• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Definition of a Snowflake?

The rage is still strong in some Trump opponents, who plan to band together to "scream helplessly at the sky" on the one-year anniversary of the 2016 election.

Bwaa ha ha!!!! How effective. A year later and the unhinged libtards still need therapy.

So Fox is moving in on the onion.

So Fox is moving in on the onion.

There's even an event on facebook. WOW!

NOV
Scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election
Public · Hosted by Sharareh Delara

Wednesday, November 8 at 6 PM - 7 PM CST

Trump Tower Chicago
Chicago, Illinois 60644

That is pretty crazy.

I prefer to "laugh mockingly at the tv screen".

Tibs, I recommend sipping some hot tea with lemon and honey when you're finished screaming. I hope this helps.

How does anyone in the world not find this uproariously funny? Sometimes jokes write themselves.

Funniest thing I've read involving politics in a while.

Tibs, elfie & flog.

Last edited:
We sure want those folks running things. Bunch of pansies. It is some seriously funny ****.

The rage is still strong in some Trump opponents, who plan to band together to "scream helplessly at the sky" on the one-year anniversary of the 2016 election.

Bwaa ha ha!!!! How effective. A year later and the unhinged libtards still need therapy.

Winning!

Tibs, I recommend sipping some hot tea with lemon and honey when you're finished screaming. I hope this helps.

th

At least they were good losers.......not

This is kind of like those people crying for the trees. I'll look for the video.

But...but it's Halloween.

MuFGaZ9.png
Boy_Girl_Scout.jpg

....and the Dems love to parade their rock stars out front of the crowd.

GM5Y3a0.jpg

We went from having college age kids storming Omaha Beach to a bunch of cry babies who need safe places away from the real world. Those two ladies reaffirm by belief in term limits. So many in Washington are long overdue for a pink slip.Some have no damn business making decisions for the country at all. You can't fix stupid.