• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cue up Monty Python!

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.al-islam.org/code-ethics...masumi/rules-related-socializing#masturbation

Masturbation

210 – Rule: Masturbation is haram and one must refrain from it. ABGKLMST

If someone intentionally breaks his fast in the Month of Ramazan by masturbation then he must give the combined kaffarahs. AGK

According to Ihtiyat (Wajib), the combined kaffarah must be given. BT

According to Ihtiyat Mustahab, the combined kaffarah should be given. S

Note: Masturbation means that a one performs any action which leads to the discharge of semen.

211 – Question: I am a youth and when I think about arousing scenes, semen is discharged from me. Does this action (only thinking about this) with the aim of having semen discharged fall into the category of masturbation?

Answer: If it is performed intentionally with the aim or desire of having semen discharged, and one knows that by having such thoughts, semen will come out, then one must refrain from this. AGK

212 – Rule: It is not allowed to make or prepare anything for the purpose of a forbidden sexual act. ABGKLMST

213 – Question: What is the ruling on the one who masturbates? Does this action necessitate a Ghusl?

Answer: This action is haram, and if one has certainty that semen has been discharged, then one must perform a Ghusl. ABGKLMST

214 – Question: What should one do to control one’s sexual desires, and in the situation (where one can not control his sexual desires), is masturbation allowed or not?

Answer: Certain things that one can perform include: fasting, not eating too much food, refraining from eating certain foods that increase the sexual desire, and having those that lower the sexual passion. Masturbation however, in every instance is haram; and the best way to make sure that the sexual desires are not the reason for committing a haram act is permanent or temporary marriage, which (also) has a lot of reward in it. G

215 – Question: Is it allowed to think about or imagine arousing scenes that make a person become sexually excited?

Answer: One must try to keep away from these kinds of thoughts, by occupying oneself with work or other thoughts. G

Answer: Thinking about such things in itself is not a problem. T

216 – Question: In your Risalah (book of Islamic rulings) it states that masturbation is religiously forbidden, however, please explain what Islam’s view is on the person who has masturbated?

Answer: It is wajib for the one who has masturbated to ask for forgiveness (from Allah), but before one asks for forgiveness, the Islamic punishment for committing masturbation must be handed out in the case that it is proven to the Islamic Judge that a haram act had been performed. GL

Well ****, no wonder they want to kill themselves.

214 – Question: What should one do to control one’s sexual desires, and in the situation (where one can not control his sexual desires), is masturbation allowed or not?

Answer: Certain things that one can perform include: fasting, not eating too much food, refraining from eating certain foods that increase the sexual desire, and having those that lower the sexual passion. Masturbation however, in every instance is haram; and the best way to make sure that the sexual desires are not the reason for committing a haram act is permanent or temporary marriage, which (also) has a lot of reward in it. G

What about ******* goats?

as long as the seed doesn't spill...

though I believe someone posted here that it's ok to do that, as long as the goat isnt eaten.
it can, however, be killed and sold to another tribe/muzzie clan.

so muzzies eating goats from other clans/tribes are eating spunk-flavored goat.

essentially, women can go around playing with their hairy muzzie *******, but men can't yank the crank.

as long as the seed doesn't spill...

though I believe someone posted here that it's ok to do that, as long as the goat isnt eaten.
it can, however, be killed and sold to another tribe/muzzie clan.

so muzzies eating goats from other clans/tribes are eating spunk-flavored goat.

Maybe it tastes like chicken?

http://newsninja2012.com/did-you-know-that-sex-with-a-goat-is-allowed-under-islam/

Not long ago, he also stated that a man can have sex with a sheep or goat as a way of dealing with his “lust.” Essentially, this allows the male Muslim to have sex with an animal (beastiality) if a woman is not available. There are a few conditions though.

1. The sheep or goat must be killed afterwards because it is now tainted, and
2. The meat cannot be eaten by the people in that particular village though it can be sold to a neighboring village.

Last edited:
Those terrorist robes that the terrorist women wear have a rectangle cut out over the eyes for a reason. So you have something to aim at.

You can't rub one out bit you can marry a nine year old girl and **** her. I mean that's what ole Mo did.

I was masturbating while reading this. It wasn't because of it being a exciting article, it is more about I just woke up and he was awake too.

Mormons are the same way. Someone shared Mormon literature with me many years ago and it instructed Mormons how to refrain from masturbation with the final one being that if all other measures fail, they should have someone use restraints on them.

Mormons are the same way. Someone shared Mormon literature with me many years ago and it instructed Mormons how to refrain from masturbation with the final one being that if all other measures fail, they should have someone use restraints on them.

Mormons aren't sacking towns an taking every female old enough to menstruate as sex slaves though.

Mormons aren't sacking towns an taking every female old enough to menstruate as sex slaves though.

dude, get your **** real.

their female captives dont even have to be old enough to menstruate.
duh

Question - 217: Oh, noble mullah, is it haram if I am distracted by a properly-dressed goat, err, woman and accidentally splooge on my beard? Do I then commit a more egregious haram if I shave my beard?

Answer: It is acceptable to desire the goat, but not the woman. If you splooge due to the goat, then you are not haram if you wipe your beard on the goat's ***, kill the goat, eat it, and then make an infidel eat the **** you produce after eating the goat. If you splooge due to the woman, then wipe your beard on the goat's ***, kill the goat, eat it, and then kill an infidel. Oh, and never shave the sacred chin-sander.

**** it, forget everything except, NEVER SHAVE AND KILL THE INFIDEL!!

How would you describe Warren Jeffs?

Not a part of the official LDS church and a cultist. Certainly he never led an armed campaign of rape and pillage like ISIS.

Hey, let's compare one backwoods sick little wacko with a 1400 year global reign of human misery. Really? Really?

I compared religious doctrine specifically regarding masturbation. DBS1970 took it beyond that.

It's all craziness in the name of religion.