• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Your lack of awareness is sometimes - often - astonishing. For at least THREE PLUS YEARS, those of us posting in this thread have argued that masks don't work, the lockdowns make no sense, the vax mandates are inane, shutting down schools made no sense, shutting gyms was crazy, forcing mask wearing outdoors was crazy to an even greater degree, the vax does not work as promised, the 6 feet thing was a fiction, the Chinese flu probably came from a lab, and we were lied to about everything - E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G - related to the Chinese flu.

Now that the evidence proves conclusively that all you squealing Covid ninnies were wrong about everything, you claim, "Oh, what is it with you Karens and Covid? Pfft, we are so past that." Nope, we are not going to forget.
@Troglodyte time to rub the dog's nose in his own ****. You like that smell? Tough!

@Troglodyte time to rub the dog's nose in his own ****. You like that smell? Tough!

"hAh, JoKeZ On yOu, mY dOg CaN't sMeLL, He'Z DeAdD."
- Dr. Flogstain, walking champion, connoisseur, Top Chef - Pangolin Edition champion, Covid expert, shot/vax expert

Uhh, because YOU tried to claim that the vax/shotz mandate to the healthiest population in the United States - cops, firefighters, military - that led to tens of thousands of those people getting pushed out of their jobs supposedly made sense because serious illness/hospitalization but after I showed why that claim is demonstrably false you switched to sick leave, so I demonstrated why that claim is demonstrably wrong as well. You are devoid of any rational argument so as expected, you then ranted in some complete non sequitur about ...

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Confused-GIF_470982_1.gif
Nope. I provided data that shows the vaccine is effective against morbidity (the easiest measure of morbidity is hospitalizations).

Your lack of awareness is sometimes - often - astonishing. For at least THREE PLUS YEARS, those of us posting in this thread have argued that masks don't work, the lockdowns make no sense, the vax mandates are inane, shutting down schools made no sense, shutting gyms was crazy, forcing mask wearing outdoors was crazy to an even greater degree, the vax does not work as promised, the 6 feet thing was a fiction, the Chinese flu probably came from a lab, and we were lied to about everything - E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G - related to the Chinese flu.

Now that the evidence proves conclusively that all you squealing Covid ninnies were wrong about everything, you claim, "Oh, what is it with you Karens and Covid? Pfft, we are so past that." Nope, we are not going to forget.
YOUR delusion proves to YOU conclusively. Every major medical association says your an idiot, in not so many words.

Nope. I provided data that shows the vaccine is effective against morbidity (the easiest measure of morbidity is hospitalizations).

And I showed that vaxxed vs. unvaxxed hospitalization difference was 0.006%, while tens of thousands of the best cops, firefighters and military were fired for refusing vax/shotz. Your argument that forcing vax/shotz on the healthiest population in the United States and then firing those who refuse to take the vax/shotz is thereby completely, totally and absolutely false.

YOUR delusion proves to YOU conclusively. Every major medical association says your an idiot, in not so many words.

You're ... as in, "you are."

When declaring somebody an idiot, try to avoid rudimentary (that means elementary or basic) grammatical errors.

Secondly, this thread demonstrates that you, as a devout Covidian, have been wrong about everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

And I showed that vaxxed vs. unvaxxed hospitalization difference was 0.006%, while tens of thousands of the best cops, firefighters and military were fired for refusing vax/shotz.
And for every hospitalization how many got sick but didn’t require hospitalization? Who knows, but it stands to reason than its many times more, correct?
Your argument that forcing vax/shotz on the healthiest population in the United States and then firing those who refuse to take the vax/shotz is thereby completely, totally and absolutely false.
What? That’s not an argument. I gave you a reason why essential employees were “forced” to get vaccinated.

And for every hospitalization how many got sick but didn’t require hospitalization? Who knows, but it stands to reason than its many times more, correct?

What? That’s not an argument. I gave you a reason why essential employees were “forced” to get vaccinated.
and i gave you reason/case why some people would refuse and the drastic effect it could/would have on products.

No matter how "sick" you were from the Chinese flu, you were ordered to stay home. Are you claiming that those with the shot/vax were "less sick" than the unvaccinated, apart from hospitalization, and thereby less contagious?

Source?

vWV37N.gif

And I demonstrated that your purported "reason" for forcing cops, firefighters and military to get the shot/vax was and is a lie, and that the result was the discharge of tens of thousands of the best cops, firefighters and military personnel.

Just as was true with the Chinese flu, the "cure" was worse than the disease.

No matter how "sick" you were from the Chinese flu, you were ordered to stay home. Are you claiming that those with the shot/vax were "less sick" than the unvaccinated, apart from hospitalization, and thereby less contagious?

Source?

vWV37N.gif

And I demonstrated that your purported "reason" for forcing cops, firefighters and military to get the shot/vax was and is a lie, and that the result was the discharge of tens of thousands of the best cops, firefighters and military personnel.

Just as was true with the Chinese flu, the "cure" was worse than the disease.
HTFG

The key claim in your article:

A 2022 study showed people with mild or asymptomatic COVID-19 were no longer contagious after six to nine days of being diagnosed or developing symptoms. Comparatively, another 2022 study showed unvaccinated people continue to be contagious for an average of seven and a half days compared to six days in people who were vaccinated.

Note that the "mild or asymptomatic" patients (the vaxxed) had symptoms for six to nine days ... or an average of 7 1/2 days.

Compare that to the unvaxxed, who are contagious for 7 1/2 days, compared to 6 days for the vaxxed. Unless you refer to the other study, which had them still symptomatic for an average of 7 1/2 days, I mean. And 7 1/2 is so much better than 7 1/2. Wait ...

And hoo-boy, that maybe day and a half (depending on which study you look at) - certainly worth pushing about 15,000 of the best cops, firefighters, and military out of service!! I mean, reducing the working population by 15,000 leaves a bit of a mark but not nearly as much as somebody staying home for 8 days rather than 7!! Or maybe 8 compared to 8 depending on the study, but still 7 1/2 is soooo much better than 7 1/2.

Oh, and interesting that the "contagious for six days with vax" claim is not linked to any supporting data. Almost as if it were made up.

Thank you for providing us all with this amusement but, you're embarrassing yourself on a daily basis.
I heard the latest is that the ship’s captain was struck ill by side effects of the vaccine and that’s what causes the Key Bridge collapse. “All within the realm of possibility…”

I heard the latest is that the ship’s captain was struck ill by side effects of the vaccine and that’s what causes the Key Bridge collapse. “All within the realm of possibility…”
did your dead dog tell you that as you approached the turn?

are there arrows on the golf course telling you which way to drag Ralph, or do you just haphazardly stroll to and fro, across fairways and greens?

did your dead dog tell you that as you approached the turn?

are there arrows on the golf course telling you which way to drag Ralph, or do you just haphazardly stroll to and fro, across fairways and greens?
Youre on a roll!

I do love good bread.
of course your fatass does. do you still drag your dead dog around the grocery store following the arrows or do you just march haphazardly across the store sans mask to get bread and rolls?

You're ... as in, "you are."

When declaring somebody an idiot, try to avoid rudimentary (that means elementary or basic) grammatical errors.
Oh come on now Jimmy, you don't need to stoop so low as to be the grammar police. I'm sure that if Trog thought before he typed, then he would see the error in his ways.