• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Your lack of awareness is sometimes - often - astonishing. For at least THREE PLUS YEARS, those of us posting in this thread have argued that masks don't work, the lockdowns make no sense, the vax mandates are inane, shutting down schools made no sense, shutting gyms was crazy, forcing mask wearing outdoors was crazy to an even greater degree, the vax does not work as promised, the 6 feet thing was a fiction, the Chinese flu probably came from a lab, and we were lied to about everything - E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G - related to the Chinese flu.

Now that the evidence proves conclusively that all you squealing Covid ninnies were wrong about everything, you claim, "Oh, what is it with you Karens and Covid? Pfft, we are so past that." Nope, we are not going to forget.
plus some of us said that pFucking pFizer commited pFraud by rigging the phase 1/2 clinical trials, and pFDA aided and abetted this falsification of safety & efficacy because of the massive government funding of the vaccine research starting 3/4 years before Covid.

When you drill it down and dismiss all the sensationalism hype and get to the core, the plandemic Covid bullshit was simply an avenue for the commies to use flu season as an excuse to flood the election with fake ballots. This year they’re trying to blow up measles as a reason to not vote in person / show I.D.

1) How is that possible when the shot doesn't prevent infection nor transmission?
Like seat belts don’t prevent traffic fatalities and helmets don’t prevent concussions. Why not rail against those?
2) I had COVID, didn't know I had it, never went to the hospital. Also personally know many people who contracted COVID, both the shotted and un-shotted, and NONE of them went to the hospital. Some had it REAL bad, some had it like me and never knew, but ALL the severe ones went to their PCP, not a hospital.
And I know a lot of people that have been in car accidents or suffered concussions while wearing a helmet. You’re point?
At this point, I gotta believe you're a literal retarded chimp just pounding your fists on the keyboard.
And you’re (one of) the chimp that thinks he knows more about vaccines than doctors.

So for the record, Trog :

Lester Holt/Rachel Maddox = Alex Jones?

You believe Lester and Rachel are equally wacky and non-credible and peddlers of propaganda and delusion as Alex Jones?
Good to know.
Not at all, and it’s odd you never called out the posters on this board that have shared InfoWars nonsense. You’re as cowardly as Tim.

When you drill it down and dismiss all the sensationalism hype and get to the core, the plandemic Covid bullshit was simply an avenue for the commies to use flu season as an excuse to flood the election with fake ballots. This year they’re trying to blow up measles as a reason to not vote in person / show I.D.
You do realize it was a global pandemic?

All you need to do is to look at the "Where Do You Stand" thread to see that most, if not all of us are pretty much centered on the graph.
Gotta believe that Trog would be the outlier.
So you think suspecting, or being open to the idea, that the FBI is staging mass shootings is centered? I’m the only one who confronted that radical nonsense.

You’d like to believe your centered.

plus some of us said that pFucking pFizer commited pFraud by rigging the phase 1/2 clinical trials, and pFDA aided and abetted this falsification of safety & efficacy because of the massive government funding of the vaccine research starting 3/4 years before Covid.
I can kind of understand why they did it considering all of the unknowns about the virus in 2020 and the perceived need to find a quick response, but there is no denying that they did sidestep or outright skip normal procedures.

Last edited:
So you think suspecting, or being open to the idea, that the FBI is staging mass shootings is centered? I’m the only one who confronted that radical nonsense.

You’d like to believe your centered.
I'm not sure why I should even respond to this. Did you actually read my comment? The thread that Supe started contained a series of questions, that if answered honestly, would categorize the participant as to their political leanings. While a number of the questions were ambiguous, needing more clarification, it did show that those of us here that completed the survey fell close to the center of the graph. Nothing more!!! FBI staging mass shooting??? Comments like that would lead me to believe that your placement on the graph would fall further from center than anyone here. Go ahead, take it, you don't even have to post it, as I'm sure you wouldn't anyway.

I'm not sure why I should even respond to this. Did you actually read my comment? The thread that Supe started contained a series of questions, that if answered honestly, would categorize the participant as to their political leanings. While a number of the questions were ambiguous, needing more clarification, it did show that those of us here that completed the survey fell close to the center of the graph. Nothing more!!! FBI staging mass shooting??? Comments like that would lead me to believe that your placement on the graph would fall further from center than anyone here. Go ahead, take it, you don't even have to post it, as I'm sure you wouldn't anyway.
It doesn’t have anything to do with his post. Sarge posted the suspicion that the FBI is staggjng mass shootings. None of you “centered” posters blinked an eye. I got banned for calling him out on it. Others have posted InfoWars nonsense, including the shameful Sandy Hook conspiracy. Nobody except me took exception with it. This board is filled with far right radical conspiracies. If you’re truly centered why are you open to such conspiracies?

It doesn’t have anything to do with his post. Sarge posted the suspicion that the FBI is staggjng mass shootings. None of you “centered” posters blinked an eye. I got banned for calling him out on it. Others have posted InfoWars nonsense, including the shameful Sandy Hook conspiracy. Nobody except me took exception with it. This board is filled with far right radical conspiracies. If you’re truly centered why are you open to such conspiracies?
Ummm....you responded to my post, which had everything to do with the survey from Supe, and nothing to do with a theory of FBI involvement in mass shootings. If you have a problem with what someone else may say, I suggest that you discuss it with them. The rational in your response leads me to believe that you would find your home in the upper left of the graph, but you choose to respond with conspiracies. Deflect much?

Last edited:
Ummm....you responded to my post, which had everything to do with the survey from Supe, and nothing to do with a theory of FBI involvement in mass shootings. If you have a problem with what someone else may say, I suggest that you discuss it with them. The rational in you response leads me to believe that you would find your home in the upper left of the graph, but you choose to respond with conspiracies. Deflect much?
I responded to you considering this board as “centered” when it clearly is not. A centered person openly disagrees with far right conspiracies. Someone who doesn’t either agrees or is open to them, or is too cowardly to confront them. Which one are you?

Like seat belts don’t prevent traffic fatalities and helmets don’t prevent concussions. Why not rail against those?
Because most of the time they are effective. I would estimate that to be a high number.
The vaccine most of the time is not effective against transmission or infection, most likely not at all.

I can kind of understand why they did it considering all of the unknowns about the virus in 2020 and the perceived need to find a quick response, but there is no denying that they did sidestep or outright skip normal procedures.
What if they lied about safety or efficacy data?

I responded to you considering this board as “centered” when it clearly is not. A centered person openly disagrees with far right conspiracies. Someone who doesn’t either agrees or is open to them, or is too cowardly to confront them. Which one are you?
You are the last poster on this board who can judge left/center/right. You
have libtard breath.

You are the last poster on this board who can judge left/center/right. You
have libtard breath.
So believe the Sandy Hook conspiracy and the idea that the FBI is staging mass shooting fall in the middle of the political spectrum?

So believe the Sandy Hook conspiracy and the idea that the FBI is staging mass shooting fall in the middle of the political spectrum?
what ******* irrelevant bullllshiit are you on about? you are one dumb fuucktard, and you have repeatedly demonstrated same in this thread. Lather, rinse repeat.

So now, obfuscation is your friend again, and you are flinging **** at everyone because you swallowed the Covid hook deep; like deeper than Linda Lovelace, and now you are gagging about Sandy Hook?

Dude, you are fuucked in the head.

Sigh!!! I'm speaking of Supe's survey which clearly defines those that chose to participate finding themselves close to center based on the parameters of the survey. I mean, it's pretty black and white. How did you fare?

You do realize that the commies want a one-world global government, right? You ******* idiot.
😂 if they could pull off a global pandemic hoax, how the hell wouldn’t they already have a one-world government? Idiot.

what ******* irrelevant bullllshiit are you on about? you are one dumb fuucktard, and you have repeatedly demonstrated same in this thread. Lather, rinse repeat.

So now, obfuscation is your friend again, and you are flinging **** at everyone because you swallowed the Covid hook deep; like deeper than Linda Lovelace, and now you are gagging about Sandy Hook?

Dude, you are fuucked in the head.
Obfuscate how? Address the question or deny the conspiracy theories found on this board lie on the far right.

Sigh!!! I'm speaking of Supe's survey which clearly defines those that chose to participate finding themselves close to center based on the parameters of the survey. I mean, it's pretty black and white. How did you fare?
And I’m asking you, if the posters on this board are centrists, how is it chock-full of far right conspiracy theories that go unquestioned?

They want to see themselves as centrist, they clearly aren’t.

I believe it's time to recognize the concept of arguing with a fool applies about now, because stupid people will never realize or admit that they're, well you know, he doesn't, but you do.
Admit? You’re afraid of alienating yourself from the likes of Sarge, Tim, Supe and IndySteel. So instead of ADMIT that the Sandy Hook and FBI conspiracies are shameful and ridiculous, you just call me stupid. You’re a coward.

And I’m asking you, if the posters on this board are centrists, how is it chock-full of far right conspiracy theories that go unquestioned?

They want to see themselves as centrist, they clearly aren’t.
Now that was pretty ignorant.
Did you take the test Sup posted? They were not black and white questions, rather questions that required a little thought, and there were quite a few.
I believe most of us were near the center.
Belief in a conspiracy does not always constitute being far-right. I mean ******** on your side believed that the CIA invented AIDS to kill off black people. To be on the left means to be on the far left.

Last edited: