• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Admit? You’re afraid of alienating yourself from the likes of Sarge, Tim, Supe and IndySteel. So instead of ADMIT that the Sandy Hook and FBI conspiracies are shameful and ridiculous, you just call me stupid. You’re a coward.
Ya, right, I'm a coward. Care to compare life experiences? I don't concern myself with alienating myself from people that I've never met, although I have associated personally with about a half a dozen members here. And while I haven't met Sarge, Tim, Supe or Indy, I do respect them for having an honest dialogue, answering questions when posed, as opposed to you Trog, constantly dodging and evading any question put forth, only to deflect by responding with nothing but a question of your own. So tell me, just who is the coward here? Rhetorical question, we all know that it will go unanswered. Mark Twain was right.

Last edited:
You might be the dumbest ************ I’ve ever seen in my life. Just a c hair behind Tibs. And that’s pretty ******* retarded.
Might? I wouldn't even insult Tibs that way. Prior to Trump he was reasonable at times. It was only a severe case of TDs that broke him.

Absurd is thinking that fear of death is the primary motivation for people getting vaccinated.

DEATH is all you have harped on when defending these shots.

As you like to say, "lose the argument, change the argument."

You’re as cowardly as Tim.

You might challenge your 2.5 chromosomes to read a dictionary.

A coward runs.

I'm here daily to administer your beatings.

When you drill it down and dismiss all the sensationalism hype and get to the core, the plandemic Covid bullshit was simply an avenue for the commies to use flu season as an excuse to flood the election with fake ballots. This year they’re trying to blow up measles as a reason to not vote in person / show I.D.

But for Covid, Trump is re-elected and by a large margin. The Grifter Sniffer hid in the basement and criticized Trump about Covid ...

Meanwhile, despite having the beloved vax/shotz when he took office, Grifter Sniffer saw many more people die of Covid under his watch. MANY more.

The same Grifter Sniffer said that any President who saw 300,000 die of the Chinese flu under his watch should resign. Grifter Sniffer? According to the death count, more than 600,000 under the dementia-ridden grifter. Resign old man!

Ya, right, I'm a coward. Care to compare life experiences?
Save that for mass shooting victims, or as Tim and Alex Jones call them “crisis actors”. Just like Tim, you would never pose the conspiracies to their face or publicly.
I don't concern myself with alienating myself from people that I've never met, although I have associated personally with about a half a dozen members here.
Then answer the question.
And while I haven't met Sarge, Tim, Supe or Indy, I do respect them for having an honest dialog, answering questions when posed, as opposed to you Trog, constantly dodging and evading any question put forth, only to deflect by responding with nothing but a question of your own.
The question of where I stand on Stupes stupid graph? What difference does that make? Many questions are sufficiently vague and lacking context.

Now, not so bravely answer the question:

Are the Sandy Hook and FBI conspiracies shameful and ridiculous? Are they honest dialogue? In other words “Where do you stand?”

You might challenge your 2.5 chromosomes to read a dictionary.

A coward runs.

I'm here daily to administer your beatings.
😂 Internet tough guy!

I’ve challenged you multiple times to post your nonsense publicly in an OpEd. You won’t and you know why. Go look in the mirror and ponder that.

Save that for mass shooting victims, or as Tim and Alex Jones call them “crisis actors”. Just like Tim, you would never pose the conspiracies to their face or publicly.

The question of where I stand on Stupes stupid graph? What difference does that make? Many questions are sufficiently vague and lacking context.

Are the Sandy Hook and FBI conspiracies shameful and ridiculous? Are they honest dialogue? In other words “Where do you stand?”
AlbertEinstein.png

It's the pFucking Covid thread you shiitthead twatwaffle

It's the pFucking Covid thread you shiitthead twatwaffle
Zona is the one that referenced the supposed “centrist” political standing in this thread. Regardless, either embrace the shameful conspiracies or call them out, you ******* cowards. Strange you get so uneasy when they’re brought up… or not. Get used to it.

Zona is the one that referenced the supposed “centrist” political standing in this thread. Regardless, either embrace the shameful conspiracies or call them out, you ******* cowards. Strange you get so uneasy when they’re brought up… or not. Get used to it.
In all honestly, you are not worth anyone's time as you continue to act as if you're above the fray, when in fact you're completely insane. No offense of course if you're not, but the alternative is that you're simply a jackass. So continue to deflect and bewilder, all the while apparently not realizing the clown that you are.

In all honestly, you are not worth anyone's time as you continue to act as if you're above the fray, when in fact you're completely insane. No offense of course if you're not, but the alternative is that you're simply a jackass. So continue to deflect and bewilder, all the while apparently not realizing the clown that you are.
I’m insane because I don’t buy into shameful conspiracy theories and I call people out in them? Again, strange that should get people so unnerved. Own it or grow a pair and ADMIT you think it’s nonsense, you ******* coward.

Question #1. What is it you are all are trying to convince each other?
Question#2. (more importantly) Why?

😂 Internet tough guy!

I’ve challenged you multiple times to post your nonsense publicly in an OpEd. You won’t and you know why. Go look in the mirror and ponder that.

LMAO.

When you DROP THE PIN
When you provide us your doctor's name and phone number

You've been challenged to simply read articles, and you run.

This site is full of my OpEds.

as Tim and Alex Jones call them “crisis actors”.

Go find anywhere I've supported the use of crisis actors in any disaster. I'll wait.

Till hell freezes over.

You simply make **** up. You live in dream land.

LMAO.

When you DROP THE PIN
When you provide us your doctor's name and phone number

You've been challenged to simply read articles, and you run.

This site is full of my OpEds.
😂 Anonymously in the safety of your echo chamber. Coward.

Like expecting conspiracy theories to be proven true. “All in the realm of possibility”

Like the theory that Covid19 came from an Asian eating a Pangolin in a wet market?
Like the theory that Covid deaths were being over-reported?
Like the theory that the vaccines' efficacies weren't what they were touted to be?

You mean like those?

No one is uneasy by your inane blather. It is rather comical to read your fat-*** posts when you're drinking however. How many dogs did you kill today on your 14 mile golf-course walk John Candy?

I’m insane because I don’t buy into shameful conspiracy theories and I call people out in them? Again, strange that should get people so unnerved. Own it or grow a pair and ADMIT you think it’s nonsense, you ******* coward.

Let me repeat. Sober up, come back tomorrow.

😂 Anonymously in the safety of your echo chamber. Coward.

How many OpEds have you written?

We have 800 pages of your theories here.

How many OpEds have you written?

We have 800 pages of your theories here.
I’m not the one proclaiming conspiracies and that all is not as it would seem. I defer to the theory of every major medical association.

Go find anywhere I've supported the use of crisis actors in any disaster. I'll wait.

Till hell freezes over.

You simply make **** up. You live in dream land.
A fresh **** sandwich awaits you in post 571 of the National Dog and Pony Show” thread.