. Meanwhile, the major chains have neglected the city’s low-income neighborhoods and communities of color, which Dr. Jerry Shannon, a geographer at the University of Georgia, characterizes as “supermarket redlining.”

Dollar stores have moved into this void. As City Lab recently reported, dollar stores are aggressively targeting West Atlanta and the region’s most vulnerable residents.

1708973573004.png

Go on into the article Floggstain. There's many more maps.

It bears repeating. You absolutely, utterly, completely suck at this.

Even if that’s true, they’re very safe nonetheless.

If other vaccines have been pulled for lesser safety signals (thousands have) then they aren't up to those prior safety standards. Therefore, they really aren't safe enough.

Getting Covid sucks. That’s why people get vaccinated.

Oh wait, wait, wait hole up!! It used to be because Covid was deadly. Now you're advocating every being on the planet get vaccinated because "it sucks?" What the ever living ****? :ROFLMAO: 🤡 :LOL:

You are the King of Waffle, Fleggo.

Now we have even MORE reason for people not to get the clot shotz, because getting Bells Palsy, myocarditis, blood clots and strokes sucks too.

Stupes all over it.

No dimrod, he's showing you dollar stores are an even greater problem in urban areas (as I documented).

YOU have to show us the road where a human can drive for an hour and ONLY see a dollar store.

WE WAIT!!

giphy.gif

city with a larger population vs a state with a smaller population, that is more spread out.

i'll let you think about the ignorance you just displayed.
Uh, West Virginia has more Dollar Generals than California.

Ignorance is your level of understanding of supply and demand.

Damn, it's almost as if - hear me out - Dr. FloggObese be so tied to his religion, he failed to see the argument you put forward. Stepped in his own ****, shall we say? Some excerpts below from this BEAUTIFUL article. It's 4 years old. I can only imagine (given Dollar General itself opens 3 stores a day) it's a far worse picture now.

Maps Show Alarming Pattern of Dollar Stores’ Spread in U.S. Cities

...Hearing these stories prompted us to investigate and map dollar stores across eight U.S. cities: Atlanta, Ga.; Dallas, Texas; Louisville, Ky.; Newark, N.J.; New Orleans, La.; Philadelphia, Pa.; Tulsa, Okla.; and Washington, D.C.

By mapping the locations of Dollar General, Dollar Tree, and Family Dollar stores alongside demographic data from the U.S. Census, we can see the extent to which dollar stores have proliferated in cities and the neighborhoods that have been hit especially hard. These maps confirm that the dollar chains are concentrating in poorer neighborhoods and communities of color...

View attachment 12238

Half a million residents in metropolitan Atlanta live in food deserts without access to a full-service grocery store. The independent grocers that once served these neighborhoods have fallen away amid rapid consolidation in the grocery industry. Meanwhile, the major chains have neglected the city’s low-income neighborhoods and communities of color, which Dr. Jerry Shannon, a geographer at the University of Georgia, characterizes as “supermarket redlining.”

Dollar stores have moved into this void. As City Lab recently reported, dollar stores are aggressively targeting West Atlanta and the region’s most vulnerable residents.

View attachment 12239

Go on into the article Floggstain. There's many more maps.

It bears repeating. You absolutely, utterly, completely suck at this.
Wait, what? You just posted an article about Dollar Generals in food deserts that you claim don’t exist. Who sucks at this?

Uh, West Virginia has more Dollar Generals than California.

Ignorance is your level of understanding of supply and demand.
oh, you blown head gasket. the comedy you provide for free.

wow, Flog, there's 16 more in WV. What a YUGE win for you.

there also is be more Dollar Tree stores in California than in WV.

YUGE loss.

it's almost as if ... as @Tim Steelersfan says repeatedly... you suck at this.

I’m not omitting anything, I’m putting vaccine risk in its proper perspective. Statistically, you’re more likely to be injured or killed while driving to get the vaccine than you are to be injured and killed by the vaccine. If I should be railing on the flu vaccine (which I also got) you should be railing against the dangers of driving. Have at it.

Because they started in the middle of the country rather than the coasts.

What about their competitors and those selling similar items on the coasts.....you forgot to consider them because it doesn't fit your narrative

Last edited:
Wait, what? You just posted an article about Dollar Generals in food deserts that you claim don’t exist. Who sucks at this?

Do go back and show where I specifically said food deserts (not dessert you dumbass) don't exist.

What I did was tear apart your bogus article for trying to establish this point by omitting grocery stores from their analysis.

Now, please go back to harping on Dollar Generuh stores being an Appalachian problem while ignoring the damage they are doing to people of color and urban blue cities.

And don't forget to substantiate your claim AND DROP THE PIN

oh, you blown head gasket. the comedy you provide for free.

wow, Flog, there's 16 more in WV. What a YUGE win for you.

there also is be more Dollar Tree stores in California than in WV.

YUGE loss.

it's almost as if ... as @Tim Steelersfan says repeatedly... you suck at this.

AND… California has 20X the population of WV. Reality and perspective continue to evade you loons.

Do go back and show where I specifically said food deserts (not dessert you dumbass) don't exist.
Uh, I wrote “desert”, dumbass.

What could possibly have been your point if you were acknowledging that many Appalachian areas are… wait for it… FOOD DESERTS. That was the point of the article, fool!
What I did was tear apart your bogus article for trying to establish this point by omitting grocery stores from their analysis.
😂 Do food deserts exist or not, Dim?
Now, please go back to harping on Dollar Generuh stores being an Appalachian problem while ignoring the damage they are doing to people of color and urban blue cities.

And don't forget to substantiate your claim AND DROP THE PIN
Now you’re trying to compare cities to rural areas. I’m quite certain cities have many more options within a relatively small radius. They’re cities, after all.

YOU have to show us the road where a human can drive for an hour and ONLY see a dollar store.

WE WAIT!!

giphy.gif

Wow, looks like Flabby has seen as many Dollar Generals as Floggy. If those two knocked boots in public, people wouldn't care - they'd think it was a Sumo exhibition.

Wow, looks like Flabby has seen as many Dollar Generals as Floggy. If those two knocked boots in public, people wouldn't care - they'd think it was a Sumo exhibition.

They would vomit, break into hives, and probably start the apocalypse being forced to see that.

giphy.gif