• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

😂 “We win! I say so!”

Wake me up when they stop recommending and providing the vaccine around the WORLD. Until then you’re delusional.
so you're going into a diabetic coma until there's no more:
  • obese people
  • old people
  • people with immunocomprised health systems
sounds pretty genocidal, herr Hitlerdyte

Here are my thoughts, not that any of them really matter, but I do believe it gives a very real perspective on why we're now on page 824.

Facts and evidence, new information and game-over mike drop moments don't matter.

The moron continues repeating the exact same idiotic ideas back to you while ignoring factual evidence and refusing to debate any questions asked of him.
This type of behavior is generally on the dumber end of the moronic spectrum, and their brain filters are so damn good at filtering out new information that they just can't be reached. This person will never open themselves to an honest discussion, afraid that the truth may appear. In this case, it's perfectly acceptable to pretend that this person is dead to you, or at the very least, trapped in some invisible and soundless dimension where you'll never have to deal with them again.

Just be grateful that your interactions are only on a website and not real life.

Last week we had 5 residents and a staff test positive for COVID. Everyone is like meh....I dont even think the department of health really cares about COVID anymore. We are supposed to be having a "vaccine" drive, but i bet not even 10% of the staff will sign up to be "up to date."

Last week we had 5 residents and a staff test positive for COVID. Everyone is like meh....I dont even think the department of health really cares about COVID anymore. We are supposed to be having a "vaccine" drive, but i bet not even 10% of the staff will sign up to be "up to date."
1712498352397.jpeg

You could probably opt out of the drive for around $50.

TSF and Floggy discussing the shotz/vax and Covid:

1d93b74c-8c74-4fc5-8f67-3d641c74d5f3-650x0.jpeg

What did you spend your Sunday afternoon doing?

We know you spent your Saturday afternoon walking 2 dogs to deff around your 937 mile golf course while inhaling 13 Twinkies and 16 Ho-Hos while masked up and listening to Lester Holt podcasts only to step on the scale when you got home (after burying the ded dogs in the backyard) and figure out you are still more obese than Lizzo.

Why do you care what Steeltime did on Saturday afternoon?

What did you spend your Sunday afternoon doing?

I was holed up in my mom's basement after walking 7.8 miles in under an hour, even when I had to stop for a bit to bury my dog, then yelled at mom until she brought me pizza rolls, and I burned the hell out of my tongue on the pizza rolls while watching a jeopardy re-run I had already seen three times so I finally know some of the answers.

Sound familiar??

We know you spent your Saturday afternoon walking 2 dogs to deff around your 937 mile golf course while inhaling 13 Twinkies and 16 Ho-Hos while masked up and listening to Lester Holt podcasts only to step on the scale when you got home (after burying the ded dogs in the backyard) and figure out you are still more obese than Lizzo.

Why do you care what Steeltime did on Saturday afternoon?
So hurt.

I was holed up in my mom's basement after walking 7.8 miles in under an hour, even when I had to stop for a bit to bury my dog, then yelled at mom until she brought me pizza rolls, and I burned the hell out of my tongue on the pizza rolls while watching a jeopardy re-run I had already seen three times so I finally know some of the answers.

Sound familiar??
Thanks for the free rent.

Thanks for the free rent.
LMFAO. you say THIS after asking Steeltime what he did on Saturday?
you hypocritical non-self-aware douche. comedyfuckinggold.

😂 google “rhetorical question”

Comedy gold indeed.

You are such a profound ignoramus. First, I do not need to "google" (a proper noun describing an internet search engine and NOT a verb) rhetorical question as I know what it is without researching (see how that's actually a verb?) the term. A rhetorical question is one asked for demonstrative purposes or to express the speaker's opinion and not one seeking an answer.

Second, your question, "What did you spend your Sunday afternoon doing?" was NOT a rhetorical question. The question is certainly odd, and presumably meant to have me explain to you what I did yesterday for some reason, but it most certainly does not act as a demonstration of your opinion or make a point absent a response as would an actual rhetorical question. Here, let me give you some examples of actual rhetorical questions:
  • Floggy, how many dogs did you bury this weekend?
  • Floggy, what manbun tightener is your favorite?
  • Floggy, how much time did you have to wait in line for your 7th booster?
See how I am posing those questions not to solicit information but instead to mock you? THOSE are rhetorical questions.

You are such a profound ignoramus. First, I do not need to "google" (a proper noun describing an internet search engine and NOT a verb) rhetorical question as I know what it is without researching (see how that's actually a verb?) the term. A rhetorical question is one asked for demonstrative purposes or to express the speaker's opinion and not one seeking an answer.

Second, your question, "What did you spend your Sunday afternoon doing?" was NOT a rhetorical question. The question is certainly odd, and presumably meant to have me explain to you what I did yesterday for some reason, but it most certainly does not act as a demonstration of your opinion or make a point absent a response as would an actual rhetorical question. Here, let me give you some examples of actual rhetorical questions:
See how I am posing those questions not to solicit information but instead to mock you? THOSE are rhetorical questions.
wait.

hole the fucck up.

flog's burying dogs that are alive?!?!

😂 you’re hopelessly clueless.

I’m certain that part of your Sunday afternoon was spent creating a meme dedicated to me, I wasn’t really asking.

😂 you’re hopelessly clueless.

I’m certain that part of your Sunday afternoon was spent creating a meme dedicated to me, I wasn’t really asking.

Floggy, you're taking the fun out of mocking you by being so incessantly stupid. It's akin to mocking a special needs student for being unable to complete a calculus test. I mean, the mocking may be accurate but it is just unkind.

First, I did not make the meme; I saw it in a Twitter thread, knew it applied to you and posted it. You know, like you haltingly and unsuccessfully attempt to respond to my comments.

Second, I will credit you in that you acknowledge your grammatical error in using "Google" as a verb and your misuse of the term "rhetorical question," so you have that going for you, which is nice. (Research that latter phrase - you may encounter an existing meme or two ... thousand.)

Floggy, you're taking the fun out of mocking you by being so incessantly stupid. It's akin to mocking a special needs student for being unable to complete a calculus test. I mean, the mocking may be accurate but it is just unkind.

First, I did not make the meme; I saw it in a Twitter thread, knew it applied to you and posted it. You know, like you haltingly and unsuccessfully attempt to respond to my comments.

Second, I will credit you in that you acknowledge your grammatical error in using "Google" as a verb and your misuse of the term "rhetorical question," so you have that going for you, which is nice. (Research that latter phrase - you may encounter an existing meme or two ... thousand.)
When it takes you three paragraphs to counter three sentences, it’s time to take the L.

When it takes you three paragraphs to counter three sentences, it’s time to take the L.
and when you finally see the light after 820 PAGES of back and forth... it's time to stop being an obtuse troll, Flog.

never forget that your goobermint is always looking out for you