• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Day 3 Targets

Chuks definitely isn't taking over for Moore. As a rookie, Moore was better than Chuks at both RT and LT. Moore is our LT moving forward. I'm not sure anyone on the entire OL will be better than him this year other than maybe one of the FA's we signed.
Yeah, the only way Moore is moved is if we get a better LT option then I could see him moving to RT and pushing Chuks out.

Hahahahaha ratbirds get a punter
I have never understood the ridicule at drafting a punter on Day 2. Even with a limited number of plays, a good one can have a great affect on field position. In this particular case, the Ratbirds seemingly have every other pick in this round, so why not take a shot at a good punter.

Stout was also the K for PSU. He's a bit erratic as a K but has a huge leg. It's a great pick for the ravens. He can Punt and also handle kickoffs if they want to ease up on Justin Tucker as he gets older.

If Bailey Zappe doesn't refuse to sign with New England, I'm going to be disappointed.

Rasheed Walker looks like the best pick here. He was a bit up and down but PSU had 3 different OCs in the last 3 years and last year they completely changed the blocking schemes so it was a s-show a lot of times. He's huge and moves really well for a guy his size. If they ad Walker he can compete with Chukes and provide great depth. Could backup RT and LT

The Steelers love small, speed guys on day 3.

Definitely a slot receiver and probably new punt returner. Good value.

Lol with at least three ots id like, two cbs id accept, and two RBs the Steelers take a typical tomlin smurf…

So like coach i called this long ago

And like coach’s picks this pick sucks balls

Unlike coach i was really really hoping to be wrong…

Oh well go smurfy! Get those five yards before you get finger tackled!!! Lol

Steelers just told you that they think the OL is fixed. They also told you that the secondary is good enough.

Austin is a good pick. I think they needed a possible replacement for DJ next year if they can't sign him. But passsing up a possible starting OT? I don't know about that.

If the Steelers know that Tuitt is coming back then the DL is in great shape, although they could use a backup NT. But maybe Heyward will end his career at NT if he starts to slow.

If Tuitt is not coming back, then DL is a concern. Loudermilk looks to at least be a solid depth guy but still unknown if he'll be a quality starter. Without Tuitt in the mix, there's not much depth. Wormley i guess improved enough to be a depth guy.

I hope a NT falls to them later

Steelers just told you that they think the OL is fixed. They also told you that the secondary is good enough.

Austin is a good pick. I think they needed a possible replacement for DJ next year if they can't sign him. But passsing up a possible starting OT? I don't know about that.

If the Steelers know that Tuitt is coming back then the DL is in great shape, although they could use a backup NT. But maybe Heyward will end his career at NT if he starts to slow.

If Tuitt is not coming back, then DL is a concern. Loudermilk looks to at least be a solid depth guy but still unknown if he'll be a quality starter. Without Tuitt in the mix, there's not much depth. Wormley i guess improved enough to be a depth guy.

I hope a NT falls to them later
Don't forget we have Adams at NT. He will be better this year...