• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Uh, long way away from the vaccine, wasn’t it?
so, to reiterate, you and @Tibs (ze may as well continue posting, since ze checks in on a daily basis) did not get the vaccine due to:

• worry about getting sick
  • that sickness leading to hospitilization
  • potential hospitlization could mean death
  • did not want to acquire the WooFloo
  • did not want to spread the WooFloo

so why did you get the ClotShotssssssss?

so, to reiterate, you and @Tibs (ze may as well continue posting, since ze checks in on a daily basis) did not get the vaccine due to:

• worry about getting sick
  • that sickness leading to hospitilization
  • potential hospitlization could mean death
  • did not want to acquire the WooFloo
  • did not want to spread the WooFloo

so why did you get the ClotShotssssssss?
I was certainly concerned about getting Covid. Getting sick sucks and can be a miserable experience. Primarily though I got vaccinated to do my part in ending the pandemic. Imagine that!

I was certainly concerned about getting Covid. Getting sick sucks and can be a miserable experience. Primarily though I got vaccinated to do my part in ending the pandemic. Imagine that!
which is admirable in itself.
yet you've been hoodwinked. getting the vaccine did not prevent anything for anyone in your age group. the older citizens? absolutely, it may have helped them. toddlers and younger? absolutely not. any age group from ours on down - very unlikely that the vaccine did anything positive.

FfDn5eJVQAAcwCn.png

Question #1. What is it you are all are trying to convince each other?
Question#2. (more importantly) Why?
When you reach a certain age where chasing women and riding motorcycles are no longer an option, boredom tends to set in and the need for a new hobby takes over. :ROFLMAO:

Like seat belts don’t prevent traffic fatalities and helmets don’t prevent concussions. Why not rail against those?

And I know a lot of people that have been in car accidents or suffered concussions while wearing a helmet. You’re point?

And you’re (one of) the chimp that thinks he knows more about vaccines than doctors.
I am point?
I AM?!?!??

Not at all, and it’s odd you never called out the posters on this board that have shared InfoWars nonsense. You’re as cowardly as Tim.
YOU brought in Alex Jones to this thread.
I'm just replying to YOUR comment. ( Or "You're comment", so you understand more gooder ).

YOU brought in Alex Jones to this thread.
I'm just replying to YOUR comment. ( Or "You're comment", so you understand more gooder ).
Actually several posters have used Alex Jones as a source on this board. Not so much since he got found liable.

Not at all, and it’s odd you never called out the posters on this board that have shared InfoWars nonsense. You’re as cowardly as Tim.
I am not beholden to any political party nor ideology.
I simply call BS on any idea/thought/opinion that doesn't seem feasible or doesn't pass the common sense sniff test.
But I never simply dismiss something because Sean Hannity said it or Lawrence O'Donnell said it.
All our elected crooks are corporate bought and paid for, both Dems, Repubs, Indy's, and every other letter behind their names.
Same with all the talking heads on CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and the four major networks. ALL bought and paid for.
There's this side, that side, and somewhere in-between is the truth.
I absorb all the information I can and make my own decisions.
I don't simply nod and agree with someone because they're "on my team" or I like them more than someone else who's offering counterpoints.

So you think suspecting, or being open to the idea, that the FBI is staging mass shootings is centered? I’m the only one who confronted that radical nonsense.

You’d like to believe your centered.
I guess you're ( or your, if you prefer ) unfamiliar with Operation Midnight Climax, Operation Northwoods, and other US of A Government sponsored Operations?
NO WAY our government would perpetrate such criminal acts.
( please note my sarcasm with that last sentence, as I am laying it on as thick as possible ).

I am not beholden to any political party nor ideology.
I simply call BS on any idea/thought/opinion that doesn't seem feasible or doesn't pass the common sense sniff test.
But I never simply dismiss something because Sean Hannity said it or Lawrence O'Donnell said it.
All our elected crooks are corporate bought and paid for, both Dems, Repubs, Indy's, and every other letter behind their names.
Same with all the talking heads on CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and the four major networks. ALL bought and paid for.
There's this side, that side, and somewhere in-between is the truth.
I absorb all the information I can and make my own decisions.
I don't simply nod and agree with someone because they're "on my team" or I like them more than someone else who's offering counterpoints.
So you don’t dismiss the idea that mass shooting aren’t actually happening but are being staged? Or that they are happening and the FBI is carrying them out? That the truth is somewhere in between? Uh, how? Sounds like you never make any decisions at all.

It doesn’t have anything to do with his post. Sarge posted the suspicion that the FBI is staggjng mass shootings. None of you “centered” posters blinked an eye. I got banned for calling him out on it. Others have posted InfoWars nonsense, including the shameful Sandy Hook conspiracy. Nobody except me took exception with it. This board is filled with far right radical conspiracies. If you’re truly centered why are you open to such conspiracies?
And equally filled with far left leaning lunatic lemmings, too.

I guess you're ( or your, if you prefer ) unfamiliar with Operation Midnight Climax, Operation Northwoods, and other US of A Government sponsored Operations?
NO WAY our government would perpetrate such criminal acts.
( please note my sarcasm with that last sentence, as I am laying it on as thick as possible ).
One was a proposal that got rejected, the other got shut down and POSSIBLY caused ONE death. A bit of a false equivalency.

Actually several posters have used Alex Jones as a source on this board.

Really? Who? Besides you, I mean.

Not so much since he got found liable.

Wow, lawfare cited as something legit.

Or didn't you know that one of the people who sued him for defamation was an FBI agent, not a family member, who was in fact never mentioned by Jones? And of course you believe a $1.4 BILLION verdict is legit. How much did the families get from the shooter? Oh, right, nothing.

Jones is someone I have never heard from or about until the defamation suit. You are obsessed with him it seems and of course to dense to know what lawfare is, so let me explain: It's the systematic use of litigation to punish people based for their political ideology. It's all the rage among lefties - until it's turned on them, and soon.

Actually several posters have used Alex Jones as a source on this board. Not so much since he got found liable.
There's a significant difference between the messenger and the message.
If Alex Jones says water is wet and the sun is the center of our galaxy, does that automatically make the information invalid?
Likewise, if the Pope says no Catholic priest has ever molested an alter boy, does it make it automatically valid because he's the Pope?
Lazy lemmings don't like researching information.
I never "kill the messenger".
I use everything at my disposal to validate or invalidate the message.
It's called critical thinking.
You should try it sometime.

One was a proposal that got rejected, the other got shut down and POSSIBLY caused ONE death. A bit of a false equivalency.
OK, Ticky McTackyson.
There are literally dozens of Operations that have come to light after the fact that show that our government does some immoral and shady stuff ALL the time.
I'm not comparing mass shootings to dosing johns with acid.
Just that our government does NOT always have the public's best interest in mind and is willing to sacrifice its citizens in certain circumstances for their underlying benefit.

There's a significant difference between the messenger and the message.
If Alex Jones says water is wet and the sun is the center of our galaxy, does that automatically make the information invalid?
Likewise, if the Pope says no Catholic priest has ever molested an alter boy, does it make it automatically valid because he's the Pope?
Lazy lemmings don't like researching information.
I never "kill the messenger".
I use everything at my disposal to validate or invalidate the message.
It's called critical thinking.
You should try it sometime.
Sigh. I would have dismissed the conspiracy regardless of who said it based on its ridiculous accusation, not because of who said it.

If you haven’t invalidated Jones’ conspiracy watch The Truth vs Alex Jones and see if it doesn’t make up your mind.

Like expecting conspiracy theories to be proven true. “All in the realm of possibility”
In 2020 it was a "conspiracy theory" that Ivermectin, Monoclonal Antibodies, and Hydroxychloroquine may aid in treating COVID symptoms.
In 2024, turns out those things have actually helped some people and not so far fetched.

And since you're on such an Alex Jones kick......
When Alex Jones first talked about Bohemian Grove in the EARLY 90s, he was a wacky shock jock.
When he released his undercover video in 2000 of Bohemian Grove, it was still met with skepticism that it was an actual thing.
And now today.........?
Same when he first brought up Epstein Island ( there's no such thing. That's crazy ).
Same thing when he said cable boxes in the late 90s/early aughts were listening and data mining.

Yeah, it's insane crazy talk at the time.
But when ALL the information comes to light, then what?
Kind of like it was a far right conspiracy theory that COVID originated in the Wuhan Lab. Right?
Do we know for 100% sure it did or did not? No, we don't. But is it far right conspiracy theory absurd that it could have?

Sigh. I would have dismissed the conspiracy regardless of who said it based on its ridiculous accusation, not because of who said it.

If you haven’t invalidated Jones’ conspiracy watch The Truth vs Alex Jones and see if it doesn’t make up your mind.
I have watched it.

Which Jones "conspiracy" are you talking about?
Sandy Hook?
Here's where we'll agree.
Sandy Hook took place. Kids died. Teachers died. They were not crisis actors. Alex Jones was profoundly incorrect and retarded for even considering the possibility.
That particular conspiracy of his was incorrect and absurd.

Now, can you do the same with his "conspiracies" about your cable boxes/televisions listening and recording you without your knowledge? About Bohemian Grove? About the government unlawfully monitoring its citizens through emails/cell phones?
Alex Jones has been proven wrong..... A LOT.
But he's also hit on some pretty significant ones that when he first broached the subject, made him seem like an absolute loon........until he was actually proven to be right years later.

So you don’t dismiss the idea that mass shooting aren’t actually happening but are being staged? Or that they are happening and the FBI is carrying them out? That the truth is somewhere in between? Uh, how? Sounds like you never make any decisions at all.
( Sorry for the younger generation that may not get this reference )

You're The Fonz.
Not the cool biker guy with women throwing themselves at you.
You simply can't say, "I was wrong."
The stuff all of us were debating in 2020 regarding COVID has been fleshed out four years later.
It's impossible for your to simply state, "Wow. I guess I shouldn't have blindly believed Main Stream Media and parroted their every word. My bad."

( Sorry for the younger generation that may not get this reference )

You're The Fonz.
Not the cool biker guy with women throwing themselves at you.
You simply can't say, "I was wrong."
The stuff all of us were debating in 2020 regarding COVID has been fleshed out four years later.
It's impossible for your to simply state, "Wow. I guess I shouldn't have blindly believed Main Stream Media and parroted their every word. My bad."

Wow, fedderone, I admire your courage but doubt your decision-making in debating Dr. Flogstain, walking champion, food connoisseur, Top Chef - Pangolin Edition champion, dead dog walking dragging expert, Covid expert, Vax/shotz expert, diversity expert, weight loss gain expert.

Dr. Flogstain is the genius of all geniuses. Just ask him - he'll tell you!!

In closing, you're youre your you'r you;re you'r;e you'r'e you'rre' you'ree you just wrong.

I’m not the one proclaiming conspiracies and that all is not as it would seem. I defer to the theory of every major medical association.

Sure you are. I'll start with some.

You claimed Covid deaths were not over-reported.
You claimed that vaccine efficacy was over 90%...then 80%...then 70% (like all major medical associations).

A fresh **** sandwich awaits you in post 571 of the National Dog and Pony Show” thread.

Yeah. You've been soundly trounced on failing to complete that link.