• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Day 3 - Draft Day

Athletic freak. Similar body type to various successful NFL WRs (notice something?). Heard concerns of his off the field issues/character is why he slipped here. Immature, certainly. Had some lapses in concentration that caused some drops early in the season. He has good hands, just has to keep his eye on the ball and not turn to run. Excellent leaper, real redzone threat. Was a deep option for Clemson when they hit mid-field, very similar to what we did with Wallace. Talent wise, he should have went much higher. Easily on board with this pick. Maybe they will pick up another WR later, I hope so.

Mayock just called him a 1st round talent. Scary talent but some immaturity.

M.Bryant in the 4th? Damn thats value...

I thought he was in play in the 2nd

great value. Whip his *** into a Steeler and he'll be fine! Joey can get in his face to grow up. lol

83% of his catches were either TD's or first downs.

Great value...love the pick.

Very cool picks so far. We can all look forward to watching a couple of great potential playmakers develop. Going to be very interesting to watch Bryant and Archer in the preseason.

Now some of you can back off the ledge. We have our tall receiver to play WR4.

He is just a kid.....I can live with it for now.

I was hoping we would land him in the draft......I think he could be a legitimate star.

Very good pick. At least he has talent and size.

Ryan Shazier 4.38 40

Dri Archer 4.27 40

M. Bryant 4.4 40

Lightning Steelers!

Chris Henry. Lots of upside under the right tutelage. Comes with baggage. But is he any worse that Blunt or Plax?

Great pick. Bryant is a stud physically but he's raw and a bit of a project. With his measurables, he's a project worth taking in the 4th.

Looks good on the surface, but to be THAT talented and fall to the mid fourth due to "maturity issues?"

The kid must be an absolutely epic ********

Definitely like that pick. I can now head out and run my errands feeling a little better about our draft. We still have what, 5 picks left. Get some more value like Bryant and this will turn into a very good draft.

Ryan Shazier 4.38 40

Dri Archer 4.27 40

M. Bryant 4.4 40

Lightning Steelers!

That's one thing you have to give the Mike Tomlin era Steelers......they have made it a priority to put as much speed on the field as possible.

Looks good on the surface, but to be THAT talented and fall to the mid fourth due to "maturity issues?"

The kid must be an absolutely epic ********

It was also mentioned that he basically had one year so there are concerns that he maybe a one year wonder. But the value is there IMHO. His measurable are very good and maybe dropping to the 4th round will humble him some.

Two new potential weapons for BB can't complain about that. Now let's go back and sure up the rest if the defense.