• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

What makes you think that? It’s not like people wait days in line for the first vaccines. I didn’t get the Shingles vaccine until last fall.

Perfect example of why someone should never argue with the mentally retarded:

Floggy: Again, I have never once gotten a vaccine, Covid, Flu, Shingles, etc. with preventing death or even hospitalization in mind.
TSF: That makes you a minority then.
Floggy: What makes you think that? It’s not like people wait days in line for the first vaccines. I didn’t get the Shingles vaccine until last fall.

giphy.gif

again, i ask you ... are you still following the arrows in the grocery store aisles while dragging your dead dog? if not, why not? if it's because the arrows were removed, why haven't you petitioned to put them back?

I bet he answers that right after he DROPS THE PIN on the map where you can drive for an hour and see NOTHING BUT a Dorruh Generuh store.

Floggy: Again, I have never once gotten a vaccine, Covid, Flu, Shingles, etc. with preventing death or even hospitalization in mind.
Floggy: What makes you think that? It’s not like people wait days in line for the first vaccines. I didn’t get the Shingles vaccine until last fall.

giphy.gif
So you’re saying they do wait days in line?

rolls are one of your favorite food groups.
cinnamon, jelly, buttered...

You forgot the rolls of lard above his waist line, like inner tubes stacked on top of each other.

You bring them up repeatedly, you tell me.

Soooo......I point out where you get your news from and why your views are so AltLeft, and your 3rd grade response is to say that I am obsessed with your leaders?? 🤡:ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

Soooo......I point out where you get your news from and why your views are so AltLeft, and your 3rd grade response is to say that I am obsessed with your leaders?? 🤡:ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif
Watch the Alex Jones documentary, it’ll make sense.

So you can’t answer the question.
are you still following the arrows in the grocery store aisles while dragging your dead dog? if not, why not? if it's because the arrows were removed, why haven't you petitioned to put them back?

giphy.gif
wait ... hole up.

point was be misseded.

Flog didnt get the shot because ze didnt consider possible deff or even sikkniss.

ze ONLY be got jabbed and poked because Lesser Holt and Ricky Madcow done be telled him to.

POINT!

So you can’t answer the question.

No, I refuse to continue an absurdly disconnected dialogue. I made a point. You avoided the point made, threw out a non sequitor. As is typical.

Watch the Alex Jones documentary, it’ll make sense.

I don't follow Alex Jones. That would be like asking me to watch a documentary on basket weaving.

No, I refuse to continue an absurdly disconnected dialogue. I made a point. You avoided the point made, threw out a non sequitor. As is typical.
Absurd is thinking that fear of death is the primary motivation for people getting vaccinated.

Absurd is thinking that fear of death is the primary motivation for people getting vaccinated.
you might want to re-word this, as you and @Tibs were harping endlessly over the death count when Covid first hit.

you might want to re-word this, as you and @Tibs were harping endlessly over the death count when Covid first hit.

Exactly. I read Dr. Flogstain mocking the idea that Covidians were so fearful of Chinese flu death that they got the vax again and again and again and wondered if the ghost of his dead dog had commandeered his keyboard.

Nope. I provided data that shows the vaccine is effective against morbidity (the easiest measure of morbidity is hospitalizations).
1) How is that possible when the shot doesn't prevent infection nor transmission?
2) I had COVID, didn't know I had it, never went to the hospital. Also personally know many people who contracted COVID, both the shotted and un-shotted, and NONE of them went to the hospital. Some had it REAL bad, some had it like me and never knew, but ALL the severe ones went to their PCP, not a hospital.

At this point, I gotta believe you're a literal retarded chimp just pounding your fists on the keyboard.

Again, why are you telling ME this?

Fame and fortune awaits, go for it!

Did I mention the Alex Jones documentary on HBO?

you know who's obsessed with Alex Jones?

left wing extremists. like yourself.

What, like Tim with Lester Holt and Rachel Maddow?

So for the record, Trog :

Lester Holt/Rachel Maddox = Alex Jones?

You believe Lester and Rachel are equally wacky and non-credible and peddlers of propaganda and delusion as Alex Jones?
Good to know.

So for the record, Trog :

Lester Holt/Rachel Maddox = Alex Jones?

You believe Lester and Rachel are equally wacky and non-credible and peddlers of propaganda and delusion as Alex Jones?
Good to know.
All you need to do is to look at the "Where Do You Stand" thread to see that most, if not all of us are pretty much centered on the graph.
Gotta believe that Trog would be the outlier.